Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN (26554 Views)

Fulani Radio To Educate Herdsmen, Fishermen, Farmers, Hunters — NBC / Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions / On The Fulani Radio White Noise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Lovelive: 6:15pm On May 24, 2019
Those Fulani people takes opportunities to the extreme. Give them guns to protect their cows and they'll use it to sweep away innocent farmers. Give them cutlasses, they'll maim unsuspecting villagers. Give them pastures, they'll rape innocent farmers and their daughters.

How far would they go now having the power to make broadcasts? I can only imagine

*Copied* 4rm Wahleehk10

[ Wahleehk10, you fall on sense.] Whenever they mention "GREAT THINKER" you are one.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by enemyofprogress: 6:15pm On May 24, 2019
OmoAregbesola:
This idiotic extremist organization called CAN ( of worm) is here to display its inherent stupidity once again. The money isn't forthcoming from d Aso villa as it used to b, d tither thieves are waging war on behalf of their pay masters in PDP. May I ask CAN!
Do we have Yoruba radio station?
Igbo radio station? Hausa kwanu?
Ebira nko?
Obasanjo knew something is about to happen to him concerning his kleptomaniac activities while in govt. Baba Iyabo knew somebody may want to investigate his past, now he wants to instigate moorons to c him as a Christian being persecuted. Ole
bros abeg try and use that your mosquito brain small for public
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by enemyofprogress: 6:17pm On May 24, 2019
thelastorca:
CAN, forever stoking hatred and spreading misinformation to gullible sheeple.

Exactly what is wrong with a fulani radio station?
I live in lagos and there are Yoruba radio stations. No doubt there are multiple native language radio stations in this country.so what exactly is CAN trying to say?
and the radio stations were opened by the federal government. Bros you mumu no be small

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 24, 2019
lexy2014:

What are d names of d Yoruba stations in Lagos? Y were they set up?

stop pretending to be dumb.

take your radio, where ever you are and tune it. you will always find a radio station broadcasting in a local language

if you must however insist on being brainwashed by CAN

https://www.101languages.net/yoruba/yoruba-radio/

https://www.nairaland.com/3480778/gov-obiano-establish-radio-station

i wonder where can was when Obiano was going to establish and igbo radio station?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by lexy2014: 6:19pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

And are they not Nigerian citizen anymore? FG lisensed VON hausa and Other Radio Nigeria that broadcast in Yoruba and Igbo

Y did d govt set up VON? Is Hausa d only language spoken on VON? Y can't they equally have Fulani service on VON instead of setting up a proprietary station 4 just a tribe at d federal level? Has anything of such been done b4 by d FG were it gives preference to a particular local language? D Igbo and Yoruba stations u mentioned are they set up by d FG?
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Evercurious(f): 6:20pm On May 24, 2019
JikanTaalolo:
Are Fulani not Nigerians? This CAN should be careful. They interfere too much in politics instead on religious matters.

And are all Nigerians treated same way? Blood sucking demons at that

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Maliqcious: 6:20pm On May 24, 2019
Fool...this is democracy the govt deserve to respond...quote author=frubben post=78684633]CAN the reactor.

Them still dey exist [/quote]
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Derinhenz: 6:21pm On May 24, 2019
Truth be told, CAN is sick!

No difference from Miyetti Allah apart from dressing
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by lexy2014: 6:22pm On May 24, 2019
thelastorca:

stop pretending to be dumb.

take your radio, where ever you are and tune it. you will always find a radio station broadcasting in a local language

if you must however insist on being brainwashed by CAN

https://www.101languages.net/yoruba/yoruba-radio/

https://www.nairaland.com/3480778/gov-obiano-establish-radio-station

i wonder where can was when Obiano was going to establish and igbo radio station?

That's a good observation. It shows u are intelligent. Now can u provide information as to d FG obtaining a license to operate radio station to promote d interest of a particular ethnic group?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Derinhenz: 6:22pm On May 24, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

Y did d govt set up VON? Is Hausa d only language spoken on VON? Y can't they equally have Fulani service on VON instead of setting up a proprietary station 4 just a tribe at d federal level? Has anything of such been done b4 by d FG were it gives preference to a particular local language? D Igbo and Yoruba stations u mentioned are they set up by d FG?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by lexy2014: 6:22pm On May 24, 2019
Derinhenz:
Truth be told, CAN is sick!

No difference from Miyetti Allah apart from dressing

How are they sick?
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by poseidon12: 6:22pm On May 24, 2019
dukie25:
Obasanjo had the information that's why he shared it. Children of hate were abusing him as usual.

We won't know what hit us until Buhari declare Nigeria an Islamic caliphate.

Exactly. A lot of Nigerians are naive.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 24, 2019
enemyofprogress:
and the radio stations were opened by the federal government. Bros you mumu no be small

typical illiterate dunce educated by reno omokri and ffk

small wonder buhari calls you a lazy youth.

you cannot do even small research

is radio lagos from the FG?
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by lexy2014: 6:23pm On May 24, 2019
Derinhenz:
[s][/s]

U don't need to cancel. Address d issues I raised with words not with lines. Defend ur position let's c d extent to which u are comfortable with d truth
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Oshin56(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2019
It's advisable if FG can stop the radio station and issue license to private people, so that NBC can monitor it or else it will leads to civil.....
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Gentlewarrior1(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2019
thelastorca:
CAN, forever stoking hatred and spreading misinformation to gullible sheeple.

Exactly what is wrong with a fulani radio station?
I live in lagos and there are Yoruba radio stations. No doubt there are multiple native language radio stations in this country.so what exactly is CAN trying to say?
No need to argue with this one

Obviously a gullible person. Be there trying to sound unbiased until you pay for it

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by iammo(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2019
lexy2014:

They need AM frequency that can reach deep inside the woods, and if they havent commited anything to warrant not having a radio station NBC or The FG can grant the request, they are over 30 million for christ sake... didnt igbo get second Niger Bridge costing $1billion dollar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by enemyofprogress: 6:26pm On May 24, 2019
thelastorca:

typical illiterate dunce educated by reno omokri and ffk

small wonder buhari calls you a lazy youth.

you cannot do even small research

is radio lagos from the FG?
you be mumu, real mumu. Radio Lagos belongs to Lagos state. How can your so called federal government pick just a tribe in Nigeria and build a radio station for them? You seem not to know the meaning of federal government. Fokn hediot
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by enemyofprogress: 6:27pm On May 24, 2019
Oshin56:
It's advisable if FG can stop the radio station and issue license to private people, so that NBC can monitor it or else it will leads to civil.....
don't mind those hediots supporting nonsense here
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by lexy2014: 6:28pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:
undecided

I am not against Fulani owning a radio station on AM frequency just like BBC huasa and VON hausa or facebook hausa language pack, to educate them from their primitive ways and choice of living in thick forest and Jungles however my worries are why not issue them a Private broadcast lisence in other not to fuel the already ridiculous narative and allow NBC sanction them if the broadcast any offensive programs.

We know retired politicians and organisation wanting to manipulate gulible minds to gain back political power and national treasury would lash on this forgeting Fulani constituetes the fourth ethnic group in Nigeria and crimes of some of them shouldnt deny others access to radio lisence or National benefits

We have good and bad fulani we have atiku fulani and buhari , Aliko dangote, dantata fulani and you cant just stop them from getting a radio lisence cos of bad fulani, you cant deny them some basic rights cos they are still a majority tribe

Am trying to understand d rights u are talking about. Is it d right of any ethnic to have a radio station sponsored& promoted by d FG?

Since u acknowledged that these Fulani people committed crimes, what are those crimes? What was done to d guys that committed those crimes?
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by lexy2014: 6:32pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

They need AM frequency that can reach deep inside the woods, and if they havent commited anything to warrant not having a radio station NBC or The FG can grant the request, they are over 30 million for christ sake... didnt igbo get second Niger Bridge costing $1billion dollar

U didn't answer d questions I asked. Pls find below d questions

lexy2014:

On what frequency does VON operate?
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by orisa37: 6:33pm On May 24, 2019
The ways of The Wicked shall perish IJN AMEN.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Lovelive: 6:34pm On May 24, 2019
B*hariAdvo*cate show yourself here and now.
Hear my humble cry on this topic.

Expressly I need your *arrogant* point of view here.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by ugochukwufrenzy: 6:36pm On May 24, 2019
Organs:

Ojukwu said they wanted to eliminate Christians, forgetting Gowon is Christian, Nnamdi Kanu even said Buhari is a clone and that he has evidence that he died in london, they said APC is an islamic party and that immediately Buhari wins he will convert all christians in Nigeria to muslims, they said.... they said.... they keep spreading lies and all, but guess what, Ojukwu still lost and ran away, Buhari still won in 2015 and again (even though i don't support it) in 2019. You will never learn, Truth will always triumph over falsehood. Lies will always be lies.
oga swerve one side pls
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Talknochip(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2019
Believe any of our muslim brothers @ your own peril... I have so many of them as friends.. Grew up among them... In 2012, they persecuted me in my former place of work because of my faith. They dont love you for one minute.. They only tolerate you.. They are taught like that... I have decided to have dealings with them at arms length after hearing some of their ongoing TAFSIR messages.. They preach and dwell more on hate during those evening gatherings.. Last week, i watched Sheikh Abubakar Gumi on Liberty Tv... I became terrified and indifferent towards all of them for the first time because of what that man preached!.. It was all about how to disdainfully treat an ''infidel'', ''unbeliever'' and others... Do not believe them when the talk of peace and oneness.. They only do that when they are in minority or disadvantaged!

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by naijajobx: 6:37pm On May 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Derinhenz: 6:43pm On May 24, 2019
[s]
Talknochip:
Believe any of our muslim brothers @ your own peril... I have so many of them as friends.. Grew up among them... In 2012, they persecuted me in my former place of work because of my faith. The dont love you for one minute.. They only tolerate you.. They are taught like that... I have decided to have dealings with them at arms length after hearing some of their ongoing TAFSIR messages.. They preach hate and nothing but Hate during those evening gatherings.. Last week, i watched Sheikh Abubakar Gumi on Liberty Tv... I became terrified and indifferent towards all of them cos of what that man preached!.. It was all about how to Hate an 'infidel' and others... Do not believe them when the talk of peace and oneness.. They only do that when they are in minority or disadvantaged!
[/s]
[s]
Talknochip:
Believe any of our muslim brothers @ your own peril... I have so many of them as friends.. Grew up among them... In 2012, they persecuted me in my former place of work because of my faith. The dont love you for one minute.. They only tolerate you.. They are taught like that... I have decided to have dealings with them at arms length after hearing some of their ongoing TAFSIR messages.. They preach hate and nothing but Hate during those evening gatherings.. Last week, i watched Sheikh Abubakar Gumi on Liberty Tv... I became terrified and indifferent towards all of them cos of what that man preached!.. It was all about how to Hate an 'infidel' and others... Do not believe them when the talk of peace and oneness.. They only do that when they are in minority or disadvantaged!
[/s]
[s]
Talknochip:
[/s]
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Organs(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2019
ugochukwufrenzy:
oga swerve one side pls

The truth hurts abi.....
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by israelmao(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2019
Obasanjo is never a religious bigot he knows Nigeria inside out and he is not in the dark about the evil aganda of the mischievous and wicked Islamic zealots who are also known as Fulani herdmen.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Yujin(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

Fulanis 30million? Can you give a breakdown of their population distribution?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Talknochip(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2019
Derinhenz:
[/s] [s] [s][/s]
You can erased All you can, but u cant erased the truth!
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by iammo(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2019
Yujin:

Fulanis 30million? Can you give a breakdown of their population distribution?

feel free to google it or check cia facts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital / Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.