Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN (26553 Views)

Fulani Radio To Educate Herdsmen, Fishermen, Farmers, Hunters — NBC / Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions / On The Fulani Radio White Noise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 24, 2019
In 1967 the SW and NC officers supervised the brutal murder of innocent SS and SE citizens.

Even if till the end of the world, the SW and NC officers and people must suffer and pay the price.

OBJ will die a deluded, sad, incapable old senile bastard. Gowon is dead already.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Organs(m): 6:54pm On May 24, 2019
Talknochip:
Believe any of our muslim brothers @ your own peril... I have so many of them as friends.. Grew up among them... In 2012, they persecuted me in my former place of work because of my faith. The dont love you for one minute.. They only tolerate you.. They are taught like that... I have decided to have dealings with them at arms length after hearing some of their ongoing TAFSIR messages.. They preach hate and nothing but Hate during those evening gatherings.. Last week, i watched Sheikh Abubakar Gumi on Liberty Tv... I became terrified and indifferent towards all of them cos of what that man preached!.. It was all about how to Hate an 'infidel' and others... Do not believe them when the talk of peace and oneness.. They only do that when they are in minority or disadvantaged!

Bros, HATE and lies will do you no good, you have bad folks in all tribes, religion, faith, city etc. FYI, tafsir is a commentary of Gods words, the Quran. so what did you hear in a TAFSIR that is making you lie? Ol boy, relax, Allah says, "They wish to extinguish the light of Allah, with their mouth, but Allah will make his light manifest and resoundingly bright however the unbelievers may detest it. Please stop listening to people, research islam yourself and learn just to educate yourself and live in peace with your neighbours. Practice what you believe in and we muslims will practice our islam, on Judgement day, all man go know how far, period, quarrel no dey, nobi fight my broda.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by mvem(m): 6:54pm On May 24, 2019
lonelydora:
Buhari should as matter of urgency repay Nnamdi Kanu all he spent in establishing Radio Biafra.

The radio station is where they will be dishing out information to fulani on where and when to attack a community.

Nigerians, we need to put an end to this impunity Buhari and his cohorts are doing
..whats different between Yoruba, Hausa, igbo and the Fulani radio stations..... Are they not radio stations with the audience geared toward a particular people that speak a certain language. How is Radio biafra samething as the other... So if i am Fulani and speak fulfulde, so it will b wrong setting up a radio station in my language just because am fulani
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by ClearFlair: 6:57pm On May 24, 2019
Herdsmen need a radio station to sensitize them on keeping cordial farmer-herder relationships. Argue with your stupidity
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by emmasege: 7:14pm On May 24, 2019
ugochukwufrenzy:
when they said it in 2015,most people didn't believe it.they said it was just mere fallacy of the PDP...dis is outrageous.so one day Nigeria will be The Islamic Republic of Nigeria.... Thunder scatter Buhari.make I go find visa biko
I tell you at the rate at which things are going, Nigerians may start praying and fasting for entry visas to Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Angola and many other African nations.

Buhari may have successfully "finished" this country.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Talknochip(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2019
Organs:

Bros, HATE and lies will do you no good, you have bad folks in all tribes, religion, faith, city etc. FYI, tafsir is a commentary of Gods words, the Quran. so what did you hear in a TAFSIR that is making you lie? Ol boy, relax, Allah says, "They wish to extinguish the light of Allah, with their mouth, but Allah will make his light manifest and resoundingly bright however the unbelievers may detest it. Please stop listening to people, research islam yourself and learn just to educate yourself and live in peace with your neighbours. Practice what you believe in and we muslims will practice our islam, on Judgement day, all man go know how far, period, quarrel no dey, nobi fight my broda.
Am not hating.. Just cant wrap my head around some of the messages i heard... Quarrel no dey true... And no be fight.. May we all end this journey well
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by anonymous1759(m): 7:31pm On May 24, 2019
dukie25:
Obasanjo had the information that's why he shared it. Children of hate were abusing him as usual.

We won't know what hit us until Buhari declare Nigeria an Islamic caliphate.

Oga that's impossible abeg make we hear word. We like to heat up the atmosphere unnecessarily. Fed government is not stopping anyone to own a radio station if you meet up the financial retirement. We've Africa magic Yoruba, hausa and igbo. What's the Biggie about this.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Roman7(m): 7:39pm On May 24, 2019
kings59:
Biafra had theirs and tagged terrorist

Now fulani is here again and not tagged terriorist.

Nigeria which way??

My guy I no know oh!! Nigeria is hanging on a balance, and d earlier the citizens realise that this Buhari man is of no use to this entity called Nigeria the better for us.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Iykenuwa(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2019
Outsmart them, learn Fulfulde (Fulani) language

https://archive.org/details/Fulapeacecorps
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 24, 2019
They said the government planned to give miyetti Allah 100bn.the federal govt denied it.miyetti said it was already approved during Jonathan era.miyetti Allah started killing,and yet we blame buhari.
Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 24, 2019
Evercurious:

Amen
Please read the first paragraph abeg and tell me what it means
Reported in newspaper govt planned to give miyetti Allah 100bn,but the govt rejected the claim.miyettu Allah owned you it was signed by good luck Jonathan and not buhari.
Who is fooling g who?
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by SaturnNick(m): 8:16pm On May 24, 2019
Wahleehk10:
And few days ago i mentioned that whenever OBJ speaks people should listen.

The motive behind the Fulani radio station though should be looked at thoroughly. What reason could the FG have?

Hope its not gonna start up something this nation can't contain.

Those Fulani people takes opportunities to the extreme. Give them guns to protect their cows and they'll use it to sweep away innocent farmers. Give them cutlasses, they'll maim unsuspecting villagers. Give them pastures, they'll rape innocent farmers and their daughters.

How far would they go now having the power to make broadcasts? I can only imagine.
On point
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:
undecided

I am not against Fulani owning a radio station on AM frequency just like BBC huasa and VON hausa or facebook hausa language pack, to educate them from their primitive ways and choice of living in thick forest and Jungles however my worries are why not issue them a Private broadcast lisence in other not to fuel the already ridiculous narative and allow NBC sanction them if the broadcast any offensive programs.

We know retired politicians and organisation wanting to manipulate gulible minds to gain back political power and national treasury would lash on this forgeting Fulani constituetes the fourth ethnic group in Nigeria and crimes of some of them shouldnt deny others access to radio lisence or National benefits

We have good and bad fulani we have atiku fulani and buhari , Aliko dangote, dantata fulani and you cant just stop them from getting a radio lisence cos of bad fulani, you cant deny them some basic rights cos they are still a majority tribe
Wrong. The Fulani are not the fourth major ethnic group in Nigeria. The ijaw people are believed to be the fourth largest ethnic group which is why the Fulani don't exist in isolation but are referred to as Hausa-fulani

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by SaturnNick(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:
undecided

I am not against Fulani owning a radio station on AM frequency just like BBC huasa and VON hausa or facebook hausa language pack, to educate them from their primitive ways and choice of living in thick forest and Jungles however my worries are why not issue them a Private broadcast lisence in other not to fuel the already ridiculous narative and allow NBC sanction them if the broadcast any offensive programs.

We know retired politicians and organisation wanting to manipulate gulible minds to gain back political power and national treasury would lash on this forgeting Fulani constituetes the fourth ethnic group in Nigeria and crimes of some of them shouldnt deny others access to radio lisence or National benefits

We have good and bad fulani we have atiku fulani and buhari , Aliko dangote, dantata fulani and you cant just stop them from getting a radio lisence cos of bad fulani, you cant deny them some basic rights cos they are still a majority tribe
Why is the fed govt sponsoring them with tax payers money
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Afonja007: 8:21pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

call me whatever you like pal.... Fulani getting a radio lisence for fulani radio program isnt an issue.. we have good and bad fulani we have atiku fulani and buhari fulani and you cant just stop them from getting a radio lisence cos of bad fulani
if dangote decides to fund radio fulani is not our problem our problem is buhari using federal money to fund radio fulani,use your goat sense for once angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by tiredoflife(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Stop lying sir
The Fulani is not the fourth ethnic group in Nigeria
Give us ur facts
If this is true

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by SaturnNick(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2019
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by SaturnNick(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by iammo(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2019
SaturnNick:

The same reason FG is sponsoring Second Niger Bridge costing $2billion on tax payers money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by lonelydora: 8:25pm On May 24, 2019
mvem:
..whats different between Yoruba, Hausa, igbo and the Fulani radio stations..... Are they not radio stations with the audience geared toward a particular people that speak a certain language. How is Radio biafra samething as the other... So if i am Fulani and speak fulfulde, so it will b wrong setting up a radio station in my language just because am fulani

Always read to understand and not to reply. FG established it with Nigeria's money and will still be funding it
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Organs(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2019
Talknochip:
Am not hating.. Just cant wrap my head around some of the messages i heard... Quarrel no dey true... And no be fight.. May we all end this journey well

Bros, you have to verify your messages, Didn't you hear a message that Buhari was long dead and that a Jubrin from Sudan is incharge? Didnt you hear a message that evidences will be released before election? didn't you hear messages and prophecies by Men of God that Buhari will lose election in 2015? Didn't you hear messages that Buhari will islamize Nigeria if he wins? So, my broda, you will hear messages, but its left for you verify the message.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by iammo(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2019
Afonja007:
if dangote decides to fund radio fulani is not our problem our problem is buhari using federal money to fund radio fulani,use your goat sense for once angry

perhaps you call Him at home goat, but here on public forum you respect elders if second Niger bridge is constructed at almost $2billion on taxpayers fund then i see no big deal in a mere radio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by NkayStory(f): 8:40pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Typical yoruba muslim rants,what do you even know except senseless followership? ...2023 Presidency will choke you and your tinubu.

Just watch.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by ashantitope: 8:42pm On May 24, 2019
dukie25:
Obasanjo had the information that's why he shared it. Children of hate were abusing him as usual.

We won't know what hit us until Buhari declare Nigeria an Islamic caliphate.

Who is fooling who have you ever sit down and check how many Muslim governor did we have presently and also check the Christian Governor too you will discover that it can not possible obasanjo just need more attention can they islamize delta state or rivers state even any state from south south so stop this saying what can not possible what can only buhari or the whole north do if south west or south south dont support them mean while go and check the population of Christian in Nigeria so it can not possible

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by technuel: 8:49pm On May 24, 2019
OmoAregbesola:
This idiotic extremist organization called CAN ( of worm) is here to display its inherent stupidity once again. The money isn't forthcoming from d Aso villa as it used to b, d tither thieves are waging war on behalf of their pay masters in PDP. May I ask CAN!
Do we have Yoruba radio station?
Igbo radio station? Hausa kwanu?
Ebira nko?
Obasanjo knew something is about to happen to him concerning his kleptomaniac activities while in govt. Baba Iyabo knew somebody may want to investigate his past, now he wants to instigate moorons to c him as a Christian being persecuted. Ole
Myopic mind with a gullible brain, wait until Fulani invade your village may be that time your brain will enter factory reset.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by lexy2014: 8:52pm On May 24, 2019
JikanTaalolo:
Are Fulani not Nigerians? This CAN should be careful. They interfere too much in politics instead on religious matters.

Yes they are nigerians but answer this: has there been a time in d history of this country opened and operated a radio station 4d sole purpose of protecting and furthering d interests of one ethnic group?
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by lexy2014: 9:01pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

perhaps you call Him at home goat, but here on public forum you respect elders if second Niger bridge is constructed at almost $2billion on taxpayers fund then i see no big deal in a mere radio

Does d Niger bridge serve d interests of only igbos? What is d purpose of and what are d benefits of both bridges? Is there any other part of d country that needs a bridge that d FG didn't build a bridge for?

What is d purpose of d Fulani radio station? Whose interests will d station serve? Has d FG ever operated a radio 4d purpose of promoting d interests of just one ethnic group? What is d purpose of VON?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by iammo(m): 9:01pm On May 24, 2019
NkayStory:

Typical yoruba muslim rants,what do you even know except senseless followership? ...2023 Presidency will choke you and your tinubu.

Just watch.

Dull girl, you that pretend to have sense, what brings tinubu to this post now? if you like tinubu head to Ikoyi and try your luck and stop disturbing nairaland with your obsession.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Sluvist(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2019
I wanted to say something but when i remember that CAN is a shadow political party then, i feel like let me wait and see how the party members will reacts.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by iammo(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2019
lexy2014:

Does d Niger bridge serve d interests of only igbos? What is d purpose of and what are d benefits of both bridges? Is there any other part of d country that needs a bridge that d FG didn't build a bridge for?

What is d purpose of d Fulani radio station? Whose interests will d station serve? Has d FG ever operated a radio 4d purpose of promoting d interests of just one ethnic group? What is d purpose of VON?

Except you read interview excerpt from the Education Minister and Report from Fulani Comuinity Elders and Secuirity Aparatus meeting you would continue asking questions in endless cycle

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos / Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital / Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.