Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN (26547 Views)

Fulani Radio To Educate Herdsmen, Fishermen, Farmers, Hunters — NBC / Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions / On The Fulani Radio White Noise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by dejosh(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2019
Some of us that warned against Nigerians voting for this dullard were given names by some of u on this platform. This is a pre-next level innovation. Enjoy it. DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT YOU PERMIT.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by stevepee42(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2019
[center][/center][quote author=Kingspin post=78684573]Who on earth uses radio station to settle killing of farmers by herdsmen aka Bokoharam?
Only an Aboki jihadist who have nothing good to offer the world.

[b]Buhari led APC has declare war on farmers and quote]
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by ScotMisile: 9:15pm On May 24, 2019
Yoruba is indeed the problem of Nigeria, if not for Yoruba,Hausa and Igbo would hace seceeded peacefully.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by baganas: 9:22pm On May 24, 2019
dukie25:
Obasanjo had the information that's why he shared it. Children of hate were abusing him as usual.

We won't know what hit us until Buhari declare Nigeria an Islamic caliphate.
Nothing is stopping 29 May inauguration. This antics of losers to cause mayhem is death on arrival.live with it
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by JudasNaCarrot: 9:26pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:
undecided

I am not against Fulani owning a radio station on AM frequency just like BBC huasa and VON hausa or facebook hausa language pack, to educate them from their primitive ways and choice of living in thick forest and Jungles however my worries are why not issue them a Private broadcast lisence in other not to fuel the already ridiculous narative and allow NBC sanction them if the broadcast any offensive programs.

We know retired politicians and organisation wanting to manipulate gulible minds to gain back political power and national treasury would lash on this forgeting Fulani constituetes the fourth ethnic group in Nigeria and crimes of some of them shouldnt deny others access to radio lisence or National benefits

We have good and bad fulani we have atiku fulani and buhari , Aliko dangote, dantata fulani and you cant just stop them from getting a radio lisence cos of bad fulani, you cant deny them some basic rights cos they are still a majority tribe
Honestly you really need to see a psychiatrist because what you typed here makes no sense at all.

Your brain tissue is rotten and stinks....

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by lexy2014: 9:30pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

Except you read interview excerpt from the Education Minister and Report from Fulani Comuinity Elders and Secuirity Aparatus meeting you would continue asking questions in endless cycle

Since u read what d education minister said, pls share. Or did d minister talk about 2nd Niger bridge as justification for opening Fulani radio?
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by iammo(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Honestly you really need to see a psychiatrist because what you typed here makes no sense at all.

Your brain tissue is rotten and stinks....

Says the online fool with Judas as ID, i really dont blame you Dunce.. most of you were trained by equaly mannerless people hence you idiotic verbal attack at stranger. shameless thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Brightdude007: 9:38pm On May 24, 2019
It's too early to start wailing. Those that collected peanuts to sell their conscience, please how much is remaining from that peanut. What about those that refused to use their only potent legal weapon (PVC) because of an illiteracy ideology that my vote don't count. You can't eat your cake and still have it

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by coputa(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

perhaps you call Him at home goat, but here on public forum you respect elders if second Niger bridge is constructed at almost $2billion on taxpayers fund then i see no big deal in a mere radio
The second Niger bridge is not constructed for the use of one ethnic group only, but for all.The said radio station is for fulanis only.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by iammo(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2019
coputa:
The second Niger bridge is not constructed for the use of one ethnic group only, but for all.The said radio station is for fulanis only.

you can tune in if you wish cant you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by ugonology(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2019
No matter how anybody interprets or misinterprets this, the timing of this radio station is completely wrong!! The country is already negatively charged and polarized to contain or understand the benefits of a radio station for the oppressing faction of an ongoing massacre. What has the government done to minister justice in the farmer-hearder conflict:

1) advised the farmers to be accommodating to there Fulani herdmen neighbours

2) seek to create government grazing ranges from native lands for the herdsmen

3) now, create a federal government funded and licensed radio station to enlighten the herdmen

Every solution this government has seeked to employ has always been to the benefit of the herdsmen without considering the oppressed farmers. So why will the farmers sit and watch how their oppressors are freely armed to plan and plot there extermination.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by herich(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

They need AM frequency that can reach deep inside the woods, and if they havent commited anything to warrant not having a radio station NBC or The FG can grant the request, they are over 30 million for christ sake... didnt igbo get second Niger Bridge costing $1billion dollar

Why bringing Igbos to this,
Or is it only Igbos that Will benefit from second Niger bridge?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by coputa(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

you can tune in if you wish cant you?
yes I can tune in, but I will not understand what they're saying, but you can access the 2nd Niger bridge without hindrances.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by luluman: 10:20pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:
undecided

I am not against Fulani owning a radio station on AM frequency just like BBC huasa and VON hausa or facebook hausa language pack, to educate them from their primitive ways and choice of living in thick forest and Jungles however my worries are why not issue them a Private broadcast lisence in other not to fuel the already ridiculous narative and allow NBC sanction them if the broadcast any offensive programs.

We know retired politicians and organisation wanting to manipulate gulible minds to gain back political power and national treasury would lash on this forgeting Fulani constituetes the fourth ethnic group in Nigeria and crimes of some of them shouldnt deny others access to radio lisence or National benefits

We have good and bad fulani we have atiku fulani and buhari , Aliko dangote, dantata fulani and you cant just stop them from getting a radio lisence cos of bad fulani, you cant deny them some basic rights cos they are still a majority tribe
And who is a higher majority between fools I & Ibos? So why can't we also get the license .
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Riser: 10:22pm On May 24, 2019
I'll like to ask a question people, are these bastards, these imbeciles who are blinded by whatever it is that has blinded them to the obvious sane Nigerians? Yourba igbo do have radio stations, were they funded by the federal government? And to think that the president who's to be for all is the one leading this dance of shame... Splitting might just be the way out if these mess. Let the Biafrans go, let the yorubas go, and the North can go jerk off all 'it' wants!
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by luluman: 10:24pm On May 24, 2019
laydoh:
Are you telling me the fulanis also have their own already?
Don't you know how to read and comprehend ?
Shut up & forget English & grammar.Get the fact which is Foolanis should not have any language broadcast of their own.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by luluman: 10:26pm On May 24, 2019
OmoAregbesola:
This idiotic extremist organization called CAN ( of worm) is here to display its inherent stupidity once again. The money isn't forthcoming from d Aso villa as it used to b, d tither thieves are waging war on behalf of their pay masters in PDP. May I ask CAN!
Do we have Yoruba radio station?
Igbo radio station? Hausa kwanu?
Ebira nko?
Obasanjo knew something is about to happen to him concerning his kleptomaniac activities while in govt. Baba Iyabo knew somebody may want to investigate his past, now he wants to instigate moorons to c him as a Christian being persecuted. Ole
You are very stooopid to call CAN extremist. You dunghill.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by RTSC: 10:32pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

The same reason FG is sponsoring Second Niger Bridge costing $2billion on tax payers money
You are very stupid.
Two eastern states are oil producing.

Once again, you are very stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by RTSC: 10:34pm On May 24, 2019
herich:

Why bringing Igbos to this,
Or is it only Igbos that Will benefit from second Niger bridge?
He is a very stupid individual. The kind of Yoruba fools that voted for buhari.

Comparing a critical national infrastructure to a Fulani led ethnic venture of the federal government.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by iammo(m): 10:50pm On May 24, 2019
RTSC:

You are very stupid.
Two eastern states are oil producing.

the man and woman responsible to train you on public decorum and manners are very stupid... foolish untrained dunce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by cptfash: 10:51pm On May 24, 2019
OmoAregbesola:
This idiotic extremist organization called CAN ( of worm) is here to display its inherent stupidity once again. The money isn't forthcoming from d Aso villa as it used to b, d tither thieves are waging war on behalf of their pay masters in PDP. May I ask CAN!
Ebira nko?
Obasanjo knew something is about to happen to him concerning his kleptomaniac activities while in govt. Baba Iyabo knew somebody may want to investigate his past, now he wants to instigate moorons to c him as a Christian being persecuted. Ole

You are too stupid for this ur useless foolish write up .as long as there is still God of Israel,Jacob, Abraham and Isaac,all ur agenda to islamised naija will not work

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by RTSC: 10:52pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

the man and woman responsible to train you on public decorum and manners are very stupid... foolish untrained dunce

Your women in ondo state are crying to high heavens of being kidnapped and raped by Fulani herdsmen.

Bloody scumbag.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by iammo(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2019
RTSC:

Your women in ondo state are crying to high heavens of being kidnapped and raped by Fulani herdsmen.

Bloody scumbag.

why am i even engaging empty low life riff raff like you, my comments are for more matured more trained and more civilised people and not fools talking like idiot raised by garage punks.... if you or your generation can stop the radio why not start the process than useless online mouth foaming... stupid mannerless Dunce always quoting me even when i dont even regard his foolish comments shallow thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by RTSC: 11:05pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

why am i even engaging empty low life riff raff like you, my comments are for more matured more trained and more civilised people and not fools talking like idiot raised by garage punks.... if you or your generation can stop the radio why not start the process than useless online mouth foaming... stupid mannerless Dunce always quoting me even when i dont even regard his foolish comments shallow thing
You are a nitwit. You don't deserve any form of respect.

Respect is given to those who deserve it.

Enemies of the people don't deserve respect. Sycophants don't deserve respect.

Scumbag.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by iammo(m): 11:09pm On May 24, 2019
RTSC:

You are a nitwit. You don't deserve any form of respect.

Respect is given to those who deserve it.

Enemies of the people don't deserve respect. Sycophants don't deserve respect.

Scumbag.

keep ranting online .. miserable dunce. nobody in your generation can stop the radio cos they are piece of shit and thats what they would ever be.. so keep mentioning me you are just showing your pathetic , meaninless life to the world. Mr Dunce, fulani radio stays , you can even call your family to come and rant and quote me online still aint gon change anything Mr nobody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by NkayStory(f): 11:35pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

Dull girl, you that pretend to have sense, what brings tinubu to this post now? if you like tinubu head to Ikoyi and try your luck and stop disturbing nairaland with your obsession.

Story!!...desperate hope that the north will support you and your tinubu's 2023 presidency is why you have thrown your senses to the wind

So yes,your lame posturing is simply because of that.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by NkayStory(f): 11:37pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

keep ranting online .. miserable dunce. nobody in your generation can stop the radio cos they are piece of shit and thats what they would ever be.. so keep mentioning me you are just showing your pathetic , meaninless life to the world. Mr Dunce, fulani radio stays , you can even call your family to come and rant and quote me online still aint gon change anything Mr nobody

Typical yoruba muslim..

If you do not fight for a Fulani radio who will?

Pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Wesley28: 11:46pm On May 24, 2019
OmoAregbesola:
Ebira nko?

Even though you no get sense pretend to hav one nah... #MUMU
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by iammo(m): 11:50pm On May 24, 2019
NkayStory:

Typical yoruba muslim..

If you do not fight for a Fulani radio who will?

Pathetic!

So you conviniently skipped where he attacked me first for having and opinion in a matter that was been discussed by me and the other Gentlemen .... Nkechi why are you like this why?

I wont let the noisemaker make me fight or insult you

God Airpus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by iammo(m): 11:56pm On May 24, 2019
NkayStory:

Story!!...desperate hope that the north will support you and your tinubu's 2023 presidency is why you have thrown your senses to the wind

So yes,your lame posturing is simply because of that.

cool

you have a wild imagination pal, Yoruba aint desperate for asorock after culmulative 16 years.. we know the real desperados crying about tinubu who didnt even signify intrest. lol clear your head of silly emotion and sentiment and read the headline like any other tribe seeking a radio from goverment e.g FG to lisence a radio for Ijaw commuinity to educate them from dangers of militancy, then you would answer reasonably or FG to lisence a radio station for Edo commuinity on the dangers of Illegal migration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by MrMou: 11:59pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

Except you read interview excerpt from the Education Minister and Report from Fulani Comuinity Elders and Secuirity Aparatus meeting you would continue asking questions in endless cycle
No be today na! The guy always asks daft questions & deludes himself he's asking some intellectual questions! Na funny guy! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will All Miss Rochas Okorocha By Akubude Jesse / Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze / Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.