Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN (26548 Views)

Fulani Radio To Educate Herdsmen, Fishermen, Farmers, Hunters — NBC / Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions / On The Fulani Radio White Noise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by MrMou: 12:12am On May 25, 2019
kings59:
Biafra had theirs and tagged terrorist

Now fulani is here again and not tagged terriorist.

Nigeria which way??
Radio Biafra will always be a terrorist station for promoting hate & division with their ever caustic comments. No be only Radio Biafra be Igbo station. Why them never close the others or tag them terrorist?

This new Fulani station is solely to promote peace. They dare not promote hate or division if not, they'll be sanctioned & closed by the NBC regardless of whether it was opened by the FG or not. Do you know how many times NBC has sanctioned NTA & other federal stations irrespective of whether na FG get am or not?
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by MrMou: 12:22am On May 25, 2019
lonelydora:
Buhari should as matter of urgency repay Nnamdi Kanu all he spent in establishing Radio Biafra.

The radio station is where they will be dishing out information to fulani on where and when to attack a community.

Nigerians, we need to put an end to this impunity Buhari and his cohorts are doing
Pretend to be intelligent for once. What you're saying is clearly not possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Injiggerwolf(m): 12:58am On May 25, 2019
OmoAregbesola:
This idiotic extremist organization called CAN ( of worm) is here to display its inherent stupidity once again. The money isn't forthcoming from d Aso villa as it used to b, d tither thieves are waging war on behalf of their pay masters in PDP. May I ask CAN!
Do we have Yoruba radio station?
Igbo radio station? Hausa kwanu?
Ebira nko?
Obasanjo knew something is about to happen to him concerning his kleptomaniac activities while in govt. Baba Iyabo knew somebody may want to investigate his past, now he wants to instigate moorons to c him as a Christian being persecuted. Ole

you're definitely an impersonator for the far end

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Olorunnim: 1:52am On May 25, 2019
Anybody that comes to defend buhari on this one would leave this world with him

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by royalamour(m): 2:52am On May 25, 2019
iammo:
undecided

I am not against Fulani owning a radio station on AM frequency just like BBC huasa and VON hausa or facebook hausa language pack, to educate them from their primitive ways and choice of living in thick forest and Jungles however my worries are why not issue them a Private broadcast lisence in other not to fuel the already ridiculous narative and allow NBC sanction them if the broadcast any offensive programs.

We know retired politicians and organisation wanting to manipulate gulible minds to gain back political power and national treasury would lash on this forgeting Fulani constituetes the fourth ethnic group in Nigeria and crimes of some of them shouldnt deny others access to radio lisence or National benefits

We have good and bad fulani we have atiku fulani and buhari , Aliko dangote, dantata fulani and you cant just stop them from getting a radio lisence cos of bad fulani, you cant deny them some basic rights cos they are still a majority tribe

Keep your fork tongue behind your teeth.

Your cunning words are very deceptive.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:23am On May 25, 2019
lexy2014:

It isn't Fulani getting license for Fulani radio. It is d federal govt obtaining a license from d NBC for d operation of a strictly Fulani radio station

you think that oyorubas are interested in all of these explanations you are rendering to them?!!!

ALL they care about is sharing zoogeria with the northerners!!!

yet, they MUST receive their comeuppance at the end!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by EagleNest(m): 3:34am On May 25, 2019
The most divisive government in history of Nigeria is Buhari Govt and next week he will be sworn-in for another four years of horror. So many red flags about this government. They dont heal or sooth the nation of its wounds but rather are pouring more fuel by their actions and inactions.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Afonja007: 3:43am On May 25, 2019
iammo:

perhaps you call Him at home goat, but here on public forum you respect elders if second Niger bridge is constructed at almost $2billion on taxpayers fund then i see no big deal in a mere radio
northerners want capital to be in their zone they used oil money to build abuja, that why all those useless emirs in the north are marrying multiple wives is because of oil money,come to think of it who will sponsor farmer's radio?and where did you see that river Niger will cost 2 billion dollars?buhari want grazing routes for fulani people he gave them guns now he want to open radio station for them,thank God every Nigeria knows what is going on
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by GEEBITE: 6:50am On May 25, 2019
Accursed slave,house nigga
OmoAregbesola:
This idiotic extremist organization called CAN ( of worm) is here to display its inherent stupidity once again. The money isn't forthcoming from d Aso villa as it used to b, d tither thieves are waging war on behalf of their pay masters in PDP. May I ask CAN!
Do we have Yoruba radio station?
Igbo radio station? Hausa kwanu?
Ebira nko?
Obasanjo knew something is about to happen to him concerning his kleptomaniac activities while in govt. Baba Iyabo knew somebody may want to investigate his past, now he wants to instigate moorons to c him as a Christian being persecuted. Ole
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by wowcatty: 7:38am On May 25, 2019
Bunch of fools don't know the storm that is coming upon them. Fulani is using the radio to get their people ready for what is about to happen, but the iddiots are frothing in the mouths instead of strategizing their own with calls to world powers and organizations to help out to mobilize help Why can't these clowns support the return to regional govt so we won't have to worry about what fulani is doing for their people? Why waste time on the system that has failed, when we can go back to the one that worked? The fulani radio will be used to inform fulani when war starts, where arms will be dropped and where to occupy. Fulani are preparing for tomorrow while the dumb are complaining, just accept that fulani are the smartest people in Nigeria and move on.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by kings59: 8:12am On May 25, 2019
MrMou:

Radio Biafra will always be a terrorist station for promoting hate & division with their ever caustic comments. No be only Radio Biafra be Igbo station. Why them never close the others or tag them terrorist?

This new Fulani station is solely to promote peace. They dare not promote hate or division if not, they'll be sanctioned & closed by the NBC regardless of whether it was opened by the FG or not. Do you know how many times NBC has sanctioned NTA & other federal stations irrespective of whether na FG get am or not?

You are a yoruba man, I already know what you are known for.

No need quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by toye440: 8:26am On May 25, 2019
Hotel Rwanda loading, na so the hate radio start. Dem don dey kill the cockroaches for jos, benue, and taraba.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Tobichimezie: 8:31am On May 25, 2019
My only happiness is that my leaving Nigeria for the shores of a more civilized country couldn't have been more timely, only God knows what anger would have pushed me to do if I still stayed in that Sh1t hole. My unreserved sympathies to those still stuck in that quagmire called a country, I thank for my life, my immediate family members have majorly traveled overseas, with the rest back in Nigeria doing very well and investing in the East (best decision they ever made). E remain to bring my babe come Yankee, RIP Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by awgumayor: 8:38am On May 25, 2019
"And the radio station will be broadcasting in Fulani language". I love that. This is to tell Ohaneze and coward south east govs how to do it. Embrace them, settle them with money, arm them , establish a communication systems for them, and most importantly, never allow anyone or group to proscribed them as terrorist organization no matter any pressure from anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by stickle(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2019
I pray that sense will rain on this government to know that this will go down in history as the worst decision to have ever been taken by any sitting President and worst precedent also.
Only time will tell. Before then, I pray to God that any and every ungodly alliance be frustrated and exposed.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by trippla01(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2019
Yoruba has their own.. Igbo has. Hausa has. why is it a topic because Fulani own a radio station.... let's wise up
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by NkayStory(f): 11:38am On May 25, 2019
iammo:

cool

you have a wild imagination pal, Yoruba aint desperate for asorock after culmulative 16 years.. we know the real desperados crying about tinubu who didnt even signify intrest. lol clear your head of silly emotion and sentiment and read the headline like any other tribe seeking a radio from goverment e.g FG to lisence a radio for Ijaw commuinity to educate them from dangers of militancy, then you would answer reasonably or FG to lisence a radio station for Edo commuinity on the dangers of Illegal migration

Story,story and more stories,you are wasting your time with all these stories

...The reason for your dance macabre in the name iof supporting an FG-backed exclusive Fulani radioin an era when none of these murderous "Libyans" has been brought to book for their crimes is simply because of your pathetic desperation for a Tinubu 2023 Presidency..A yoruba muslim "strategy"..

You lots do not care how many people perish in your bid for this quest..As we speak you and your tinubu has not come out to condemn herdsmen attack across SW in recent times...Your consience is dead and gone

Whether all these pathetic bum-licking will translate to that Prseidency for you lots remains to be seen

Simple.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by NkayStory(f): 11:46am On May 25, 2019
iammo:

So you conviniently skipped where he attacked me first for having and opinion in a matter that was been discussed by me and the other Gentlemen .... Nkechi why are you like this why?

I wont let the noisemaker make me fight or insult you

God Airpus

Sorry about that but i will continue to fight you as long as you support evil over good.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by SaturnNick(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2019
iammo:

The same reason FG is sponsoring Second Niger Bridge costing $2billion on tax payers money
And all and soundry are gonna use the bridge, right?
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by SaturnNick(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2019
iammo:

The same reason FG is sponsoring Second Niger Bridge costing $2billion on tax payers money
Use your head dummy... They are not requesting licence but are being funded by the fg
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by OreMI22: 2:35pm On May 25, 2019
The sole purpose of the Fulani radio is to establish a command and control structure when the Fulani herdsmen embark on wholesale slaughter of the southerners.

They will be given intelligence in coded messages and songs on that radio station to direct them on where and when to attack to inflict maximum casualties on southern villages. Then when to withdraw to avoid confrontation with the police and army.

The radio station simply shows that the murderous carnage of the Fulani herdsmen had always come from the highest levels of Buhari's regime.
Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by Surebet79622: 2:45pm On May 25, 2019

Re: Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN by OreMI22: 3:57pm On May 25, 2019
trippla01:
Yoruba has their own.. Igbo has. Hausa has. why is it a topic because Fulani own a radio station.... let's wise up

People are missing the point!

Fulani radio isn't just a radio station to speak Fulani language. There are already hundreds of such stations in Nigeria.

The aim of this particular station is for command and control of coordinating the planned herdsmen attacks, and sharing intelligence information of DSS and the FG to the herdsmen in the bush through coded messages.

The aim is to help herdsmen gain top-secret state intelligence about the situation and know the steps of their enemies or what the FG is planning through use of certain phrases or playing certain types of songs repeatedly on the radio station.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze / Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.