Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] (62800 Views)

UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Kenturkey048(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2019
Elbone2:

grin grin grin grin Noooo I no vex bro.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Abcruz(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2019
jchioma:
Why go synthetic, when God has already provided natural herbs (hemp) for food ?

Genesis 1:29

The herbs given by God is for your wellbeing and not for smoking to destroy your internal organs.

How can you say, 'We are wise, And the law of the LORD is with us'? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes Has made it into a lie.--Jeremiah 8:8

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by jackals(f): 6:14pm On May 25, 2019
IamPlato:
If I Give You Back Hand Slap Now People Will Be Shoutin Child Abuse... undecided

Hope You Have Taken Your Drugs sad

Which drug? ��
Slap? On top small advice wey I give you. OK I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by okpanachipeter: 6:33pm On May 25, 2019
Good for him and lesson to other defiant drug consumers.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by jbblues24(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2019
Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts, while others come into our lives and make us wanna leave footprints on their face.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by jimmyneut: 7:08pm On May 25, 2019
Sportwin:

Colorado is the senior brother of Arizona and is also known as Black Mamba.
Pawpaw is the cousin brother
Sk is their stepbrother
While Weed is the legitimate child

Colorado is Not to be trifled with unless you have your smoking certificate up to PhD level

Hmmmm.....so where do you place PCP on the family tree
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Brain101: 8:06pm On May 25, 2019
Drug lord spotted number 1
GhettoYute:

lol bro your just capping the most , Arizona ain’t close to colorado .. where u go put loud, pawpaw, Marley etc ! SHEY U DEY WHINE ME NI ??
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by jbblues24(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2019
I want to learn this kind of colours! Teach me.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 25, 2019
Type, layout, atmosphere, illustration – fabulous smiley
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by IamPlato(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2019
jackals:

Which drug? ��
Slap? On top small advice wey I give you. OK I'm sorry
Young Lady, How Will You Advice Your Uncle undecided

By The Way, sorry For Your Bumbum smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by jchioma: 9:15pm On May 25, 2019
Abcruz:

The herbs given by God is for your wellbeing and not for smoking to destroy your internal organs.

How can you say, 'We are wise, And the law of the LORD is with us'? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes Has made it into a lie.--Jeremiah 8:8

Check my post again; God has already provided natural herbs for FOOD and not for SMOKING. Hemp is a herb, Gerrit ?
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by GhettoYute: 10:02pm On May 25, 2019
Brain101:
Drug lord spotted number 1

lol you can call me whatever you want bro ! If you like no get brain for street make boys chop ur eye that one consign you
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by jackals(f): 10:47pm On May 25, 2019
IamPlato:
Young Lady, How Will You Advice Your Uncle undecided

By The Way, sorry For Your Bumbum smiley

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Brain101: 7:20am On May 26, 2019
Ogun kill you for street
GhettoYute:

lol you can call me whatever you want bro ! If you like no get brain for street make boys chop ur eye that one consign you
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by IamPlato(m): 8:04am On May 26, 2019
jackals:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Why This Ugly Face? Its Too Early To Wake Up With Anger...

Smile For Christ smiley smiley smiley
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by MetaPhysical: 8:49am On May 26, 2019
martineverest:
ok....lemme give u some examples

American. supermarkets are filled with GMOs which are banned in Europe.....u and I know GMOs causes cancer.thays why America is riddled with cancer

secondly,70 percent of ingredients in american cosmetics are banned in europe. these banned ingredients are know to be carcinogenic too

The ban is more of a trade pressure to protect its home market from American competition. Was it not in the same Europe they had mad cow disease and still sold the meat in the market?
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by martineverest(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:

The ban is more of a trade pressure to protect its home market from American competition. Was it not in the same Europe they had mad cow disease and still sold the meat in the market?
that's not true
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by jackals(f): 5:45pm On May 26, 2019
IamPlato:
Why This Ugly Face? Its Too Early To Wake Up With Anger...

Smile For Christ smiley smiley smiley

� � �. Oya take it to bank
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by IamPlato(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2019
jackals:

� � �. Oya take it to bank
If You Are Nice To Me, will You Die? undecided
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by jackals(f): 6:02am On May 27, 2019
IamPlato:

Why Will I be nice to you? Having abused me severally on this platform...Huhh angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by jackals(f): 6:19am On May 27, 2019
IamPlato:

Why Will I be nice to you? Having abused me severally on this platform...Huhh angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by IamPlato(m): 6:39am On May 27, 2019
jackals:

You Called Me Worthless Remember? undecided
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by jbblues24(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2019
Button, playfulness, shot, texture – fab!!
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by jackals(f): 12:39pm On May 27, 2019
IamPlato:
You Called Me Worthless Remember? undecided

When?. I have never done that
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by IamPlato(m): 12:48pm On May 27, 2019
jackals:

When?. I have never done that
so You Forgot So Soon. You Forgot The Thread About Worthless Nairalanders
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by jackals(f): 1:03pm On May 27, 2019
IamPlato:
so You Forgot So Soon. You Forgot The Thread About Worthless Nairalanders

I'm sorry I said that. but you too are too sturbborn angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by IamPlato(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2019
jackals:

I'm sorry I said that. but you too are too sturbborn angry angry angry angry angry angry
grin How Am I Sturbborn grin

Besides I Am A Very Nice Guy grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by mechanics(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
Eyah, ritual things.
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by marinepatrol: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Esseite:
If a man is busy, drugs is the last thing that comes to mind.

That's when drugs is needed. Can you see storms coming?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Hellrazor101: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Advertise on www.realrastas.com.ng for affordable price, as low as 3k naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... / 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths / 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.