Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] (62798 Views)

UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by sheller(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2019
one tin of ijebu garri and watch him smile like he have win 9ja bet
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by BabaIbo: 8:38am On May 25, 2019
Chinashopping84:
Maybe his first time..but I don't think I have seen anybody who got mad by smoking weed..we pay your 1688/taobao suppliers

Colorado is not your normal/everyday weed that is mainly natural

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by jaxxy(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2019
ValCon888:
Colorado is the senior brother of Arizona and is also known as Black Mamba.
Not to be trifled with unless you have your smoking certificate up to PhD level.

From the 1st picture, you can see the black mamba has bitten his brain.

He made himself a ginuea pig/lab rat aka Science student for the experiment. Welcome to science class.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Kenturkey048(m): 8:41am On May 25, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
grin the guy want to get high but him Friends hold him down. What a wicked friend.

You know way of devil but you still continue follow him. Allah said don't follow way of devil it's way of lost. Anything that can change your mental is Haram in Islam. And Allah said don't near prayer when you are not with your sense..

What will you gain in smoking?

yet those Muslim aboki for alaba rago dey high anything wey dey high people.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Chuxz311(m): 8:41am On May 25, 2019
GhettoYute:

lol bro your just capping the most , Arizona ain’t close to colorado .. where u go put loud, pawpaw, Marley etc ! SHEY U DEY WHINE ME NI ??

u no add London kush bro
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by aspiring44: 8:49am On May 25, 2019
HonAdeli:
I guess this Colorado trips make guys so high.. This one needs to visit the rehab for proper treatment

10mg of zoplicone and diazepam will do a lot of good

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by BabaIbo: 8:50am On May 25, 2019
Kenturkey048:
paw-paw ain't compared to Arizona in any level..paw paw sometimes decieved to be even arizona by dubious Nigerian dealers..loud na the senior brother to both paw-paw and Arizona..even BOMBAY for kotonu ash pass paw-paw..and that one na normal S.K sef.

Marlian kush pass all those ones, Arizona no too get level. One thing killing some people(drug users/smokers) is experimenting with the drug, you see them mixing it with all kinds of things just to see the effect and most don't know the adverse effects

Tho I have quit all those stuffs

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Kenturkey048(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2019
BabaIbo:

Marlian kush pass all those ones, Arizona no too get level. One thing killing some people(drug users/smokers) is experimenting with the drug, you see them mixing it with all kinds of things just to see the effect and most don't know the adverse effects

Tho I have quit all those stuffs
na true ,,but I no know of marlian kush when I was still in the game..

Thank God say I don retire toooo.....may God help somebody....lastly no take wetin u no know...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by sameni123(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2019
The day I feared that black mamba was the day about 10 guys mixed just a small portion with sk and smoked in my presence immediately if you see the way there eyes change,was told them no bone anyone well make he smoke a rap of black mamba like that finish without missing it ,there was another guy sometime ago on the net that also took black mamba and was using his head to break windscreen of car packed on the road

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by BabaIbo: 8:56am On May 25, 2019
Kenturkey048:
na true ,,but I no know of marlian kush when I was still in the game..

Thank God say I don retire toooo.....may God help somebody....lastly no take wetin u no know...

Thank God successful retirement of cheesy.

Marlian is a strong one

I think all these varieties we hear about are as a result of experiment and test.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by mizzou(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2019
GhettoYute:

lol bro your just capping the most , Arizona ain’t close to colorado .. where u go put loud, pawpaw, Marley etc ! SHEY U DEY WHINE ME NI ??
##drug Lord... I hail..o
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Gift84(f): 8:56am On May 25, 2019
BabaOwen:
Black mamba cool

Can only be smoke by real men cool
and to achieve what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by bluefilm: 8:59am On May 25, 2019
They should take him to Colorado to treat him there.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by saucelake231(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2019
GhettoYute:

I day tell you....Arizona is just the immediate senior brother too weed....but loud and Colorado are their eldest brother who say abroad hustel all day too send money for them too feed.....so hope you now know how aggressive it will be when you tamper with them
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:03am On May 25, 2019
dawnomike:
Wasted...
Shatty am wasted
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by saucelake231(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2019
Bucajunior:
please am confuse,is this synthetic weed thesame with skales(S.K)
SK....is nothing close too them even Arizona.... but won't advise you take it too becuse apart from the normal natural weed the rest are all chemically treated...
so just imaging the kind of chemical that will have been added...

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by BenzEne1(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2019
Bucajunior:
please am confuse,is this synthetic weed thesame with skales(S.K)

You mean skunk.
SK is just a different strain.

No it isn't. Colorado is mixed with chemicals. Took one draw sometime ago. Never tried it in my life again. Plus it's fvckn expensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by StevenOba: 9:05am On May 25, 2019
Why would anyone take synthetic weed undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:06am On May 25, 2019
ValCon888:
Colorado is the senior brother of Arizona and is also known as Black Mamba.
Not to be trifled with unless you have your smoking certificate up to PhD level.

From the 1st picture, you can see the black mamba has bitten his brain.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by AbooNasir(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2019
torh, afi synthetic Weed na!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:09am On May 25, 2019
Gift84:
and to achieve what exactly?

High level madness.
No wonder! Drug people naim full NL.
See detailed explanation and names!

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Xmen149(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Didcot: 9:11am On May 25, 2019
Serves him right. grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by millionboi2: 9:12am On May 25, 2019
Chinashopping84:
Maybe his first time..but I don't think I have seen anybody who got mad by smoking weed..we pay your 1688/taobao suppliers
can u help me get Chinese simcard?
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by olisaEze(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Give am ijebu garri

Ur head is there! grin

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by killsmith(f): 9:15am On May 25, 2019
GhettoYute:

i remember the first time wey. I try that pawpaw.

One guy drop 30k say anybody wey go fit finish one Tie go collect the 30k.... I take the tie, light am up, E no reach 20 minutes, I use my hand quench the blunt come sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by sweetrace(f): 9:16am On May 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Out of the 1billion its only a few thousand that are self-directed and self-willed; they are non-conformists to urban trend and peer pressure and they are also super self-consciouss. Thus any substance that will tamper with their consciousness and give them "out of body" experience they avoid.

Beside them, the majority of that 1billion is a follower and weak in self-purpose, like the subject in this image.
Well said!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by cardoctor(m): 9:19am On May 25, 2019
This one smoke lemon grass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... / 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths / 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.