Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] (62802 Views)

UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by pinknipple: 11:16am On May 25, 2019
hand me the sample of what he took."For unless you trif a similar sample,you shall not be called sons of black deity".
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:20am On May 25, 2019
Elbone2:

Any one who smokes anything is a complete Idiot.
Look at this monkey sad
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by luvyaself95(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2019
Make person dey destroy his life with his own hand that is terrible...
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by ablemachine(m): 11:47am On May 25, 2019
ValCon888:
Colorado is the senior brother of Arizona and is also known as Black Mamba.
Not to be trifled with unless you have your smoking certificate up to PhD level.

From the 1st picture, you can see the black mamba has bitten his brain.

[color=#006600]

Oh bruh this is nothing! Dudes not mad nah! Needs lots of care from loved ones at the mo’ good food and water then force him to sleep either by barrow mending or sleeping pills. �

This is typical of me when I come across such situation.

Who no come no go know sha cheesy cool grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Thalinzrcng: 11:51am On May 25, 2019
ValCon888:
Not to be trifled with unless you have your smoking certificate up to PhD level.

[img]https:///view/laughing-lol-haha-so-funny-funny-gif-5494019.gif[/img]
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 25, 2019
Inhibitions:

Youre a complete idiot for telling people how to live their lives
LOOOOOOL....Abeg no vex for me too much....Regardless of the statement to the obvious.
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 25, 2019
Kenturkey048:
I wish u don take anything drug before ,,you go understand the feelingx within....
No CRTICIZE WETIN YOU NO KNOW
How does the feeling of ingesting drugs negate the fact that it is a toxin which produces a pathological impact?!smh

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by BabaIbo: 12:08pm On May 25, 2019
Kenturkey048:
yes na true.... But chai...kush na bad thing...

Yeah, I'm telling you
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by MetaPhysical: 12:16pm On May 25, 2019
martineverest:
I don't know why America allow their citizens to consume some weird products

America does not allow citizens to consume weird products. America has laws.

One of them says a citizen has "inalienable" rights to live free and enjoy liberty. Inalienable being the key word!

Another one says certain substances are banned (controlled) from use or consumption and if one is caught in posession of, or after applying an administered test is discovered to be under influence of a controlled substance then an act of violation of the law has occurred. This is called policing.

The two laws above support one another. There is nothing in a citizen's "inalienable" rights to freedom and liberty that says he/she cannot be policed!

So America assumes everything is right with its citizens, anything else is a violation of "inalienable" rights......so it puts laws in place to police against self-destruction through use and consumption of controlled substances.

Their laws are often times illogical and counter-intuitive but effective in keeping order in society. Most laws are counterweights to the contracts in the US Declaration of Rights.

For instance, if a person shoots himself in an act of suicide but survives the blow, he could be prosecuted and end up in prison after recovery. In fact he could be sued by others with "inalienable" rights.

grin grin. Watch some of their tv series on crime and law you will be well entertained....or if you live in America enroll with the LG (County) to serve on jury duties. You will see the naykedness of American society.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by uzoma213(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2019
Donald95:
What exactly is the importance of taking these drugs ?

Is it to show women you get power,Who will award you a trophy kwanu?

Is it to Intemediate people ? Person that is strong more than you is strong more than you.

Please o, We are only 1 billion left, we shouldn't allow drugs to shorten us the more.
haven't you heard about how fast Nigeria's population is Increasing?
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 25, 2019
killsmith:
My brother, quitting smoking and drinking is the best thing I've done in my short life.... Those things follow for wetin dey make man die first before woman.

True talk. Bro. I smoked for 2years and I declined in my prodtivity in my work and social life . But for woman matter I don't have time for them. I thank God for the wisdom anytime you want to focus in life you will start seeing the daughters of the world with their distraction . I thank God I changed my circle of friends by following men who have attained greatness in life by seeking advice and counseling. I believe God will restore my wasted years. No going back. One thing about the future it comes every day

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Austineva(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2019
Ok

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by realvikash: 12:59pm On May 25, 2019
Curvybaby:
TUFIAKWA

Highness kee am dia

Click my signature for a promo
Stuff's eyes behind the glass looks like a snake , lmao

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by poshmallam(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2019
#SayNoToDrugs !!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by kay29000(m): 1:11pm On May 25, 2019
ValCon888:

This is not a funny matter, but I couldn't help but laugh. I hope he regains his senses.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by kay29000(m): 1:23pm On May 25, 2019
Leebeedo:
That sh*t is known as K2 in the US and it sometimes leads to death by the smoker choking in his own vomit.

Very dangerous. American rapper, gunplay narrated a story about how he smoked it alone one day and he had convulsion...he kept hitting his head on the floor as there was no one to help. He said he is surprised he didn't pass on from there. These things are dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by dreamtvapk: 1:28pm On May 25, 2019
For information, Dream TV Apk is absolutely free for you to download and install on device.
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by martineverest(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

America does not allow citizens to consume weird products. America has laws.

One of them says a citizen has "inalienable" rights to live free and enjoy liberty. Inalienable being the key word!

Another one says certain substances are banned (controlled) from use or consumption and if one is caught in posession of, or after applying an administered test is discovered to be under influence of a controlled substance then an act of violation of the law has occurred. This is called policing.

The two laws above support one another. There is nothing in a citizen's "inalienable" rights to freedom and liberty that says he/she cannot be policed!

So America assumes everything is right with its citizens, anything else is a violation of "inalienable" rights......so it puts laws in place to police against self-destruction through use and consumption of controlled substances.

Their laws are often times illogical and counter-intuitive but effective in keeping order in society. Most laws are counterweights to the contracts in the US Declaration of Rights.

For instance, if a person shoots himself in an act of suicide but survives the blow, he could be prosecuted and end up in prison after recovery. In fact he could be sued by others with "inalienable" rights.

grin grin. Watch some of their tv series on crime and law you will be well entertained....or if you live in America enroll with the LG (County) to serve on jury duties. You will see the naykedness of American society.
ok....lemme give u some examples

American. supermarkets are filled with GMOs which are banned in Europe.....u and I know GMOs causes cancer.thays why America is riddled with cancer

secondly,70 percent of ingredients in american cosmetics are banned in europe. these banned ingredients are know to be carcinogenic too

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by pomide(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2019
Please I want to ask this question for a friend.
what did they use to do Loud? abi what are the Constituents of Loud?
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by jackals(f): 1:50pm On May 25, 2019
I know someone on this nairaland that used to take weed like this. Iamplato, see . Better stop smoking that thing
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Sabby1(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2019
ValCon888:

Boss, you must have heard numerous experiences to draw this conclusion. From your write up, I believe you are writing out of experience.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by OdenKelechi(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2019
I still don't get why people do hard drugs

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by myself13: 3:09pm On May 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Out of the 1billion its only a few thousand that are self-directed and self-willed; they are non-conformists to urban trend and peer pressure and they are also super self-consciouss. Thus any substance that will tamper with their consciousness and give them "out of body" experience they avoid.

Beside them, the majority of that 1billion is a follower and weak in self-purpose, like the subject in this image.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Greizman: 3:24pm On May 25, 2019
kirajustice:
@POLITICS NIGERIA

A young man simply identified as 'White' reportedly lost control of his senses after experimenting with synthetic Weed, a strong street drug popularly known as 'Colorado' or 'Black Mamba' recently.

According to footage and comments on the Instagram Page of an influencer known as 'Suruche' on 22nd of May, White can be seen acting out and screaming before a group of friends grab hold of him.

Politics Nigeria learned that "Colorado' is a very deadly drug known to cause hallucinations, Convulsions and Kidney Failure. It is a collection of man-made chemicals that mimic the effect of marijuana and are sprayed on dried herbs or similar substances, wrapped in brightly coloured packs and sold as an alternative to marijuana that is both ‘legal’ and more potent.

Watch the Shocking Video HERE

https://politicsnigeria.com/young-man-runs-mad-after-taking-synthetic-weed/
Where is the video?
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 25, 2019
Drug lords have hijacked this thread

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Kenturkey048(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2019
Elbone2:

How does the feeling of ingesting drugs negate the fact that it is a toxin which produces a pathological impact?!smh
injecting drugs...do they inject all drugs
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by IamPlato(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2019
jackals:
I know someone on this nairaland that used to take weed like this. Iamplato, see . Better stop smoking that thing
If I Give You Back Hand Slap Now People Will Be Shoutin Child Abuse... undecided

Hope You Have Taken Your Drugs sad
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 25, 2019
IamPlato:
If I Give You Back Hand Slap Now People Will Be Shoutin Child Abuse... undecided

Hope You Have Taken Your Drugs sad
Lol.. Abeg never slap her o, even though u hv slapped her i can still feel the slap from here.
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 25, 2019
Kenturkey048:
injecting drugs...do they inject all drugs
U like fight pass argument!!..WordCheck#(Ingesting/ Injecting)!!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Kenturkey048(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2019
Elbone2:

U like fight pass argument!!..WordCheck#(Ingesting/ Injecting)!!
no vex for me abeg...
Re: Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 25, 2019
Kenturkey048:
no vex for me abeg...
grin grin grin grin Noooo I no vex bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... / 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths / 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.