Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan (24081 Views)

Why Are Obidients Saying Tinubu Stole Their Manifesto? / IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration / Amotekun: Ebonyi Said South-West Governors ‘Stole’ Their Security Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:18am On May 25, 2019
reccy:
See this idiot oo.. She will not just stop amusing me. Do you know you stole the money that belongs to Nigerian? And we are complaining through Efcc.. Please refund our yam before I tear you slap... Nonsense

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by reccy(m): 7:20am On May 25, 2019
[quote author=OkaNaUbe post=78696680][/quote]

I don't have your time man. It's obvious you have been programmed to act this way.
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by StoneLucifer: 7:27am On May 25, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Na who dem catch be thief.

Although if the lifeless Bubu and his lapdogs (EFCC) does not have the balls to arrest Tinubu or OBJ for crippling this country, then it is safe to say Jonathan and his cronies should be left alone as well.
After all stealing is not corruption (Jona 2015)

Why go after the corrupt politicians when it’s easier to secure the conviction and jail petty thieves like yahoo boys. The last I checked Evans the Billionaire kidnapper is still in detention for how many years now, what are they still investigating?? While they want to secure the conviction of Naira Marley in just three weeks without a fair trial.

According the mentality of Magu (Mugu) and other stupid Nigerians with misplaced priorities, Yahoo boys are the reasons why;

1. Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world.

2. We don’t have stable electricity

3. Boko Haram is killing thousands in North East

4. The rate of unemployment high

5. We don’t have good roads

6. 1 Dollar is equivalent to 360 naira

7. Fulani herdsmen are killing farmers and raping their wives in middle belt.

8. There is high insecurity on Abuja-Kaduna road

So give death sentences or life imprisonment to all the yahoo boys while the corrupt leaders can walk free.

Kill all the yahoo boys because they are the ones holding Nigeria from moving forward.

HYPOCRITES!! If you like jail all the yahoo boys, Nigeria will still remain a sh!thole in 100 years to come if the main problem is not addressed.

#Rest in peace Hungerbad. Tell Oluwa say boys for naija still dey hungry o.

Your foolishness is of Olympic standard...Yahoo boys should be celebrated right?? My prayer is that u will lose all you have earned in this life to fraudsters and criminals. U will know d damage yahoo boys are doing to this country the day u will be called a scammer when u travel outside this country or when they deny u a visa at d embasy.. Fraudsters and ritualists deserve no mercy irrespective of the economic hardship.

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by saintaustine(m): 7:32am On May 25, 2019
Nonsense.

Some lawyer are not even ashame of they say, in defense of their client.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by dingbang(m): 7:35am On May 25, 2019
Naija4love:
grin mama me too never see person complain said you stolen money oo na buhari they complain said you stolen Nigeria money and Nigeria never complain.. Where are we going in this country
what sort of gif is that?
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by klasys(m): 7:39am On May 25, 2019
With that picture, or video. Can you proof in a law court that, the vehicle show in the picture, is a means of money laundering.

Because u don't see any cash ooo.

I only see two vehicles enter someone house.

Ambulance moving on the road is not necessary means it carry corpse or accident victim

BiafraIsFree:
That was how Awolowo and his fellow Yoruba looters seized all the Biafrans monies in their banks.

How much are they going to left for her abi will it be N20 this time. Others victims are scare of speaking out but complying to be saboteurs of their true Nation Biafra freedom.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by momove4real25(f): 7:41am On May 25, 2019
Naija4love:
grin mama me too never see person complain said you stolen money oo na buhari they complain said you stolen Nigeria money and Nigeria never complain.. Where are we going in this country
you wan kill person ni.
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by mixta140: 7:46am On May 25, 2019
SoNature:
If this is actually true, then it is not only a weak defense but also a very senseless one at that.

You amassed public funds and still have the guts to say nonsense.

When the opposition wins election, we will know how much Mr. Integrity and his gang of charlatans have looted.

I think God cursed Nigeria with bad leaders.
Not really, masses don't want to fight for their right, masses are coward, they hate on one another, and not united
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by mixta140: 7:47am On May 25, 2019
nepapole:
Diaris God ohhhh!
I miss this woman.
You miss her , imagine
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Aidejay(m): 8:02am On May 25, 2019
This is a big waste of time
You call this fighting corruption?
What a disturbing sight
One will expect that, by now she would have been hanged or injected to death
The only sensible way to kill corruption is to cut the head off the snake that means the government or prosecutors shouldn't be looking for evidence to prove the money is illegitimate but instead you the accused is to present receipts, invoices and evidence of it's legitimacy failure to show this will lead to immediate imprisonment or death.
Guilty till you can prove innocence SIMPLE.
Why is so much time wasted WHY? this is just disgusting and wrong
DEATH TO THEM ALL

1 Like

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by GreenArrow2: 8:05am On May 25, 2019
deafeyez:

Our yam, from the North? Well Nigeria deal mainly on Oil and yam, I don't think any farmer from the North has complained of his missing yam.

Efcc if they don't have any evidence of where this money was lifted they should just let her enjoy her money.

The money is not her salary and the EFCC has not established a fact why punishing her unnecessarily.

Na so life dey, this same EFCC one day will arrest people from this current administration and we will be abusing and defending.

Oga, the best thing is to not support any of these people when they are battling EFCC. Buhari crew's turn is also coming. These idiots will just carry monies meant for large projects and be oppressing the rest of us. As I no follow dem chop am, make dem face their various music.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Akpacha(m): 8:09am On May 25, 2019
reccy:
See this idiot oo.. She will not just stop amusing me. Do you know you stole the money that belongs to Nigerian? And we are complaining through Efcc.. Please refund our yam before I tear you slap... Nonsense
ameachi, kwankwaso, atiku, saraki, el rufai rochas and so many others used same money to sponsored buhari campaign and it not a crime right?
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by subcbouy: 8:12am On May 25, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Buhari and silly corruption war. what about tinubu?
You like shout pass fight. why can't you take him to court naw? Exercise your right, don't expect Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by gare(f): 8:24am On May 25, 2019
SoNature:
If this is actually true, then it is not only a weak defense but also a very senseless one at that.

You amassed public funds and still have the guts to say nonsense.

When the opposition wins election, we will know how much Mr. Integrity and his gang of charlatans have looted.

I think God cursed Nigeria with bad leaders.

Facts need to looked into, Public funds from where, which ministry, which contract, they should be able to link those funds to have come from the government, if not EFCC has lost the case, she has told you it was a gift, which is not out of place, my problem is not PEJ, but EFCC not doing a very good job in the end she will win the case, because EFCC can not link the funds to have come from the government to her.
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by kings59: 8:30am On May 25, 2019
reccy:

See a graduate who went to the university and studied for 4 to 5 years addressing a former first lady as an idiot?

You, together with the 73 people that gave you likes are all illiterate.

Sometimes, some people wasted their time going to school.

Can you call your mother an idiot?

If mam patience J were your relation, would you spill this trash?

Sometimes it's good not to reason with the crowd but from your own angle, moreover could you please substantiate with valid reason that she stole?

Or are you among those believing anything you read on the Internet?

Change your ways of address and have a good manner of approach so that in the future, if you become a leader that people might address you well.

NO ONE IS PERFECT IN LIFE.
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by orisa37: 8:32am On May 25, 2019
Patience don't steal. Aisha is Bokoharam.
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Charly68: 8:41am On May 25, 2019
greatiyk4u:
Every Nigerian outside the corridor of power is complaining bitterly
. I think we need to send a rep to the court on their next sitting ..they should asked her the kind of business she was doing to amass such sudden wealth . God will forgive our leaders .
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Rolly22(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2019
inoki247:
Lol Yea buh dem dey complain about Yahioo Money dem no fit complain about Politicians instead fools from each region go Hail Dem....

Don't mind useless idiots who Don't know what these politicians are doing with their Future.
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by RichBoy247: 9:23am On May 25, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Take Sniper Humanicide and sleep peacefully. Tinubu went to CCT and was discharged and acquitted. Let impatience Jonathan prove her innocence. Tinubu matter will kill you.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Beedude(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2019
toolovely:

So, if someone gives Mrs Aisha Buhari money money now, you will advise them to go and collect the money from her?
Face front. I never mentioned u. Don't mention me
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by YusufTheGreat: 9:29am On May 25, 2019
Mustsucceed:
Let's stop this ...we need to be honest with our selves ...can any first lady claim not to have being receiving "incentives" whilst her husband was head of state/ president. Even Aisha buhari can't claim this
The court needs to face this and if no proofcis tendered let this woman go .

I never respected gej government.. Just too corrupt but we can't deny this .we just can't .why didn't they go after turai yaradua ..Do you know the properties this woman has in Abuja alone ? Even dangote go salute am
what you re trying to say is that we should leave them to continue stealing our money bah. Because we forget to investigate one we should let the others go scot free?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by adekolaelect(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2019
CodeTemplar:
mental problems is not a good thing .

1 Like

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by deafeyez: 9:47am On May 25, 2019
Oizatobad:
STUPID CHILDREN MUST DEFEND THEIR CRIMINAL PARENTS

Idiotic Father who doesn't know how to act or react.

Has the EFCC pin point the source of the money.

You are ignorant so the EFCC.
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Gabson001(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2019
But there is God o
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by FrancisIgya: 10:13am On May 25, 2019
Mama peace without peace. Nobody complaining you stole their money. What a silly defense? Some lawyers self be mumu.
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by olaolaking: 10:19am On May 25, 2019
Mustsucceed:
Let's stop this ...we need to be honest with our selves ...can any first lady claim not to have being receiving "incentives" whilst her husband was head of state/ president. Even Aisha buhari can't claim this
The court needs to face this and if no proofcis tendered let this woman go .

I never respected gej government.. Just too corrupt but we can't deny this .we just can't .why didn't they go after turai yaradua ..Do you know the properties this woman has in Abuja alone ? Even dangote go salute am
You are a liar. What properties does Turai have in Abuja that is overwhelming? Please tell us we want to know.
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Theboss100(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2019
reccy:
Where Did Aisha Got The Money She Wants To Use N Build A University? 4rm Her Beauty Shop Abi. My Prayer To God Is That He Should Stop Flow Of Oil In The South 4 12months, So That This Failed State Can Disintegrate In Peace
I Hate Sharing Wit Parasites
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by EazyMoh(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2019
Nomeh17:
In as much as I am not in support of stealing of public funds, I think the EFCC has no clear evidence to seize or claim the money.

As her lawyer rightly said no body has come forth to say she stole his money, not even the federal government. Of course, the government has not given her any fund for project and she put it in her private accounts.

As she said, the funds can be gifts. smiley from her well wishers. After all when family and friends gift one money during an event it usually come in big sum. Or church offering.

I am not a lawyer o but just reasoning. EFCC should just better come up with a right claim or release her funds to her.
The onus to prove the source of the money is on the dependent, not the EFCC you can't give a reasonable explanation for source of your wealth the court is mandated by law to forfeit the money to federal government through EFCC.
First of all bring the list of those that gifted you such huge amount of money that is more than most states monthly budget.
Secondly the way the funds were concealed in a fake company account using househelp pictures and names as executives reeks of a shady source.
It's up to the court to decide and from the looks of things Mama Peace has lost this case.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by PAQ(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2019
Aidejay:
This is a big waste of time
You call this fighting corruption?
What a disturbing sight
One will expect that, by now she would have been hanged or injected to death
The only sensible way to kill corruption is to cut the head off the snake that means the government or prosecutors shouldn't be looking for evidence to prove the money is illegitimate but instead you the accused is to present receipts, invoices and evidence of it's legitimacy failure to show this will lead to immediate imprisonment or death.
Guilty till you can prove innocence SIMPLE.
Why is so much time wasted WHY? this is just disgusting and wrong
DEATH TO THEM ALL

She should be hung or injected to death because of $5mill? Or because she is from Niger Delta? When Mariam Abacha said "no matter how poor they are, they will never be as poor as Dangote" you never proposed death sentence. The Nigerian media was at peace. Hypocrisy! I would love dsame hatred & castigation shared amongst all first ladies; state & federal.
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Abdlwafu88: 11:06am On May 25, 2019
chai chai!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Nigerians Appreciate President Buhari For Signing FUPRE Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.