Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan (24082 Views)

Why Are Obidients Saying Tinubu Stole Their Manifesto? / IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration / Amotekun: Ebonyi Said South-West Governors ‘Stole’ Their Security Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by TGMISKY(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2019
I thought she'd stop being funny after 2015
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Billy0naire(m): 11:16am On May 25, 2019
reccy:
See this idiot oo.. She will not just stop amusing me. Do you know you stole the money that belongs to Nigerian? And we are complaining through Efcc.. Please refund our yam before I tear you slap... Nonsense

Nigerians have no money that can be stolen. The proceeds of Crude Oil is what is shared, stolen and earned by Politicians. Crude Oil is the reason Nigeria exists. Without Crude oil, it is over. So she got her own share of crude oil money since she has no oil well.

My annoyance is that I am yet to access this free money and what should concern you is how you should access this money too to helep your family.

grin
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by TemmyT002(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2019
Lmao
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:36am On May 25, 2019
olaolaking:
You are a liar. What properties does Turai have in Abuja that is overwhelming? Please tell us we want to know.

It seems you know her personally so please go and ask her and remind her she is in ramadan .I dare her to lie
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:39am On May 25, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
what you re trying to say is that we should leave them to continue stealing our money bah. Because we forget to investigate one we should let the others go scot free?

Has efcc or any agency provided evidence as to how she came about it ?!

Will you stop this ? I never like GEj government but no one can deny that first lady get "gifts" not even Aisha Buhari ......
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by GoldHorse(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2019
Lawyers ehn?! Una just dey chop this woman (remaining) money anyhow! See excuse! Chai! Kontunu!!
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by reccy(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

Nigerians have no money that can be stolen. The proceeds of Crude Oil is what is shared, stolen and earned by Politicians. Crude Oil is the reason Nigeria exists. Without Crude oil, it is over. So she got her own share of crude oil money since she has no oil well.

My annoyance is that I am yet to access this free money and what should concern you is how you should access this money too to helep your family.

grin

See someone's reason! Is this all you can offer?
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Billy0naire(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2019
reccy:

See someone's reason! Is this all you can offer?
Likely you are not educated enough to understand the need to respect my opinion.
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by reccy(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2019
kings59:

See a graduate who went to the university and studied for 4 to 5 years addressing a former first lady as an idiot?

You, together with the 73 people that gave you likes are all illiterate.

Sometimes, some people wasted their time going to school.

Can you call your mother an idiot?

If mam patience J were your relation, would you spill this trash?

Sometimes it's good not to reason with the crowd but from your own angle, moreover could you please substantiate with valid reason that she stole?

Or are you among those believing anything you read on the Internet?

Change your ways of address and have a good manner of approach so that in the future, if you become a leader that people might address you well.

NO ONE IS PERFECT IN LIFE.

Firstly, my mum or my relations cannot be this wicked as your Demi god you worship everyday. So you see reason why my family cannot be like her?
Get a life bros. It's never too late to make use of your brain.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by reccy(m): 12:03pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
Likely you are not educated enough to understand the need to respect my opinion.

I don't have that luxury of time to respect an opinion of people that fail to make use of their brain!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Billy0naire(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2019
reccy:

I don't have that luxury of time to respect an opinion of people that fail to make use of their brain!

The brain is overrated. The feedback loop system of the brain is too slow.
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by olaolaking: 12:16pm On May 25, 2019
Mustsucceed:

It seems you know her personally so please go and ask her and remind her she is in ramadan .I dare her to lie
I still maintain. Tell us what she has as properties. I hate it when someone tells lies just to score points.
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by BiafraIsFree: 12:16pm On May 25, 2019
Oizatobad:
STUPID CHILDREN MUST DEFEND THEIR CRIMINAL PARENTS

You are attacking another President's wife because she is from Biafraland. But defending those in the north and Yoruba. Hypocrite you are.

Why is efcc morons and jihadists don't go after your beloved Buhari's wife, sons and in-laws

Cover your heads in shame.

1 Share

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by BiafraIsFree: 12:37pm On May 25, 2019
klasys:
With that picture, or video. Can you proof in a law court that, the vehicle show in the picture, is a means of money laundering.

Because u don't see any cash ooo.

I only see two vehicles enter someone house.

Ambulance moving on the road is not necessary means it carry corpse or accident victim

Monkey says him mama food sweet pass. I know that you are among of hungry crowd.

Is that your mama picture on that fence

What is bullion vans doing in a Nigerian politician's houses.

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Aidejay(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2019
PAQ:

She should be hung or injected to death because of $5mill? Or because she is from Niger Delta? When Mariam Abacha said "no matter how poor they are, they will never be as poor as Dangote" you never proposed death sentence. The Nigerian media was at peace. Hypocrisy! I would love dsame hatred & castigation shared amongst all first ladies; state & federal.
Can u read? Don't quote me and be spewing trash
Can u fckin read ?
Read what I wrote well and stop misquoting me
Rubbish
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Aidejay(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

You are attacking another President's wife because she is from Biafraland and not the north and Yoruba. But defending those in the north and Yoruba. Hypocrite you are.

Why is efcc morons and jihadists don't go after your beloved Buhari's wife, sons and in-laws

Fake news
Peddlers of fake news
No b only sources na ingredients
Does Trump even know who buhari is? Not to talk of Aisha
Fake faker fakest
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by adm212144: 12:59pm On May 25, 2019
reccy:
See this idiot oo.. She will not just stop amusing me. Do you know you stole the money that belongs to Nigerian? And we are complaining through Efcc.. Please refund our yam before I tear you slap... Nonsense
how did she steal it .dont let us be bias .EFCc should establish a regular case not witch hunting .most of the case Efcc has been handling is witch hunting against his opposition and the worst part some morons are hailing them
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by BiafraIsFree: 2:03pm On May 25, 2019
Aidejay:

Fake news
Peddlers of fake news
No b only sources na ingredients
Does Trump even know who buhari is? Not to talk of Aisha
Fake faker fakest

Nigerians are shameless criminals. This is the case of criminals calling the owners of the properties criminals.

When GEJ's wife was working hard and investing her money as a Biafran she by blood/birth. You and your jihadist lawyers were lazy about. Today you all want to harvest what isn't yours. Criminals and fraudsters you 96% of Yoruba are.

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Aidejay(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

Nigerians are shameless criminals. This is the case of criminals calling the owners of the properties criminals.

When GEJ's wife was working hard and investing her money as a Biafran she by blood/birth. You and your jihadist lawyers were lazy about. Today you all want to harvest what isn't yours. Criminals and fraudsters you 96% of Yoruba are.
Firstly true nigerians are shameless criminals example patience GEJ
2. If u have never committed a crime raise your hands. How won't the owner of property be called a criminal of she can't prove legitimacy? I
3. Nobody is against working hard and investing. If that's what she did she won't be in court.
3. It's not a surprise that you assume everybody is out to get u because u re biafran, birth/blood (what goes around comes around)
4. There is nothing like a jihadist lawyer. Go and understand the meaning of jihad and you will know that there is nothing like jihadist lawyers
5. The theory of planting and harvesting doesn't apply to this issue at all not even 1 bit
6. Barely 29% of Yorubas are criminals at most. There is no evidence to back this up the same way there is no evidence to back your 96% assumption so let's just be throwing numbers and putting % at the back and call it intelligible fact.

My point remains STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS! and if she can't prove legitimacy she should be executed
Just to make myself clear so retards don't misquote me
If any public office holder man or woman can't prove legitimacy they should be executed

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by maasoap(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2019
Mustsucceed:
Let's stop this ...we need to be honest with our selves ...can any first lady claim not to have being receiving "incentives" whilst her husband was head of state/ president. Even Aisha buhari can't claim this
The court needs to face this and if no proofcis tendered let this woman go .

I never respected gej government.. Just too corrupt but we can't deny this .we just can't .why didn't they go after turai yaradua ..Do you know the properties this woman has in Abuja alone ? Even dangote go salute am

You would have made sense if you had called for the investigation and prosecution of other past first ladies instead of saying that the government should let a woman who stole over 5 million dollars and over 2 billion naira go, just like that. That's just part of what she stole, not all. Her five-star hotel is there and many more properties, money and investments that can never be traced.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 25, 2019
maasoap:

You would have made sense if you had called for the investigation and prosecution of other past first ladies instead of saying that the government should let a woman stole over 5 million dollars and over 2 billion naira go, just like that. That's just part of what she stole, not all. Her five-star hotel is there and many more properties, money and investments that can never be traced.

There is no law on gifts, my dear .stop this uneccessary talks abeg ..
Please tell us how she stole,under what mda? Does she have power to take funds from government ?if you wish to get her,get her husband
Iam aware of her hotel and the extravagance as much as are pained there is no single law .if she was the president this won't hold but on her,it holds .

Iam sorry as much as its painful and unbelievable.. Its the law !
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by TempleHouse: 3:38pm On May 25, 2019
Niger Deltans people supporting this shameless woman should just be ashamed and keep mouth shut forever, for they have no justification for crying deprivation of oil money.
They have all opportunity to change their communities but failed woefully.
Check the list :
James Ibori :17.5m dollars stolen
Patience Jonathan: 5 million dollars
Allison Maduekwe :185 million dollars
Justice Omoegen :Unknown
Goodluck Jonathan :Unknown
This stolen money is enough to develop and wipe poverty out of Niger Delta completely.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 25, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

You are attacking another President's wife because she is from Biafraland and not the north and Yoruba. But defending those in the north and Yoruba. Hypocrite you are.

This woman own ..I dey wait for her to step down make we see if she feels she smart pass Nigerians .na u.s you dey call ? Hmmmm
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 25, 2019
TempleHouse:
Niger Deltans people supporting this shameless woman should just be ashamed and keep mouth shut forever, for they have no justification for crying deprivation of oil money.
Check the list :
This stolen money is enough to develop and wipe poverty out of Niger Delta completely.

You are claiming Niger delta poverty on this ? What of your allocation ,scholarships given to your people ,settlement ,etc ...
Your people had opportunities for years but chose to drink and womanize ,rob and your women waste their lives as 5 the fiddle to whitem men

You are behind your failures and no one
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 25, 2019
TempleHouse:
Check the list :

You are claiming Niger delta poverty on this ? What of your allocation ,scholarships given to your people ,settlement ,etc ...
Your people had opportunities for years but chose to drink and womanize ,rob and your women waste their lives as 5 the fiddle to whitem men

Youlast recrtment or so iam made to understand they were given topic of presentation before hand are behind your failures and no one
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by BiafraIsFree: 8:12pm On May 25, 2019
Where is your grass cutter and his lazy terrorist team?

#WhoIsPresidency#

Mustsucceed:

This woman own ..I dey wait for her to step down make we see if she feels she smart pass Nigerians .na u.s you dey call ? Hmmmm

For Those Going Through All manners Injustice from Islamic Jihadists For Decades, This Is The Time To Choose Freedom Or Everlasting REVOLUTIONS from IPOB led by Biafra supreme spiritual Leader, PRICE. MAZI...........(with respect please) Nnamdi Kanu. This REVOLUTIONS Will Give Birth To The Most Civilized Nation In Africa. There will be no evil in Biafra Territory.

Free Innocent IPOB famliy members in Nigeria Government Custodies. Free Biafra.

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by YusufTheGreat: 8:32pm On May 25, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Has efcc or any agency provided evidence as to how she came about it ?!

Will you stop this ? I never like GEj government but no one can deny that first lady get "gifts" not even Aisha Buhari ......
where you not in nigeria when she returned a huge sum of money
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by MorufuAtanda: 8:35pm On May 25, 2019
reccy:

My dear Yoruba Muslim brother, we need your highly values opinion on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5207446/should-gbajabiamila-us-convicted-felon

1 Like

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by reccy(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2019
[quote author=MorufuAtanda post=78717886]

My dear Yoruba Muslim brother, we need your highly values opinion on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5207446/should-gbajabiamila-us-convicted-felon[/quote

For the record, I am not Yoruba and yes I am a Muslim.
Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by BiafraIsFree: 9:14pm On May 25, 2019
I found out that, anytime these political criminals in corridor of aso rock diverted oil and gas money as a welcome compensation after their annual useless selections/elections, they will just come up with distraction tactics.
Mustsucceed:

There is no law on gifts, my dear .stop this uneccessary talks abeg ..
Please tell us how she stole,under what mda? Does she have power to take funds from government ?if you wish to get her,get her husband
Iam aware of her hotel and the extravagance as much as are pained there is no single law .if she was the president this won't hold but on her,it holds .

Iam sorry as much as its painful and unbelievable.. Its the law !

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by reccy(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2019
adm212144:
how did she steal it .dont let us be bias .EFCc should establish a regular case not witch hunting .most of the case Efcc has been handling is witch hunting against his opposition and the worst part some morons are hailing them

If we had started the way Apc is using Efcc to probe the opposition as you claim, we would have been better than this. Let them continue probing, whenever pdp get into the power let them probe Apc too then the circle continues..

At the end, the result is better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 25, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
where you not in nigeria when she returned a huge sum of money

Please don't deviate we are referring to her defence on this particular case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief / $500m Loan: No Plan To Take Over Nigeria’s Sovereign Right — China / Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.