Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America (5526 Views)

See What Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by castro316: 2:46pm On May 25, 2019
mrNEMZY:
A man got you pregnant, still married and have been with you for 9 yrs, only problem is he didn't go into court marriage because of fear of gold digging or probably bcoz of ignorance.
Now you want to break the marriage because you feel you are now rich enough.

Judge yourself by yourself, you get sense so?

My man pack well. Stop being one sided joor. I don't know why people always take sides with every husband because they are the head of family? What stopped him from going to court. Was it not for fear of the woman gold digging? Now who has bcom the gold digger now? I am sure this ma will make like a living hell for this woman if they finally get there. I mean he is not doing well here ho will he do well abroad. He will just make his wife his meal ticket and won't do nothing there. I have a aunt who is feeding her husband before he died and he was constantly beating my aunt eve though she was pregnant at the time. God showed mercy and took the man away. Ow she is living well

1 Like

Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by respect80(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2019
SenatorAiyzik:
I think you should forgive your husband. I mean how could you hold a grudge with your husband for 9 years about this? A man you live in same home with and sleep on same bed I suppose, had three issues with him and you still hold a grudge? Girl that's terrible. Over what exactly? Fact he didn't go to court with you?! Okay let me ask you this, in 9 years have you constantly reminded him and he kept saying no?? I'm sure you didn't and I'm also sure he would have accepted before now to legalize because obviously there's no reason not to anymore. Truth is marriage isn't about vengeance. You'll only end up hurting yourself and your kids. Oh you want your own pound of flesh over the happiness and unity of your family? Then this means you never valued your family. For 9 years Ha! And you pray to God every time to forgive your sins? Yet you cannot forgive a man.thats really improper. Remember you're not God and you're only doing this because the tables have turned financially and you won't support a man who supported you before you became anything, a man you call your husband. It's such a pity. Like I said remember you're not God. He gave you this opportunity and it can change someday. I'd advise you to support your husband and let this go and forgive him genuinely or you can as well do the other way and see where it leads

Of what difference is she from the man if she can't forgive and move on?
The sad thing is that most people see marriage as having a partner who will always please them at all times where as that is not possible, so it is better to be with someone who you can always tolerate his/her shortcomings

1 Like

Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2019
IamD18:
As a man, struggle hard and make sure you end up in a position you'll not be needing woman's help.

Are you serious with what you said ? Well marriage and relationship should be bio-directional relationship in which both parties are indispensable, at least we both need each other in our pursuit respectively.

Back to the topic, if the woman chose to pay the man back in his own coin in this situation, she will eventually cause damages to herself in the long run.

1 Like

Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by carbon1224(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2019
Sometimes I wonder when I see some comments on here, what does the woman want to dig when they both have 3 children and there properties are on there kids name.

I hope you understand the statement gold digging when they already have a family and they are both moving forward.
If the woman feels she wants to go alone let her go but but she needs to understand that her kids would not forgive her cos if her request wasn’t granted some years back as 9years and which the husband might have a reason for it.
Don’t judge the husband on one side of the story and some things might be the cause.

castro316:

My man pack well. Stop being one sided joor. I don't know why people always take sides with every husband because they are the head of family? What stopped him from going to court. Was it not for fear of the woman gold digging? Now who has bcom the gold digger now? I am sure this ma will make like a living hell for this woman if they finally get there. I mean he is not doing well here ho will he do well abroad. He will just make his wife his meal ticket and won't do nothing there. I have a aunt who is feeding her husband before he died and he was constantly beating my aunt eve though she was pregnant at the time. God showed mercy and took the man away. Ow she is living well
Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by castro316: 4:24pm On May 25, 2019
carbon1224:
Sometimes I wonder when I see some comments on here, what does the woman want to dig when they both have 3 children and there properties are on there kids name.

I hope you understand the statement gold digging when they already have a family and they are both moving forward.
If the woman feels she wants to go alone let her go but but she needs to understand that her kids would not forgive her cos if her request wasn’t granted some years back as 9years and which the husband might have a reason for it.
Don’t judge the husband on one side of the story and some things might be the cause.

Bro you need to judge the character of the man. Why is it that if it was a woman involved, nairaland will crucify her because she is a woman. All of you will not take the shame she has been going thru for 9 whole yrs. I am sure she was also catering for the family because the op mentioned his biz was not doing well. And he is raising shoulders like he is the breadwinner and fearing a gold digger. He never respected his wife and if he were the one in this case, he will dump her ass here in naija and get married to a white woman without batting an eye. I don't think you have lived with an ingrate before. If you have you will understand

1 Like

Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by castro316: 4:27pm On May 25, 2019
carbon1224:

Bros what is there to forgive when my mum has carried me to God's own land? Chai go wht watch the comedy skit of mark angel paying his tithe to his pastor and this other guy came in with wads of dollars as tithe. That pastors excitement will be mine as soon as my mum drops me in California.
Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by Joystark(f): 4:32pm On May 25, 2019
I pity the 3 children caught in this web.
Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 25, 2019
luorquay:

Bros, you sure say you even read wetin you type so. Let's imagine she dint get the job now, would he be willing to do a court marriage?? An issue like doing a court marriage with a woman has been lingering on in the house for years and you want to tell me the man isn't aware or just turned deaf ears to the woman's plea?? I be man but sometimes let's call a spade a spade. The woman is old enough to make her decisions
And what is court marriage when he stood by her through out the 9 years? If she feels she's old enough to move without the husband, let her do so and explain to her kids why their dad is not with them. After all, God approves traditional marriage also

1 Like

Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by chyket(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2019
This woman is indirectly walking out of the Marriage!!!.
Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2019
There is no doubt about who the fool is in this story. I don't even think he can called a husband because no proper legally binding marriage was ever celebrated between them.He deliberately refused to lawfully wed her when she was unemployed but is now desperate to legalise their union because she's going to America.
If she falls for his scam, then she only has herself to blame. Her biggest mistake was not going it alone as a single mother after he showed his true colours at the beginning by refusing to marry her.

SageMK:
The woman is dumb.

She's is out for a nonexistent revenge.
Not for the best interest of her family.

What about her kids? They need to be with their Dad.

It's not like he abandoned her after getting her pregnant. Nope she moved into his home. She was jobless at the time so he obviously took care of her. They've got 3 kids so I guess he surely treated her well. So what is there?

It has been established already he's not a gold digger.

If she can't move forward after 9yrs, she's very dumb.

1 Like

Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by myself13: 5:54pm On May 25, 2019
faithfull18:

No, from the story, the lady seems to come from a well to-do family, didn't you read the part where it was stated that her dad got her the job with a multinational firm My verdict: the man should find his way abroad if he wants to travel, no going to court now because he wants to go through her.

Men most times think they are wiser, what they don't know is, a women sees farther.
Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by Billy0naire(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2019
What does the man want to go and do in the USA since its only the wife that have the job? Just let her take all the children and go, na she go even call the man to come over.

Seems some people never know wetin time dey talk for America yet.
Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by luorquay: 7:10pm On May 25, 2019
oghenerobo91:

And what is court marriage when he stood by her through out the 9 years? If she feels she's old enough to move without the husband, let her do so and explain to her kids why their dad is not with them. After all, God approves traditional marriage also

My main question should be what is/was the reason for the man avoiding the court wedding b4 now.

1 Like

Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by luorquay: 7:18pm On May 25, 2019
SenatorAiyzik:

Did she at anytime tell you she was unhappy all through 9 years? Didn't you see where she wrote they have 3 kids? How do you stay unhappy for 9 years without speaking up about your problem. The question you should be asking her is if she reminded the man after now or tried talked to him after the marriage about the court marriage within the 9 years they've spent after getting married. I am a 100% sure the man wouldn't say no. He may have said no to court marriage 9 years ago maybe because it was all new to him having a family and he wasn't sure yet cos according to her the basis of getting married was the fact she got pregnant not because they were ready but 9 years after he has become wiser. He definitely has made the choice to continue after 3 kids and sure know what he wants which is having a family with her. And you're just talking, did she at any point complain to you about her being ill-treated these past 9 years? Did she complain about him not owning up to responsibilities with these 9 years? Did she complain about them fighting over the issue of court marriage within these 9 years?? All NO! And then you said if she had not gotten the job he wouldn't talk about court really?? Mind you she's had the job for a while now she didn't just get it. Second she had no job when they got married, 3rd would she rather leave her family behind because she wants to have her own pound of flesh?? And man, she never told you they discussed it before now she only said 9 years ago before they got married, they had that issue. Things have changed now and that issue didn't come up, they were living happily and he obviously didn't see the need of it. She's just reacting now because she doing better than him and wants to have her pound of flesh not because the issue has been lingering (which hasn't) for the past 9 years. So I guess it's you who needs to read what you wrote.

Bros all this epistle, e be like na you be the man oooo. just kidding though. Back to the matter, I responded to that guy with what he wrote up there. The issues you raised would best be answered by the woman in question.
Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 25, 2019
SageMK:
The woman is dumb.

She's is out for a nonexistent revenge.
Not for the best interest of her family.

What about her kids? They need to be with their Dad.

It's not like he abandoned her after getting her pregnant. Nope she moved into his home. She was jobless at the time so he obviously took care of her. They've got 3 kids so I guess he surely treated her well. So what is there?

It has been established already he's not a gold digger.

If she can't move forward after 9yrs, she's very dumb.
of course it's always the woman that is dumb. The man is a saint. All these brokeass guys without any hope of property in the future will forming that they cannot do court wedding. #tueh

2 Likes

Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 25, 2019
luorquay:

My main question should be what is/was the reason for the man avoiding the court wedding b4 now.
Everyone with his or her preference. No one can categorically tell but even if he made a mistake, should it be corrected with a bigger mistake ?
Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by BetPro122(m): 11:10pm On May 25, 2019
See what yankee has caused ;DSee what yankee has caused
Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by abbakacici: 11:28pm On May 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Fear of Gold digging? The man is the gold digger here. I would travel with my kids and not look back after all he refused vehemently on a court marriage... Why should the woman give that to him now? I wonder how much he had to refuse court marriage sef... See, d truth is, men are working for women and their kids, that's just how it is.
therefore she is not punishing the husband alone but her children always by making them fatherless
Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by Nobody: 12:00am On May 26, 2019
I recommend you to forgive him if you truly love him. Prolonging issue is never a solution
Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by Nobody: 12:02am On May 26, 2019
Kabongo1:
Let her travel with her kids to America, however they will need the consent of the father of the kids for them to travel if they are not adults.

Karma swings both ways. Let her pray it diesnt swing her way.
she can claim single mother
Re: See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America by Nobody: 12:25am On May 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
she can claim single mother

The kids have a father, single or double motber

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me / To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers / Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.