Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke (31811 Views)

Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere / 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by kaen1317: 10:48am On May 25, 2019
That's is Nigeria hasn't been fully Fulanized

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by OmoAregbesola: 10:48am On May 25, 2019
A
Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by TheBeat: 10:48am On May 25, 2019
True
Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by lokho(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2019
I think this man is sensible and he's saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by babyfaceafrica: 10:51am On May 25, 2019
mrtc:
Is Atiku not a fulani as well as a northerner that the Igbos supported in 2019 election? The Igbos are voting based on party regardless of who is contesting and that is PDP.
is that a wise decision

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by teadrake(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2019
While few may disagree with Clarke submission, it is imperative to acknowledge he stated nothing but the truth.
For you to succeed in politics, you need allies and not just any allies but allies that command numbers on the electoral front line.
For Igbo presidency to see the light of the day,they must follow those recommendations to the latter because I believe in one Nigeria and every tribe deserve that position.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by Timmypromise(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2019
kaen1317:
Let's wait and see. The north will still present a candidate in 2023 with a running mate from the SE. Shame on Tinubu cos he has been fool twice

Femi was in southeast remember
Olodo
Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by 1759ademola(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2019
Our IPOB brothers have their command in business, not in Politics. So leave them Sir.
Yorubas should Pls not bring Tinubu down, so we won't end up like IPOB people.
Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by SarkinYarki: 10:55am On May 25, 2019
that one will never happen ..we are all voting in a northerner in 2019 I promise you Yoruba people !!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by NinjaMetahuman: 10:56am On May 25, 2019
oilPUSSY:

“In 1999, when the constitution came in, Obasanjo wasn’t sponsored by the Yoruba, even though he was a Yoruba man; the Yoruba rejected him, and sponsored Falae. But the Northerners and the Igbo voted for him; the Yoruba never voted for him and he still won because the Northern Hausa and the Eastern Igbo decided to support him.

“In 2003, Obasanjo came for the second term; again, he was not sponsored by the Yoruba; the Yoruba put up another candidate but still he won.

“In 2007, Yar’Adua was not supported by the Yoruba but the Igbo supported the Northerners and he won.

“In 2011, Jonathan came in, he’s not a Northerner but he was supported by the North and the Igbo, and he won.

That's what butterfly have failed to realise, but since they have started seeing themselves as birds, they are going back to their normal position when the chips are down.
you are as retar.ded as the post you quoted.

obasanajo lost in north in 2003 but won south west and south east.

yaradua lost north but won south west and south east

jonathan lost north but won south west and south east

buhari lost south east but won north and south west.

the only time south west didnt make anyone president is 1999

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by Smile4daddy(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2019
Anyhow Ijaw man with dubious character.

Go back to the Niger Delta creeks where you belong.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by Suxecere: 10:59am On May 25, 2019
[
Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by Billy0naire(m): 10:59am On May 25, 2019
If you think Nigeria is a country, then think hard again.

No more merits but tribalism and nepotism.

There was a country, but not anymore. Do not be fooled.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by DabuIIIT: 11:01am On May 25, 2019
Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by bkool7(m): 11:01am On May 25, 2019
lenghtinny:
Clarke may be right about the alliance but he's so wrong about 2011. Yorubas supported Jonathan in 2011 while the north were against. The Old man should stop twisting history.

Pdp giving its slot to the North would be a huge gamble because it won't favor them at the end of the day.... Hoping the north would give them massive votes in return is not enough to guarantee a win for them.

Just look for someone worthy enough in the south because an average Yoruba man won't even endorse a Tinubu presidency. Though I know the APC would be smarter than to give the slot to him and Tinubu himself knows when to take a bow.

These what I keep telling those shouting Tinubu's name . He May be a godfather but Tinubu himself knows his name can't win an election except he pushed for a more credible personality.

I, and many Yorubas I know can't vote a Tinubu. An Osinbajo seems more credible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by obailala(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2019
lenghtinny:
Clarke may be right about the alliance but he's so wrong about 2011. Yorubas supported Jonathan in 2011 while the north were against. The Old man should stop twisting history.

Pdp giving its slot to the North would be a huge gamble because it won't favor them at the end of the day.... Hoping the north would give them massive votes in return is not enough to guarantee a win for them.

Just look for someone worthy enough in the south because an average Yoruba man won't even endorse a Tinubu presidency. Though I know the APC would be smarter than to give the slot to him and Tinubu himself knows when to take a bow.
I think that was a twist of the tongue, I believe he meant to say "in 2011, the Yorubas and Igbos supported Jonathan overwhelmingly and that's why he won. The 2011 election was an eye opener which proved that the so called northern political domination can actually be broken, but only if the entire south aligns for a common goal.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by TempleHouse: 11:05am On May 25, 2019
Since the demise of Zik, the Igbo had never had a leader and that is the fault of the Igbo race today. If tomorrow, the Igbo bring out a young vibrant Igbo leader who can now find his way either to go with the Northern Hausa and form alliance or the Yoruba and form alliance, then the hope of an Igbo president in Nigeria will come up.

The leaders they have now are Okorocha and Ikpeazu who are good in building Statutes and sharing Kerosene in the stadium.
The Igbo will wake up from their slumber in 2023 and allow Tinubu to lead them to the promise land.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by DabuIIIT: 11:05am On May 25, 2019
Nobody knows tomorrow
Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by Nobody: 11:06am On May 25, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Pained and emotional response as usual. I just quoted Asari nah cheesy

A slave is a group with zero chance at leadership. One condemned to servitude.

The President openly called una 5% non-entities that don't matter grin

Tell me why despite all the chest-beating, the South South has a better chance at Presidency than you cheesy

Chaiiii cheesy cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by olas24u(f): 11:06am On May 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Edwin Clark we know. Who be this one?
Robert not edwin
Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by IvarTheTerrible: 11:07am On May 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Chaiiii cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just effortlessly crushed the psyche of oilPUSSY. she/ he will cry all day long.

We have medicine for their madness grin grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by DabuIIIT: 11:09am On May 25, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Pained and emotional response as usual. I just quoted Asari nah cheesy

A slave is a group with zero chance at leadership. One condemned to servitude.

The President openly called una 5% non-entities that don't matter grin

Tell me why despite all the chest-beating, the South South has a better chance at Presidency than you cheesy

Ogbeni,dem say make you go beg for food to break ya fast,chai,oilpussy,why evils na?

grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2019
oilPUSSY:

“In 1999, when the constitution came in, Obasanjo wasn’t sponsored by the Yoruba, even though he was a Yoruba man; the Yoruba rejected him, and sponsored Falae. But the Northerners and the Igbo voted for him; the Yoruba never voted for him and he still won because the Northern Hausa and the Eastern Igbo decided to support him.

“In 2003, Obasanjo came for the second term; again, he was not sponsored by the Yoruba; the Yoruba put up another candidate but still he won.

“In 2007, Yar’Adua was not supported by the Yoruba but the Igbo supported the Northerners and he won.

“In 2011, Jonathan came in, he’s not a Northerner but he was supported by the North and the Igbo, and he won.

This will tell you how inconsequential their votes are. But but since butterfly have started seeing themselves as birds, they are going back to their normal position when the chips are down.
Is it Tinibu abi Osibanjo that couldn't deliver his pooling unit ? grin grin
But since butterfly have started seeing themselves as birds..

O.M.G

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by iiiyyyk(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2019
Lubish

There is no alliance between the North and the west. There is only an alliance between Tinubu and Buhari. Buhari won because of his massive followership in the north. By 2023, buhari will not be in the ballot again. Tinubu have very little chance of winning election in the north. It will go back to House- Igbo alliance as it has always been from the beginning of time in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by DabuIIIT: 11:11am On May 25, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

I just effortlessly crushed the psyche of oilPUSSY. she/ he will cry all day long.

Nna,time dey go,o...E lo wa oje O,awe will soon be over

grin
Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by olas24u(f): 11:11am On May 25, 2019
They keep voting northerners and majority of them are not aware of their actions over the years .The made everything difficult for progress to take place.
Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by wingmanII: 11:12am On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
If you think Nigeria is a country, then think hard again.

No more merits but tribalism and nepotism.

So very true my brother. Question is, how long do we continue to deceive ourselves patching up this artificial and feeble contraption? Nigeria is never a nation and would not be in the near future.
Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by Nobody: 11:16am On May 25, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Another Smack down grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by TemmyT002(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2019
This is deep.
It is true that Igbos haven't had a leader since Zik

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by akin9ja78(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2019
OsinbajoEl-rufai.
Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by richie240: 11:28am On May 25, 2019
Re: 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke by soarz(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2019
Dis not correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano / Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 / Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.