Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3058587 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
savagesage15:

I also have a life experience to share. Someone recommended this thread to me as part of my rehabilitation and I think I should also share my story. See e better make you be jew man than to play kush. Movement dey sweet but when e cast all man go loss. I be Maphite / Show Guy for school dat year and matter wey been play plenty.
Interesting.There's really alot to Share.Pls,Share urs, lets hear it.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damibjs: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
saynotocultism:

told him if i cough at night, and i do not like the cough, i will come and pick him up. he started crying.... grin grin grin telling me he was forced to join... grin grin grin grin clown

Lolz..tanks for the update
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
damibjs:

No vex sir. DAT guy Op pmise to deal wit...i realy want to kno ow far abt him...did Op forgive him or not.
Let me kukuma follow you like gist grin

Stay blessed.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sweetguy10(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
saynotocultism:

grin Trust me, i am not joking with this. They know who i am with my story but trust me, they would not dare. I have seen hell and i am not afraid to die. My family no get issues, they are all safe and secured. Trust me, whoever comes for me will go down with me and thats if you can drop me . I was once rounded up by vikings , 13 vikings just me, all my butchers fled , I was shot at from close range , cutlasses and battle axe on my head. I have also been rounded up in presence of my parents by maphite. They used cutlass and all form of sharp objects on me. I as shot at also at close range . When they saw nothing happened as i was just weak, they used hot iron on me ( Linen heat ) and placed this on my chest. Bros, you have said provocative words and threatened my family but let me sound this again...NO LEVEL I am not afraid to die as i have seen hell and will never wish anyone to follow my path. I do not pull of my shirt in public and in the presence of friends as all i do hear is JESUS. Bros, i have played the movement to the zonal level and all you hypocrite who come out to say those who are violent are miscreant but you run back to them when you need help regarding another cult group. Those who claim repentance on zonal levels where hit tested during their temple activities. They where lucky to get out alive just like me . The head is rotten and so the body should not stand. Please there is nothing like cool headed cultitst, like i have said, you cant hold a candle flame inside a dark tunnel in the presence of miscreants who naturally love darkness, they will put out your flame and you end up like them. The painful thing is when you get killed, no one cares if you are cool headed or rugged. Be wise and remain a JU.

This is too deeper than six feet ..

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 8:08am On Feb 19, 2020
STrundah:
Guy, you are still living in the dark. Wake up from your slumber. What you are talking about in a futuristic sense is already our past. 3 in every 5 guys you see now is either a cultist or has cultist affiliation. I think it’s high time we became normative. It’s time to get rid of this wishful thinking.

And, as regards the other man, saynotocultism, you claim you are devoiding this thing, yet each time you type you keep using their lingo. Anyone who isn’t blind can see what you are doing for what it is.
since it is everywhere, please can you do us a favor by recruiting your kids into it. Mind you girls too can benefit. You can make it a family business. I am very sure your wife will like it, knowing fully well the benefits from both of you. You can also create a counter thread to highlight the beautiful benefits of being a member. Tell us how they have factories in Nigeria that allows members to work without being broke. Tell us how they have the best of life and liberty to enjoy life. Just make it interesting in your own way base on your experience. The op shared the bad side, please sell the good part. Thank sir.

85 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2020
damibjs:

The Op still belong....but using it in anoda way now....bsides the kind [/b]juju wey DSS personnel gada[b]....u go fear fear.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 9:41am On Feb 19, 2020
damibjs:

The Op still belong....but using it in anoda way now....bsides the kind juju wey DSS personnel gada....u go fear fear.
how true?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

U r welcome. I am thinking of creating another thread to discuss possible benefits of cultism if any - like it gives a naturally powerless and timid person some sense of power, albeit false
go ahead..

But mention me when the thread start.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2020
Every month

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2020
Nostradamus:
go ahead..

But mention me when the thread start.

IT WAS A JOKE! Isn’t that obvious?! You cultists will grab at any straw. Towards the beginning of the thread when I was still active on the thread I made it clear I knew nothing about cultism till I read this thread.
Saynotocultism thanks again for opening so many eyes

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2020
STrundah:
Guy, you are still living in the dark. Wake up from your slumber. What you are talking about in a futuristic sense is already our past. 3 in every 5 guys you see now is either a cultist or has cultist affiliation. I think it’s high time we became normative. It’s time to get rid of this wishful thinking.

And, as regards the other man, saynotocultism, you claim you are devoiding this thing, yet each time you type you keep using their lingo. Anyone who isn’t blind can see what you are doing for what it is.

See this NBM guy. Of course 3 in every 5 guys u see are cultists, BECAUSE u r a cultist. In my circle and family the last thing on anybody’s mind is cultist. Everyone seems to be a cultist to u ONLY because u r a cultist

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Preffered: 6:39am On Feb 20, 2020
livebyday:

I am not against saying no to cultism but I also.say no to murder

Alot of information here will be used by rival cults to commit massacre

They are the one attacking me because they are quickly saving this information because they sense this thread will be taken down

This wasn't done in good.faith but you all won't understand

I know what I am saying .. it's no coincidence certain deaths escalated over the last week of NBM young men in Edo state

They are using this wealth of knowledge to kill.them all

Do you know what it is for.two cult groups to gang up on one and surround the exits to the city?

It's a massacre and this thread is a resource for them

May God help Nigeria

Cheers

Am sorry if this is rude. But what are protecting? You want cultism to end but you are not happy with what the OP is doing. You are angry that "treasured" information about your Beloved NBM.
You are not happy that he gave out the Address of initiation venue etc. The fight against cultism is a collective war, let all join hand, deploy every available strategy to end this evil instead of criticising the OP strategy and claiming yours is the most potent strategy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Preffered: 6:57am On Feb 20, 2020
livebyday:

My dear alot

Alot ... True helpers don't speak loudly. but All those whom have had the chance to cross my part tell the tale. Empty barrels threaten and shout . Love conquers all

Cheers

It is obvious you don't understand the magnitude of problems we are dealing with. Are you saying , until a jew abi na ju cross your path before they can feel the impact of what you are doing?

What if they don't cross your path?

How available are you? Even if you are available 24 hours a day how many people can you talk to.

How are you reaching out to ju that are not in your vicinity, did not know you but needed superior information that will discourage them for cultism.

Can you please give a statistics of exploit made in your fight against cultism

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2020
When i was much younger and in the university, i wanted to join a confratenity. My closest friend was a BAN boy and he always rubbed it in my face by telling interesting tales of parties, girls and just general sit outs and booze.

I nearly joined in but somehow i didnt. If i had seen a thread like this, i would never have moved around with a cultist let alone consider joining one.

Having a cultist as a good friend is a foolish thing to do. He most likely had charms for guns and cutlasses and i would have died like a chicken if we were attacked at any point in time.

I remember, another friend who was in the NBM discouraged me from joining any runs atall. He said it’s evil and those words stuck with me. Though he didn’t go into detail at the time, i now realise why he had that sunken look on his face when he said its evil.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Skepticus:

100 pages

Holy Samson!
Samson holy?

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opebiboy: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
savagesage15:

I also have a life experience to share. Someone recommended this thread to me as part of my rehabilitation and I think I should also share my story. See e better make you be jew man than to play kush. Movement dey sweet but when e cast all man go loss. I be Maphite / Show Guy for school dat year and matter wey been play plenty.
omi gongos men

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by allan2: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
savagesage15:

ur yarnings no gel. u say u b maphite but you use terms belonging to the 'other group' things like 'movement' , and 'jew' a fake soldier i. e maphite won't use axe lingo

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opebiboy: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
whothiefmymoney:
Every month we in Benin don’t have peace of mind.... now it blowing hot in Benin again, blue dey roll, black dey roll, police dey roll too. scores dey go up especially in upper sokponba right now. Warn your friends and family to leave immediately
Benin too like blood
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opebiboy: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
allan2:
ur yarnings no gel. u say u b maphite but you use terms belonging to the 'other group' things like 'movement' , and 'jew' a fake soldier i. e maphite won't use axe lingo
u too sabi. Lol
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Realhommie(m): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2020
culturedboss:

Interesting.There's really alot to Share.Pls,Share urs, lets hear it.
Please mention me when he does..

Thanks
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 4:05am On Feb 24, 2020
200level Geology Student Butchered In Alleged Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa by iamkheedah(m):

A 200Level Geology student of the Niger Delta University was on Thursday 20th February, 2020 gruesomely murdered by a group of boys alleged to be members

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ogyunging(m): 5:23am On Feb 24, 2020
Chisos

Dem fvck this guy up pretty bad

hian!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 6:50am On Feb 24, 2020
saynotocultism:

That one case na forgotten case. They caught up with him at agofure park at AJAH , he was on his way to warri. He was told to provide his parents and also for him to sign an undertaken. You cannot believe his father his late, mum sells wood for a living in one of the villages in ughelli for a living. I was weak. He signed his own under taken and i payed for his transport to warri. grin empty vessels.

Inasmuch as I doubt this one particular story. OP keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AK481(m): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
200level Geology Student Butchered In Alleged Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa by iamkheedah(m):

A 200Level Geology student of the Niger Delta University was on Thursday 20th February, 2020 gruesomely murdered by a group of boys alleged to be members

who are those supporting cultism here?

what is the benefit they enjoy now.

https://www.nairaland.com/5702706/kodar-green-ndu-student-killed

funny enough this guy might be a so call good cultist ..lol
the next thing is reprisal.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2020
DO NOT BELONG TO ANY CULT GROUP. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE SPARED ON THE BASIS OF HAVING THE RIGHT IDEOLOGY OR A GOOD CULTIST. THEY WILL KILL YOU AND EQUAL THE SCORES. BE WISE.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
saynotocultism:
DO NOT BELONG TO ANY CULT GROUP. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE SPARED ON THE BASIS OF HAVING THE RIGHT IDEOLOGY OR A GOOD CULTIST. THEY WILL KILL YOU AND EQUAL THE SCORES. BE WISE.

Anybody who reads this thread and still even remotely CONSIDERS joining a cult must be out of their mind. You sell your soul to the devil to be safe but find yourself living in even greater fear, then finally gets gruesomely killed!

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Martinez39s(m): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tozara:
What! cheesy You are back! grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tozara(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
What! cheesy You are back! grin
What’s up bro!

If you don’t mind, would like to connect with you outside this platform.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Martinez39s(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tozara:
What’s up bro!

If you don’t mind, would like to connect with you outside this platform.
Send me a dm and let's speak on WhatsApp. I hope no problem.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sweetguy10(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
In my area alora bois just killed one of their own because they were trying to treat the guy’s Bleep up ... they played him till he entered coma , then the foolish bois still went to drop him at his house and told his family that they treated his fuckup because he belong to their group .. two days after the guy died like a chicken in the hospital leaving two kids and a very pretty wife . SARS came around looking for them and they all fled ..all of them don pianka as I Dey write presently .. buncha idiotic nolifing cowards !

I saw the wife guy’s wife , sunken , frustrated and depressed already ... the stupid idiot left two beautiful kids behind adding to the poor pretty lady’s woes . Eventually she will Bleep around for money so as to take care of the kids .. I just shake my head pity her . CULTISM IS EVIL ... Please RUN !!

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
sweetguy10:
In my area alora bois just killed one of their own because they were trying to treat the guy’s Bleep up ... they played him till he entered coma , then the foolish bois still went to drop him at his house and told his family that they treated his fuckup because he belong to their group .. two days after the guy died like a chicken in the hospital leaving two kids and a very pretty wife . SARS came around looking for them and they all fled ..all of them don pianka as I Dey write presently .. buncha idiotic nolifing cowards !

I saw the wife guy’s wife , sunken , frustrated and depressed already ... the stupid idiot left two beautiful kids behind adding to the poor pretty lady’s woes . Eventually she will Bleep around for money so as to take care of the kids .. I just shake my head pity her . CULTISM IS EVIL ... Please RUN !!

Saynotocultism what u make of this?

Drug War In Lagos Island by Kiddllc
When i was relocating to Lagos last year one of the reasons i opted for one of the estates in ajah/lekki was to avoid the past blowing up in my face... Now there are some communities and territories where we still have these frat menaces although they are a bit far from where i live but sometimes i get to use those routes. Now as i type over ten (10) souls have been lost. On Saturday alone about four nbm's were killed and their eyes plucked out. Last night to this morning a sec man was killed at a car wash where he went to wash his car to start this morning and another nmb drug dealer was killled also. Dont ask how i get info.. i have eyes and ears on the streets. Now these territories belongs to the two major frats nbm (blackk Ax) and sec (byrds). If u reside in a territory controlled by one and u belong to the other na u dem go take start counting ( those eyes plucked on Saturday ) If u stay in badoren, ado, Okira and all those axis where u still have indegenes i strongly advise u be careful how u move, where u hang out and who u roll with. I wonder why i haven't seen this in the news till now.. Its bloodier than I'm painting it and the killings are in broad day light. If u happen to stay in Eckins estate which is closer to these places be extra careful too because info is that the byrd that was dropped thia morning by some nbm boys is a big kill and the little boys who did the show ran into their home Eckins. So the war continues. The control of who sells what in various territories without crossing to the other territory.. We are watching...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by darkgal: 12:19am On Feb 25, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
If you no die in the end then, your story no be true cos na so cultist dey end.

If he died who wrote the story?

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KodakBlack and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.