Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3058170 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
Perkins1:

Brotherly. That very hit was what landed me in Kuje prison (Funny enough) it was my first mission! A young man was forced into the system and we never knew the father was an army chief.

Na so dem come bundle us straight to Guard room from there to creche o. I no go hit of clashes. I came back and ended association with with help of the Army Chief and his boys. The guy I was referring to was a renounced member too.

Yes my name is Perkins. I'm not proud of what I did
Shun cultism
hmm

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
dairykidd:

No one.. i repeat no one has the right to dictate what u wear on u so long as it has no codes,colour combinations of a specific frat, or fraternity symbols. If they do approach u it just means they see u as a legbere, sorry to say or they want to work on u out of jealousy or greed.

Apart from that ur number 5 the rest no join bro

You are right. No one. But it depends on the environment you find yourself, this might be a good note to avoid unnecessary trouble or friendzoning with the wrong group. Bottom line is just be successful. If you are living in a good neighborhood and driving a good car, who will come and harass you for wearing whatever is your choice.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
kingthreat:

You are right. No one. But it depends on the environment you find yourself, this might be a good note to avoid unnecessary trouble or friendzoning with the wrong group. Bottom line is just be successful. If you are living in a good neighborhood and driving a good car, who will come and harass you for wearing whatever is your choice.

Yeah not just successful but command respect by the way u treat others around u and give no one room to take advantage of u (see finish). I know some financially successful guys who don't know themselves. Their cars are used to pull hits, some who are not even in frats enjoy hosting frat boys who are not even on the same level socially with them, some are just plain stupid that u wonder how they even managed to make money. Just respect ur self and mind ur business

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
mistarsam:

Bro do the needful, clear all traces of your identity (modify all your post ASAP!) from this website (if that's not too late Sha) and deactivate this account. We still love you.

First time of commenting on this thread
You people give too much credit to these street rats... person when never chop belefull go come trace me find abi

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
If they can threaten the OP, those urchins you think as such, can mark him out. Safety is better than sympathy.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kaycee54321(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
kingthreat:

The environment thing no be lie. He said it happened in Mushin and the guys were telling him that one of their 'men had been fallen' and they're on the look out for spies. They were just drilling him sha and the guy is a proper hot head but gave them humble audience and was waiting for the jonzing part. He said he didnt even take them seriously. He just dey wait make Dem ask for money so he go change am for them. Until they told him to go without asking for any money, that's when he sabi say true true, them for just waste am untop polo colour.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
inspirator1:
If they can threaten the OP, those urchins you think as such, can mark him out. Safety is better than sympathy.
Lol.. a rat can threaten a lion from afar that one no mean nada grin
Lemme tell u none of them will take the pains in tracing or tracking anyone except they know ur complete identity and location they can't do jack. Them go mark breeze grin
80% own or share oka made guns that have been passed around, old, rusted and untrusted.
And they are not as organized as u guys believe.
Except u live in thier midst and they know u as an enemy... Also they must be able to convince themselves they can take u out. If not u can still come out unscathed.
Stop giving them too much credit abeg most of them are even weak in their one's & two's. Na fear dey fall una hand and yeye names when dem no fit defend.

38 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Perkins1: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
mistarsam:

Bro do the needful, clear all traces of your identity (modify all your post ASAP!) from this website (if that's not too late Sha) and deactivate this account. We still love you.

First time of commenting on this thread

Baba mi... I am Perkins. I'm not in a war with anybody. I ain't editing nothing. Who do you think I am?

We are not here to brag or raise any hopes. Cultism is evil. I went in there. Not once any one of them visited me. I settled in Peace and I left with a well written order.

Don't massage anybody's ego by making them who they're not. Make we leave matter. Cultism is bad... I'm telling those who have head and ears.

Before I came out of Kuje I lost my Dad. I wasn't even allowed to see his corpse imagine being the only songrin. Abeg Jo, make those wey get sense shun am before its late.

May Corona not be our portion.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
Perkins1:

Baba mi... I am Perkins. I'm not in a war with anybody. I ain't editing nothing. Who do you think I am?

We are not here to brag or raise any hopes. Cultism is evil. I went in there. Not once any one of them visited me. I settled in Peace and I left with a well written order.

Don't massage anybody's ego by making them who they're not. Make we leave matter. Cultism is bad... I'm telling those who have head and ears.

Before I came out of Kuje I lost my Dad. I wasn't even allowed to see his corpse imagine being the only songrin. Abeg Jo, make those wey get sense shun am before its late.

Chai, may his soul rest in peace. It is well with you bro, I pray you also forgive yourself. May God continue to bless everyone that is contributing positively to this thread, I am very sure changes are happening. It is well!!!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Perkins1:

No vex. Case closed.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
dairykidd:

You people give too much credit to these street rats... person when never chop belefull go come trace me find abi
Apologies. Let's move on. Peace!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Parker6: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
For does or you that are sending me inbox, about what I told earlier, lol I don’t even have the heart to carry drugs in Singapore, I am saying what is in my mind. Thank you all for your contribution. And your warmly advice I love you. You guys re really doing a nice work in this thread honestly o,

See me wey wan come go join cult omo I no Dey think am again sef, they once disturb me and threatened me o, but to my surprise they were killed, today I am a free man. And I will always be a free man o.... shun cultist . I’m blessed. @saynotocultist please I can’t wait to read another episode from you again. I love reading make you buy just Dey post Dey write here o thanks

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Teeboy15(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
I didn't know this thread was gna go this deep. Initially gave a testimony about someone (an only son) whom I shared this post with and he retraced his steps.
But I feel it's necessary I share a bit of my experience here, although I'm not/was never a cultist but I had lots of friends who 'belonged", so many. Those that are familiar with Makurdi would get better understanding about this. I schooled there. I lived at cultist den, without knowing initially. Infact activities started getting intense from my 300 level.

I'll update tomorrow, my battery is terribly down.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kaycee54321(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
Parker6:

This happened to me once at Fadeyi. They told me how they killed one of their members in a cult clash recently. Telling me I shouldn't have worn a particular shirt. It was my first time of experiencing this and I thought it was real. He later said someone wanted to speak with me. I somehow changed it for them.
Forget wetin them talk, na the scope be that. As for obtaining him, maybe they changed their minds for some reason. Them self dey fear, na wetin I notice that day. E nor easy to just stop person wey you nor even know for street.
I was on glasses too.

Wow, no be lie sha. Be like Dem for obtain am had it been he started shivering like a baby. The guy na graduate and Uni settings kinda make am use sense follow am. I tell am to calm down sha as he no lose money unnecessarily. Highest na to just avoid wearing that particular polo to avoid nonsense talk wey dey avoidable.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 2:02am On Mar 22, 2020
I made so many mistakes in my life but joining a frat was not one because I listen well and think about it before uttering any word.

There was a time I got close to joining Alora then, one day the guy that was suppose to take me in said somethings about a superior of his trying to obtain him always. He didn’t know I was listening attentively and thought he had successfully fooled me and said I should arrange 15k with one other guy.

Few weeks after, the other guy has been initiated and he looked worse & haggard.

There was another Axeman toasting me then to join I posted him till I gained admission into higher institution. I went back home after one semester, and he asked me what colour am I flying? I laughed and left his question unanswered.

In tertiary institution, my friends we all vowed to remain free men and we did but other guys in my dept quickly joined the baggars & aloras. It was after they joined they realised the mistakes they made because they were outnumbered combined against Axemen so, they played low-key.

I have a friend when we talk he always say; “I go arrange men make dem come beat you” and I tell him he’s a weakling point blank, and if he’s a man we should spar one on one then he keeps quiet and changes the subject.

Cultist are only strong in numbers, they lack low self esteem that’s why you see them rolling in numbers.

There’s no love amongst them, once you’re doing good, they have this sense of entitlement.

Whenever I have a problem with one and we can’t square it out as real men, I bring in friends that are naval officers.

I was stopped one day by the number 1 SEC system man and his doves in my area. He said and I quote “I hear say Na you dey hot now, find me something” I told him I’ll see him later. He looked at me and asked what I had in my pocket, I told him my phones and some money. Then he said, you know I can take that money from you and I told him yes, you can take it but I was angry with that statement he made but kept my cool then he said give me something, and I took out 1k out the 70k handed it, which he rejected and said he can’t take that if I can’t give him 20k I should leave and I left.

Years after, we became friends and he told me he was surprised I did that and all the boys he always blocked are sissies but I still don’t give him money freely and let him know when I have I’ll give not you asking me.

I wear all colours besides their beret which isn’t my thing but like a person mentioned if you live in an estate or an enabling environment wey no body get time for frat you fit wear your American eagle with wings without worries.

Cultism kills! Before joining, ask yourself what’s the point of joining a brotherhood where you lose your freedom, ability to things on your own way, be a subject to a person who doesn’t match you intellectual wise.

I remain a FREEMAN for life and Na freemen system men dey fear pass.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by savagesage15: 2:20am On Mar 22, 2020
kingthreat:

Those guys are just showing themselves and overdoing. Who doesn't wear black t-shirt at some time or the other with blue jeans. Maybe your cousin wears black shirts regularly that's why.
All these depends on your vicinity. Places with lot of gang and yahoo activities, you should watch what you wear. However, if you move more around estates and moderate residences, this wont be a problem much but still try and avoid flying a particular colour all the time. I remember, when i went to one area in Lagos to see a babe wearing a black t-shirt. After seeing her, on my way back in the evening i noticed the way boys were looking at me, one started saying who be that. Immediately, i saw a bike i stopped him and zoomed off.
To avoid mistaken identity avoid these modes of dressing
1. Black trousers and black top
2. Outfits shouting yellow, blue, green or red. If you have to wear it once in a while, fine. Dont let people notice it as a colour you like.
3. Yellow, Blue, green or red sockings
4. Shirts with drawings of axe, sword, skull, bird and wings.
5. Avoid caps shouting the above colours. Also avoid panama caps and berets.
6. Avoid people who regularly shout these colours.

I once had to reject a shirt from my girlfriend with wings design on the back when I was staying in Lagos. Stay safe guys.

You can also add fire drawings to the list, thank me later. If you are in universities avoid camouflage as much as possible to avoid stories that touch, make them no think say you be Show Guy play you. If possible avoid anything green.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by savagesage15: 2:22am On Mar 22, 2020
dairykidd:

No one.. i repeat no one has the right to dictate what u wear on u so long as it has no codes,colour combinations of a specific frat, or fraternity symbols. If they do approach u it just means they see u as a legbere, sorry to say or they want to work on u out of jealousy or greed.

Apart from that ur number 5 the rest no join bro

You sure big man, where I Make that year no be everybody dey wear fire design or they fly camouflage. E get why
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 22, 2020
savagesage15:

You sure big man, where I Make that year no be everybody dey wear fire design or they fly camouflage. E get why
Camo different na sojo go use u shine first no be even Maphy.. Even for uni i get foreign camo (hat, jacket and combat) my dad brought from Yankee. Na d big jacket i dey hang for loose girls rooms if i dey inside so whoever comes in will know she's taken for the day. No arguments cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 22, 2020
savagesage15:

You can also add fire drawings to the list, thank me later. If you are in universities avoid camouflage as much as possible to avoid stories that touch, make them no think say you be Show Guy play you. If possible avoid anything green.
If u are in a university environment those things might apply to some people but not people who know themselves sha and what that poster said wasn't even a university environment just an ordinary everyday neighborhood. Back then in uni i would deliberately wear other frat colour combo just to catch fools slip up. And i always did especially those new initiates they always fell for the colour codes shiitt... even now i unconsciously do it sometimes.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 22, 2020
KodakBlack:
I made so many mistakes in my life but joining a frat was not one because I listen well and think about it before uttering any word.

There was a time I got close to joining Alora then, one day the guy that was suppose to take me in said somethings about a superior of his trying to obtain him always. He didn’t know I was listening attentively and thought he had successfully fooled me and said I should arrange 15k with one other guy.

Few weeks after, the other guy has been initiated and he looked worse & haggard.

There was another Axeman toasting me then to join I posted him till I gained admission into higher institution. I went back home after one semester, and he asked me what colour am I flying? I laughed and left his question unanswered.

In tertiary institution, my friends we all vowed to remain free men and we did but other guys in my dept quickly joined the baggars & aloras. It was after they joined they realised the mistakes they made because they were outnumbered combined against Axemen so, they played low-key.

I have a friend when we talk he always say; “I go arrange men make dem come beat you” and I tell him he’s a weakling point blank, and if he’s a man we should spar one on one then he keeps quiet and changes the subject.

Cultist are only strong in numbers, they lack low self esteem that’s why you see them rolling in numbers.

There’s no love amongst them, once you’re doing good, they have this sense of entitlement.

Whenever I have a problem with one and we can’t square it out as real men, I bring in friends that are naval officers.

I was stopped one day by the number 1 SEC system man and his doves in my area. He said and I quote “I hear say Na you dey hot now, find me something” I told him I’ll see him later. He looked at me and asked what I had in my pocket, I told him my phones and some money. Then he said, you know I can take that money from you and I told him yes, you can take it but I was angry with that statement he made but kept my cool then he said give me something, and I took out 1k out the 70k handed it, which he rejected and said he can’t take that if I can’t give him 20k I should leave and I left.

Years after, we became friends and he told me he was surprised I did that and all the boys he always blocked are sissies but I still don’t give him money freely and let him know when I have I’ll give not you asking me.

I wear all colours besides their beret which isn’t my thing but like a person mentioned if you live in an estate or an enabling environment wey no body get time for frat you fit wear your American eagle with wings without worries.

Cultism kills! Before joining, ask yourself what’s the point of joining a brotherhood where you lose your freedom, ability to things on your own way, be a subject to a person who doesn’t match you intellectual wise.

I remain a FREEMAN for life and Na freemen system men dey fear pass.

You are a true G. My kind of person no be all these ones when dey post nonsense about wearing colours... Na confra get colour Even the traditional colour combo of different frats i dey wear back then in uni although i wasnt a free man like u but i just did those things to learn from the enemy. You must have stayed around old, wise frat men before or ur just naturally wise like this. Show no fear and they will leave u alone. Show fear and turn to office and them blend u las las... You be correct guy abeg. Na wetin i dey try let the little kids know be this.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 5:03am On Mar 22, 2020
Kaycee54321:

The environment thing no be lie. He said it happened in Mushin and the guys were telling him that one of their 'men had been fallen' and they're on the look out for spies. They were just drilling him sha and the guy is a proper hot head but gave them humble audience and was waiting for the jonzing part. He said he didnt even take them seriously. He just dey wait make Dem ask for money so he go change am for them. Until they told him to go without asking for any money, that's when he sabi say true true, them for just waste am untop polo colour.

Mushin, Bariga, Fadeyi, Lagos Island, Agege, Ajah. Those places have alot of frat activities. Oh my, I forgot to mention Almighty Ikorodu

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 5:04am On Mar 22, 2020
kingthreat:

Mushin, Bariga, Fadeyi, Lagos Island, Agege, Ajah. Those places have alot of frat activities. Oh my, I forgot to mention Almighty Ikorodu

8 out of 10 ikorodu young men belongs to a frat.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 5:42am On Mar 22, 2020
@Diarykidd. I feel you. Me at this stage in life, I can wear anything I want except camo. Soldier wahala no be here. No one has the right to harass or intimidate me based on what I wear. Like Kodakblack said, the strength in cultism is their numbers. One on one, many are weaklings. I'm not playing scared, Im simply for avoiding trouble and being street smart. Doesn't mean that if I am intimidated, i will not give in or show fear. You're right anyways, na those them dey show fear wey dem dey bam.

Its just like in the US, you can wear a purple jacket and hat anywhere but definitely not in a gang neighborhood. Crips would want to know if you identify, bloods will see you as an enemy immediately.

KodakBlack:

8 out of 10 ikorodu young men belongs to a frat.

Lets say 6/10. I hate that area in Lagos i swear. Too much suburban space and bushes to play stupid cultism without police interference.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 5:47am On Mar 22, 2020
Hmmm......
It's best to avoid trouble brotherly, some cultists are frustrated mofos that derive joy in channelling their frustration towards others.
The color code thing is no joke ooo...but if you doubt it sha then I'd suggest you wear red stockings and pass bishops cot, imsu back gate, just make sure the red socks is very visible and exposed, preferably wear a slippers so everyone can clearly see it grin
You can come back here and narrate your experience, that's if you survive though

Say no to cultism!!!!

dairykidd:

If u are in a university environment those things might apply to some people but not people who know themselves sha and what that poster said wasn't even a university environment just an ordinary everyday neighborhood. Back then in uni i would deliberately wear other frat colour combo just to catch fools slip up. And i always did especially those new initiates they always fell for the colour codes shiitt... even now i unconsciously do it sometimes.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 22, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
Hmmm......
It's best to avoid trouble brotherly, some cultists are frustrated mofos that derive joy in channelling their frustration towards others.
The color code thing is no joke ooo...but if you doubt it sha then I'd suggest you wear red stockings and pass bishops cot, imsu back gate, just make sure the red socks is very visible and exposed, preferably wear a slippers so everyone can clearly see it grin
You can come back here and narrate your experience, that's if you survive though

Say no to cultism!!!!

Stop sounding like a child. I have nothing to prove to u or anyone. I'm just saying things the way i live my life. I grew up in benin city and I'm friends with every frat person of different sects. I done attend boogy more than once even as a non axman. The last time i did it caused serious problems within them as gun shots begin fly everywhere na so my guys make way for me to move. All my days as an active frat man i always had friends in other sects who were in control and had authority. So telling me to wear red socks in front of Imsu gate is very foolish. Abeg no quote me for nonsense again. I am not the way i used to be and i don't intend to go backwards in life.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 8:05am On Mar 22, 2020
dairykidd:

Stop sounding like a child. I have nothing to prove to u or anyone. I'm just saying things the way i live my life. I grew up in benin city and I'm friends with every frat person of different sects. I done attend boogy more than once even as a non axman. The last time i did it caused serious problems within them as gun shots begin fly everywhere na so my guys make way for me to move. All my days as an active frat man i always had friends in other sects who were in control and had authority. So telling me to wear red socks in front of Imsu gate is very foolish. Abeg no quote me for nonsense again. I am not the way i used to be and i don't intend to go backwards in life.

Hmmn

What the guy is saying is valid tho

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 8:05am On Mar 22, 2020
dairykidd:

He's telling you the truth u won't listen....am forced to comment....
U mite wear colour and dey mite free u...as in..diz guy no noting....but if it happen wen a war is going on...or wen dey are angry...or wen dey are broke....brozz forget it....na sorry be ur name o.

Anoda tin is...environment Mata's a lot.
Just desist from frat colour combo

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Perkins1: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2020
Cultism is evil o...

Hahaha funny thing was... I joined a sect because of a guy that slapped me in a snooker board in Benin. I was jejely on my own waiting for my turn to play when it was my turn the guy refused that he was here before me. I just told him guy I first you stake na. Next thing na slap o. I wanted to retaliate my friend I went there with held me and told me the guy is a cultist I should avoid him else na dead for me.
I was very mad I said I will never forgive him. Before one month I caught him one on one in a pharmacy store. I beat him up and broke his eye.

That was the beginning of my journey into exile.

Finally... Shun cultism please. Avoid it totally. In fact always flee from any gathering of persons associated with it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Perkins1: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
Hmmm......

Say no to cultism!!!!

No one in his senses. Right or wrong will purposely wear a rival cult color just to spite them. See how jealous the Nigerian Army is to the Camo not to talk of people who has been deceived to believe ideology that is wack and false.

Whatever you can do to avoid cultism, and it's associates. Please do. no time will it not end in tears. People has paid prices for what they know not about needless to say wearing a Red, Yellow, Green or whatever socks.

Stay safe and be guided by good principle

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
Hmmm......

Say no to cultism!!!!

Make im no try am oo ayes go drop am

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Make im no try am oo ayes go drop am

Beginning of this thread.... Questions has bin asked abt colours....which Op said....dey HV drop people just bcoz of wearing of colour...plz be wise.

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Benglarue, frenzy48 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.