Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3072999 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
Were you a German Bros? I didn't play Vikings in the streets, I played it to acada level(university)
Vikings no1 man is the executioner or D1, his trusted ranks are his Dolphman, Eastman, pilot and strike chief. Note that the Vikings I'm talking about here is svc itself and not street shits(icelanders) there's a difference. Street Germans are not recognized as svc and they've added weird ranks and names like point1, unit head sub-intel etc, but it's not ethical in svc. There's a big difference between a towns deckant(street Vikings) and an acada deckant( university Vikings)

Exactly.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
Were you a German Bros? I didn't play Vikings in the streets, I played it to acada level(university)
Vikings no1 man is the executioner or D1, his trusted ranks are his Dolphman, Eastman, pilot and strike chief. Note that the Vikings I'm talking about here is svc itself and not street shits(icelanders) there's a difference. Street Germans are not recognized as svc and they've added weird ranks and names like point1, unit head sub-intel etc, but it's not ethical in svc. There's a big difference between a towns deckant(street Vikings) and an acada deckant( university Vikings)

I wasn't a member of any frat., SVC reign supreme in my neighbourhood, I have close friends and senior bros (not related) that were members of svc, I heard things, was even opportuned to witness drilling of noros.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
And I'm asking you did you play Vikings? If no then stop arguing based on hearsay. I can't start telling you the history of sailors here. Icelanders was formed In the streets of port Harcourt when the violence and blood shed in frat shits became unbearable and a nation wide purge was executed, the cool headed cultists (svc members) from the mother deck( uniport) willingly denounced publicly while the stubborn ones fled from the University(uniport) and took the shit into the streets of PH city and introduced the game to non-students, touts, and street thugs. eventually the whole sagas calmed down and Vikings returned back to schools to continue their sailings there, but the already initiated street thugs continued their sailings in the street and hence separated themselves from the original svc members under the name of 'icelanders'. Till date icelanders is being ruled by their leader Ateke Tom. Svc don't regard icelanders as true Vikings but they work hand in hand though, svc controls the University decks(acada deck) while the icelanders controls the street decks(towns deck)

Passionate888:
Iceland didn't break out of Vikings, they formed Iceland for the street.. To be a Vikings, you must be an undergraduate, if you're not, you're either deywell, jvc, iceland, etc

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
You got your info from the wrong set of Germans because no confirmed SVC ciphers would hold gatherings of initiates or lobbers( norons) where their OT and traditions including drill process is being passed in the presence of a 48(non member or jew). It's gross misconduct and if you try that in an acada deck( school environment) hmmmm sorry is their name ooooo
The penalty is severe

Passionate888:
I wasn't a member of any frat., SVC reign supreme in my neighbourhood, I have close friends and senior bros (not related) that were members of svc, I heard things, was even opportuned to witness drilling of noros.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
Apaches broke out from Ayes, their founders were former Ayes who broke out from the group to form their own group, so they left with Ayes orientation, codes and slogans. It's just the same way as buccaneers broke out from pyrates, or icelanders breaking out from vikings

Okay... I grab now

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Continued........
So I heard from a very reliable source who is an SVC that a peace meeting was called before the elections in 2015 that it was agreed that a committee be set up by each of the Cult groups to submit names of their members who were not employed so that stipends will be given to them at the end of each month, according to this young man the Government was looking for ways to sterm the tide of Cult related killings in Benue, now this young man that told me this story was in that meeting and in his position as a national figure in SVC, he told me reliably that a certain amount of money was given to the representative of each cult group to take back pending when the peace treaty is formalized.
Now coming back to the election proper the PDP candidate who it was alleged in several quarters to be an SVC lost to the APC candidate.
Now why I said Governor Samuel Ortom victory in Benue State was God's divine arrangement for Benue State.
Reasons been that
1- if the PDP had won you and I didn't Know the agreement the Aiyes and Vikings had during that peace meeting as to the sharing of political position in the state and all that.
2- we didn't know if the agreement was that after the SVC guy has done his tenure, then the NBM too should sponsor their candidate in 2023.
3- The seat of power in Benue would have been traded to Satan and the atrocities of this guys would have increased.
4- There would have been an upsurge in the initiation activities of this criminals in the state as they would be using it to boast that from nothing they achieved something in the state.

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Continued.......
If you are very versed with political happenings in Benue state, you will all agree with me that one of the first things Ortom did was to grant amnesty to a criminals in the state Cultist inclusive.
I know of some Cult guys that denounced that period and surrendered their arms and they were enrolled in the amnesty program were monthly salaries were paid to them, during that amnesty program Benue State was very peaceful, most of the Cult guys who were hiding came out as the fear of any Cultist in Benue then was to threaten him that you would report him to the police and consequent jail term.
Benue State was very peaceful between 2015 and early 2016 until the scheming for 2019 took a toll on the Government and the amnesty program which has become a shadow of itself.
So I want to state here clearly that if that PDP candidate had won that elections in 2015 then cult activities would have taken a new dimension in Benue State, were the state would even be used as a reference point by cultists in Nigeria.
So no matter how bad Ortom is he is better than the other guy who would have glorified Cultism in the state.
#saynotocultism.

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Action Point

Those if us who are not involved in any frat, by now our eyes has been opened to the devilish happenings around us.

Let us make it a point of duty to intercede for those who are in cultism or who are still suffering the effects of involvement in cultism. And pray for God to deliver them and restore them to good life.

Don't just read this without taking up this duty.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
We no come political jingle here. Na personal experience we need. All these hearsay hearsaw don dey derail this thread. Imagine where person dey argue wetin im no play. Abeg OP if possible dey delete some contributions here, like the one above me. We no come read hearsay story jare.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Afobear: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
Hmmm I've not set foot in that town since 2014 and I don't intend to. During my days there, imsu was a hot zone because you know how the is now; it's congested with a lot of tertiary institutions, futo, nekede, imsu, alvan, imo poly, so when war starts it's usually bloody as the whole town automatically becomes an uproar and a battle field where different gangs come together from each institutes in the town. Human heads were hung occasionally at the school gate for all to see, dead bodies are being littered everywhere and it became a normal thing. Well thank God at least the killings has reduced from being an occasional something. Thank God for life sha.

Wait , you rebel way them Maja you ?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Alphamale101(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
[b][/b]
Ayes don't have executioners, that rank is found in Vikings( executioner is the no 1 man in svc)
On the other hand, the no1 man in Ayes is called their kpoai or axe head.
From your story you seem to have a knack for trouble, that is expected though cause you seem to surround yourself with cultists as friends. I do hope you've turned a new leaf and done away with all your cultists friends. You're lucky though that unizik( fatalina marine patrol/fmp) is not all that rugged, there are schools where if you had tried what you did to the no1 man of Ayes there, hmmm sorry will be your name and your friends won't dare utter a word of apologies on your behalf cause last last they're all brothers in the hood and you're a jew, if your Ayes friend even attempts to beg on your behalf, they will get him down and play him to madness. Thank your stars bro.

sorry I think butcher or so

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Alphamale101(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
@ambitiouscent sorry he's a butcher and I hear he's also the one that mends any ayes that bleeps up I can remember how they said it sha
I stay off campus. cultism in school environment is on a low low no too much drama but inside town where I stay is always hot. late last year bagas killed one very popular ayes like that in my area and cartel men from Benin came and turned Awka into war zone that morning they killed more than 15 baga to the extent that IG was involved in the case. that period if u na system man dem no born you well come outside nah we Jew full road.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
I been arrange mutiny with my cartel and external cartels from different states, I been wan overthrow the present executioner then make I collect his thumb print become executioner. The story long sha, but that's all in the past. I'm not who/what I used to be, and I thank God for life and a second chance at it. Na why I dey tell some ignorants here to disembark from cultism before it's too late, E GET WHY!!!! but niggas no dey hear word.

Afobear:

Wait , you rebel way them Maja you ?

34 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Alphamale101(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
after the whole drama was settled my friend fortune had a misunderstanding with the nwa aba guy and they pounced on my guy broke his nose, they opened office on his head. he den he joined alora thinking that will solve his problem. not less than a month after baming he bleeped up and they came for him he managed to escape from them he came straight to my place I took him to one lowkey hotel the next morning he followed first bus back to asaba and this was happening in our final year.
the day he travelled he had exams which I wrote for him. after the we were done this same alora guy came to the exam hall searching for him. that period was really tensed the luck I had I was that they don't really know me if not I for collect as dem no see my guy.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
NoBones:
Continued.......
If you are very versed with political happenings in Benue state, you will all agree with me that one of the first things Ortom did was to grant amnesty to a criminals in the state Cultist inclusive.
I know of some Cult guys that denounced that period and surrendered their arms and they were enrolled in the amnesty program were monthly salaries were paid to them, during that amnesty program Benue State was very peaceful, most of the Cult guys who were hiding came out as the fear of any Cultist in Benue then was to threaten him that you would report him to the police and consequent jail term.
Benue State was very peaceful between 2015 and early 2016 until the scheming for 2019 took a toll on the Government and the amnesty program which has become a shadow of itself.
So I want to state here clearly that if that PDP candidate had won that elections in 2015 then cult activities would have taken a new dimension in Benue State, were the state would even be used as a reference point by cultists in Nigeria.
So no matter how bad Ortom is he is better than the other guy who would have glorified Cultism in the state.
#saynotocultism.

Lol. I get the point you're trying to make boss, but believe you me, this wouldn't have been the case. If you have worked closely with Nigerian politicians, you will never make deals with them.. they are all shameless, no integrity whatsoever.. they lack honor.. words can't even classify how irresponsible, stupid and useless they are. So do you think a man without honor would keep to his words? Hell No! It would have been a case of being used and dumped, and then the pained party would begin to unleashed terror on the innocent people in the state, the governor would seek the intervention of the armed forces through the FG to come whip off those scrupulous elements, and the people would be blind to the fact that the governor they are seeing as an hero were the one that actually brought the nightmare on them because they refused to stick to their end of the bargain. I don't want to talk much, but a case similar to this happened during the last tenure.. I won't mention the state or governor. See ehn, even within this politicians themselves, they don't make bargains and deals without swearing an oath because they know how useless they are. Especially those people they call honorables, they are the ones lacking honor the most.

The price you pay is for the games you play.
Blessings.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Alphamale101(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
some time 2years ago during this their ayes celebration i was going back home in the afternoon when one guy stopped me i think because of my red and block Kroc that was in vogue he started talking crap bout how he heard my story and all that shit. me was like bros no b me I no dey stay school environment even my friend that knew the guy was begging the guy was like my friend should step aside that one son fear well well I didn't show the guy I was scared cuz the next thing he will collect my phone I stood my ground next time he said was I was suffocating his ship say em go Bleep me up. the thing burst my head I jus told him that's he's too small for me to involve military personnel say if em don forget what that day was I started forming calls o lolz which was very stupid cuz anything would have happened. then he was like he was jus playing that I should find him something that he's hungry. after that day I jus stopped going to see friends let me know the one that's doing me

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2020

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Teeboy15(m): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Alphamale101:
some time 2years ago during this their ayes celebration i was going back home in the afternoon when one guy stopped me i think because of my red and block Kroc that was in vogue he started talking crap bout how he heard my story and all that shit. me was like bros no b me I no dey stay school environment even my friend that knew the guy was begging the guy was like my friend should step aside that one son fear well well I didn't show the guy I was scared cuz the next thing he will collect my phone I stood my ground next time he said was I was suffocating his ship say em go Bleep me up. the thing burst my head I jus told him that's he's too small for me to involve military personnel say if em don forget what that day was I started forming calls o lolz which was very stupid cuz anything would have happened. then he was like he was jus playing that I should find him something that he's hungry. after that day I jus stopped going to see friends let me know the one that's doing me

No offense bro but you need to proofread before posting. Reading through your posts is exhausting and strains the brain. I appreciate your contributions though.

No offense intended

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Alphamale101(m): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
[/quote]abi nah when I go my guy house we were all in director of transport taskforce to spend the night after bet9ja chop my school fees and I used my elder brother laptop to collect loan and my elder brother seniors be with 14 years lolz so I ran away from our house to this my guys lodge not knowing say em son commit dem find am come house he had the Intel on time told me he's coming back this was happening around 11pm not too long as he left these guyz come oh dey find this guy dem no see nah em dem start to dey enter me the luck I had was one checked my phone to see if he'll see any picture of me in regalia and also what I use to save my contact they didn't find any that was when they believed the story I was telling them by them I don collect small beating
abi nah during our taskforce work wey one shuttle drive buy us pepper soup with beer for one joint as we sitdown we back mainroad nah so 2guys drop from okada with cutlass we no no nah em dem wiap the shuttle driver e no enter. I don't think I have ever ran for my life like the way I ran that day [color=#000000][/color][quote]
cultism no pay last last
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Alphamale101(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
[/quote]
[color=#000000][/color]. [quote author=Teeboy15 post=88060167]

No offense bro but you need to proofread before posting. Reading through your posts is exhausting and strains the brain. I appreciate your contributions though.

No offense intended

omo bro I don't even know what proofreading is I dont comment on nairaland jus come read new finish. I don't even know how to quote correctly self

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Afobear: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
I been arrange mutiny with my cartel and external cartels from different states, I been wan overthrow the present executioner then make I collect his thumb print become executioner. The story long Sha bro but my actions resulted to a serious war wey spread go round for the full owerri town. Funny thing is that no one knows I'm still alive. If I begin mention certain things my ID go cast because the whole owerri turn upside down because of me. But that's all in past Sha, I'm not who/what I used to be, and I thank God for life and a second chance at it. Na why I dey tell some ignorants here to disembark from cultism before it's too late, E GET WHY!!!! but niggas no dey hear word.

No be bobo juice . Who no come no go know. Na una make Cultism for Imsu come be like water. Many deaths I saw in Imsu no be yarns
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Buikechukwu35(m): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Alphamale101:
@ambitiouscent sorry he's a butcher and I hear he's also the one that mends any ayes that bleeps up I can remember how they said it sha
I stay off campus. cultism in school environment is on a low low no too much drama but inside town where I stay is always hot. late last year bagas killed one very popular ayes like that in my area and cartel men from Benin came and turned Awka into war zone that morning they killed more than 15 baga to the extent that IG was involved in the case. that period if u na system man dem no born you well come outside nah we Jew full road.
on 2018 baga fall AYE fine boy,

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ozoebuka1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
No be lie you talk Bros.
The best way to stop the intimidations is to apply your wisdom, if you involve the authorities or soldiers per say, then that's a wrong move. I'm speaking from experience. These demons no get fear for body ooo, Dem dey drop soldiers and police sef if na the rugged ones wey get death wish. You may involve the authorities, soldiers or police go treat the bleep up, fine. But eventually they will release this same cultist after much drilling. You really expect someone with a death wish to come out of cell and still be happy with you. There's a code of conduct which applies to all frat " forgiveness is a sin" . They may not retaliate immediately ooo but just give it time, some are so demonic that they will bid their time, they're even prepared to wait for years when you've long forgotten the incident before they strike. Some will involve externals from different states to treat your bleep up, and some useless ones whose name might not even be in the school's record as a student will simply take a hit on you and then disappear from the vicinity never to be seen again cause they're aware that as non-students of the institution, they've got nothing to lose.
The best way to settle the matter is look for a top ranking member in the same cult, preferably their head and report the matter to him, plead with him to intervene in the matter and caution his boys on the matter, buy drinks for them and do small settlement, it won't cost you much. After that disengage from them and be jovial with them but don't get too close Sha, just know your boundary. They'll start respecting and hailing you as their paddy. Note that some will use that advantage to toast you into blending but stand your ground and make it clear to them that you're not interested, but do it with sense oooo in a jovial manner. Nobody will drag you out to go forcefully initiate you inside a bush. Those that were forcefully initiated were not dragged out from their homes but rather they were lured with booze, drugs, parties or women into coming to their midst or gathering in an isolated place only to be forcefully blended. So keep your distance away from them. They will be like guy show come around party dey, booze dey, women kwerere so just show make we flex. If you foolishly leave your home to go party with them, it must surely end in tears.

One very last advise: if you have a problem with any cultist follow my above instructions and you'll be just fine. Don't ever make the mistake of involving a rival frat to come to your rescue cause nothing goes for nothing and that will surely be the beginning of your long journey to hell!!!!

Just look at what you wrote? You are saying no to Cultism but here you are indirectly, "knowingly or unknowingly" glorifying them... SMH head for... Why won't they continue to intimidate people if everyone continues to buy them drink and beg for settlement... Just listen to yourself again... SMH.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Young man I'm not glorifying shit, read all my posts and you'll find out I loathe cultism probably more than you do. Do you even know why I joined Vikings? It's to get revenge on one low life thug by mutiny as he was the current D1 of my deck then. I'm only stating from experience how to stay off those demons radar as a non-member. Involving the authorities in a frat matter might tend to blow up in your face. Do you seriously think the government and authorities are unaware of what's going on in campuses, yet nothing is done to curb the menace. If you have a better approach on what to do if you find yourself entangled in the intimidations web by cultists then enlighten us, otherwise don't quote me again if you lack simple comprehension.

If you've ever found yourself being intimidated by cultists because you're not one of them, then you'd understand the reality of the situation. You can come out unscathed in an intimidation situation if you apply your wisdom. That's my point here, but if you feel say na by gra gra then I wish you good luck.

ozoebuka1:
Just look at what you wrote? You are saying no to Cultism but here you are indirectly, "knowingly or unknowingly" glorifying them... SMH head for... Why won't they continue to intimidate people if everyone continues to buy them drink and beg for settlement... Just listen to yourself again... SMH.

30 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ozoebuka1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
damiBJ:
Diz thread don dey cast.....with so many long story wey no dey captivating at all....will port to the occult and money ritual thread soon.
share some links bro
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by odimbannamdi(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
ozoebuka1:

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
inspirator1:
We no come political jingle here. Na personal experience we need. All these hearsay hearsaw don dey derail this thread. Imagine where person dey argue wetin im no play. Abeg OP if possible dey delete some contributions here, like the one above me. We no come read hearsay story jare.

Infact....all there jist tire me.
The thread don cast as I talk bfor.....
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
Young man I'm not glorifying shit, read all my posts and you'll find out I loathe cultism probably more than you do. Do you even know why I joined Vikings? It's to get revenge on one low life thug by mutiny as he was the current D1 of my deck then. I'm only stating from experience how to stay off those demons radar as a non-member. Involving the authorities in a frat matter might tend to blow up in your face. Do you seriously think the government and authorities are unaware of what's going on in campuses, yet nothing is done to curb the menace. If you have a better approach on what to do if you find yourself entangled in the intimidations web by cultists then enlighten us, otherwise don't quote me again if you lack simple comprehension.

If you've ever found yourself being intimidated by cultists because you're not one of them, then you'd understand the reality of the situation. You can come out unscathed in an intimidation situation if you apply your wisdom. That's my point here, but if you feel say na by gra gra then I wish you good luck.

The guy jist don tire me....haba.
Just story upon story
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ozoebuka1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ambitiouscent:

You win... I've had personal experience but buying drinks wasn't part of my escape route... "maybe" God helped me sha.

After everything, everyone respected himself like nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MummyIMadeIt: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
damiBJ:

The guy jist don tire me....haba.
Just story upon story

Its obvious you are here for some entertainment or sick fun. I wonder if you see this as just fictious tales or folktales told by the common. These here are facts, confessions, peoples encounter with the rotten menace tagged CULTISM, caused in our system by loopholes created by so many bodies in nipping this ugly act in the bud and their nefarious activities. Never forget the objective of this thread inline with its motto is to #SAYNOTOCULTISM by any means necessary.

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Seanixking: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
Bros we are not here to cast OT, whether you call it blending, bamming, drilling, jor-jor, tinini or whatever, that's not the point here. Our mission here is to open the eyes of our young chaps out there intending to join and to enlighten them to have a preview of the dangers and disaster that awaits them should they disregard our warning and go ahead to join a cult group. We're not here to fill your head with orientations. It's only natural that some people here will want to grab some OTs and go out to show themselves in public, please don't use these OTs outside this thread cause every confirmed cult has a way of identifying themselves and fishing out impersonators. If you're caught impersonating, then the punishment for that is pointing(forced initiation against your will) even if you have all the OTs in the world, if you no belong you no belong be that, so if any rugged cultist checkmate you, he will surely know if you belong to his frat or not, and that's a big problem for you. Leave OT, grab the useful points of our messages so you can live a peaceful and free life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.