Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3076565 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 04, 2020
Pls those of you saying the issue of politics should be secluded from this thread are making great mistake.

In my state,most of the SAs and PAs are cultists of different frats. Many of them are hailed from my community. And whenever they visit home, they call their frat members to come around. They drink and smoke,they boldly tell the non initiates that if you want enjoy,"you should blend and queue up till election period, if play your wing well you will get to understand that almost the political offices are governed and managed by real men( frat members) "

Sometimes when they cause nuisance in my community, the formidable vigilante men in collaboration with the law enforcement agency arrest them, Those politicians will go and bail them within 2-3 days.

Nevertheless, this thread has done a lot in discouraging all cult related activities.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 12:13am On Apr 04, 2020
Teeboy15:

Y'all should ignore that guy. I bet you he just want to grab enough OT from different cult groups so he can impersonate. He has said tirelessly that he's leaving but still always come back to derail. Make una ignore am

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 04, 2020
damiBJ:

But teeboy....I don beg am nah.
Abi my apology is not accepted ni?
Oya make we kontinue reading.
I have been with your type/likes back then in school; they neither learn with their fellow students nor leave the lecture hall,but Rather, they would try and disrupt the lectures to the annoyance of the lecturer. That some of them(lecturers) punished everyone. And what was their gain: curses, afflictions, unrest mind etc

Pls this platform is called 'social medium/network' not your personal platform angry

23 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 2:21am On Apr 04, 2020
damiBJ:

God bless u...the thread has bin derailed....we don't need the political anger....saying a cultist was given official car....saying abt monthly stipend for cultist.... Meaning what.

God bless u jorr....as if u kno my point

Bros, the thread has not been derailed. You are the one who seem interested in derailing it. But you can't.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2020
ozoebuka1:
Just look at what you wrote? You are saying no to Cultism but here you are indirectly, "knowingly or unknowingly" glorifying them... SMH head for... Why won't they continue to intimidate people if everyone continues to buy them drink and beg for settlement... Just listen to yourself again... SMH.

Bro, you get future. You wan get good job, travel, marry, born pikin, build house, fulfil your destiny, etc. Some people future don spoil the day them bam. As much as possible, sue for peace make devil no inspire them to ruin yours. Except you are well-connected, avoid some unnecessary battles. Especially with the NFAs(no future ambition)

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2020
@damibj, me I hope say the way you like dey seek confra tori online no be the same way you dey do for real life. Cos in real life, the best hit stories are told by confra men. If you know too much, guy them go bam you o.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2020
xtremerules:
@damibj, me I hope say the way you like dey seek confra tori online no be the same way you dey do for real life. Cos in real life, the best hit stories are told by confra men. If you know too much, guy them go bam you o.

Brozz...I like story well well...but wetin no make me bam 2003...na now I go come bamm.
Me don apologize....I just want him to please paragraph him Tory...but him say na two course him runz for skol same time...no wahala...but me don apologize... Make him continue him Tory dey go....one love.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 9:15am On Apr 04, 2020
damiBJ:

Brozz...I like story well well...but wetin no make me bam 2003...na now I go come bamm.
Me don apologize....I just want him to please paragraph him Tory...but him say na two course him runz for skol same time...no wahala...but me don apologize... Make him continue him Tory dey go....one love.

With everything wey you don learn from this thread, you think say force bamming na beans? Also, guy you dey sound like pikin. Why you go dey tell full grown man how him go communicate online. Na insult be that. If na so you dey respond for discussions or argument for real life, you for don enter big trouble by now as you no know who be who. As in no be even cultism matter, person wey you dey try bring down fit be force man, criminal or person wey fit pay money behind ur back to treat your fuckup. Make the whole issue die abeg. We still need valuable contributions no matter how they come. Make we no derail unnecessarily.

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2020
xtremerules:

With everything wey you don learn from this thread, you think say force bamming na beans? Also, guy you dey sound like pikin. Why you go dey tell full grown man how him go communicate online. Na insult be that. If na so you dey respond for discussions or argument for real life, you for don enter big trouble by now as you no know who be who. As in no be even cultism matter, person wey you dey try bring down fit be force man, criminal or person wey fit pay money behind ur back to treat your fuckup. Make the whole issue die abeg. We still need valuable contributions no matter how they come. Make we no derail unnecessarily.

Yes we need valuable contributions... If him see wat I said as insult am sorry.
But at times e no good make person dey make mouth....u no kno who I be sha...there is a sayin for dis thread which I love most.. If u wan bammm....go join force....well...make the issue die. one love.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tvegas(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2020
damiBJ:

This guy is so funny. See the way you write with dots and you are advising someone to use paragraphs. Please lets end the arguements and focus on the main issue.

Meanwhile i will advise those who have stories to share to summarise what they have to say and include lessons learnt with strong warnings to Wannabes. Lets all take a cue from Saynotocultism. Even though writing skills differ, the guy was concise in his presentation and his stories do have clear logical ending. May God Bless everyone making effort to end this evil.

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2020
Tvegas:

This guy is so funny. See the way you write with dots and you are advising someone to use paragraphs. Please lets end the arguements and focus on the main issue.

Meanwhile i will advise those who have stories to share to summarise what they have to say and include lessons learnt with strong warnings to Jus. Lets all take a cue from Saynotocultism. Even though gifts differ, the guy was consise in his presentation and his stories do have clear logical ending. May God Bless everyone making effort to end this evil.

Summarise...be concise.... Wit strong warning.
Diz is wat am trying to say. I never mean to derail.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2020
damiBJ:

Yes we need valuable contributions... If him see wat I said as insult am sorry.
But at times e no good make person dey make mouth....u no kno who I be sha...there is a sayin for dis thread which I love most.. If u wan bammm....go join force....well...make the issue die. one love.

One love brotherly.
Parents, uncles, aunties, guardians, youth leaders, pastors, imams big brothers and sisters. If your male youth is naturally stubborn, has anger issues, or has a flair for bad things, love parties and sticks with bad friends, take it as a duty to show him this thread. Its their types with that inclination that usually end up joining a cult. Save a destiny today. Its a pity that cultism is now the fad among youths especially those in entertainment. One of my paddy wey dey into music promotions yarn me say 70% of active players for entertainment industry na cultists. No thanks to Tubaba, Davido, Oritsefemi, Zubby, etc. As far as I am concerned, except for corruption and fraud, cultism is one of the things that needs to be dealth with in this country. Columbia is still suffering from running a Narco-Democracy in the 90s. Stay safe from cultism and covid. We shall overcome.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by rs172(m): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2020
xtremerules:

One love brotherly.
Parents, uncles, aunties, guardians, youth leaders, pastors, imams big brothers and sisters. If your male youth is naturally stubborn, has anger issues, or has a flair for bad things, love parties and sticks with bad friends, take it as a duty to show him this thread. Its their types with that inclination that usually end up joining a cult. Save a destiny today. Its a pity that cultism is now the fad among youths especially those in entertainment. One of my paddy wey dey into music promotions yarn me say 70% of active players for entertainment industry na cultists. No thanks to Tubaba, Davido, Oritsefemi, Zubby, etc. As far as I am concerned, except for corruption and fraud, cultism is one of the things that needs to die in this country before we can move forward. Columbia is still suffering from running a Narco-Democracy in the 90s. Stay safe from cultism and covid. We shall overcome.

You misqouted the percentage, in the Entertainment scene both music and movie industry, all of them are into this cultism stuff.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xtremerules: 10:21am On Apr 04, 2020
rs172:

You misqouted the percentage, in the Entertainment scene both music and movie industry, all of them are into this cultism stuff.

I no dey the industry but I can clearly tell you, not all of them are. The person that gave me the gist and his artistes are neither into it. I think you should stop generalizing, cos you're indirectly promoting the lies cultists tell entertainment talents that without joining they cannot succeed in the industry. At the end, it is talent and hardwork that speaks for you. If you think say confra important for industry, see person like dat plantashun boy wey carry am for head those days. Now, no be him dey do court case up and down to collect money chop? Cultism takes you nowhere, your talent, dedication and God's merciful grace does it.

25 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=damiBJ post=88072481]

God bless u...the thread has bin derailed....we don't need the political anger....saying a cultist was given official car....saying abt monthly stipend for cultist.... Meaning what.

God bless u jorr....as if u kno my point[/quote.
@damibj I can see that you have a problem of compression, did you read his post very well before commenting.
The post you just quoted did you read it very well, no wonder you didn't understand the message I was trying to pass accros in my post.
Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2020
damiBJ:

God bless u jorr....as if u kno my point
damibj the problem I have with you is that you don't have the time to settle down to read and comprehend before commenting, you just rush to comment without even reading any post.
Did you read where the Op @saynotocultism said they were hired to go and rig elections in Ondo state and they lost some men in the process?

Learn to read with understanding before commenting.....
Cheers

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by rs172(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2020
xtremerules:

I no dey the industry but I can clearly tell you, not all of them are. The person that gave me the gist and his artistes are neither into it. I think you should stop generalizing, cos you're indirectly promoting the lies cultists tell entertainment talents that without joining they cannot succeed in the industry. At the end, it is talent and hardwork that speaks for you. If you think say confra important for industry, see person like dat plantashun boy wey carry am for head those days. Now, no be him dey do court case up and down to collect money chop? Cultism takes you nowhere, your talent, dedication and God's merciful grace does it.

You maybe right bro.. i was an aspiring musician too, my friend who is a dj and has a connect with a record label , and very close to me, gist me what i will have to do, to be top in the music industry.. i just gave up because i no fit do am.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2020
NoBones:
damibj the problem I have with you is that you don't have the time to settle down to read and comprehend before commenting, you just rush to comment without even reading any post.
Did you read where the Op @saynotocultism said they were hired to go and rig elections in Ondo state and they lost some men in the process?

Learn to read with understanding before commenting.....
Cheers

Tanks noBones....
I red DAT story....but at the end he made us to understand few negativity in it.
#cheers...make mata die I beg.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2020
damiBJ:

Tanks noBones....
I red DAT story....but at the end he made us to understand few negativity in it.
Bro my post must have been very lengthy, but I pray you get the gist therein.

What I was trying to point out is that if the PDP candidate had won that elections, who knows the implication of the peace agreement the Government signed with these cult groups?

Do you know what it would have done for the psych of this cult boys, receiving monthly salaries when they are not doing any work, safe been Cultist.

Cult activities would have increased in the state.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sircrabo: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2020
rs172:

You maybe right bro.. i was an aspiring musician too, my friend who is a dj and has a connect with a record label , and very close to me, gist me what i will have to do, to be top in the music industry.. i just gave up because i no fit do am.

I wasn't there but I feel he must have lied to you. That's one of the many lies cultists tell their intending members. If you don't join you won't succeed, How they will be connected bla bla bla.

Talent and Grace still speaks for a lot successful artists today

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2020
damiBJ:

Summarise...be concise.... Wit strong warning.
Diz is wat am trying to say. I never mean to derail.

You have to know when to stop, when to be silent, when to stand, when to sit, when to walk away, when to run.

You don't know when to stop.

Stop responding!

It's called wisdom.

35 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sircrabo: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2020
DeeMain:

You have to know when to stop, when to be silent, when to stand, when to sit, when to walk away, when to run.

You don't know when to stop.

Stop responding!

It's called wisdom.

Thanks

That's what he lacks

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2020
damiBJ:

Tanks noBones....
Do you know how these guys misused that NANS privilege when almost half of them were not even students.

Do you know the implication of using that NANS number plate on any vehicle? Police does not search NANS vehicles, they don't stop NANS vehicles for fear of any alteration with the students body....

So the point here is not the car gift but, NANS vehicles and Number plates in the wrong hands, it would spell doom.

My point here is that God intervened in Benue State

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by rs172(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2020
sircrabo:

I wasn't there but I feel he must have lied to you. That's one of the many lies cultists tell their intending members. If you don't join you won't succeed, How they will be connected bla bla bla.

Talent and Grace still speaks for a lot successful artists today

Talent and Grace speaks alot bro... this my D.j friend is highly connected but suddenly he just stop being a D.j, then i noticed and spoke with him on why he is not doing his D.j stuff again, that when he opened up to me..

Moreover GOD no send us to dey sing hip-hop..

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eromzi(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
I have been following this thread from page one, make I ask o ladies no get their own tale to tell ? abi we no get female butchers and executioners ?........make I talk my own small tori. i had this paddy man in chur, my right hand man we do everything together. one day he came to me he wants to join man o war I say no p go ahead, few days later he came and said guy you don hear say na BUCANEER dey rain now o. I was like guy which one be this one na he said relax that once I join i am covered, nobody can touch me, wen I look for trouble I would just place a call to them, they would come with bus tell me to go sit inside and they fight for me after that they would go to a restaurant and eat, and then life goes on. anything I want I would get it. my head begin dey calculate, I begin dey reason BUCANEER. my elder brother who was schooling in ekpoma came back home on holiday I told him about it and he laughed really hard. in his words he said close to his hostel police come kill four guys just last week what they he heard was that they wia bucaneers. they shoot one on the road and trailed three to their hostels and killed them. I shouted na so them they die ? he said dey dia na as u small so them go just use u shine my sis came too and confirmed the story, that was how I dropped the idear. I saw this my friend after about three years latter e clear say e don join was on dread looking very haggard. from then till now about 6yrs now no news 4rm him end o. I entered university 5yrs after I finished secondary school, was ready matured so nothing made sence to me except my book and music. schooled in uniport I heard of their tales in the late 90s and early 2000 were they hang people head on the gate. in my own time u2013 it was relatively calm. except for one guy in my department who was claiming cultism. he look like an outcast, we just hated him. #saynotocultism

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by savagesage15: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
[/b]
Ayes don't have executioners, that rank is found in Vikings( [b]executioner is the no 1 man in svc
)
On the other hand, the no1 man in Ayes is called their kpoai or axe head
From your story you seem to have a knack for trouble, that is expected though cause you seem to surround yourself with cultists as friends. I do hope you've turned a new leaf and done away with all your cultists friends. You're lucky though that unizik( fatalina marine patrol/fmp) is not all that rugged, there are schools where if you had tried what you did to the no1 man of Ayes there, hmmm sorry will be your name and your friends won't dare utter a word of apologies on your behalf cause last last they're all brothers in the hood and you're a jew, if your Ayes friend even attempts to beg on your behalf, they will get him down and play him to madness. Thank your stars bro.

In addition to the bolded Ayes also call their number one Seven Start General and Baggars do call their number one Ezege, so whenever you hear any of these know that you are dealing with a system man
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by savagesage15: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Vanzcharles:

But the question is that why do they echo Aye ... Are they linked?? Do they have a common beginning??. . That's cowardice and they are very deceptive and wicked... Don't know why screaming another cult slogan if they are nt wanting to be like them?

Apache and Aiye have a long history....Apaches was formed by ex Aiyes. They have almost the same regalia the only difference is the all black in Apaches and the yellow in Aiyes. Apaches echo Ayez Apache and Aiyes echo Aiye Axemen.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by savagesage15: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Passionate888:
Vikings No. 1 man is known as the point 1, the executioner is different from the point 1. That's how it is structured here in PH, I don't know how it is in your location.

I am from the same PH bro, the no 1 man of in the hierarchy of any deck is the Executioner. The term point 1 is mainly used by JVC and Dewell make your findings.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by savagesage15: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Passionate888:
Iceland didn't break out of Vikings, they formed Iceland for the street.. To be a Vikings, you must be an undergraduate, if you're not, you're either deywell, jvc, iceland, etc

Icelanders no be SVC. People wey be Icelanders break out from Vikings and na Ateke Tom start am also try make your findings. Dewell and Jvite na junior/street Vikings.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
savagesage15:

I am from the same PH bro, the no 1 man of in the hierarchy of any deck is the Executioner. The term point 1 is mainly used by JVC and Dewell make your findings.
he has cleared me on that. Thanks
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
savagesage15:

Icelanders no be SVC. People wey be Icelanders break out from Vikings and na Ateke Tom start am also try make your findings. Dewell and Jvite na junior/street Vikings.
I said it was formed by SVC members. I know about Dewell and Jvice. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: peter6441(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.