Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3077101 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Its obvious you are here for some entertainment or sick fun. I wonder if you see this as just fictious tales or folktales told by the common. These here are facts, confessions, peoples encounter with the rotten menace tagged CULTISM, caused in our system by loopholes created by so many bodies in nipping this ugly act in the bud and their nefarious activities. Never forget the objective of this thread inline with its motto is to #SAYNOTOCULTISM by any means necessary.

Lol. U dey mind them.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
damiBJ:

Infact....all there jist tire me.
The thread don cast as I talk bfor.....

Let everybody write from their own different perspectives and viewpoints. What he is writing is still valid to what we are saying in the sense that it exposes (somewhat) that politicians are contributing to the menace of cultism in our society.

I spent three years in Makurdi during that period and can corroborate some of the things he is saying. Intact I played my part in bringing a lot of street boys out of the shackles of Black Skull and JVC, and about two guys from NBM, one of whom was a former number one.

This thread could actually become a valuable online resource on the subject of fighting cultism in Nigeria. So please let people speak out and enlighten others about this hydra-headed monster.

38 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
We're all here to make contributions to staying safe from the cultism plague. I'm making my own contributions based on my own personal experience with cultism, like I mentioned earlier every single post I've made here is not based on heresay but my own personal experience, so if you have any useful contributions on how to help young chaps stay away from trouble based on your own perspective, then by all means enlighten us so the naive ones here can pick one or two lessons from it and avoid untimely death.
We're all here for a singular purpose; enlightenment to our youths on how best to avoid trouble and staying away from cultism.

ozoebuka1:
You win... I've had personal experience but buying drinks wasn't part of my escape route... "maybe" God helped me sha.

After everything, everyone respected himself like nothing happened.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Its obvious you are here for some entertainment or sick fun. I wonder if you see this as just fictious tales or folktales told by the common. These here are facts, confessions, peoples encounter with the rotten menace tagged CULTISM, caused in our system by loopholes created by so many bodies in nipping this ugly act in the bud and their nefarious activities. Never forget the objective of this thread inline with its motto is to #SAYNOTOCULTISM by any means necessary.

I understand the reason for diz thread...but some of his narrative are just tooo cool....trying to glorify cultism without saying the end point to it.

He said...Aiye were given monthly stipend..... A car was bought for a cultist....he talks tooooo much the way I see it.

We started the thread together from DAy one....check out ow the Op started his own and end..... He enlighten us and also fixed suspense into it.....each story he made us to kno the disadvantage of anytin he sayz.....I love story well well oo....but diz one say him own...another sayz his own.....I don't kno we is even jisting us again.

No hard feeling bro....but so many nairalanders dropping...its becoming confusing to me....
I mean....to me.#peace
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Alphamale101(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Buikechukwu35:
on 2018 baga fall AYE fine boy,
Yea. nah weytin cause hit wey dem play from 2018 enter mid to ending 2019 b4 some native doctors carry go round Awka [color=#000000][/color]
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
@Ambitiouscent.....plz finish ur own story tmr...and let's someone else start his own.....everytin don den scatter scatter.....even Op no jist again bcoz everyone dey drop.
Mean no harm plzz
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
As for you @damiBJ
It's obvious you're only here to satiate your gory appetite with gory stories like though this is some fiction or fairy tales thread. Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but that's not my mission here. if you wish to know more about the gory aspect of cultism to satiate your blood-lust-tales-appetite, then head out there and experience it yourself, just read our post carefully, grab the little OTs that you've learnt so far from this thread and then take it outside to the real world, then you will get to understand first hand that we're not just posting tales here and that these stories you've been reading here are not just bedtime stories. You want to migrate to the occultism and ritualism thread then bye bye, I just pray you don't experience the other side of that world personally cause it'll surely end in pains, regrets and tears.

PS: LIKE IT OR NOT THIS THREAD IS SAVING LIVES AND THAT'S ACTUALLY PROGRESS

Enjoy the rest of your day!!!!

damiBJ:

The guy jist don tire me....haba.
Just story upon story

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
damiBJ:
@Ambitiouscent.....plz finish ur own story tmr...and let's someone else start his own.....everytin don den scatter scatter.....even Op no jist again bcoz everyone dey drop.
Mean no harm plzz
Why should he finish his story tommorow? Is he here to entertain you? I am even surprise that you are announcing your exit. Please this thread is to discourage Cultism, whichever way they feel like sharing their story, they are free to. Stop making it look as if it's for entertainment, the scores you are hearing are human life, if you are not learning please leave!!!

31 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MummyIMadeIt: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
damiBJ:

#peace

One love!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sircrabo: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
All the stories and experiences are related, and necessary to enlighten young minds.

If you feel there are too many fake stories, too many contributors to this thread, the contributors are stylishly exalting one frat over others, the thread has been derailed, the political side of the story is not necessary,e.t.c I will suggest you move over to the Romance section.

this thread will be on the net for years, so that people can make reference to it.

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Space177: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
damiBJ:
Mean no harm plzz
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
sircrabo:
All the stories and experiences are related, and necessary to enlighten young minds.

If you feel there are too many fake stories, too many contributors to this thread, the contributors are stylishly exalting one frat over others, the thread has been derailed, the political side of the story is not necessary,e.t.c I will suggest you move over to the Romance section.

this thread will be on the net for years, so that people can make reference to it.

Exactly. A lot of people here haven't even begun sharing their stories yet. Someone is demanding they tailor it for him like a TV series.
Except you want @SayNoToCultism to start manufacturing stories or say too much stuff which would blow his cover, let others speak.

Damibj is saying that a politician buying a cultist a car sounds too cool as if it doesn't happen in EVERY part of the country. What NoBones said is all true. He has said he isn't a cultist so he can only speak from his own side of the divide.
Everything he said is true and it's just a tip of the Iceberg.
What he neglected to say was that at the end of the day, with all the connections most of these cultists have to Governors and the likes, their lives are still not better off as all they have is superficial possessions which are very temporary with zero peace of mind.

35 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
damiBJ:

I understand the reason for diz thread...but some of his narrative are just tooo cool....trying to glorify cultism without saying the end point to it.

He said...Aiye were given monthly stipend..... A car was bought for a cultist....he talks tooooo much the way I see it.

We started the thread together from DAy one....check out ow the Op started his own and end..... He enlighten us and also fixed suspense into it.....each story he made us to kno the disadvantage of anytin he sayz.....I love story well well oo....but diz one say him own...another sayz his own.....I don't kno we is even jisting us again.

No hard feeling bro....but so many nairalanders dropping...its becoming confusing to me....
I mean....to me.#peace

It's perfectly in line with the thread... This thread is all encompassing ...

The OP even broke all bounds when he gave us vivid descriptions of their OT..

We have to appreciate the great depths Cultism has eaten deep into our fabrics, while preaching the endgame is death...

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Exactly. A lot of people here haven't even begun sharing their stories yet. Someone is demanding they tailor it for him like a TV series.
Except you want @SayNoToCultism to start manufacturing stories or say too much stuff which would blow his cover, let others speak.

Damibj is saying that a politician buying a cultist a car sounds too cool as if it doesn't happen in EVERY part of the country. What NoBones said is all true. He has said he isn't a cultist so he can only speak from his own side of the divide.
What he neglected to say was that at the end of the day, with all the connections most of these cultists have to Governors and the likes, their lives are still not better off as all they have is superficial possessions which are very temporary with zero peace of mind.

Thank You...

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Buikechukwu35(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Alphamale101:

Yea. nah weytin cause hit wey dem play from 2018 enter mid to ending 2019 b4 some native doctors carry go round Awka [color=#000000][/color]
no need telling me i knw everythin wey sup from 2018/2019 i lost many brothers we lost more than 50 youth in one particular H.I.T , #saynotocultism.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Don't mind them Sir, I almost joined the NBM in my 3 hundred level, I just jokingly said this to a friend of mine a lady, because the oppression from these guys was becoming unbearable, when she told her boyfriend who was a good friend of mine and No1 in one of the Universities in the North, the guy told her to tell me not to even think of that, my very close friend is in the SVC the guy regrets it every day, anytime we are together he will just be recounting all the good old days how we stroll till anytime of the day and come back home to sleep peacefully without the fear of some one coming to kill you.
I don't belong but if there is any hit against his frat or the one his frat carried out he tells me how it went and what caused it.
If I start relating some things here some people who grew up in our area in Makurdi might just even know who I am.
The guy that initiated most of these guys is now a Pastor in Christ Embassy, he did everything possible to carry most of the boys he blended into SVC to Christ Embassy when he gave his heart to Christ, most of them are now leaders in the church and have left Cultism for good, this guy am talking about went but he still came back to join this guys in the street.
Like two years back we got wind that one of our guys was already prepared to Bam egede, we told one of our friends who is a police and on that fateful day a police patrol vehicle was waiting outside his work place immediately he left his work place the patrol vehicle arrested him with instructions not to release him until after two days, that was how we saved that situation because he didn't attend the initiation that night, today he knows that we know and we are following his every move except he goes outside the state to Bam, what the guy didn't know is that it was even an axeman that felt surcharged in the whole thing was even giving us updated.
@damibj I wasn't telling a political story, I pray you go back to my post and read it diligently and get the message therein..
I wasn't telling stories, meanwhile stay away from Cultism.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SirL0neWolf(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
damiBJ:
Mean no harm plzz

Use this door I beg you

————-> https://www.nairaland.com/literature

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Continued...
My cousin sister was outside 12am singing worship song you know this girls at their 18yr old forming chineka voice. Tho I am staying in their house. It’s a kinda of a compound but not fences. She was singing and shouting I didn’t bother to tell her to close her mouth because I never wanted to talk to her because she is kinda a rude person and moreover I am in his father house, so I ignore her childishness.

Forward...... I was chatting with I slept but not too deep. Watin I hear hey bring that phone.... I was too tired to get up from the bed because I had a stressed up day....

His senior brother went out. Said Watin Dey happen. The other guy slap the brother. I still Dey lie down. He rush inside immediately and called me. I came out and echo WHO BE THAt. With an authoritative voice... base oo for that matter,

My sister and the guy re still dragging the phone and the guy shouted, ARO-mate and this guys were 4 in number, I was like Jesus for all this things wey I Dey read for Nairaland and this people wan intimidates my sister and collect her phone. I summoned courage told the guy to leave that phone with an authoritative voice, one of them told him bro make we leave here. Give her the phone make we Jas out.

I rush a plank . Hit am for hym head . I told him common leave that phone. Behold a sar man wey Dey leave for this hood release a bullet. Their disappeared.

When I came closer to this guy he is smelling I wonder if hym done baff sef.... the lit gal said brother thank you. I snub am. The sar money say dem collect anything we tell am no. My aunty and uncle just Dey look me. Junior bro Dey look. For my mind my head done big o. We just went inside. And my prayer that night be say make this guys no come back o. Because Na trouble.

This thing happened At Lugbe Abuja. Of you who stay can relate.
Shun cultist no gain therei swear. For 12am make still Dey wake up and down Dey find who hym go drive hym phone. SMH

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Listen damiBJ or whatever you call yourself don't quote me again because it's obvious you're dumb and have a very poor IQ. I'm passing a message to those who actually makes use of their brains and you're obviously not one of them.
I've been ignoring you all along just to be civil but you're as dumb as f**k. Migrate to your occultic and ritualist thread cause obviously this thread is not for you. Na people like you Dem dey point via impersonation things. I'm very sorry for you, you no go understand but E GET WHY!!!! men dey try pass a life saving message, you dey there dey yarn bullshit. I'm sorry for you cause na personalities like you dey end up 6 feet under the ground. So if you have no useful contributions here then get out of this thread and go be a ritualist cause that's obviously your calling. I don't appreciate quoting someone harshly but you forced my hands. Do you think we're here for fun stories? This shit is as real as it gets but you no go understand. Na person like you dey go outside go cap carelessly, if them point you, you'll start blaming everyone and anyone meanwhile you brought your doom on yourself all by yourself. My point is this; everything we're saying here is reality and not fictious tales. If you like listen, if you like ignore my warnings that's up to you. The reality of this plague exists whether you choose to believe it or not.

I won't say more than this!!!!

damiBJ:
@Ambitiouscent.....plz finish ur story tmr...and let's someone else start his own.....everytin don den scatter scatter.....even Op no jist again bcoz everyone dey drop.
Mean no harm plzz

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
Listen damiBJ or whatever you call yourself don't quote me again because it's obvious you're retarded and have a very poor IQ. I'm passing a message to those who actually makes use of their brains and you're obviously not one of them.
I've been ignoring you all along just to be civil but you're as dumb as f**k. Migrate to your occultic and ritualist thread cause obviously this thread is not for you. Na people like you Dem dey point via impersonation things. I'm very sorry for you, you no go understand but E GET WHY!!!! men dey try pass a life saving message, you dey there dey yarn bullshit. I'm sorry for you cause na personalities like you dey end up 6 feet under the ground. So if you have no useful contributions here then get out of this thread and go be a ritualist cause that's obviously your calling. I don't appreciate quoting someone harshly but you forced my hands. Do you think we're here for fun stories? This shit is as real as it gets but you no go understand. Na person like you dey go outside go cap carelessly, if them point you, you'll start blaming everyone and anyone meanwhile you brought your doom on yourself all by yourself. I got a call today from imsu butcher and the dumb idiot was actually asking me of my location and trying to lure me out to come hang with him....lolz, this same fool was my junior back then in secondary school oooo but he probably saw this thread and decided to lure me out for falling, God pass them Sha. My point is this; everything we're saying here is reality and not fictious tales. If you like listen, if you like ignore my warnings that's up to you. The reality of this plague exists whether you choose to believe it or not.

I won't say more than this!!!!

One of the issues I HV wit ur writeups is ur inability to make use of paragraphs.
Try make use of it for ur next writeup...maybe it will be more OK for me when am reading it...
#Nohardfeelings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
EDDYBABA01:
Continued...
My cousin sister was outside 12am singing worship song you know this girls at their 18yr old forming chineka voice. Tho I am staying in their house. It’s a kinda of a compound but not fences. She was singing and shouting I didn’t bother to tell her to close her mouth because I never wanted to talk to her because she is kinda a rude person and moreover I am in his father house, so I ignore her childishness.
I
Forward...... I was chatting with I slept but not too deep. Watin I hear hey bring that phone.... I was too tired to get up from the bed because I had a stressed up day....

His senior brother went out. Said Watin Dey happen. The other guy slap the brother. I still Dey lie down. He rush inside immediately and called me. I came out and echo WHO BE THAt. With an authoritative voice... base oo for that matter,

My sister and the guy re still dragging the phone and the guy shouted, ARO-mate and this guys were 4 in number, I was like Jesus for all this things wey I Dey read for Nairaland and this people wan intimidates my sister and collect her phone. I summoned courage told the guy to leave that phone with an authoritative voice, one of them told him bro make we leave here. Give her the phone make we Jas out.

I rush a plank . Hit am for hym head . I told him common leave that phone. Behold a sar man wey Dey leave for this hood release a bullet. Their disappeared.

When I came closer to this guy he is smelling I wonder if hym done baff sef.... the lit gal said brother thank you. I snub am. The sar money say dem collect anything we tell am no. My aunty and uncle just Dey look me. Junior bro Dey look. For my mind my head done big o. We just went inside. And my prayer that night be say make this guys no come back o. Because Na trouble.

This thing happened At Lugbe Abuja. Of you who stay can relate.
Shun cultist no gain therei swear. For 12am make still Dey wake up and down Dey find who hym go drive hym phone. SMH

Check out ow eddybaba01 make use of paragraphs....its readable.....abi u dey rush to drop ur own ni? No price for first to drop oo

Eddybaba01 nice writeup

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
SirL0neWolf:

Use this door I beg you

————-> https://www.nairaland.com/literature

Lolzz. One love
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Crbc: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
damiBJ:

One of the issues I HV wit ur writeups is ur inability to make use of paragraphs.
Try make use of it for ur next writeup...maybe it will be more OK for me when am reading it...
#Nohardfeelings
this guy mumu i #swear angry

31 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
sircrabo:

God bless u...the thread has bin derailed....we don't need the political anger....saying a cultist was given official car....saying abt monthly stipend for cultist.... Meaning what.

God bless u jorr....as if u kno my point

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Teeboy15(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
jmaine:

It's perfectly in line with the thread... This thread is all encompassing ...

The OP even broke all bounds when he gave us vivid descriptions of their OT..

We have to appreciate the great depths Cultism has eaten deep into our fabrics, while preaching the endgame is death...

Y'all should ignore that guy. I bet you he just want to grab enough OT from different cult groups so he can impersonate. He has said tirelessly that he's leaving but still always come back to derail. Make una ignore am

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
No offense but this is not a literature thread.

damiBJ:

#Nohardfeelings

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by annayawchee: 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
damiBJ:

God bless u...the thread has bin derailed....we don't need the political anger....saying a cultist was given official car....saying abt monthly stipend for cultist.... Meaning what.

God bless u jorr....as if u kno my point
oga can you just keep quiet or migrate to the next thread so that we can learn....

If you think you ain't getting your tales by the moonlight just migrate instead of trolling

#no hard feelings!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
Please eh how old are you anyways? You sound like a kid and everything you're saying indicates this fact. This is not a literature thread dummy.
I don't mean to brag but I don't think you're anywhere close to me academically wise. Forget say them deceive me to join nonsense cult group, but not withstanding I'm still a first class graduate with a cgpa of 4.72. I actually studied two programs simultaneously; industrial chemistry in futo and mech.eng at imsu, while I was still active in frat business btw. The average guy will find this almost impossible to achieve, but I'm not your regular averaged IQ guy, so if you're under the assumption that I'm a dummy like you just because I was a cultist then you couldn't be more wrong. Enter futo and ask for the best student in ICH department 2009, that's me. I no dey hide my identity from no Moda Fu**er. So you derailing this conversation to a literature and grammatical contest further confirms your poor IQ level. You shouldn't even be in this thread, cause na people like you dey carry hearsay OT go mess yourself in public. I do hope you get what's coming by engaging the wrong cultist, at least make hand touch you small make you believe say no be child's play we dey do.

PS: I've fully denounced cultism publicly to my ex-brotherhood, I've paid the price in full for denouncing, thus I've abandoned my violent bones and tendencies to the past and I'm done with that life, otherwise hmmmm....... I just dey laff you......

No vex. Continue

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambitiouscent: 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
I sincerely hope he grabs the OT and go impersonate outside, at least make hand touch am small, that way he'll understand that shit is real. I'd be waiting for him though to come share his encounters with us grin that's if he survives though

Teeboy15:

Y'all should ignore that guy. I bet you he just want to grab enough OT from different cult groups so he can impersonate. He has said tirelessly that he's leaving but still always come back to derail. Make una ignore am

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
annayawchee:
oga can you just keep quiet or migrate to the next thread so that we can learn....

If you think you ain't getting your tales by the moonlight just migrate instead of trolling

#no hard feelings!

Boss no vex....I apologize.
I for get tales by moonlight also....but as at 2003 for one southwest institution wey I wan join....my mom no allow me.
No vex I beg.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Teeboy15(m): 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ambitiouscent:
Please eh how old are you anyways? You sound like a kid and everything you're saying indicates this fact. This is not a literature thread dummy.
I don't mean to brag but I don't think you're anywhere close to me academically wise. Forget say them deceive me to join nonsense cult group, but not withstanding I'm still a first class graduate with a cgpa of 4.72. I actually studied two programs simultaneously; industrial chemistry in futo and mech.eng at imsu, while I was still active in frat business btw. The average guy will find this almost impossible to achieve, but I'm not your regular averaged IQ guy, so if you're under the assumption that I'm a dummy like you just because I was a cultist then you couldn't be more wrong. Enter futo and ask for the best student in ICH department 2009, that's me. I no dey hide my identity from no Moda Fu**er. So you derailing this conversation to a literature and grammatical contest further confirms your poor IQ level. You shouldn't even be in this thread, cause na people like you dey carry hearsay OT go mess yourself in public. I do hope you get what's coming by engaging the wrong cultist, at least make hand touch you small make you believe say no be child's play we dey do.

PS: I've fully denounced cultism publicly to my ex-brotherhood, I've paid the price in full for denouncing, thus I've abandoned my violent bones and tendencies to the past and I'm done with that life, otherwise hmmmm....... I just dey laff you......

Guy u dey fall my hand o...
How could you be wasting you time and thumb energy responding to him.
Make una leave am. Na attention seeker.

I repeat, ignore him in totality

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Teeboy15:

Guy u dey fall my hand o...
How could you be wasting you time and thumb energy responding to him.
Make una leave am. Na attention seeker.

I repeat, ignore him in totality

But teeboy....I don beg am nah.
Abi my apology is not accepted ni?
Oya make we kontinue reading.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.