Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3085078 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enirock(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
After five gruesome days of reading... hmm God save this generation
cultism brings sorrow, tears and blood( in Fela's Voice ) their regular trade marks

To the Op and all those who shared their stories I say thank you

To the detractors and "identify finder/locators" una try wella but una juju nor strong reach

To us all "use your tongue to count your teeth"

As my Papa dey talk am: "meat wey my forefathers nor know where them for kill am, make I nor know when them take carry am reach house and make my children and their children after them nor perceive the odour talk less of knowing where them for dey cook am and make our friends nor join chop am".

Aside- how come we nor hear stories of daughters of jezebel and the rest?

#shun violence
#stayawayfromcultist
#fleefromcultism

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by odimbannamdi(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
shun cultism o,but say yes to supreme c.f confraternity(supreme chelsea fans confraternity),i be blend for 2007 at stamford high temple.na me be lord diego costa,aye bluemates.

You think sey we dey joke for here abi

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AmazingMOG: 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
The purpose of this thread has been achieved and more will still be achieve

Cultism is evil

I break every hold of cultism cutting the lives of our young ones in Jesus name.

If you come to this thread to derail, to insult the OP, to stop this good work, to make cultism a good thing May untimely death locate you and your family

May you and your generation never know peace

I curse you and your generation

May joy depart from you and your generation even to the tenth generation

I’m a prophet of fire

If I be a man of God!

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AmazingMOG: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
There’s no good thing about cultism

I’ve meet lots of great people in this country, great men of God who God saved from the evil of cultism

They are regretting their past

They are searching for a solution to this menace

Young men killing themselves over color

How can you come to this thread to derail because you’re angry with work and great testimonies on this thread

I can tell you people in authority both physical and spiritual have view this thread and our lord Jesus Christ will bring solutions

Are you happy our future leaders, young men been cut down for nothing?

Lots of Innocent blood has been spilled for nothing

One of my church branch area there was a bloody cult war years back they came to kill a rival they didn’t meet him and they gave his mom and sister acid to drink ending the innocent woman and young girl life.

Are you happy with such story?

I curse you And your generation for coming to this thread to derail, to cause confusion on thread

If I be a man of God!

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AghaAguike(m): 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AmazingMOG: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
AghaAguike:
PLS FRIENDS. HELP A DYING SOUL. #200 CAN GO A LONG WAY TO HELP. 6236662336. FIDELITY BANK

Be very careful don’t think you can deceive everyone. How can you come online and lie, your type are the ones stopping people to help Genuine people in need to receive help

I saw your message i was moved by my flesh to help, I wanted to send you 100k I got to see you spiritually right now, you are very comfortable

Please stop doing this.

I pray you be a better person in life to help people that really needs help. Receive ability to make wealth

If I be a man of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AghaAguike(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
EricBraven:
saw this somewhere please let's be cautious cos this guys are wolves in sheep's clothing
Guy you are fake...Your Post also fake.
Pls, Don't come here and drag BAN into ur POS.
BAN will never relate things this way using Leader.Which fvckin Leader?!
Pls,The word "Buccaneers Confraternity" doesn't exist any where.Take Note and Beware of Scammers!!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
WideAwake:

Pls,The word "Buccaneers Confraternity" doesn't exist any where.Take Note and Beware of Scammers!!
hmmmm how am I fake
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
EricBraven:

hmmmm how am I fake
Guy,If you didn't see that on the Official BAN Website then you can shove it off ur assss.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
WideAwake:

is the website fake
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
WideAwake:

Guy,If you didn't see that on the Official BAN Website then you can shove it off ur assss.
what is the difference between ban and other confra
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 21, 2020
EricBraven:

is the website fake
BAN no longer uses that Website Pls.
It's for Lubbers.
Don't believe everything you see there.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 21, 2020
EricBraven:

what is the difference between ban and other confra
It's like to fine dey hungry you...As Dem dey tell u now you no gree.You no hear...Them no dey telly Person ooo.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 12:05am On Apr 21, 2020
WideAwake:
BAN no longer uses that Website Pls. It's for Lubbers. Don't believe everything you see there.
hmmmm,food for thought,how do you get to know that
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 12:05am On Apr 21, 2020
WideAwake:
BAN no longer uses that Website Pls. It's for Lubbers. Don't believe everything you see there.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 21, 2020
EricBraven:
As me again...Na to identify a lubber and some scammers that's why that site is still out there.
Lubbers know where to find Lord's.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 12:16am On Apr 21, 2020
WideAwake:

It's like to fine dey hungry you...As Dem dey tell u now you no gree.You no hear...Them no dey telly Person ooo.
from this sentence you made i can only say your cert is a waste (if you have one)
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 12:17am On Apr 21, 2020
WideAwake:

As me again...Na to identify a lubber and some scammers that's why that site is still out there.
Lubbers know where to find Lord's.
read what you wrote
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 21, 2020
EricBraven:

from this sentence you made it can only day your cert is a waste (if you have one)
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 12:27am On Apr 21, 2020
WideAwake:

STFU U POS..
Visit" banworldwide.org" if you really want to fine.
But you must have passed your Stinking JAMB and in school doing great with flying colors.
Now tell me the difference between the two sites if when you've noted it.
now I see that it was because you lack reading ability that is why you are how blabbing.
Meanwhile I never said I wanted to join your irresponsible group,listen young man it is crystal clear that you guys (cultist) are insensible,if not you would have read through my first post that has that image with wisdom
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=EricBraven post=88674922]
Pls don't quote me again and kindly go back and edit...Thnx [/quot]]
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 21, 2020
EricBraven:

now I see that it was because you lack reading ability that is why you are how blabbing.
Meanwhile I never said I wanted to join your irresponsible group,listen young man it is crystal clear that you guys (cultist) are insensible,if not you would have read through my first post that has that image with wisdom
That's why I had to school u on it.now can u kindly edit my post pls undecided undecided
Stop going about looking for Websites related to cultists and spreading Lies because you want to Saynotocultism.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 12:44am On Apr 21, 2020
WideAwake:

That's why I had to school u on it.now can u kindly edit my post pls undecided undecided
Stop going about looking for Websites related to cultists and spreading Lies because you want to Saynotocultism.
I didn't spread lies,so gerrout of here
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 21, 2020
EricBraven:

I didn't spread lies,so gerrout of here
Dude, I think we are done arguing.Pls,act matured and remove the website I showed you so Some idiots Don't go and start pressing "Be a Member"
SayNoToCultism.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 12:53am On Apr 21, 2020
WideAwake:

Dude, I think we are done arguing.Pls,act matured and remove the website I showed you so Some idiots Don't go and start pressing "Be a Member"
SayNoToCultism.
would do that but why do I have this feeling that you are only trying to make me not spread your group dirty linen in public
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 21, 2020
EricBraven:

would do that but why do I have this feeling that you are only trying to make me not spread your group dirty linen in public
Don't be silly... There's nothing hidden... It's Public just that very few know what you now know.
Who no come no suppose know.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 6:39am On Apr 21, 2020
WideAwake:

Don't be silly... There's nothing hidden... It's Public just that very few know what you now know.
Who no come no suppose know.

Who no come where? Be here promoting foolishness forming Alora like it would pay your bills. There's nothing secret or classy about fraternities in Nigeria again. Na just association of dead bodies, maimed people and mostly broke and hungry lads.

Go King Size bar (aka Red Lion bar) for Makurdi, Na there your fellow Buccaneer comrades they Sidon from morning till night. When one of them successfully begs a person to buy him beer, he goes back to their table to say he has looted the lubber. Forming sharp man after serious almajiri work o.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Who no come where? Be here promoting foolishness forming Alora like it would pay your bills. There's nothing secret or classy about fraternities in Nigeria again. Na just association of dead bodies, maimed people and mostly broke and hungry lads.

Go King Size bar (aka Red Lion bar) for Makurdi, Na there your fellow Buccaneer comrades they Sidon from morning till night. When one of them successfully begs a person to buy him beer, he goes back to their table to say he has looted the lubber. Forming sharp man after serious almajiri work o.

Abi oooo, when one hungry Cultist come beg you, you pity am give am small change wey you no need, na so him go dey brag for were him fellow Cultist dey say you na him office....... continue dey open office.

I been dey give to them like that but now my Kobo no dey enter any Cultist hand, make them go meet their fellow strong men.

It's so painful, mostly these buccaneers them go form big boys up and down with nothing to show, if I see them I don't even go near them even the ones I know.

Foolish set of old men with small boys mentality.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 8:22am On Apr 21, 2020
Ericbraven and wideawake, please what's is your mission on this thread? You better stop the silly arguments. Trailer no go jam you o

#derailersbeware

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Wetin be the use of yeye brotherhood wey you go need help them no go fit help you.

NoBones:

Abi oooo, when one hungry Cultist come beg you, you pity am give am small change wey you no need, na so him go dey brag for were him fellow Cultist dey say you na him office....... continue dey open office.

I been dey give to them like that but now my Kobo no dey enter any Cultist hand, make them go meet their fellow strong men.

It's so painful, mostly these buccaneers them go form big boys up and down with nothing to show, if I see them I don't even go near them even the ones I know.

Foolish set of old men with small boys mentality.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2020
mistarsam:
Ericbraven and wideawake, please what's is your mission on this thread? You better stop the silly arguments. Trailer no go jam you o

#derailersbeware
I am no derailer, that guy was trying to make .e think alora is not a cult group

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.