Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3082003 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Adam09: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=richAgnostic post=88791145]after reading most of this, have a few questions.
op has confessed publicly to be part of many crimes before. wont this hunt him later.
yes its a faceless forum but its not that faceless.

2. op claimed he got shot many times and e no enter, i have always doubted all these but for the forst time i belive op on this. i for like sabi who be that jazz man so he go do jazz to make me know when my game no go play lol. joking.

3. you say you no do again, u denounce, in my opinion, that doesnt make u safe, once a cultist is always a cultist, i even feel its better to remain a cultist than denouncing because when u denounce, u will loose guard and wont be on full alert. lets say u be aye and another cult get war with aye, since them sabi say u be aye, are you saying they wont attack you because u have denounced? lets also say someone that denounced have killed before and then denounced, do you think if better war dey, them go look say u don denounce and free u?
lets be wise guys, make more money and ignore these jobless people.

i wish these cultist no dey kill any how, swear i like their gyration music pass hip hop lol.

i play aye and ban gyration on very low volume most times and i love it. if not for the killings i fo don join just because of the music.
i am still contemplating joining seadog aka pyrates. if say i sabi correct member i for ask am to introduce me. atleast those ones no dey kill anyhow ;like these street urchins

Choi, because of hunger, you wan go collect witchcraft? After all that has been said. Pity your self small nah.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by richAgnostic: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Adam09 post=88803563][/quote]check my name, i am a full blown agnostic, i dont reason like a regular nigerian. these cults know nothing about witchcraft. witch craft is something entirely dfferent

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by richAgnostic: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

You think say na only Aye, Eiye, Vikings dey kill? Because their hits are widely published and the low key confraternities are the good ones and don't kill?? Make I tell you, Confra na Confra! All na the same thing! Nothing like good Confra and bad Confra!!! All is evil and the end product is destruction....
This thread is to reveal the hidden secret of cultism, it's an eye opener to people like you who fantasize to belong because of their songs can you listen to yourself? And why are you even listening to cultists gyration when you are not a member?? You think those songs are ordinary The more you listen to it, the more it enchants your subconscious to join them or do something evil....
A word is enough for the wise!
Shun Cultism!!
Cultism is evil!!!
Say No to Cultism!!!!
bro i have been listening to these gyrations for 13years now. i attended one of the most ruggeddest univerisity in nigeria, i no join, no be now i go join. i said if not for the killings, i for join, i no say i go join.
besides seadogs are not known for those useless type of killings, if you know more about them, enlighten me

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by richAgnostic: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jayoficial:

The day you go sing that gyration outside unconsciously, na that day you go know say kaki nor leather.
I remember when I used to learn slangs of Aye just to show off to my guys, it became part of me that I would see myself using it unconsciously, had to put a stop to it. because I heard impersonation of their stupid cult is a serious offence
It's better to stay off completely.
yeah true
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
richAgnostic:
bro i have been listening to these gyrations for 13years now. i attended one of the most ruggeddest univerisity in nigeria, i no join, no be now i go join. i said if not for the killings, i for join, i no say i go join.
besides seadogs are not known for those useless type of killings, if you know more about them, enlighten me

You need enlightenment abi? There it is below!

On 10 July 1999 eight students were killed at Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) in Ile-Ife, allegedly by members of cults operating at the university (The News 19 July 1999). One of the suspects in the killings told The News that the killings were carried out in order to remove obstacles to the operations at the university of a cult known as "the Neo-Black Movement ()" (ibid.). The suspect added that the Neo-Black Movement was allied with two other secret cults, the Eiye Confraternity and the NAS ("Sea Dogs"wink, and that this alliance was in effect at three other universities, in addition to OAU: University of Lagos (UNILAG), University of Benin (UNIBEN) and Ibadan Polytechnic (ibid.). Following the OAU killings, the head of the NAS, Ben Oguntuase, on 13 July 1999 addressed an "open letter to Nigerian students on banditry" in which he strongly condemned the involvement of fraternities in university violence, adding that the purpose of fraternities is to help their members meet challenges and to help less fortunate members of society (ibid.). In addition, NAS founder Wole Soyinka, a graduate of OAU, condemned the killings and promised to help the victims' families (Post Express Wired 24 July 1999; The News 31 Aug. 1999)

On 18 June 1997 two students at Polytechnic Ibadan were "feared dead" and several were injured as a result of a fight between members of the NAS ("Pyrates"wink and the Eiye cult/fraternity groups (Post Express Wired 24 June 1997).

On 6 March 1998 twenty-one students were denied the right to graduate by the university authorities at the Federal College of Education in Abeokuta, because of their alleged involvement in two cult/fraternity groups, the Eiye and the NAS ("Pyrate"wink groups (Post Express Wired 13 Mar. 1998).

On 13 April 1999 three students were killed at the University of Calabar in a fight between members of two cult/fraternity groups, the Buccaneers and NAS ("Pyrate Confraternity"wink (Post Express Wired 15 Apr. 1999).

All confraternity is evil and demonic! Again I repeat, nothing like good cult!! Those reports above are the few ones that were able to be published for public awareness!!!

#SayNoToCultism

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mpanyi: 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Amujale:

You see as a foreign extreemist ideology has you texting giberrish.

I challenge you to provide us with one genuine piece of evidence for this fictional Jesus character.

Stay there following a fictitious character that never existed whilst Arabia and Europe continue to feast on our legacy.

Since the day you was born into this fabulous world of ours, point to me one tangible peace of anything that this demon called Jesus has done for Africa apart from plunder, death, misery, pain and slavery.

If you cannot point to one genuine historical piece of evidence to substantiate the existence of this imaginary character, then you're a bastard.

Follow the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5685899/what-true-image-jesus

No need of providing you with anything about Jesus. It's better you perish with your illusion. Because the way I dey see you even if somebody prove to you say you exist you no go even believe the person. Your kind illusion is close to madness.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by osinimegaciousi: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmmmnnn
unknownsolja:
pls what year was this? Cos I remembered when eiye and Ayes were fighting in Delsu aka (canter Ethiopia as egede men call it), the fight was brutal, there was a certain Aye called "Vigo", now Viggo was not an ordinary aye, viggo was a no nonsense Aye, he was feared and respected by everyone including other cult members inside and outside campus, even the police give him accolades, Viggo was like a god in Delsu then. But when war came between Ayes and Eiye, the birdmen flew to viggo's house, they butchered him with machete and battle axe, they spend time in his house executing a well coordinated attacked, Viggo callapsed when he lost so much blood and became unconscious, the tingos thought he had died and they all screamed allowed( Haba krier...airlords) news got to every Ayes on compus and everyone of them became terrified, if Almighty viggo could be victim then the rest of them were not safe that was the impression.

This story reminds me of a certain story that happened in osu...there was this certain STRONG AYEE called TUYO..saynotocultism might know him because he was very popular in ogun state..TUYO was feared by all even eiye men feared the guy so much..but as they say nothing lasts forever and cultisim kills

TUYO was so feared and brutal as he used to burst eiye men even when they are having their meeting..but something happened that changed ogun state till today

TUYOs younger brother was beaten by eiye men and he called TUYO to warn off those eiye men..TUYO went alone..yes alone to meet eiye number 1(IBAKA) to warn him and tell them never to try such again..but those eiye men in those gathering was like if we let TUYO go now..na kasala go follow and they noticed TUYO only wore this jalamia and they noticed he didnt even have no juju on him..eiye added 7 plus 1 and immediately they decided to drop TUYO

have you seen where vultures gather to eat dead meat..they all gathered on TUYO and they meche him until he died

they killed TUYO and TUYO fall and it was a sad day in ogun state for AIYES

all birds had to leave some areas and move to some other areas and so you see cultism do not pay..we know
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
GREOLLO:
.....only are fool will believe all written by OP,,,definitely some are fictions.....and for those eager to read stories about cultism...i appeal to you not to use any slangs learnt on this thread.....i notice some are using terms like mapped.....drive etc.....

Op stories are not fiction.....its just DAT so many third party stories( i ear say....dem talk say)are now into the thread.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
light099:

You're now talking the truth. You didn't even buy it for yourself, yet you come here claiming SIM cards and phones were very affordable and common in 2001, just because you were lucky to get them free from someone. Please make research to know how much those phones and SIM cost that time. Some people bought SIM over 40k. And 40k isn't joke that time, those were periods they were selling measure of garri around N15 or thereabout. Even 40K isn't beans as at now, how much more that time.

Brother, buying phone and SIM card no be child play those years. Anyway, I commend your honesty.

You shouldn't expect the op to be totally accurate about the dates of what happened decades ago, when he was not conciously keeping dates. Would he even have known that one day, he would tell the stories?

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO]

https://www.nairaland.com/5814426/raped-us-initiation-into-cult
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 2:42am On Apr 25, 2020
butterfly777:
They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO]

https://www.nairaland.com/5814426/raped-us-initiation-into-cult

Unbelievable. Saw it on front page. But aren’t uni students embarrassed to be doing the same cult this stark illiterate is doing??!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjhVwkG9xKo

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Unbelievable. Saw it on front page. But aren’t uni students embarrassed to be doing the same cult this stark illiterate is doing??!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjhVwkG9xKo

Lol, baggers/aiye/etc for East come and see your fellow guy initiating street girls for 4k. No matter how classy you are, you and him are brothers grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AK481(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
kingthreat:

Lol, baggers come and see your fellow aromate initiating street girls for 4k. No matter how Behind you are, you and him are brothers grin
Being Jew good oo.

In those days, when we Dey young, we go tell person say “you are a bagger you idiot na innocent curse o.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CAUSTIC002: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
l ve a question , guys, is kegite a cult group ,are do they commit same atrocities as these other useless cult groups?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GREOLLO: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
kingthreat:

Lol, baggers come and see your fellow aromate initiating street girls for 4k. No matter how classy you are, you and him are brothers grin
weyrey ni eleyi ooooo....try listen well.they spoke not a language na
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
GREOLLO:
weyrey ni eleyi ooooo....try listen well.they spoke not a language na

Ma binnu. My apologies. Say no to local cultism

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by terrezo2002(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
A dog that is destined to be lost does not hear the master's whistle.
No matter how one preaches, there are still some that would join these evil cults. Most of them never learn until they experience it in a bad way (that is if they are alive to regret it).
When there is no war, some people decide to make their lives full of war and die young. Fighting for foolish reasons.
Cultism is evil. Say No to Cultism.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Guys I want to start vlogging and I will be talking a lot of things, please below is my channel link, please subscribe to my channel... that’s the only thing you need to do for me. Please cry cry cry thank you
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 12:47am On Apr 26, 2020
hustla:
Page 147
grin grin
we know say na code

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 12:57am On Apr 26, 2020
richAgnostic:
which university lol
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by timstone(m): 7:14am On Apr 26, 2020
livebyday:

Actually age wise he is older

Secondly please don't take this wrongly but I don't want to get into his again

I have noticed generally the IQ level of alot of price here is below average and they lack the capacity to conceive things beyond the elementary

I can't start all over again

Bye
Bye and stop distracting the OP
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by khengxlei(m): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2020
admeenat:
Op, nawa, this story na season film, e go reach season 10, episode 30 with d way u d narrate am.
By 2030 u go finish am
grin
admeenat:
Op, nawa, this story na season film, e go reach season 10, episode 30 with d way u d narrate am.
By 2030 u go finish am
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2020
whothiefmymoney:
we know say na code

Na them code o.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kontalonsmith(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Strong men, wey dey see the sun for midnight i hail una

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Just remember my short time in Portharcourt.
Thank God se I no fall into cultist dem trap
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 7:35am On Apr 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxQEriuaj7s

Please and please let all say enough is enough to all these cult clashes and killings because people are being killed due to the mistake of some persons who believe say na we rugged pass!

Let me say that, It is never too late to turn a new life and accept God Almighty JEHOVAH through His Son Jesus Christ!!!

We have heard that Countless people, both innocent and guilty have died due to Cultism and as such, we should all pray against it and as well stand against it by Saying NO TO CULTISM!!!!!!!!

Please let use all possible means to appeal to those still active in Cultism to please repent and accept God and as well seek a better way in life.

They should please turn their energy towards making legal monies for themselves and their loved ones. ( Legal money dey sweet because GOD gives you peace of mind with it)

Na beg i dey beg, make we all Say NO TO CULTISM because it doesn't pay!!!!!!!!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by machiavelli95: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
AmazingMOG:
The purpose of this thread has been achieved and more will still be achieve

Cultism is evil

I break every hold of cultism cutting the lives of our young ones in Jesus name.

If you come to this thread to derail, to insult the OP, to stop this good work, to make cultism a good thing May untimely death locate you and your family

May you and your generation never know peace

I curse you and your generation

May joy depart from you and your generation even to the tenth generation

I’m a prophet of fire

If I be a man of God!

Leave their generations out of this. I am a Christian and I believe wisdom should be applied when exercising spiritual authority. I am a squeaky clean young man (zero immoral vices) and also am privileged to share a relationship with God. God himself in Ezekiel says Children will no longer pay for their parents sins, but the soul that sinneth shall die.
Imagine if another "man of God" had cursed your progenitors and it affected you, even if you truly loved God, how would you feel?
Imagine if your sister turned out to be wayward because of a curse operating in her life inherited from her grandfather (and unfortunately you did not decode it on time) and she went to hell, how would you feel if you saw the "man of God" who laid the curse? Is that what God represents? Condemning innocent children before they are born? The same people Jesus died for?
And you as you are you will be praying for God to have mercy upon you and deliver you from ancestral curses, but here you are, condemning innocent generations to destruction (possibly eternal destruction) just to prove "if I be a man of God".
Better repent and ask God for mercy, because when you stand before the judgement seat of Jesus Christ to give account of how you used your gift, and it is shown that the generations you cursed could have turned out to b great revivalists, great nation builders, but are languishing because of the curse you placed on them, then you will know why Jesus said " blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy!".
I know the person that killed my sister by diabolical means and almost destroyed me, but yet my family takes care of that man's son and is giving him good education. Why should he be destroyed for things he knows nothing about?
If a man is wicked, let him bear the brunt of his own wickedness!!!

Africans and destructive tendencies.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tolijascro(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Rotimi47:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxQEriuaj7s

Please and please let all say enough is enough to all these cult clashes and killings because people are being killed due to the mistake of some persons who believe say na we rugged pass!

Let me say that, It is never too late to turn a new life and accept God Almighty JEHOVAH through His Son Jesus Christ!!!

We have heard that Countless people, both innocent and guilty have died due to Cultism and as such, we should all pray against it and as well stand against it by Saying NO TO CULTISM!!!!!!!!

Please let use all possible means to appeal to those still active in Cultism to please repent and accept God and as well seek a better way in life.

They should please turn their energy towards making legal monies for themselves and their loved ones. ( Legal money dey sweet because GOD gives you peace of mind with it)

Na beg i dey beg, make we all Say NO TO CULTISM because it doesn't pay!!!!!!!!

nawa oooo! inside this lock down dey don start again for benin? e no dey tire them?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AmazingMOG: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
machiavelli95:

Leave their generations out of this. I am a Christian and I believe wisdom should be applied when exercising spiritual authority. I am a squeaky clean young man (zero immoral vices) and also am privileged to share a relationship with God. God himself in Ezekiel says Children will no longer pay for their parents sins, but the soul that sinneth shall die.
Imagine if another "man of God" had cursed your progenitors and it affected you, even if you truly loved God, how would you feel?
Imagine if your sister turned out to be wayward because of a curse operating in her life inherited from her grandfather (and unfortunately you did not decode it on time) and she went to hell, how would you feel if you saw the "man of God" who laid the curse? Is that what God represents? Condemning innocent children before they are born? The same people Jesus died for?
And you as you are you will be praying for God to have mercy upon you and deliver you from ancestral curses, but here you are, condemning innocent generations to destruction (possibly eternal destruction) just to prove "if I be a man of God".
Better repent and ask God for mercy, because when you stand before the judgement seat of Jesus Christ to give account of how you used your gift, and it is shown that the generations you cursed could have turned out to b great revivalists, great nation builders, but are languishing because of the curse you placed on them, then you will know why Jesus said " blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy!".
I know the person that killed my sister by diabolical means and almost destroyed me, but yet my family takes care of that man's son and is giving him good education. Why should he be destroyed for things he knows nothing about?

I would have schooled you but I don’t have such time.

The sin against the Holy Spirit can never be forgiven

The Islamist and atheists on this forum had sworn to ridicule Christianity on this forum but prophets like us won’t allow such

Have you asked yourself why the Islamic thread on this forum is censored and Christians thread is open to dogs?

I know my calling don’t tell me what to do

Thy won’t change so they’ll be curse and no generation for them

Their children will suffer for the sins of their father

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
machiavelli95:

You were faster than me. Thank you for that quick response.

The purpose of these thread is to deliver people from destruction, not put innocent generations into life bondage. May God guide all of us.

Let each man carry his cross. Yet, we pray that God have mercy on those trapped in evil doing, and deliver them, despite their evil past, or present.

Let's please combine passion with love please. May God bless all of us.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
tolijascro:

nawa oooo! inside this lock down dey don start again for benin? e no dey tire them?
I wonder why dem no use dis same energy get better legal money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chidoziekingsley and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.