Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3084958 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by garfield1: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
ozoebuka1:
Just look at what you wrote? You are saying no to Cultism but here you are indirectly, "knowingly or unknowingly" glorifying them... SMH head for... Why won't they continue to intimidate people if everyone continues to buy them drink and beg for settlement... Just listen to yourself again... SMH.
He has some points.I once had same issue involved police who worsened it

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Apination(m): 12:09am On Apr 23, 2020
AmazingMOG:

Be very careful don’t think you can deceive everyone. How can you come online and lie, your type are the ones stopping people to help Genuine people in need to receive help

I saw your message i was moved by my flesh to help, I wanted to send you 100k I got to see you spiritually right now, you are very comfortable

Please stop doing this.

I pray you be a better person in life to help people that really needs help. Receive ability to make wealth

If I be a man of God.
I'm really in need o, make I send you my account number, soup Don finish and money no dey hand abeg
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by voiceofpeace: 1:02am On Apr 23, 2020
iwai:
will vikings wiill no day fear any aye or k man will kill them like chicken scatato scatato insteady 0f vikings ship no go sail k man aye man blood most follow for ship to sail

WASTED YEARS so foolish,the day u were born people were rejoicing that they gave birth to a boy baby not knowing u are a waste
listen cultism never pay for once and it will not pay tomorrow or next( my guy i believe u never play hit before so if men when play hit dey talk make u zip up) CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY.rugged dey pay but na grave BE WISE MY FRIEND

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by voiceofpeace: 1:39am On Apr 23, 2020
obinna58:
Thread is full of lies
Acting Bond, causing troubles up and down, always upfront and in line of fight and yet never killed anyone, from your stroy, it seemed like your very stubborn and angry type of person but still the smartest and knows exactly everything happening around, apart that still takes first class, you also stated that came from a poor family, rumors spread and I'm sure from your actions you gained popularity, your history should reach your family in no time but what do I know, you're always lucky an able to escape death, impressive grin

Your story was nice though but I'll believe like 25% for the fact it happened within yrs

o boy with this common since that look so common,u can even understand indirect words must he tell u that he kill before u understand him
my dear you reason too low why ?

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Koralords: 2:24am On Apr 23, 2020
dokyOloye:
A funny story.

A friend of mine(lost contact wt him long ago) who I will refer to as guy A told me a story about a young boy(guy B) who lived in his street, who approached him that he wanted to join confra(BAN).
He inwardly considered that guy B comes from a responsible family and told him d life of confra isn't good for him.
Guy B insisted so guy A told him that membership fee was 30k to discourage him.Guy B paid up sharp sharp to his utmost surprise. Guy A cooked another story of initiation materials which he said was 20k to dissuade him but guy B paid up.
After dodging him guy B for about a month without success,guy A finally told that initiation was by weekend and that a strong name was already chosen for him, "alora burial arrangement" grin grin
Guy B asked,does it mean I'll be d one arranging burials for people that get killed?
Guy A exclaimed, your are very intelligent my boy,yes that will be your job grin
Guy B excused himself to buy cigar and that was d last time he saw him grin grin grin grin

Summary is SayNoToCultism
Jobbing is allowed
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by obinna58(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2020
voiceofpeace:

o boy with this common since that look so common,u can even understand indirect words must he tell u that he kill before u understand him
my dear you reason too low why ?
Reasons things first before you comment, his identity is hidden already so what does he have to lose.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LONGPREEK(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2020
they actually shot u e no enter? i really dont belive those juju but i can believe this
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Galactico4ever(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2020
saynotocultism:
NA MAN YOU BE... WHO NO GO NO KNOW. I AM NOT PROUD OF THE KIND OF LIFE I LIVED BUT MEN THEY SHOULD LEARN FROM IT. THEY SHOULD LEARN TO FOCUS ON THE EDUCATION, SCHOOL NO DEY TEY, YOU GO GRADUATE SOON. WHY YOU WANT MAKE YOUR OWN LONG NA?

let me ask u this: what should be done to boko haram leader SHEKAU if he surrenders?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by casspersteve: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
;Dfinally I made it, page 1-147.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by osinimegaciousi: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
saynotocultism:

YES THEY CAN
late artist damouche by name comes to mind
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amujale(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Wapizy:

You see as a foreign extreemist ideology has you texting giberrish.

I challenge you to provide us with one genuine piece of evidence for this fictional Jesus character.

Stay there following a fictitious character that never existed whilst Arabia and Europe continue to feast on our legacy.

Since the day you was born into this fabulous world of ours, point to me one tangible peace of anything that this demon called Jesus has done for Africa apart from plunder, death, misery, pain and slavery.

If you cannot point to one genuine historical piece of evidence to substantiate the existence of this imaginary character, then you're a bastard.

Follow the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5685899/what-true-image-jesus
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amujale(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Wapizy:

Emotions running wild doesnt prove anything, other than ignorance of the highest order.

Lets not derail this educative thread, i challenge you to follow the link below and lets continue the discussion:

https://www.nairaland.com/5685899/what-true-image-jesus
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sinistami(m): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anny505:
In Porthacourt, The moment you hear "Aboi Lap" or "who goes you" in areas like Choba, Alakahia or Diobu, my brother just DisCharge, especially Diobu. cry

Lol those boys are not happy. No joy, no single joy, not even a single smile on their faces, SMH sometime I wonder if their parents were quarreling that night. grin

So as I was saying, if you hear something like that, just discharge, If you cannot DisCharge, you DisEngage, if you cannot DisEngage, you DisEmbark, if you cannot DisEmbark, just DisSomething*, like DisAppear, don't even stand to count how many syllabus words the sentence has, or try to comprehend the kind of "Lap" they're are referring to, because it will surely end in tears. cheesy

You'll hear something like: "aboi! lap,
who goes you"?
And you'll be like: "chairman na me nau,"( smiling in between)
Bad guy1: "Wetin dey your pocket?
You: "Nothing o". undecided

By this time, looking at their faces, you must have realised that they are not your friends or the vigilante group you have been using to strong your mind and be coming home anytime you like. grin

But they are actually the people your aunty have been warning you about anytime you came back late, and you'll be like
"aunty nothing dey happen",
now you have seen, something is about to happen! cry

The mistake you'll make is to tell him, "chairman na your boy nau, na we we, abeg make I go".
Lol... LMFAO "Go shawty it's your birthday! (in 50cent's voice)
The next thing you'll hear is a thunderous slap followed by: "gimme your kappa"! embarassed

The other impatient nigga will be like:
"LM why you dey carry this Jew man dey totori body, obtain this maga make we zoom for here"
Bad guy1: "oya pass me the Stainless, make him believe me small, e be like say e dey carry me dey play, hope say groundnut dey inside"? shocked

It is at this point in time you'll realise that all the Action Movies you have been watching was a waste! You would have used that time to read your Bible, but no, Netflix and Netnaija didn't allow you to think straight!, now look at your life? grin

John Wick killed a group of bad guys with just a pencil and here you are repeatedly slapped by two boys, tears flowing freely from your eyes, and your left hand still stuck on your cheeks, the funny part is that, they are not even up to your junior brother's age, Inside life. angry

But what can you do, they are holding Stainless with groundnuts inside, so you have no other choice but to Corporate or do you want to Appear Tomorrow Morning on RSTV News wink

P/S: If you can actually understand the bad guys lines, you're a cultist smiley

Senior man I hail o! But understanding those slangs doesn't mean you're a cultist. And if you think so, then man you never stayed in PH city. I grew up in Bayelsa state, somehow both Bayelsa and Rivers share same urban culture. Come see person mama de hala wida you for down Yenagoa.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Page 147
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by richAgnostic: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
saynotocultism:
[b]]

We traced the EIYE BOY that gave us out and we traced him to FJ ( UNIBEN ). The eiye boy had so much charms and it was so difficult to get him. We traced him to ekosodin and i promised my self that i was gonna make him pay for the death of my brothers. We got a call from ekosodin that he just entered a girls apartment. I made a call to my squad in FJ for them to track him down and they connected with other Men in ekosodin. They invaded the girls apartment but he escaped through the roof of the apartment. He had escaped before invasion as he had a very strong charm he uses. I visited my medicine man and he was able to help us track him down. We used a girl to call him with charms and he responded to the call like a fool. He rushed down to meet a girl you dont know and he was surrounded. My squad shot him but the gun did not respond, they shot the air and it responded. Sharp cutlasses and axes where used on him but nothing happened.He was very weak and he couldnt even run due to the constant attempt to cut him open. He was then beheaded using a chain saw and we wore a blue berret on his head and placed a stick of benson cigarette in his mouth.
bro i have been reading this and i must say i enjoy your write ups. but i will advice you to limit some things. this particular confession here can be used to destroy your career. if this was in a developed country, this will put you in jail. dosnt matter if you are a force man or not.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CAPSLOCKED: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
hustla:
Page 147 grin grin

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Axe4christ: 12:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Page 147

This is a natural message to all (Ayes) members.
Make una try change una ways, don't initiate or entice innocent people......

For my side Hard men, cultists wey get brothers no dey like make them young siblings near anything cultism, e get why.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Axe4christ: 12:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Last week I said no to cultism, I am not a cultist but I was being coerced into joining one, I was disturbed so much that even the person involved during that my interrogation(if you read my stories you'd understand) followed me to Facebook, and tried to make me see the good side to it.

I stood my ground and told him plain no, then he got brazen and bold enough to mention it in front of two innocent men whilst in a supermarket store, in the presence of my mom. And I finally stood up to him and said it to his face that I am not, would never and can never be interested.

Dear readers, many of them don't fear public scrutiny anymore o, they are desperate to get members..... But we Jew men are precious.

25 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by richAgnostic: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2020
after reading most of this, have a few questions.
op has confessed publicly to be part of many crimes before. wont this hunt him later.
yes its a faceless forum but its not that faceless.

2. op claimed he got shot many times and e no enter, i have always doubted all these but for the forst time i belive op on this. i for like sabi who be that jazz man so he go do jazz to make me know when my game no go play lol. joking.

3. you say you no do again, u denounce, in my opinion, that doesnt make u safe, once a cultist is always a cultist, i even feel its better to remain a cultist than denouncing because when u denounce, u will loose guard and wont be on full alert. lets say u be aye and another cult get war with aye, since them sabi say u be aye, are you saying they wont attack you because u have denounced? lets also say someone that denounced have killed before and then denounced, do you think if better war dey, them go look say u don denounce and free u?
lets be wise guys, make more money and ignore these jobless people.

i wish these cultist no dey kill any how, swear i like their gyration music pass hip hop lol.

i play aye and ban gyration on very low volume most times and i love it. if not for the killings i fo don join just because of the music.
i am still contemplating joining seadog aka pyrates. if say i sabi correct member i for ask am to introduce me. atleast those ones no dey kill anyhow ;like these street urchins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2020
richAgnostic:
op has confessed publicly to be part of many crimes before. wont this hunt him later.

2. op claimed he got shot many times and e no enter, i have always doubted all these but for the forst time i belive op on this. i for like sabi who be that jazz man so he go do jazz to make me know when my game no go play lol. joking.

3. you say you no do again, u denounce, in my opinion, that doesnt make u safe, once a cultist is always a cultist, i even feel its better to remain a cultist than denouncing because when u denounce, u will loose guard and wont be on full alert. lets say u be aye and another cult get war with aye, since them sabi say u be aye, are you saying they wont attack you because u have denounced? lets also say someone that denounced have killed before and then denounced, do you think if better war dey, them go look say u don denounce and free u?

i wish these cultist no dey kill any how, swear i like their gyration music pass hip hop lol.

i play aye and ban gyration on very low volume most times and i love it. if not for the killings i fo don join just because of the music.
i am still contemplating joining seadog aka pyrates. if say i sabi correct member i for ask am to introduce me. atleast those ones no dey kill anyhow ;like these street urchins

Be careful of what you wish for. You might be wishing for a mirage.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by richAgnostic: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Krak:

Be careful of what you wish for. You might be wishing for a mirage.
i know i wont join the seadogs though. i am too busy making money to have time for even their meetings
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2020
richAgnostic:
i know i wont join the seadogs though. i am too busy making money to have time for even their meetings

grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Yoooo: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Nice fiction
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by michaelbills(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2020
Waiting for the story.

AmazingMOG:
Say not to cultism

I’ll be using up to five pages on this thread to tell stories I’ve witnessed in all the Niger delta states stay tune

See cultism is evil

I don’t even wish my enemy to join any cult

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Perkins1: 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
richAgnostic:

Attending meetings are the very least of troubles you'll face whether you're making money or not.

When you finally joined a cult... You go know how far.

Shuncultism. Infact don't even try to understand and gyration or salee for your own good.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jayoficial(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
richAgnostic:

The day you go sing that gyration outside unconsciously, na that day you go know say kaki nor leather.
I remember when I used to learn slangs of Aye just to show off to my guys, it became part of me that I would see myself using it unconsciously, had to put a stop to it. because I heard impersonation of their stupid cult is a serious offence
It's better to stay off completely.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
richAgnostic:

You think say na only Aye, Eiye, Vikings dey kill? Because their hits are widely published and the low key confraternities are the good ones and don't kill?? Make I tell you, Confra na Confra! All na the same thing! Nothing like good Confra and bad Confra!!! All is evil and the end product is destruction....
This thread is to reveal the hidden secret of cultism, it's an eye opener to people like you who fantasize to belong because of their songs can you listen to yourself? And why are you even listening to cultists gyration when you are not a member?? You think those songs are ordinary The more you listen to it, the more it enchants your subconscious to join them or do something evil....
A word is enough for the wise!
Shun Cultism!!
Cultism is evil!!!
Say No to Cultism!!!!

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.