Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3083514 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2020
NoBones:

Abi oooo, when one hungry Cultist come beg you, you pity am give am small change wey you no need, na so him go dey brag for were him fellow Cultist dey say you na him office....... continue dey open office.

I been dey give to them like that but now my Kobo no dey enter any Cultist hand, make them go meet their fellow strong men.

It's so painful, mostly these buccaneers them go form big boys up and down with nothing to show, if I see them I don't even go near them even the ones I know.

Foolish set of old men with small boys mentality.

Exactly! Old men with children mentality.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AghaAguike(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mr. Okeke, thank u. it is my prayer that the good LORD will continues to bless u and ur family. am indeed grateful.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
AghaAguike:
Mr. Okeke, thank u. it is my prayer that the good LORD will continues to bless u and ur family. am indeed grateful.

Haha format , which kind format be diz eh, well I just choose to respond to your foolish format anyway shaa
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
KodakBlack:
Wetin be the use of yeye brotherhood wey you go need help them no go fit help you.

No mind them, they are only United for evil, when a fellow Cultist is in need and comes to them for assistance, na them them go dey insult they Cultist say him bee mumu say no free meal, that is the guy has to bring something for them to buy or hold.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
micah1122:
Abeg anybody wey him hand reach,make he help a brother abeg,country hard.

No amount is too small

GT bank

Chai, I would have loved too. But I no get bro
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by emperorshaokahn(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

grin grin grin You are really mad indeed!
i go soon tell my story sef,wetin i see ehn grin[quote author=Ijeleigbo post=88658624]
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
i go soon tell my story sef,wetin i see ehn ;Di go soon tell my story sef,wetin i see ehn

We dey wait na
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by emperorshaokahn(m): 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

We dey wait na
ok,let me give a little snippet,e get one hit wey we get against the red devil's confraternity(our main rivals) for 2008,mehn head(s) been roll o.abeg make i stop here,dis covik 1,9 and hunger don mess up my head,make una no vex o.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Crbc: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
ok,let me give a little snippet,e get one hit wey we get against the red devil's confraternity(our main rivals) for 2008,mehn head(s) been roll o.abeg make i stop here,dis covik 1,9 and hunger don mess up my head,make una no vex o.
mtcheeeew
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
emperorshaokahn:

grin grin grin You are a clown!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by zoer(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
I could remember my friend K4 (Kiniki) the only son of a pastor that was killed back then in 2001 in Benue State University.
#Saynotocultism#.....which advise i no give am DAT time.....if no be say my mind was made up not to join
A very quote and gentle fellow but a lot of pple didn't know he was the number one of NBM.

My other Childhood friend nickname (Suicide) follow join till now him life no straight. I hear say police dey look for am for Makurdi.

My Orthopedic Surgeon ( Dr Osagie) was killed in his house in Jos. Later heard he was a cultist in medical school in Benin.

Youths of nowadays no dey hear word. No matter how person advise dem reach dem no go hear.No be every spinner wet person use repair bridge dey come house, some the fall for water but the one wet go fall nobody know.

47 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
zoer:
I could remember my friend K4 (Kiniki) the only son of a pastor that was killed back then in 2001 in Benue State University.
#Saynotocultism#.....which advise i no give am DAT time.....if no be say my mind was made up not to join
A very quote and gentle fellow but a lot of pple didn't know he was the number one of NBM.

My other Childhood friend nickname (Suicide) follow join till now him life no straight. I hear say police dey look for am for Makurdi.

My Orthopedic Surgeon ( Dr Osagie) was killed in his house in Jos. Later heard he was a cultist in medical school in Benin.

Youths of nowadays no dey hear word. No matter how person advise dem reach dem no go hear.No be every spinner wet person use repair bridge dey come house, some the fall for water but the one wet go fall nobody know.

K4(Kiniki) was an NKST communicant for that matter, but a devil incarnate.......

He used to run a Program on Radio Benue at night then, one would just be wondering the voice of the angel behind the microphone......not knowing it was all cover up.........

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Leezah(f): 3:40am On Apr 22, 2020
enirock:
After five gruesome days of reading... hmm God save this generation
cultism brings sorrow, tears and blood( in Fela's Voice ) their regular trade marks

To the Op and all those who shared their stories I say thank you

To the detractors and "identify finder/locators" una try wella but una juju nor strong reach

To us all "use your tongue to count your teeth"

As my Papa dey talk am: "meat wey my forefathers nor know where them for kill am, make I nor know when them take carry am reach house and make my children and their children after them nor perceive the odour talk less of knowing where them for dey cook am and make our friends nor join chop am".

Aside- how come we nor hear stories of daughters of jezebel and the rest?

#shun violence
#stayawayfromcultist
#fleefromcultism
Daughtees of Jezebel exist. Before now cultism we're once I'm our secondary schools but on a low key in the late 90's but now it is open secret.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enirock(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2020
Leezah:
Daughtees of Jezebel exist. Before now cultism we're once I'm our secondary schools but on a low key in the late 90's but now it is open secret.
I do know they exists but nobody could or would intimate us about them. There was a time when a group of ladies rapes guys almost to death in Auchi then nd they would say it was the daughters of Jezebel @(atleast that was the rumour going on at that time)

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
i go soon tell my story sef,wetin i see ehn grin
we are waiting

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wapizy(m): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Amujale:
Jesus is a fictitious character that never existed.

You dey mental
Your brain dey shake
Your father is a fictitious character that never existed fool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jayoficial(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2020
Wapizy:

You dey mental
Your brain dey shake
Your father is a fictitious character that never existed fool

Why are you now fighting for your God now, oga clear road let's hear better advice from all these ex-cultist

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by optimus106(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
hustla:

I no dey see less than 12

The thread has over 500K views and it didnt make FP

Imagine how many views if it makes FP

Na nonsense stories that's why...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
COVID-19 MTN DATA OFFER grin grin cheesy

1GB #500

2GB #900
VALIDITY:30 DAYS

Check my signature for cheap and authentic Data

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wapizy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jayoficial:

Why are you now fighting for your God now, oga clear road let's hear better advice from all these ex-cultist

Hmmmmm........ok
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by lavylilly: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author=LeopardX post=88575617][/quote]Yes

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
So this story is still on I have unfollowed it. I'm surprised some people are kicking against other monikers posting stuff that doesn't relate to cultism when the original writer,saynotocultism has gone on a hiatus(who knows if the guy has even neglect the thread sef?)..

For those saying anyone who post anything here(light009,nihilist,capslocked e.t.c)is trying to divert the thread,well maybe nobody should post anything here again,y'all should wait for the original o.p and let's hope this thread doesn't die a natural death and disappear from the front page of the crime section. cool cool

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FARA4GA: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GREOLLO: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
FARA4GA:
https://www.nairaland.com/5809982/mutiny-suspected-cultist-leader-killed#88733454

Just in....Mutiny in Ugep, Cross Rivers state......
.....different stories.....jboy was mopped by the villagers
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
So for inside this Corona, them still dey kee each other

shocked

Them no dey rest??!!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dokyOloye: 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
A funny story.

A friend of mine(lost contact wt him long ago) who I will refer to as guy A told me a story about a young boy(guy B) who lived in his street, who approached him that he wanted to join confra(BAN).
He inwardly considered that guy B comes from a responsible family and told him d life of confra isn't good for him.
Guy B insisted so guy A told him that membership fee was 30k to discourage him.Guy B paid up sharp sharp to his utmost surprise. Guy A cooked another story of initiation materials which he said was 20k to dissuade him but guy B paid up.
After dodging him guy B for about a month without success,guy A finally told that initiation was by weekend and that a strong name was already chosen for him, "alora burial arrangement" grin grin
Guy B asked,does it mean I'll be d one arranging burials for people that get killed?
Guy A exclaimed, "your are very intelligent my boy,yes that will be your job" grin
Guy B excused himself to buy cigar and that was d last time he saw him grin grin grin grin

Summary is SayNoToCultism

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chidexter(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nostradamus:
So this story is still on I have unfollowed it. I'm surprised some people are kicking against other monikers posting stuff that doesn't relate to cultism when the original writer,saynotocultism has gone on a hiatus(who knows if the guy has even neglect the thread sef?)..

For those saying anyone who post anything here(light009,nihilist,capslocked e.t.c)is trying to divert the thread,well maybe nobody should post anything here again,y'all should wait for the original o.p and let's hope this thread doesn't die a natural death and disappear from the front page of the crime section. cool cool

You still haven't made your point

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nostradamus:

How I wish Op can continue diz thread...or drop one bitter true story.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by paulGrundy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
cultism does not pay Nigerian youth Shawn cultism
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
dokyOloye:
A funny story.

A friend of mine(lost contact wt him long ago) who I will refer to as guy A told me a story about a young boy(guy B) who lived in his street, who approached him that he wanted to join confra(BAN).
He inwardly considered that guy B comes from a responsible family and told him d life of confra isn't good for him.
Guy B insisted so guy A told him that membership fee was 30k to discourage him.Guy B paid up sharp sharp to his utmost surprise. Guy A cooked another story of initiation materials which he said was 20k to dissuade him but guy B paid up.
After dodging him guy B for about a month without success,guy A finally told that initiation was by weekend and that a strong name was already chosen for him, "alora burial arrangement" grin grin
Guy B asked,does it mean I'll be d one arranging burials for people that get killed?
Guy A exclaimed, your are very intelligent my boy,yes that will be your job grin
Guy B excused himself to buy cigar and that was d last time he saw him grin grin grin grin

Summary is SayNoToCultism

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Leezah(f): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Notorious Cross River Cultist Leader, Jboy, Killed By Gang Members Over Disagreement

A notorious cult leader in Ugep, Cross Rivers State, popularly known as Jboy, has been killed during a clash with his gang members.

A resident of the community told SaharaReporters that Jboy and his gang belonged to a certain cult group known as the Vikings and have been terrorising persons living in Ugep for years.

The source said a power tussle between the deceased and another member known as Arikpo 007 had left many in the gang dead in recent months.

He said, “It’s an internal crisis within the Vikings also known as Baggers. Few months ago, there was power tussle between Jboy and one Arikpo 007, this led to killing of another gang member.

“A robbery incident that took the life the CEO of House 27 Hotel in Ugep and many other robberies in the community were all linked to the gang.

“It got to a stage when Jboy’s father was dragged out from his house and flogged with machetes by Arikpo’s boys.

“Following the humiliation on his father, Jboy swore never to leave cult violence until he kills Arikpo 007, a threat that kept Arikpo on the run.

“On April 20, 2020, another cult member, also a Viking, was shot dead by aggrieved members of the same cult as a reprisal attack after a meeting around Ijiman Street.

“The situation led to an immediate reprisal by the other faction and it was in the process that Jboy and another gang member named Solo were killed.

“The entire community is in chaos and everyone is afraid of what might happen next.”

Spokesperson for the police in the state could not be reached for comments as of the time of this report.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/22/notorious-cross-river-cultist-leader-jboy-killed-gang-members-over-disagreement

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.