Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3061284 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Holywizard: 12:19am On Jun 08, 2019
Thank God I was a part of secondary school frat. The bad experiences I witnessed made me reason well when I secured admission in higher institution. Many approached me, many axe lords that I knew right from childhood even promised me that it would be for free but my experiences stopped me.
I lost a lot of guys. I was among the ITJ/GBM (junior axè mèn in Owerri).
I was also approached by SVCs in school.
Joining anyone would have ended me bcoz I would have been a target since the two parties were always having hits against each other.
I've lost more than 15 friends due to cultism

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Abortedfetus(m): 12:41am On Jun 08, 2019
Adam09:

So what is maltesian talking about? keep misquoting useless Economic policy that is not applicable in real life( go and apply it to china & co. lets see if their population does not work to their advantage and secondly how labour is cheap there). How does population correlate with our resources usage? Is it not the politicians that are stealing our resource from us? oga go and sleep and leave this thread.

Kudos to OP
are u ok..
u don't know sarcasm even when it's starting at you.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 6:25am On Jun 08, 2019
obinna58:
Thread is full of lies
Acting Bond, causing troubles up and down, always upfront and in line of fight and yet never killed anyone, from your stroy, it seemed like your very stubborn and angry type of person but still the smartest and knows exactly everything happening around, apart that still takes first class, you also stated that came from a poor family, rumors spread and I'm sure from your actions you gained popularity, your history should reach your family in no time but what do I know, you're always lucky an able to escape death, impressive grin

Your story was nice though but I'll believe like 25% for the fact it happened within yrs

He never said he never killed anyone. Did you read his last story. Yeah we know a lot of spice has been added to the story but this is the biggest cult expository I have come about. He's 100% right about the current heads, whom he gave their names. Many people survive cultism in higher institutions. Na those wey their body dey hot, dey go do hit and get caught up in the cross fire.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by viewflux(m): 6:27am On Jun 08, 2019
Holywizard:
Thank God I was a part of secondary school frat. The bad experiences I witnessed made me reason well when I secured admission in higher institution. Many approached me, many axe lords that I knew right from childhood even promised me that it would be for free but my experiences stopped me.
I lost a lot of guys. I was among the ITJ/GBM (junior axè mèn in Owerri).
I was also approached by SVCs in school.
Joining anyone would have ended me bcoz I would have been a target since the two parties were always having hits against each other.
I've lost more than 15 friends due to cultism

IF I COUNT PEOPLE I KNOW ONE ON ONE, PEOPLE THAT CALL ME BY MY NAME THAT CULT HAS ENDING THEIR LIFE BOTH FROM THE STREET AND AT THE UNIVERSITY, ITS UP TO 70 IN NUMBER. THE STREET HAVING MORE OF THE NUMBERS.

IS THIS NOT THE BENEFIT OF JOINING CULT...ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME(AYA, EIYE, SVCs, BUCANEERS, MAFIANS, 2-2, TO THE STREET ONES) https://www.nairaland.com/5232364/wanted-cult-leader-general-arrested

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Gentlewarrior1(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2019
obinna58:
Thread is full of lies
Acting Bond, causing troubles up and down, always upfront and in line of fight and yet never killed anyone, from your stroy, it seemed like your very stubborn and angry type of person but still the smartest and knows exactly everything happening around, apart that still takes first class, you also stated that came from a poor family, rumors spread and I'm sure from your actions you gained popularity, your history should reach your family in no time but what do I know, you're always lucky an able to escape death, impressive grin

Your story was nice though but I'll believe like 25% for the fact it happened within yrs

His story is most likely 75% true. Both the initiation process, orientation and what not.

Maybe op didn't get to kill someone which is possible, at the same time he probably might have killed before, considering his ordeals and stuff; but you don't expect him to be upfront with it na. Because once he says it then it could affect his message and put him in harms way

Youths needs to shun cultism it kills dreams

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mutemenot(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2019
Op , where are you?? Pls update us we are tired of waiting kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Adam09: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2019
Oga Say no to cultisim,

Na beg I dey beg you, come complete your story. I can't wait any longer. I keep visiting this thread every hour to check for your update.

No they do like this na, e just be like say u charlo one babe, take her go reach pinnacle when she dey expect say u go put ur John Thomas, u come tell am say u no dey do again.

Haba!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JBoss25(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2019
viewflux:
Lets call a spade a spade, Cultism is bad and nothing about it is good...who no go, no Know....I grow up in the street of PH and I can tell you in all honesty that cultism is not the way forward. Lets speak out for the younger ones to stay free from evil.

I refuse to join a street cult group in 1998 during my ss3 and I can tell you that all the guys in that set that are suppose to my Housemen if I had joined have all being killed either through cult clash or through rubbery operation, can u see that I would have been among the dead by now. However, as at when i entered the university, I was well informed about cultism so much so that I had friends across all the cult groups in school because I do write exams and handle assignments for them during HIT period for cash reward ( na hustle but very risky). Your are only intimidated to join only if your timid with low self esteem among your peers but even under intimidation you can settle it out with cash if you know one or two people to help you out without joining.

I have seen most of my friends go down during hit, some left school for good, so what's the gain, where is the protection they promised you. you only see them coming to fight for you when the opponent is a non cultist and you begin to feel that you have men but if its cult clash, all man for himself till the fight is settled and going for spiritual fortification is at your own pocket even as you go as a group. if your a fine boy in your group and your parents are rich, your own is to continuously buy drinks for your men(instead of studying your book). the things you hear them discussing during seat out is about '' formal this, formal that'', '' this hit, that hit'', '' movements (initiation incident or rubbery operation)'' no meaningful discussion about how to succeed in life. if your successful after graduation, you go suffer for their hand under seating out and giving TIPS at the end of month, except you distance yourself.

I was so involved with them as business partners in examination malpractice while using my head 100% to a point that I was almost kill by my friend because he feared I was spying on him for another cult, the reason I was spared without my knowledge was because someone among them(a zona head) knew me from the street and strongly objected there decision and at the end of their investigation, they cleared me as been a fearless JU. I got to know all this about my friend after graduation.

My very brilliant cousin in his late 20s dropped out of uniport because of cultism, na he is a local champion in the village wearing red beret. he can't talk to me till now because of shame. even if you graduate from school, your cultist association will limit your success in life...

I have other sour stories about them but lemme stop hear..

STOP CULTISM BEFORE CULTISM STOPS YOU.
yes, robbery operations are not considered good, but isn't that a way to succeed in life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daomi(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2019
Somebody should pls tell op to come and complete his story, imagine HV been visiting this thread every 30 min interval pls biko the suspense is getting too much

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by nnamdinho(m): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Yes oo he should come and complete it�.. am loosing my temper.. or else I will join cult he should come and save a life Biko
daomi:
Somebody should pls tell op to come and complete his story, imagine HV been visiting this thread every 30 min interval pls biko the suspense is getting too much

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by popsy2(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
HrmOlolade:
Nyben an jub lhb or

ONA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by XD3G: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kudos OP.
This is a very interesting read.
It takes a lot of guts to do this no doubt.

While we await the OP, here's a similar thread i stumbled upon below.

Disclaimer:
Contains some graphic details...definitely not for the faint-hearted.

https://www.nairaland.com/2621978/experience-atrocity-nightmares-cultist-university

Happy weekend folks

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mank1234(m): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
ThankGod001:

grin grin grin gained admission thinking u are free, they send your details and picture to the extension of their group in ur school, even if it's in another state.

OP do enlighten how they know each other even if u are on a low-key

Cause me I just see normal people on the road, until they spark grin

Exactly my thought. These guys are dead organise. If police were half this organised, crime and indeed cultism would have been eradicated by now.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
Sorry guysssss.

As an AXee MAN in kanta, You have two weeks on and two weeks off. There was a time we had a articular hit with Green Circuit MF, The fight lasted for 7 Months and only the strong survived. Almost all MFs dropped out of school. Axxeee men werent spared either. I had a test to write in the 4th month of the HIT and i was scared to return to campus. Even the guy i had helped with fortification was almost killed by MFs in school. Guns and cutlasses could not penetrate and so they had to use Blocks and sticks on him. He gathered the last strength remaining to escape. He ran to me with swollen head and i laughed out loud..

YOU FIT SAY YOU BE SUPERMAN ABI? OK BECAUSE YOUR M-Y TIGHT YOU FIT SAY YOU FIT SAY YOU BE COMMANDO ABI? OBOTE , OBI OF AGBOR, OBINNA NSOFOR, YOU FOR JUST DIE THROWAY AND WE GO BREAK YOUR METAL.

I got a call from my class rep and gave me the date of the test. The lecturer in charge was a member of the EIYE confraternity. He was even a third class graduate and was employed due to indigene and king slot. This guy no dey let me rest. Immediately he knew i was a black axxe member, na so lecturer dey set trap for me.. I was parying to KF ( KOROFO ) to please let us have a misunderstanding with the SEC ( eiye ) so we can teach him a lesson. He knew we had issues with MF and it was not yet time to give test, he fixed a date for the test at that period hoping he was gonna get me. The day before the test came, i went straight for spiritual consultation and i fortified my self with a charm known as OBRI ( DARKNESS ) . The guy i used was the first time and so i had to beg my brothers in the hood for additional protection.

ABEG UNA GO MOUNT ME GO WRITE THE TEST OOOO, AYEE AXXEEE MENNNNN... They echoed: AYYEEEEEEEEEEEE. Some of them dropped out the next day and giving me excuses,

Bros i know no say my mama no well self, my sister just call me say dem rush am go hospital...

Egede i for mount you ooooo but my oldman just cry me say make i show family meeting oooo

It was only my friend who had just recently escaped death from the MFs that agreed to go with me. I went back to the M-Y guy ( M-Y, it is a term for charm ) and told him to check properly for me before the time for the test if it was safe for me to go.

abeg you go help me browse well abeg if he go safe for me to go, highest na extra year person go get ( i was already thinking of getting an extra year in cultism , what a life ). I gathered courage and my guy had to go with me. I then took him to the M-Y man for the same charm of darkness. We headed straight to school from the shrine and the lecturer was shocked to see me...

You come write test .. i think say you travel oooo he uttered.
Travel go where....

The test started and he was surprised i wrote the test well. As i was writing the test, my guy went to him and told him straight,

EPA, BEHAVE YOUR SELF, EIYE NO GO SAVE YOU IF THE JASHI JASHER START.

Immediately after the test, i went to my lodge to pick up my clothes and as i walked pass my neigbours in the hostel,they where surprised to see me. My friend was outside with 4 ( GUN ) waiting for me and mounting for me. I was in the bathroom and i saw my neighbour a student making a call behind my bathroom..

HE DON COME BACK... Immediately i heard he don come back, i ran outside with soap all over my body and told my friend we should leave immediately. Immediately we got outside, i saw the boy the i told him,

SO YOU BE MF ABI? NO WORRY NA ME GO USE MY HAND KILL YOU, WAIT MAKE I BLAST HIM HEAD, I immediately held the gun and we jumped into the bush and escaped. I got home and immediately my indigene girlfriend called me to tell me Larry CALLED her that i was around. jeeeezzzzzzzzz, so na rachel this boy go call say i dey house, na so i for kill am throway. The killing ended 7-1 as MFs where angry that 7 of their members died just like that. A particular MF called ejiro... Ejiro was very stubborn and he never left town during the fight. Ejiro was killed with a razor blade as he went to get weed. They sliced his neck with the razor blade and he was breathing like a goat. My God, Cultism sha. The HIT ended after 6 month with cash settlement. The MFs had called for peace talk and normally, the AXXXE men do not peace talk, they kill and kill and let the fight die naturally. But a peace talk was called for by the MF and due to the fact that people had dropped out of school, they had to honour the invitation.

After the peace talk, we returned fully to campus. I was at home and my ARUBA called me and asked me to come to bush bar that there was something happening. I hurried to the bush bar and saw the AXXE HEAD sitting down with blood all over him,

WHO BURST MY KPOAI HEAD? ( KPOAI IS A WORD WE USE FOR AXXE HEADS ) WETIN DEY SUP? WHO BE THE MEN DEM ? I echoed out AYYEEEEE AXXXEEEEE MENNNNNN. Then they told me the axxe head went to ashawo quarter and after janetting the otolo ( fuuuucking the otolo ) he refused paying and a fight came up between them and the otolo used a bottle on him. I was surprised and some group of axxeee men came and said the axxeee head should resign....I said NO WAY and that was the beginning of rebelling...another bloody story...

TBC...............

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SimplyFARUQ: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
saynotocultism:
Sorry guysssss.

As an AXee MAN in kanta, You have two weeks on and two weeks off. There was a time we had a articular hit with Green Circuit MF, The fight lasted for 7 Months and only the strong survived. Almost all MFs dropped out of school. Axxeee men werent spared either. I had a test to write in the 4th month of the HIT and i was scared to return to campus. Even the guy i had helped with fortification was almost killed by MFs in school. Guns and cutlasses could not penetrate and so they had to use Blocks and sticks on him. He gathered the last strength remaining to escape. He ran to me with swollen head and i laughed out loud..

YOU FIT SAY YOU BE SUPERMAN ABI? OK BECAUSE YOUR M-Y TIGHT YOU FIT SAY YOU FIT SAY YOU BE COMMANDO ABI? OBOTE , OBI OF AGBOR, OBINNA NSOFOR, YOU FOR JUST DIE THROWAY AND WE GO BREAK YOUR METAL.

I got a call from my class rep and gave me the date of the test. The lecturer in charge was a member of the EIYE confraternity. He was even a third class graduate and was employed due to indigene and king slot. This guy no dey let me rest. Immediately he knew i was a black axxe member, na so lecturer dey set trap for me.. I was parying to KF ( KOROFO ) to please let us have a misunderstanding with the SEC ( eiye ) so we can teach him a lesson. He knew we had issues with MF and it was not yet time to give test, he fixed a date for the test at that period hoping he was gonna get me. The day before the test came, i went straight for spiritual consultation and i fortified my self with a charm known as OBRI ( DARKNESS ) . The guy i used was the first time and so i had to beg my brothers in the hood for additional protection.

ABEG UNA GO MOUNT ME GO WRITE THE TEST OOOO, AYEE AXXEEE MENNNNN... They echoed: AYYEEEEEEEEEEEE. Some of them dropped out the next day and giving me excuses,

Bros i know no say my mama no well self, my sister just call me say dem rush am go hospital...

Egede i for mount you ooooo but my oldman just cry me say make i show family meeting oooo

It was only my friend who had just recently escaped death from the MFs that agreed to go with me. I went back to the M-Y guy ( M-Y, it is a term for charm ) and told him to check properly for me before the time for the test if it was safe for me to go.

abeg you go help me browse well abeg if he go safe for me to go, highest na extra year person go get ( i was already thinking of getting an extra year in cultism , what a life ). I gathered courage and my guy had to go with me. I then took him to the M-Y man for the same charm of darkness. We headed straight to school from the shrine and the lecturer was shocked to see me...

Travel go where....

The test started and he was surprised i wrote the test well. As i was writing the test, my guy went to him and told him straight,

Immediately after the test, i went to my lodge to pick up my clothes and as i walked pass my neigbours in the hostel,they where surprised to see me. My friend was outside with 4 ( GUN ) waiting for me and mounting for me. I was in the bathroom and i saw my neighbour a student making a call behind my bathroom..

HE DON COME BACK... Immediately i heard he don come back, i ran outside with soap all over my body and told my friend we should leave immediately. Immediately we got outside, i saw the boy the i told him,

SO YOU BE MF ABI? NO WORRY NA ME GO USE MY HAND KILL YOU, WAIT MAKE I BLAST HIM HEAD, I immediately held the gun and we jumped into the bush and escaped. I got home and immediately my indigene girlfriend called me to tell me Larry CALLED her that i was around. jeeeezzzzzzzzz, so na rachel this boy go call say i dey house, na so i for kill am throway. The killing ended 7-1 as MFs where angry that 7 of their members died just like that. A particular MF called ejiro... Ejiro was very stubborn and he never left town during the fight. Ejiro was killed with a razor blade as he went to get weed. They sliced his neck with the razor blade and he was breathing like a goat. My God, Cultism sha. The HIT ended after 6 month with cash settlement. The MFs had called for peace talk and normally, the AXXXE men do not peace talk, they kill and kill and let the fight die naturally. But a peace talk was called for by the MF and due to the fact that people had dropped out of school, they had to honour the invitation.

After the peace talk, we returned fully to campus. I was at home and my ARUBA called me and asked me to come to bush bar that there was something happening. I hurried to the bush bar and saw the AXXE HEAD sitting down with blood all over him,

WHO BURST MY KPOAI HEAD? ( KPOAI IS A WORD WE USE FOR AXXE HEADS ) WETIN DEY SUP? WHO BE THE MEN DEM ? I echoed out AYYEEEEE AXXXEEEEE MENNNNNN. Then they told me the axxe head went to ashawo quarter and after janetting the otolo ( fuuuucking the otolo ) he refused paying and a fight came up between them and the otolo used a bottle on him. I was surprised and some group of axxeee men came and said the axxeee head should resign....I said NO WAY and that was the beginning of rebelling...another bloody story...

TBC...............
damn

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NotComplaining: 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
This story funny mehn... Broke ass nigqas errewhere

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Adam09:
Oga Say no to cultisim,

Na beg I dey beg you, come complete your story. I can't wait any longer. I keep visiting this thread every hour to check for your update.

No they do like this na, e just be like say u charlo one babe, take her go reach pinnacle when she dey expect say u go put ur John Thomas, u come tell am say u no dey do again.

Haba!

Hahaha
You too like amerbo.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mutemenot(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
This story dey sweet me like wia I dey chop corn and coconut shocked Op take one bottle for my head

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chiboy484(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Op carry go,we dey your back cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
saynotocultism:
Sorry guysssss.

Travel go where....

TBC...............

Your story no join again....

Only axemen dey knack other flats ...

I see say you just dey use style dey promote nbm...
Your story don dey go axemen..

Dey knack eiye
Dey knack mafaites..
Dey knack JVC..

Who come knack nbm

Oga say no to cultism......
I dey see through your post..

Know say finally ..na useless cult..wey don waste enough of its members..if scores are to be count...

Throughout the history of cultism ...Ayes nbm has lost more members than any cult group. That exist..

So don't encourage people...was actually thinking you're saying no to cultism..but you're stylishly promoting the hungry timid Ayes...

Some of us are salted and retire...we see through deciet

Be wise..

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by obinna58(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

His story is most likely 75% true. Both the initiation process, orientation and what not.

Maybe op didn't get to kill someone which is possible, at the same time he probably might have killed before, considering his ordeals and stuff; but you don't expect him to be upfront with it na. Because once he says it then it could affect his message and put him in harms way

Youths needs to shun cultism it kills dreams
I agree

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ThankGod001(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
mank1234:

Exactly my thought. These guys are dead organise. If police were half this organised, crime and indeed cultism would have been eradicated by now.

No be small. Sometime in 2016 I encountered them at obele-st Peter's (those in yenagoa will know where am talking about)

Just 1 guy

He just stopped me and said WIDA YOU.

I was like I don jam this people today cry

I ran , he just shouted something (I don't bother to know the cult names sef)

Boom like 50 guys were chasing me

Everyone living there locked their houses, just me outside running and shouting "help me o! I no do anything o!"

Them finally catch me.... cry

So they ganged on me with blows and slaps
Some dipped hands in my pocket, I held the guy's hand to prevent him from taking my phone (wrong move)

They brought out guns saying "we go blow you shot"
Meaning we go shoot you

"We go fall you", "chairman dey call you, you dey run"

Chairman wen we be age mates sef angry

So I just kept struggling and shouting I no do anything, I didn't beg. Even though I was dead afraid.

To make it worst I unknowingly crossed from OBELE territory to St Peter's territory, to make it worse there was an ongoing war. shocked
Kept praying in my mind; God save me.

God answered o! cheesy

One of the just said he is my brother.( Not my brother but, I knew him from shell ramp market)

I said yes I am grin

They left me, I was reliefed cheesy

Until chairman asked which group I belong

As I said none, guys started jubilanting say I go join them. shocked For their Analog Mind angry

For all those who say or think cult groups don't force, they do (the kidnap you and beat you till you agree) it happened to one of my female cousin; they got her in the evening, tortured her with planks as she refused to drink and take the oath, one of them pittied her, she came home with wounds all over her body.

Still shaky I boldly said NO

the man that saved me told them not today

Boys no gree but they succumbed as the man was a senior.

But chairman requested for "settle the boys"

So he bought 1 create of STAR and they left me
That's how I was saved.

Then the man lead me to my mom's shop. My mum was full of thanks.

Later on a guy I knew in the market said why am I in my land and my fellow brothers dey harrass me, say make I kuku join. Even a police man advised me to join shocked

THAT DAY I REALIZED WHAT CULTISM REALLY MEANT angry

Since then I avoided them, even the man that saved me.

Then I jam them in 2017 at arietallin
This time there were 2 guys, one said "Oboy come here"

I didn't stop. One ran in front of me "chairmo dey call you" I wanted to beat him

But he showed me his gun. I flashed back

If they couldn't kill me then they can't now cool

I just snub the idiot say I dey go my aunty house entered the nearest house, greeted the girls told them am waiting for their mom, sat down cool (later we found my mom knew the girls mom, I didn't even know them shocked. See God cheesy)

Thought they (2 guys) will even follow me into the house. After a few minutes. I came out and went to mydestination.

That's how I was saved

FROM 2017 my mates that had belonged started dieing anyhow.

SAY NO TO CULTISM

244 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Op is promoting Cultism.....not saying no to it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daomi(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
bounty007:
Op is promoting Cultism.....not saying no to it
oga since u too get ur story to tell no fight op go ahead and open ur own thread

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Chill calm down.. If you read through my post, i condemned it. I really do not like telling my stories though as i tend to tell them as they happen and it might look as if i am promoting it but i am not. Be wise and try to understand all that happened is a wasted life and advice the younger ones to stay clear as they cannot survive it. I have bursted initiation grounds with them taking tramadol and weed and they wake up and see themselves behind bars. I tell my stories as they are and i expect you all to learn that this is all wasted years. Them knack NBM, NBM nack , my brother, no one is stronger. You go just die like fowl.

RUN FROM IT.....

bounty007:

Your story no join again....

Only axemen dey knack other flats ...

I see say you just dey use style dey promote nbm...
Your story don dey go axemen..

Dey knack eiye
Dey knack mafaites..
Dey knack JVC..

Who come knack dirty egede...

Oga say no to cultism......
I dey see through your post..

Know say finally ..na useless cult..wey don waste enough of its members..if scores are to be count...

Throughout the history of cultism ...Ayes nbm has lost more members than any cult group. That exist..

So don't encourage people...was actually thinking you're saying no to cultism..but you're stylishly promoting the hungry timid Ayes...

Some of us are salted and retire...we see through deciet

Be wise..

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
I have read threads on this great forum talking about cultism and all without pointing out the process they go through in getting initiated and the horror they face after initiation and having to run away from schools. I decided to tell that part of the story and also narrate some of my experiences in school. Please be careful and do not use those words outside in trying to belong to them. Do not endanger your life with those words and stay away from cultism. I decide to narrate the horror of cultism so that you will have a rethink if you feel you want a life in cultism. There is no hard man any where. I am alive today for a reason and this might be the reason to warn you about this. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE....

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
THIS IS IT, THIS MIGHT BE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND WHAT WILL SAVE YOU... YOU MIGHT NOT GET A STORY AS THIS AGAIN ON THIS FORUM. THIS IS MY STORY AND THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENED. LEARN FROM IT...

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tabithababy(f): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Op, you tried

Running helter skelter with no peace of mind embarassed

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DMPaulSr: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
shocked
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
tabithababy:
Op, you tried

Running helter skelter with no peace of mind embarassed

YES AND I AM HAPPY SOMEONE IS READING THIS PROPERLY AND SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS THAT THERE IS A LESSON TO LEARN FROM EVERY STORY.... NO PEACE OF MIND.... I traveled to Ibadan for work and i met an old eiye member i knew in abraka close to the hotel i put up. The next day, i came out to get somethings, i saw him again and he greeted me. The next thing i heard from them

NA THE BONE BONE BE THAT?

The old eiye guy had already told them i am a black axxe member. I resigned and left for my state

104 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
OP, the story don finish be that?

Tell me oooo, so that I no go de bother to check the thread again.

The story go well sha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ThankGod001(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
XD3G:
Kudos OP.
This is a very interesting read.
It takes a lot of guts to do this no doubt.

While we await the OP, here's a similar thread i stumbled upon below.

Disclaimer:
Contains some graphic details...definitely not for the faint-hearted.

https://www.nairaland.com/2621978/experience-atrocity-nightmares-cultist-university

Happy weekend folks

E be like them reach track that OP shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.