Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3060423 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
saynotocultism:

YES AND I AM HAPPY SOMEONE IS READING THIS PROPERLY AND SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS THAT THERE IS A LESSON TO LEARN FROM EVERY STORY.... NO PEACE OF MIND.... I traveled to Ibadan for work and i met an old eiye member i knew in abraka close to the hotel i put up. The next day, i came out to get somethings, i saw him again and he greeted me. The next thing i heard from them

NA THE BONE BONE BE THAT?

The old eiye guy had already told them i am a black axxe member. I resigned and left for my state

What if you jam any of them right now. will you still relocate?

But its quite a shame, killing ourselves for some useless ideology that holds no water. What is Korofo, Odin is an old Norse god, what is Godfather, what is Egba? These ideologies were all formed by men like us to hold whoever accepts into bondage.
Wake up

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
RELOCATE KE? I WILL NOT EVEN DO THAT AGAIN SELF..

LET ME SHARE WITH YOU GUYS A SECURITY TIP THAT MIGHT HELP YOU GUYS AND ESPECIALLY TRAVELERS.

THIS IS HOW WE TRANSPORT FIREARMS AND BULLETS

we usually have a police man who is a member of the NBMM and he helps us transport firearms. He was caught and dismissed. We then devised a new method in transporting them. If we are to transport firearms for example from lagos to ogun, we get a school bag and a nylon bag. We then arrange the guns or cartridges at the trough of the nylon and cover it with raw rice and we tire the nylon bag and place it inside the bag. We will then add clothes and a pair of shoe plus reading books at the top. We then go to a car pack where we have vehicles going to ogun. Drivers do open their boot because of passengers with luggage . We move close to the vehicle and drop the bag inside the trunk and leave the park. The driver upon seeing the bag will think its for a passenger inside the vehicle. I will then call the guy who is to pick up the package. All he has to do is to sit comfortably close to the park and wait for the vehicle. When he sees the vehicle approaching the park in ogun, he just runs to garage and tells the driver that his friend dropped the bag inside his boot as he wanted to board the vehicle. He dropped the bag and sent to ease him self but he came back and saw you had already gone. I then will call the guy to talk to the driver. The other guy in lagos will start yelling at the driver,

WHY YOU COMMOT WITH MY BAG NA, IF TO SAY YOU NO ONE CARRY ME, YOU FOR TELL ME NA. YOU COME CARRY MY BAG GO. ABEG GIVE AM TO MY FRIEND.

The driver then apologizes and ask for the content of the bag. I then tell him,

Na student bag ooo.. TWO SHIRT AND 3 TROUSERS DEY INSIDE WITH ONE BASKET OF RICE MAKE WE FOR MANAGE OOO. He then open to confirm the clothes and rice and hands over the bag to the guy.

On transporting the bag from Lagos to Ogun, the driver settles Police and so the content of the bag is not checked. But if the guy in OGUN waits at the garage and the driver fails to show up, then it means the passangers and the driver is in trouble as they will be detained because the real owner of the guns and bullet will not board the vehicle with them.

SMART UP WHEN TRAVELING...

Neddstark:

What if you jam any of them right now. will you still relocate?

But its quite a shame, killing ourselves for some useless ideology that holds no water. What is Korofo, Odin is an old Norse god, what is Godfather, what is Egba? These ideologies were all formed by men like us to hold whoever accepts into bondage.
Wake up

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ZinoFasisi: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
bounty007:

Your story no join again....

Only axemen dey knack other flats ...

I see say you just dey use style dey promote nbm...
Your story don dey go axemen..

Dey knack eiye
Dey knack mafaites..
Dey knack JVC..

Who come knack dirty egede...

Oga say no to cultism......
I dey see through your post..

Know say finally ..na useless cult..wey don waste enough of its members..if scores are to be count...

Throughout the history of cultism ...Ayes nbm has lost more members than any cult group. That exist..

So don't encourage people...was actually thinking you're saying no to cultism..but you're stylishly promoting the hungry timid Ayes...

Some of us are salted and retire...we see through deciet

Be wise..

Young Man Be Guided.

Only a Mad, low self esteem and criminally minded person will want the kind of life Op lived.

If u see this thread as encouraging u to join and live a scared life for the rest of ur life, then u are supernaturally stupid.

Aiyes hardly lose H.I.Ts or lose by 1 at most 2. Now as other frat members u must run 4 ur life when HIT is on and as an Axe Man u are a target anytime even when there is no HIT because u are less guarded then which means ur life is at risk always. So NONE pays

OP u regulate wella for T oo, OT gummu u wella. MY = Muyen = Charm: Only Rugged and troublesome knows that Name.

Those saying OP is lying or adding to the story, he own small I swear. if u hear men story u will know this nigga own is child's play. If i start to talk, If u hear CULTISM u will run and face reasonable things in life.

God say narrow way is the best, u say na broad way u wan follow. Make i tell u, narrow way don fast pass broad way sef as na Broad way everybody dey follow, traffic don dey Broad way, Broad way don dey very dangerous now. Just pass ur narrow way and live a trouble free life

CULTISM NO PAY

295 Likes 29 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
NA MAN YOU BE... WHO NO GO NO KNOW. I AM NOT PROUD OF THE KIND OF LIFE I LIVED BUT MEN THEY SHOULD LEARN FROM IT. THEY SHOULD LEARN TO FOCUS ON THE EDUCATION, SCHOOL NO DEY TEY, YOU GO GRADUATE SOON. WHY YOU WANT MAKE YOUR OWN LONG NA?

ZinoFasisi:

Young Man Be Guided.

Only a Mad, low self esteem and criminally minded person will want the kind of life Op lived.

If u see this thread as encouraging u to join and live a scared life for the rest of ur life, then u are supernaturally stupid.

Aiyes hardly lose H.I.Ts or lose by 1 at most 2. Now as other frat members u must run 4 ur life when HIT is on and as an Axe Man u are a target anytime even when there is no HIT because u are less guarded then which means ur life is at risk always. So NONE pays

OP u regulate wella for T oo, OT gummu u wella. MY = Muyen = Charm: Only Rugged and troublesome knows that Name.

Those saying OP is lying or adding to the story, he own small I swear. if u hear men story u will know this nigga own is child's play. If i start to talk, If u hear CULTISM u will run and face reasonable things in life.

God say narrow way is the best, u say na broad way u wan follow. Make i tell u, narrow way don fast pass broad way sef as na Broad way everybody dey follow, traffic don dey Broad way, Broad way don dey very dangerous now. Just pass ur narrow way and live a trouble free life

CULTISM NO PAY

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ABCthings: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hmm insightful
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
saynotocultism:
Chill calm down.. If you read through my post, i condemned it. I really do not like telling my stories though as i tend to tell them as they happen and it might look as if i am promoting it but i am not. Be wise and try to understand all that happened is a wasted life and advice the younger ones to stay clear as they cannot survive it. I have bursted initiation grounds with them taking tramadol and weed and they wake up and see themselves behind bars. I tell my stories as they are and i expect you all to learn that this is all wasted years. Them knack NBM, NBM nack , my brother, no one is stronger. You go just die like fowl.

RUN FROM IT.....

Nothing join me and cult.... Talk more of cultism

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustleranthem(m): 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

Young Man Be Guided.

CULTISM NO PAY
broad way don full no b lie Bros. High star for you�

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

Young Man Be Guided.

CULTISM NO PAY

I'm not a cultist.... But is obvious you are...ayeezzz!!!

We don't see you...na to the stylishly hype bastards...
Korofor keep you diia... Mpam..

Now stupidly focus..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Holywizard: 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
I'm waiting bro. Feed us more
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
saynotocultism:
NA MAN YOU BE... WHO NO GO NO KNOW. I AM NOT PROUD OF THE KIND OF LIFE I LIVED BUT MEN THEY SHOULD LEARN FROM IT. THEY SHOULD LEARN TO FOCUS ON THE EDUCATION, SCHOOL NO DEY TEY, YOU GO GRADUATE SOON. WHY YOU WANT MAKE YOUR OWN LONG NA?

You still dey hail your bro ..hype the matter...then suddenly you're not proud..?..

Guy tell us d real motive for this thread...

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
bounty007:

Now stupidly focus..

PLEASE DO NOT INSULT HIM PLEASE... He is telling you the truth. People are facing worse things. Some are in Jail now for a crime they committed or cult members committed. Please try to learn a lot from this and dont insult him. We are all here to learn. Though some of us made mistakes in the our lives and we trying to salvage the little left. I have noticed people do not want to learn from peoples experience as they prefer EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER and so we need to go extra miles to tell them our stories that should be considered a secret to us alone. We break rules and exceed border lines just to advice you, please take it. SHALOM

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 09, 2019
saynotocultism:

PLEASE DO NOT INSULT HIM PLEASE... He is telling you the truth. People are facing worse things. Some are in Jail now for a crime they committed or cult members committed. Please try to learn a lot from this and dont insult him. We are all here to learn. Though some of us made mistakes in the our lives and we trying to salvage the little left. I have noticed people do not want to learn from peoples experience as they prefer EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER and so we need to go extra miles to tell them our stories that should be considered a secret to us alone. We break rules and exceed border lines just to advice you, please take it. SHALOM

I hear..... Continue..the story.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Gentlewarrior1(m): 12:06am On Jun 09, 2019
bounty007:

Your story no join again....

Only axemen dey knack other flats ...

I see say you just dey use style dey promote nbm...
Your story don dey go axemen..

Dey knack eiye
Dey knack mafaites..
Dey knack JVC..

Who come knack dirty egede...

Oga say no to cultism......
I dey see through your post..

Know say finally ..na useless cult..wey don waste enough of its members..if scores are to be count...

Throughout the history of cultism ...Ayes nbm has lost more members than any cult group. That exist..

So don't encourage people...was actually thinking you're saying no to cultism..but you're stylishly promoting the hungry timid Ayes...

Some of us are salted and retire...we see through deciet

Be wise..
Shut up and leave the op to continue his story

Anybody that has idea about cultism in higher institution knows that most especially Ayes , baggars and sometimes eiyes are the deadliest and the rest mostly can't withstand them

The op moniker clearly states saynotocultism

You are not seeing anything, No dey carry ur emotions come discourage the op. No be must to comment.
E be like u belong to another cult group na im make u dey rant

Those way wan learn needs to learn. Abi u wan make him sugar coat am to satisfy ur mumu feelings.

This is the realest cultism story i have seen on Nairaland.
If you are not satisfied simply go and tell your own story

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 12:14am On Jun 09, 2019
bounty007:

I hear..... Continue..the story.

Lols amebo... You suppose be woman...

Anything i tell you here, i am not hyping the movement. I am 42 years of age. I became a member 20Yrs ago.

Former Chief Butcher...
Former Elder................
Former........ Chairman Black Axxxe of a forum
Former Chief priest of a Sub zone
Former Coordinator of a subzone

If i can attain this positions in NBMM and still turn away for good, then nobody should have a second thought of trying to be a member. RUN AWAY FROM CULTISM . I dont know but you might be a Maphitee or EIYE or SVC as i see you get angry as i was telling my story and laying out the scores..

you where like , NA LIE DIRTY AYYESS NO FIT KILL MAPHITE . This is not the real reason i started this thread. This thread is not for supremacy battle but to warn you of the dangers ahead. I had to give my own account so others can learn. If you read this story and decide to follow my part, then your case na spiritual case....

250 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GabeAngelus: 12:19am On Jun 09, 2019
saynotocultism:

OP, what's the name of the Eiye lecturer? I studied geology in delsu too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 12:22am On Jun 09, 2019
GabeAngelus:

Maxwell... Though i heard he has been dismissed now because of a woman. He was from abraka and i think also kwale origin. Do you know KIZITO? That one na old NBM member. KIZITO beat one buccaneer boy for class one period. Those days sha

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 12:24am On Jun 09, 2019
GabeAngelus:

HIT or no HIT... You no even fit miss otobro class sha.. Paleontology... You must fail if you try am . Otobro with that him OLD opel. Ugbe also na another devil also wey i no fit miss him class too....

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by azeeza(f): 12:51am On Jun 09, 2019
this is an eye opener, thank you op, i don copied your write up about 20 pages, i dey send am to all those my small small cousin wey just dey grow up make dem share from your experience. embarassed

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ZinoFasisi: 1:00am On Jun 09, 2019
bounty007:

Now stupidly focus..

I guess u will never know
the fear of having to always relocate
the fear of suspecting anyone with a rough face on the road
the fear of some crazy people not going to cause ur family pain because they can't find u
the fear of always watching ur back (them kill person I know 4 him wedding day, dem fall am 4 reception)
you can't open a permanent shop where people know u a cultist (the beer parlour owner that was killed in benin, do u think u was still active or was ever active. but when d active boys don gbaga, opponent just wan count score, they remember he was a cultist and can't leave his big beer parlor business and leave town, dem track am kill am for wetin no concern am)

The fear ur friends have that they can't stay with u or rent an apartment with u cos when them find u come dem no see u, dem go mache ur friends

you finish skl you go dey fear to go do clearance alone
Cultist fear pass JU, always on the run

The fear of securing a better job and some people mark ur face waiting for HIT to begin as u are now an easy target. u gast resign and run 4 ur life.

When u don Jazz against gun and the rest. trouble go always find u. na spirit. u will always enter one gun trouble from time to time. the muyen go work oo, u no go die. but gun and trouble will never desist from u. dem must to shoot u.

When HIT starts troublesome people hardly die (unless rival marked ur face in particular) its d deceived newbies, the innocent ones that don't ẹ even have d liver to shoot that are used to count scores. 5 - 5, 10 - 9, na human lives ooo,. them go tell u, u be strong man now, nobody fit kill u now. that's what they told people that died too. last last Na peace talks go end ur life

We were in a club 1 night lyk that, Axe head and other office men were there. CP slap 1 guy in the club, the guy left. we didn't know d guy was a jurists. Meeeeen when he came back with his guys all on only white boxers and charm everywhere. fear grip men. me i don dey near exit already, ready to employ my escaping skills. I saw my ever strong and stubborn axe head begging jurists for peace talk. jurists oo, small jurists for peace talk, office men dey beg for peace talk. supposedly strong men begging for peace talk which dem no suppose do. No cult is stronger all na death trap

If u lyk hear, if u lyk no hear, last last na u go be d No. 3 for 7~6 score line

380 Likes 44 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by bellong: 1:18am On Jun 09, 2019
saynotocultism:

HIT or no HIT... You no even fit miss otobro class sha.. Paleontology... You must fail if you try am . Otobro with that him OLD opel. Ugbe also na another devil also wey i no fit miss him class too....

How did you pass the vetting process?

I hope the NHSS vetting team knows your story?

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 09, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

I guess u will never know
the fear of having to always relocate
the fear of suspecting anyone with a rough face on the road
the fear of some crazy people not going to cause ur family pain because they can't find u
the fear of always watching ur back (them kill person I know 4 him wedding day, dem fall am 4 reception)
you can't open a permanent shop where people know u a cultist (the beer parlour owner that was killed in benin, do u think u was still active or was ever active. but when d active boys don gbaga, opponent just wan count score, they remember he was a cultist and can't leave his big beer parlor business and leave town, dem track am kill am for wetin no concern am)

The fear ur friends have that they can't stay with u or rent an apartment with u cos when them find u come dem no see u, dem go mache ur friends

you finish skl you go dey fear to go do clearance alone
Cultist fear pass JU, always on the run

The fear of securing a better job and some people mark ur face waiting for HIT to begin as u are now an easy target. u gast resign and run 4 ur life.

When u don Jazz against gun and the rest. trouble go always find u. na spirit. u will always enter one gun trouble from time to time. the muyen go work oo, u no go die. but gun and trouble will never desist from u. dem must to shoot u.

When HIT starts troublesome people hardly die (unless rival marked ur face in particular) its d deceived newbies, the innocent ones that don't ẹ even have d liver to shoot that are used to count scores. 5 - 5, 10 - 9, na human lives ooo,. them go tell u, u be strong man now, nobody fit kill u now. that's what they told people that died too. last last Na peace talks go end ur life

We were in a club 1 night lyk that, Axe head and other office men were there. CP slap 1 guy in the club, the guy left. we didn't know d guy was a jurists. Meeeeen when he came back with his guys all on only white boxers and charm everywhere. fear grip men. me i don dey near exit already, ready to employ my escaping skills. I saw my ever strong and stubborn axe head begging jurists for peace talk. jurists oo, small jurists for peace talk, office men dey beg for peace talk. supposedly strong men begging for peace talk which dem no suppose do. No cult is stronger all na death trap

If u lyk hear, if u lyk no hear, last last na u go be d No. 3 for 7~6 score line

I hear.. strong men Dem..
We the ju...hail una..

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 09, 2019
saynotocultism:

Lols amebo... You suppose be woman...

Anything i tell you here, i am not hyping the movement. I am 42 years of age. I became a member 20Yrs ago.

Former Chief Butcher...
Former Elder................
Former........ Chairman Black Axxxe of a forum
Former Chief priest of a Sub zone
Former Coordinator of a subzone

If i can attain this positions in NBMM and still turn away for good, then nobody should have a second thought of trying to be a member. RUN AWAY FROM CULTISM . I dont know but you might be a Maphitee or EIYE or SVC as i see you get angry as i was telling my story and laying out the scores..

you where like , NA LIE DIRTY AYYESS NO FIT KILL MAPHITE . This is not the real reason i started this thread. This thread is not for supremacy battle but to warn you of the dangers ahead. I had to give my own account so others can learn. If you read this story and decide to follow my part, then your case na spiritual case....

See whining... grin
Bros I no be cultist...Was enjoying the gist..but at some point..e get k leg..wayo enter..
Anyone can get touched..we talking cultism not just Ayes..
Balance it ..so it sound evil.. they kill Ayes the kill sec..
E come belike say u no come dey understand..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 09, 2019
saynotocultism:
I have read threads on this great forum talking about cultism and all without pointing out the process they go through in getting initiated and the horror they face after initiation and having to run away from schools. I decided to tell that part of the story and also narrate some of my experiences in school. Please be careful and do not use those words outside in trying to belong to them. Do not endanger your life with those words and stay away from cultism. I decide to narrate the horror of cultism so that you will have a rethink if you feel you want a life in cultism. There is no hard man any where. I am alive today for a reason and this might be the reason to warn you about this. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE....

If you really cared about your readers you could have still should have been skeptical about some the information you posted here, most of them hailing you here is not because your confession, some are happy that with the information they got here they can satisfy their curiosity and maybe try to impersonate and you know their fate if discovered which eventually they would. Apart from that what of others who might commit crime like robbery or rape and cling to be a member when he is not thereby adding more to the problem, or even injews you've put at risk cause you've given them the opportunity to experiment or even those you once called brothers at exposure to an unnecessary death.
I believe nbm taught you 6 b4 7, and as a DSS you should have known better, either way continue

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 2:28am On Jun 09, 2019
Make me self share my own story;

I grew up in an area where eiye boys plenty and they were running the town, but I never liked their movement because it consists of people I would not like to associate myself with.

There was the Alora fineboys too, all in one area. In fact, they were running a particular area but were all students unlike the eiye boys that 97% of them weren’t educated.

Axemen then weren’t seen all the time. In fact, I knew only three Axemen but I knew they were tons of them but most were keeping a low profile.

It was a tussle between two of my friends one na alora and the other was Axemen.

I always admired axemen because for my area Na eiye boys full am but this my friend was from another area and always stand down with this eiye guys.

There other aye guys who were living coded in the area.

After so much toasting by the alora friend, I didn’t follow because when I went to see one of his superiors as per say I wan to be a fine boy, the guy misyarn.

He was telling me about how it was sweet to join and that I would be protected etc.

All this was going on prior to my jamb etc time o.

I had gone to OOU to write post UTME that year, and I was obtained by OOU boys.

I was angry and promised to get my phone back but I couldn’t because I didn’t belong any where.

This added fuel to my burning passion to be a frat boy.

We were two lobbers as they call non initiate and the guy started talking about how he hides when he sees one particular superior of his because he was hellbent on obtaining him always.

I was a very stubborn and rude young man then that didn’t entertain oppression so, I knew that would be my fate one day when I eventually join so, I stylishly disassociate myself from them o. Couple weeks later the other guy was initiated.

Back to my Aye friend, He was telling me if I didn’t want to join right away that the could play me FM etc.

I was thinking about it, we were close that he told me that he’d foot the bill.

Back then ayes were fearless and I wanted to be a part of that thing.

The D-day came to go o, Na so my mama call me say she had a dream etc. Na so fear grip me o, tell my guy say I never ready.

I got admitted into OOU and Mapoly that year but my folks were scared that I would join a con fraternity which was most likely true.

I had a secondary school friend who had joined and was telling me not to join that he regrets every time he thinks about it.

Na so my Pops man carry me go one private polytechnic o, Na there my wahala come start.

TBC

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OMOTOWO(m): 2:31am On Jun 09, 2019
I read this story so tey a no fit sleep sex and a dey go work this morning!

People get liver sa

A dey wait to read the remaining o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 3:10am On Jun 09, 2019
KodakBlack:
Make me self share my own story;

I grew up in an area where eiye boys plenty and they were running the town, but I never liked their movement because it consists of people I would not like to associate myself with.

There was the Alora fineboys too, all in one area. In fact, they were running a particular area but were all students unlike the eiye boys that 97% of them weren’t educated.

Axemen then weren’t seen all the time. In fact, I knew only three Axemen but I knew they were tons of them but most were keeping a low profile.

It was a tussle between two of my friends one na alora and the other was Axemen.

I always admired axemen because for my area Na eiye boys full am but this my friend was from another area and always stand down with this eiye guys.

There other aye guys who were living coded in the area.

After so much toasting by the alora friend, I didn’t follow because when I went to see one of his superiors as per say I wan to be a fine boy, the guy misyarn.

He was telling me about how it was sweet to join and that I would be protected etc.

All this was going on prior to my jamb etc time o.

I had gone to OOU to write post UTME that year, and I was obtained by OOU boys.

I was angry and promised to get my phone back but I couldn’t because I didn’t belong any where.

This added fuel to my burning passion to be a frat boy.

We were two lobbers as they call non initiate and the guy started talking about how he hides when he sees one particular superior of his because he was hellbent on obtaining him always.

I was a very stubborn and rude young man then that didn’t entertain oppression so, I knew that would be my fate one day when I eventually join so, I stylishly disassociate myself from them o. Couple weeks later the other guy was initiated.

Back to my Aye friend, He was telling me if I didn’t want to join right away that the could play me FM etc.

I was thinking about it, we were close that he told me that he’d foot the bill.

Back then ayes were fearless and I wanted to be a part of that thing.

The D-day came to go o, Na so my mama call me say she had a dream etc. Na so fear grip me o, tell my guy say I never ready.

I got admitted into OOU and Mapoly that year but my folks were scared that I would join a con fraternity which was most likely true.

I had a secondary school friend who had joined and was telling me not to join that he regrets every time he thinks about it.

Na so my Pops man carry me go one private polytechnic o, Na there my wahala come start.

TBC

Makes for interesting read. But open a new thread so as not to derail OP. Tag me when you do that. Thanks

25 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 3:20am On Jun 09, 2019
Bros, I’m not trying to derail the thread. Just sharing my petty experience.

Casan0va:

Makes for interesting read. But open a new thread so as not to derail OP. Tag me when you do that. Thanks

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EASY39(m): 4:26am On Jun 09, 2019
Cont

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ThankGod001(m): 4:38am On Jun 09, 2019
We understand, just create a new thread[right][/right] wink
KodakBlack:

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 5:07am On Jun 09, 2019
KodakBlack:

I still urge you to start a new thread as I'm anxious to hear your story

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 5:26am On Jun 09, 2019
Senior Bros, I go wait make OP finish him own here and I go start mine.

Casan0va:

I still urge you to start a new thread as I'm anxious to hear your story

9 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: merikowa and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.