Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3060617 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PennywysCares(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Few ke? Wetin the females dey take am do?

babe shy ur eye make i cum cap u my yellow beret

u go jolly d sally grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JBoss25(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

I don't understand
I mean they dislike looking at someone unless the person is a female

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
Say
Noooo
To
Cultism

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by d33types: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Eh en
I'm so ignorant of all these things
Says someone who's most visited Nairaland board is crime!
Story, na people like you dey the game sef..

35 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by viewflux(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
PEOPLE SHOULD COME AND TALK THE NEGATIVITY OF CULTISM SO THAT THIS YOUNGER GENERATION WILL LEARN THE HARD TRUTH OF CULTISM BEFORE THEY ARE DECEIVED...

MOST TIMES IT AFTER YOU HAVE GRADUATED AND START WORKING THAT THE GAME WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU. EITHER THROUGH DIRECT ASSASSINATION BASED ON WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WHY IN SCHOOL OR NEMESIS WILL CATCH YOU.

IF YOU CLAIMED THAT YOU HAVE NOT KILL BUT YOU WERE PRESENT WHEN YOUR FRAT DECLARED WAR THEN ANYBODY THAT DIES DURING THAT WAR, YOUR HAND FOLLOW......

SHUN CULTISM, IT PAYS TO LEAVE A FREE LIFE.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
Good story Viewflux, but this your all caps no necessary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
d33types:

Says someone who's most visited Nairaland board is crime!
Story, na people like you dey the game sef..

Are you ok? Which crime did I visit? Even when I was a Muslim, I never did any of those rubbish listed. Is it now that I've found the way, the truth and the light that I want to join cult? If there's any game I'm into, it's Jesus Game. If you don't have something reasonable to say please just shut up! It's not by force biko

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
viewflux you be ojoro master. If you wan chop bad thing, wash your hands chop am.

Use them is your principle indeed. So men wey dey game go suffer for you just like that? You see why this thing can never stop?

People like you condemn it but indirectly influence it. angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
JBoss25:
I mean they dislike looking at someone unless the person is a female

I no sabi that one
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
PennywysCares:

babe shy ur eye make i cum cap u my yellow beret

u go jolly d sally grin grin

No be me and you. I can't serve God and Mammon at the same time.
Renounce now, it's not too late if you are a member...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
PennywysCares:

na women d show dem road

meanwhile were u dey make i come visit u

Lol. I dey my room

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
Elbone2:

Female Cults are called Sororities... Most Universities have them if not every... Back then My Alma mater had the likes of Black Bra,Daughters of Jezebel, Viqueens ,Pink Ladies and Amazon Girls...Some of these girls may look peaceful and calm and gentle on campus u may not even know they belong but act more Ruggedly in Secret and Most Ladies who join are either deceived or Just for the sake of having a sense of belonging or for the fun of understanding and interpreting those jargons they speak....It is in their nature to engage in drugs,Lesbianism,coded runs and group sex which has sadly become a normal behavior for almost every girl nowadays...Most times their initiation processes is always a thing to worry about that's why i can't encourage any one to Join...its Barbaric.

Uhmmm It is well
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
ThankGod001:

They are female cultists
They are in 2 categories

The violent ones; they partake in hit sef but very rare
The others; they live those life styles

They are as much female cultists as males, just few violent ones

They also go through the initiation process (less beating) but, they will have sex with almost everyone at the initiation.

Na wa
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
Neddstark:

I was once harassed by a black bra lady in school, i couldn't hit her back because her guy was a top axe guy. I just let the issue die down. Their initiation involves concoction, beatings but not as bloody as men. Most of them cult ladies give intel to cult guys for hits. You're a lady na, you should know that at that early adult stage in a woman's life they also want to try bad things and feel powerful. So it really exists.

I don't know o. Na person wey go uni sabi all these things. How will I know when I never jam any before.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
dfrost:

Riya, then you are no different. If someone kills to steal and you kill the person in turn, then both of are murderers.

Only God has the right to life and death.

I will never kill anybody in return for their offense. I forgive but of course the person will go through the wilderness experience for the actions committed. No sinner will go unpunished. Does it mean that God doesn't forgive?

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
I was the one who changed some Christian songs into black axxe LP ( Black axxe songs ). If you are good in Christian songs, then you should be able to sing these ones.

What a metallic metal x2
He has done metallic things for me
What a metallic metal , what a metallic, he used to do metallic things for me.

Na the metal dey give me office
Na him dem take confirm me
Na the metal dem go use de-axxe me
What my butchers cannot do
What my ihazas cannot do
He will do it again and again

The second one

It’s a miracle working 4 ( gun ) x2
He lighty bagger
He lighty tingle
It’s a miracle working 4

The third one

When black axxxe say yes
Nobody can say noooooo
When they say yes
Nobody can say no

When Black axxe say yes
No BG ( Vikings ) can say no
No BG can say no

Immortal Kf ( korofo )
Invincible Kf ( korofo )
Immortal Kf , how great thou art.

I challenged the other axxe members who wanted the office of the axxe head because of what happened . Two weeks later, we fixed initiation ceremony and we had About 106 JUs for initiation . We where almost done with the initiation when one of the axxe men who wanted the axxe head out brought out a gun and shot at the chief butcher who was also on the side of the axxe head . The chairman Black axxe was against the head and so he wanted to shoot the head directly but he missed and ran into the bush. The axxe head was from kwale umutu and he had a charm that made me fear him, whenever you chase him, all he has to do is to run inside the bush and even if it’s a garden, my brother, you no fit see am again . The intending JUs ran away from the initiation ground without completing the initiation process . The chairman Black axxe was about pronouncing himself axxe head of Kanta Ethiopia when I stopped him,

“ you dey craze , you one declare yourself kpowai ? . Na wintch dey worry you? “

The chief priest was on my side . Already the chief butcher was shot and he ran with gunshot wounds . I had already prepared for the rebelling as I had browsed my M-Y and I knew it’s gonna take place today so I prepared . I brought in my squad from other temples with grade A pump action . The chairman Black axxe never knew I was prepared as he taught I was an Obote .

“ today you ochemba , you go LEGO today . I must drop you today for wetin you do “ ochemba is another word for chairman Black axxe .

I went into the bush and I came back to the initiation ground with my pump action and I stripped myself to just my undies ,

“ Na who one rebel my kpowai there ? “ immediately I wanted to shoot the chairman black axxe , he ran into the bush also . I chased him wth my squad in just my undies and shot at the bush repeatedly just to kill him as he disturbed the initiation Process . The chairman also came with his squad and they came with guns and cutlasses just to fight your fellow axxe men. We shot at each in the bush . I shot at one of the guys who the chairman brought in from Kanem Borno high temple ( auchi polytechnic) and
I condemned his hands . We shout at each other until we lost each other and so I went home with my squad .

The chairman Black axxe went to reinforce other axxe men from other temples for the rebelling . The followed the axxe head to his family house and used battle axxe on his head . He almost died . They went for his chief priest but that one na spiritual as they couldn’t get him. I was the backbone of my kpowai . Even when the head was hospitalized for three months , there was no initiation ceremony as I would have killed someone then if it had happened and someone else became the head . They came home to look for him but I escaped through the ceiling of my room. They where moving from hostel to hostel looking for those supporting the axxe head so they can kill them . The squad I had, I made sure they are tight when it comes to M-Y.

TBC.......

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by viewflux(m): 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
dfrost:
viewflux you be ojoro master. If you wan chop bad thing, wash your hands chop am.

Use them is your principle indeed. So men wey dey game go suffer for you just like that? You see why this thing can never stop?

People like you condemn it but indirectly influence it. angry

They are not suffering for me in any way, they are suffering for them self however, there is no way we can entirely eliminate cultism but we can curtail their activities by enlightening others not to join but if you happen to leave among them don't snub them completely because if you do then be prepared to receive Bleep-up one day, just use your head in the way of greeting and hailing them and at the same time avoid their company. the truth is that you need them to help rescue you from some little Bleep-up you will receive......that is how the street is my brother.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 12:02am On Jun 11, 2019
Been following from day one. So this is what you guys do? Thats to say errmmm most of you felt you had low self esteem and were practically jobless. But wait OP in this hard life, Really? Do you think Tinubu went through this process or wetin dem de call that CBN guy? Or for the ladies in it, Okonji or Alakija. But Dudes i thought the goal was to be made. For the hard men and wanna be on this forum, it was Tinubu that made Tompolo go into hiding... Thank goodness i spent my early youth knocking over peoples daughters with belle without bride price or marriage. Am sorry OP the only war or Hit i know happened on my beds and guess the kicker? They produced lifes ���

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by viewflux(m): 12:27am On Jun 11, 2019
Una they see say no be empty body them they use do hard man or cultism because if you think say na empty body na like fowl you go die.
all this M_Y opp is talking of no be pick am light or blow drop juju, na 100 of thousand juju, some you go tie for nack, some you go swallow carry for belle, some you go bury for front of your school gate or hostel front, some you no go allow rain water touch you, no be just to do lion face(if your enemy see you them go fear run), you do it to specific...you can imagine the 100 of thousand going in the name of charm instead of textbooks and if do not have someone to write exam for you, sorry na your own. you go waf yourself

one of my client did the one he did at his final year for 300k in 2006 that he has bought his life back from his enemy that no body can kill him again, when he was rounded up with no way to escape, they could not pick his pieces....he was botched like chicken. What a wasted life.....

if your planing to join so you could be fine boy, no worry because the hit go start when your not prepared......na for nairaland here I go see your dead body.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 2:03am On Jun 11, 2019
I happened to be close to some B.. guys when I was in Makurdi,Benue State. This OP is not lying, the life they live ehn. I remember the likes of Jethro and some others I will not like to mention.

I remember one of the heads of the B.A guys then telling me in confidence that he regrets joining and that he would leave when his tenure was over.

Everytime so so war and killings. There is no life in cultism, only death and damnation.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 4:45am On Jun 11, 2019
@Saynotocultism, with the revelations you have given here, it is very possible that those who were active during your time will know it is you. Hope this would not be a dent on your security and that of your family? For safety sakes.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 11, 2019
saynotocultism:
I was the one who changed some Christian songs into black axxe LP ( Black axxe songs ). If you are good in Christian songs, then you should be able to sing these ones.

What a metallic metal x2

What my ihazas cannot do

The second one

He lighty bagger
He lighty tingle
It’s a miracle working 4

The third one

When black axxxe say yes
Nobody can say noooooo
When they say yes
Nobody can say no

When Black axxe say yes
No BG can say no

Immortal Kf ( korofo )
Invincible Kf ( korofo )

I challenged the other axxe members who wanted the office of the axxe head because of what happened . Two weeks later, we fixed initiation ceremony and we had About 106 JUs for initiation . We where almost done with the initiation when one of the axxe men who wanted the axxe head out brought out a gun and shot at the chief butcher who was also on the side of the axxe head . The chairman Black axxe was against the head and so he wanted to shoot the head directly but he missed and ran into the bush. The axxe head was from kwale umutu and he had a charm that made me fear him, whenever you chase him, all he has to do is to run inside the bush and even if it’s a garden, my brother, you no fit see am again . The intending JUs ran away from the initiation ground without completing the initiation process . The chairman Black axxe was about pronouncing himself axxe head of Kanta Ethiopia when I stopped him,

“ you dey craze , you one declare yourself kpowai ? . Na wintch dey worry you? “

The chief priest was on my side . Already the chief butcher was shot and he ran with gunshot wounds . I had already prepared for the rebelling as I had browsed my M-Y and I knew it’s gonna take place today so I prepared . I brought in my squad from other temples with grade A pump action . The chairman Black axxe never knew I was prepared as he taught I was an Obote .

“ today you ochemba , you go LEGO today . I must drop you today for wetin you do “ ochemba is another word for chairman Black axxe .

I went into the bush and I came back to the initiation ground with my pump action and I stripped myself to just my undies ,

“ Na who one rebel my kpowai there ? “ immediately I wanted to shoot the chairman black axxe , he ran into the bush also . I chased him wth my squad in just my undies and shot at the bush repeatedly just to kill him as he disturbed the initiation Process . The chairman also came with his squad and they came with guns and cutlasses just to fight your fellow axxe men. We shot at each in the bush . I shot at one of the guys who the chairman brought in from Kanem Borno high temple ( auchi polytechnic) and
I condemned his hands . We shout at each other until we lost each other and so I went home with my squad .

The chairman Black axxe went to reinforce other axxe men from other temples for the rebelling . The followed the axxe head to his family house and used battle axxe on his head . He almost died . They went for his chief priest but that one na spiritual as they couldn’t get him. I was the backbone of my kpowai . Even when the head was hospitalized for three months , there was no initiation ceremony as I would have killed someone then if it had happened and someone else became the head . They came home to look for him but I escaped through the ceiling of my room. They where moving from hostel to hostel looking for those supporting the axxe head so they can kill them . The squad I had, I made sure they are tight when it comes to M-Y.

TBC.......
una kast j wella. who no go no go know. the true is that no gain in cultism, nobody be champion in the game. all the things op said is capital truth, always living in fear, no be everywhere you go enter. i lost brothers in the game, z-ht, kj-ht, ogb-ht, ofuobi-ht,limpopo-ht,adanawa-ht, ikenga-ht, naraguta-ht, if to say i use the time and moral wen i use play game take hustle for klb by now i for don be billionaire or be General for army but all the same i thank God for the 2nd chance of life. I'm happily married to a white woman with kids. Please advise anyone who they are mocking or calling jew to please be proud of be a jew because he no no wetin God de do for him.

201 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 11, 2019
saynotocultism:

What a metallic metal x2

What my ihazas cannot do

The second one

He lighty bagger
He lighty tingle
It’s a miracle working 4

The third one

When black axxxe say yes
Nobody can say noooooo
When they say yes
Nobody can say no

When Black axxe say yes
No BG can say no

Immortal Kf ( korofo )
Invincible Kf ( korofo )

TBC.......
Cultism is evil

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ifyalways(f): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2019
dfrost:

Ki lo de? Why you dey use this kain force dey look for the op? shocked angry
I find the stories interesting cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2019
Neddstark:
@Saynotocultism, with the revelations you have given here, it is very possible that those who were active during your time will know it is you. Hope this would not be a dent on your security and that of your family? For safety sakes.

Very true. Pls be careful of giving revelations that could reveal your identity to some peeps.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 11, 2019
Aladdin1:
Super story! your story full of lies and e no add up.abeg go rewrite the truth.u say u come 4rm poor family.how u manage get brother wey fit bring police 4rm asaba come abraka? u say joy na student how come she no fit write come and go? u say u come 4rm poor and u dey struggle for skool.how u manage get money to buy drinks for cultist? lastly how come all the police wey handle ur case,even civil defence come be vikings?abeg i no read again.carry ur story go.
Hahahahha I thought I was the only one observing this. He's a bad writer.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nwaotu10(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2019
osaroosei:
Say no to cultism
But u can be a 13
13:13
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2019
keep the up date coming ooh b4 my popcorn finishes saynotocultism
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by osaroosei: 9:51am On Jun 11, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

No be me and you. I can't serve God and Mammon at the same time.
Renounce now, it's not too late if you are a member...
madam he is not a cultist but a Ban boy.... na way of life.... Shey u nor wan fyn
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by osaroosei: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2019
Nwaotu10:
13:13
who goes u
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2019
Guys I'm finished. My brother might have joined this people. I have bookmark this thread, to go through it again. I will sit hit down and have a word with him, After that I will open this bookmark for him to go through before I drop my advice for him. I will do it cuz what I'm planning to do now is for my good and he's with that of my family. Ph City is the head qauter of cultism. So I need open his eyes more with this thread. So if he finally join me in ph city, he will learn to behave as (JU) according to the op. He's not the only one. Even my cousin is once a cultist but denounce it. I would have try my best to see what I can do for my cousin but unfortunately I can't take the risk cuz of sabotage in the extended family. My cousin I'm talking about, his immediate brother is second lutinant in NA. guess what? He vow not to spend his dime on him! in fact he disowned him despite the pleade from family members.

Mehn this thread has eating deeper in me. I never expect to bump into this thread this early morning. My brother who I'm suspecting automatically changed when he went to live with my grandma in anambra. Spits on cultists.

Anything that leads me into joining navy I swear I will use my Power as navy to unleash the unthinkable on these bastards of a thousands fathers!

I joined NL forum just to keep myself busy when ever I'm alone because of this I don't let my phone run down not even data cuz I don't use phone with data little did I know that I'm contributing to my worries. Well it's not bad cuz this thread just opened my eyes to see vision. Shiiiiiit!!!!

I'm in tears and pains right now! Watin make tears commot man for eyes no be moi-moi.

The worst part is that he doesn't have fear for anyone but respect me very as he's senior brother. He doesn't trespass my way. He's a quiet guy but his dressing is not here. @op thanks for opening the ass on the sun.

67 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.