Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3086158 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2020
butterfly777:
Nowadays, you see girls using leg chain. Does it have any link to cultism?

No.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2020
Good morning Kingfish542 I usually dont do back & forth, I would drop my take & just move on. For your case, I'll make an exception as you have put out some misconception that must be cleared for the benefit of this thread.

Yahoo is a crime but to liken it to cultism is being clever by half. Hushpuppi & crew have just been arrested. As big as the fraud was, worst case scenario they do the time & be released. That would never happen if they raped & killed Americans.

You think I care about fraudsters? Funny. If we have to kill all fraudsters & cultists, most cultists will die twice! Heck! Most cultists are into fraud! There's no crime you wont find them. These things are open & shouldnt be up for argument.

Yahoo, is a crime but on this thread, we're exposing cultism for the evil that it is. If you're so pressed about Yahoo, create a thread like this on it or wait until someone does & go off there. Dont muddle up this thread or derail it with illogical comparisons.

Have a great day!

#SayNoToCultism

35 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dayoung335: 8:35am On Jun 12, 2020
You're wrong man, 90% of cultist got no idea what they're walking into.

Think about it, will you consciously know you're going to sign your death warrant and still go ahead with it?

Will you be aware of what the initiation entails; horrible mendings and torture process, and still walk into that initiation ground?

During my initiation almost every initiate there was screaming " bros una no tell me say na like this e dey be na"

100% of cultist have no idea what cultism fully entails before joining, na after you join u go understand wetin you enter, that's just how it is.

Every intending lobber here should stay away from cultism you might die fighting a war where dem no dey pay salary or compensation fee to your loved ones should you fall.

Kingfish542:
I think majority,like 90% of cultist actually know the dangers of cultism before deciding to join.....they made a conscious decision. one does not simply wake up one day and become a cultist, he/she must av taught it through,weighed the ups and downs and even google to know a few things about them.
every single person going for an initiation, will surely have in mind that he might not come back or might be used as sacrifice or something........

this thread might help a lot of peoole but if we are being honest to ourselves,this is not a deterrent, if the government don't do anything about it, we are doomed. only the government can actually do something about it.
it might come as a shock to you that some kind of people will see this thread as a boost or as a guide to venture into it

Take a look at hot places Luke markudi, Benin, those ones don't need this thread, they can see the dangers for themselves with their own eyes, but they still join in outrageous numbers.......think about it and ask yourselves.... what is the problem?.

#saynotokillings, saynotocultism#, #saynotobadgovernance

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2020
You guys have time in answering a Cult Apologist

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2020
Kingfish542:

its obvious everybody on this thread are just interested about the stories and bloodshed, nobody wants to critically examine the situation, nobody actually knows the main problem, everybody wants to be right,the slightest inconvenience leads to accusations. if we are to critically examine with intricate detailing I'm sure we will make huge progress. I have asked some thought provoking questions from time to time, no single person wants to even try to answer them, all running away from them screaming notocultism from a keyboard.

about the issue of yahoo,Its a very sensitive topic,all because the society now deems it a good thing,so no matter what people don't actually care about that,as long as it involves money its better than other crimes right. Trust me when I say I have made that argument (yahoo vs cultism) countless of times and I never failed to get a win.
I noticed how you removed stealing from ur comment compared to the first, you now settled for raping and killing, I don't need to tell u that u don't have to be a cultist before you rape someone right, maybe cultist do it more but it doesn't link raping with cultism..... pls ask @saynotocultism if nbm condone rape.....ask him.
you said if we kill all cultist and fraudsters most cultist will die twice, I think its the other around.

now we are left with killing,this is where my strongest point comes in when talking about the two vices but I think I would stop there for now, no one including u is listening anyway.

just to clarify I'm not saying one is better than one. what led to the topic was when sm1 said all cultist deserve death including the non violent ones, so I replied"do all yahoo boys deserve death including the ones that just downloaded an app without even using it.
a simple yes or no would av sufficed
Bros, with due respect, you didn't make any sense with this write up.

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2020
Kingfish542:

you must be a big fool,its ur children that will be a cult apologist, show me a part of my statement that seems so, u all can't just be objective 4 once, I won't comment again, make all of us they hear stories they go,that's what we like.......pls go to benin or markurdi or PH,tell them what they don't know, they really need an eye opener, I'll appreciate if u can do that
You are a cult/cultism apologist. Q.E.D.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2020
Kingfish542:

in philosophy there's something called syllogism or syllogistic argument..... if that is lacking in a conversation, especially one which involves two opposing view, then the entire argument is null and void.
syllogism is the only thing that can clear an argument, it is a mature way of tabling down matters and breaking them bit by bit and by doing that you are giving ur opponent less points.......I'm sorry if that's what u call apology then just 4get it,no quote me again.....I av beta things to do with my time. let's wait 4 @monicar

Thunder fire philosophy. Shey cultism resemble wetin Dem dey use philosophy solve?
https://www.nairaland.com/5919992/cult-war-amaokpala-anambra-3 your people don start o

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 9:05am On Jun 12, 2020
The Guilty runneth when no man pursueth it

I didn't quote any Moniker

Some one is already feeling guilty

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2020
Dayoung335:

Think about it, will you consciously know you're going to sign your death warrant and still go ahead with it?

Will you be aware of what the initiation entails; horrible mendings and torture process, and still walk into that initiation ground?

During my initiation almost every initiate there was screaming " bros una no tell me say na like this e dey be na"

100% of cultist have no idea what cultism fully entails before joining, na after you join u go understand wetin you enter, that's just how it is.

Every intending lobber here should stay away from cultism you might die fighting a war where dem no dey pay salary or compensation fee to your loved ones should you fall.

Thanks man, agreed!!!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2020
Kingfish542:

you are entitled to ur opinion, read the last statement when I said to clarify..... if u still don't see any sense there leave it, stop quoting me......let's just relax and listen to gist

Make I dey stress my brain ontop garbage? It will be easier to discover crude oil in Sambisa forest than finding sense in that write up.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2020
Kingfish542:

that's because I am senseless... I need someone to show ME a black cloth b4 I know its a black clothe.

ALRIGHT
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2020
Kingfish542:

now u are just being intentionally rude

No respect for cultists/cultism apologist. A friend/enabler/apologist of a killer is a killer

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sailorsoldier1: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Wasky101:

Lol, but I still understand simple things like the dss does not determine punishment for crimes, joke is on u son. Product of John and Janet secondary school in okoko
...lol I actually went to Hopebay College Okokomaiko.....I never said DSS can determine judgement but thru d back door it can be done.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2020
Kingfish542

You have had the yahoo-cultism argument multiple times and you always won? Good for you. Evidently, its more important for you to 'win' an argument than to learn from it or effectively educate others & thats a personality flaw.

You most likely can not work in a team, you cannot adapt easily, you wont make a quick learner, you'll take longer time getting things done. All of these because you're stuck on yours & your idea of right. I'm almost sure a lot of your closest people detest you for this. Its toxic.

If you hang around sensible people, you'll be right sometimes, other times they will be. No one knows it all. So there really cant be a winner.

You're incapable & ill equipped to have the type of high level intellectual interaction that you crave, hence you tend to rumble.

You must constantly learn, delearn & relearn to be at the level you crave. You can only achieve this by reading extensively & listening carefully.

Bowing to superior argument doesnt reduce you.

Cheers.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2020
No truer words than this. Even if you have a faint idea of dangers ahead, they play it down for you and attempt to blame those caught up or dead already that they failed to keep to certain nonexistent rules or they failed to fortify themselves properly. Cultists are like spiritual leaders (pastors, Alfas and traditional worshippers) they'll never admit that their proferred solutions failed to work, it'll always be your fault either by claiming you didn't totally adhere to instructions or higher powers affected the potency or efficacy of their suggested solutions. Even when you know various members killed, they'll downplay it for you and tell you that if you follow their nonexistent guide, that won't be your lot. You only get to know those talking you in are also scared as Bleep and are also uncertain about their next moments
Dayoung335:

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2020
Kingfish542:

u must be foolish, I detest them as much as you do, I just can't stand hypocrites, e sure me die say u be yahoo boy, defrauding people of their life savings, then u av the guts to wish death on people, av u wondered how many people wish death on you.
I detest anything evil, I don't cherry pick

I thought I won't have the need to quote you again. Yahoo wetin you talk? Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin. Three things you won't catch my dead body doing: Fraud, rape, cultism.
This will be my last quote. The floor is yours. Knock your self out

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by xcxv: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2020
Kingfish542:

you must be a big fool,its ur children that will be a cult apologist, show me a part of my statement that seems so, u all can't just be objective 4 once, I won't comment again, make all of us they hear stories they go,that's what we like.......pls go to benin or markurdi or PH,tell them what they don't know, they really need an eye opener, I'll appreciate if u can do that

You are nothing but a cult apologist ! An embarrassing one at that self lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2020
THIS!!!

Dayoung335:

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2020
Chris525:
Kingfish542

You have had the yahoo-cultism argument multiple times and you always won? Good for you. Evidently, its more important for you to 'win' an argument than to learn from it or effectively educate others & thats a personality flaw.

You most likely can not work in a team, you cannot adapt easily, you wont make a quick learner, you'll take longer time getting things done. All of these because you're stuck on yours & your idea of right. I'm almost sure a lot of your closest people detest you for this. Its toxic.

If you hang around sensible people, you'll be right sometimes, other times they will be. No one knows it all. So there cant really be a winner.

You're incapable & ill equipped to have the type of high level intellectual interaction that you crave, hence you tend to rumble.

You must constantly learn, delearn & relearn to be at the level you crave. You can only achieve this by reading extensively & listening carefully.

Bowing to superior argument doesnt reduce you.

Cheers.

thanks man....I do understand you, but when I said I never failed to get a win I wasn't referring to arguing with people that don't understand the basics of an argument and clearly I didn't mean I cherish my arguments and don't want to learn.
in fact I find it hard to argue with just anybody that's why I'm quick to let things lie.
if you use syllogism in ur argument, it is impossible for the wrong person to win,its just not possible, u can easily point out the faults thereby reducing the problems to the minimum...... I argue with my fellow philosophers mostly, I do learn from them and they learn from me as well. if two people who know the basics of argument and how to tackle the situation are talking, its very mature and the best way to solve matters. I know it might seem odd to u trying to bring yahoo and cultism to the same table, but if I'm being honest that argument is a very simple argument, ask any philosopher or someone who understands syllogism, he will say the same thing 9 times out of 10.
sorry for shaking that table, let's relax and keep doing what we do best......listening.
thanks again

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2020
xcxv:

You are nothing but a cult apologist ! An embarrassing one at that self lipsrsealed
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2020
Make una take am easy with Kingfish.
The point he made that is true is not all cultist deserve death. Why, because some never thought it would involve core evil like it really is. Wishing them all death is indirectly wishing some family members and your friends death. If all the death wishes came through OP will not be alive to tell his story. The bottom line though is flee cultism.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2020
kingthreat:
Make una take am easy with Kingfish.
The point he made that is true is not all cultist deserve death. Why, because some never thought it would involve core evil like it really is. Wishing them all death is indirectly wishing some family members and your friends death. If all the death wishes came through OP will not be alive to tell his story. The bottom line though is flee cultism.

thanks man....that's the one harmless statement that led to all this

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Shuggaa: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2020
MeinKampf:
Ask those doubting where's a certain guy called Dadiyata? He disappeared for over a year now with no traces and up till today DSS are still denying he's with them

Was ur SUG president not involved?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by StrongandMighty: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2020
Wait first, where is the monicar guy sef? did he just wetted our appetite and left or he stopped posting because of threats he said he received, or he's just an impostor like someone claimed? Which I don't believe he is.
There's no point starting what you can't finish, if you had known you won't finish your story there's no point starting it in the first place....abeg comeback and finish your story

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (644) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.