Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3085848 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
Monicar:
I never drink am o grin

I no get money to buy am.
gringrin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
I'll explain the back door with my fist and D*ck when I see ur mum
Well I didn't think your mom raised u any better, it's ok son. Now run along

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GhettoG1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
What do you think? [/quote]

A very bad advice...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kaycee625:
please i hope i hope the ex cultist killed isnt money soldier, he wrote about his exploita in delsu, and absu, but never completed the story

Money Soldier is alive and kicking grin

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Monicar:
Wooaaahhh!!!

Who knows how I can drop mast.urbation?

I've tried all tricks I know,non worked. cry
Having series of girlfriends also doesn't stop it for me embarassed cry
Just surrender ya life to Jesus

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wasky101:

Clap for yourself, u don make sense finish, did u even read d argument from beginning before you started masturbating over it. My only argument is dss doesn't determine punishment for cultists if u cant say anything to buttress the OP's claim why not just crawl back into your whole.
And yes I insist its people like u that sallow everything you hear that makes people like the op bold enough to spew that rubbish.
I dont care about what nonsense you are trying to defend because I know you are not blind that I highlighted your last post that you dragged with SARS officers. I repeat if you are caught a cultist don't think you have rights to fight for yourself because them you waste you like fowl.
You only had the power to drag because you were right and that is what I highlighted..
Now in reference to your last sentence I dropped a long message about DSS involvement in cultism. You can read about it.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by uncastableodd(f): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
See them..even mocking the guy they killed .

All cultists are animals .

There is a group they are even dropping their no for WhatsApp group and there we have over 300 contacts dropped their no..can't DSS work with that ?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by uncastableodd(f): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
See them all as dey plenty for this Facebook group .imagine 48,000 members and we still have many Facebook pages that belong to all these cultists .

Can you imagine ?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Vanzcharles:

I dont care about what nonsense you are trying to defend because I know you are not blind that I highlighted your last post that you dragged with SARS officers. I repeat if you are caught a cultist don't think you have rights to fight for yourself because them you waste you like fowl.
You only had the power to drag because you were right and that is what I highlighted..
Now in reference to your last sentence I dropped a long message about DSS involvement in cultism. You can read about it.
Will never be caught as a cultists. Not every one here is still in d uni.
But police catch u lots every day for doing nothing and u still pay bail, so what's your argument??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessedaredweak: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
First of all, job well done @saynocultism for the work you have put in this, u have saved a lot of people from venturing into cultism. You are indeed brave and may you be continuously protected.

@monicar, keep up ur work, you are doing well and ignore trolls who are trying to stop you, they are just pouring out their anger, However there's a mistake you are making,you tend to generalize, you are using SEC ideology and structure on other cults. SEC has an autocratic structure which leaves room for oppression by fellow members and all those slaps and loss of items u talked about I think is exclusive to SEC.nbm has a flat structure,their main ideology is equality, no room for oppression by members.
I think u should focus on sec just as the former focused on nbm.
Let's all be guided and stand against this vice

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chidexter(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
uncastableodd:
See them all as dey plenty for this Facebook group .imagine 48,000 members and we still have many Facebook pages that belong to all these cultists .

Can you imagine ?

Na today you know all this one's?. There's even Facebook pages and websites self. Nothing can be done, no reason am.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by uncastableodd(f): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
This guy look like the guy they beheaded in ikorodu recently ..

I think I am correct .
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wasky101:

Will never be caught as a cultists. Not every one here is still in d uni.
But police catch u lots every day for doing nothing and u still pay bail, so what's your argument??
So you think cultism ends in the uni right?
Now you are saying the same thing, police go arrest person illegally when you are innocent, talkless of when you are guilty guy police man or sojo no go reason with you if dem jam gun 4 ur hand.. There are many cases of DSS holding people illegally. So if OP tell u say na 30 yrs incarceration no dey dismantle wetin im talk if u truly want make d shun cultism... You can be locked up and forgotten you dont necessary need to be in a court before they try u. DSS get their own prison and i don talk of how NANS election bn go 2017 4 Bayelsa DT year wetin dem do those boys.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chidexter(m): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Blessedaredweak:
First of all, job well done @saynocultism for the work you have put in this, u have saved a lot of people from venturing into cultism. You are indeed brave and may you be continuously protected.

@monicar, keep up ur work, you are doing well and ignore trolls who are trying to stop you, they are just pouring out their anger, However there's a mistake you are making,you tend to generalize, you are using SEC ideology and structure on other cults. SEC has an autocratic structure which leaves room for oppression by fellow members and all those slaps and loss of items u talked about I think is exclusive to SEC.nbm has a flat structure,their main ideology is equality, no room for oppression by members.
I think u should focus on sec just as the former focused on nbm.
Let's all be guided and stand against this vice

As far as na cult room dey for oppression like mad. No be person wey first come dey rugged or wicked pass. You see within cult groups there are packs that roll together and for everyone one dey don't always align with others. Get problem with one person within a cult group na there u go know say oppression is real. Na there u go know say some wey get connections to higher heads within the group fit wicked you.

It's all lies and deceit, nothing like equality ground anywhere

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by pesty100(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
uncastableodd:
This guy look like the guy they beheaded in ikorodu recently ..

I think I am correct .
he is definitely the one
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by uncastableodd(f): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
pesty100:
he is definitely the one

Ah
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by pesty100(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
uncastableodd:

Ah
he made himself easy for score counting! #saynotocultism oooo. The Dumbo was even the one that announced himself
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by uncastableodd(f): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
pesty100:
he is definitely the one

He is not the one bro
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by pesty100(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
uncastableodd:

He is not the one bro
baba look very well
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Vanzcharles:

So you think cultism ends in the uni right?
Now you are saying the same thing, police go arrest person illegally when you are innocent, talkless of when you are guilty guy police man or sojo no go reason with you if dem jam gun 4 ur hand.. There are many cases of DSS holding people illegally. So if OP tell u say na 30 yrs incarceration no dey dismantle wetin im talk if u truly want make d shun cultism... You can be locked up and forgotten you dont necessary need to be in a court before they try u. DSS get their own prison and i don talk of how NANS election bn go 2017 4 Bayelsa DT year wetin dem do those boys.
For me that's where it ends, I am wondering why would any sane(sane enough to have a nairaland account) person want to be yoked with these streets urchins that do street cultism. Anyway I might be wrong
So are you telling me if you get busted for cultism let's even say something worse, with your level of enlightenment and that of your family you are telling me you can be locked up without trial for 30yrs in the dss custody?
Without anybody batting an eyelid. This is so unreal
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by pesty100(m): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wasky101:

So are you telling me if you get busted for cultism let's even say something worse, with your level of enlightenment and that of your family you are telling me you can be locked up without trial for 30yrs in the dss custody?
baba are you in this country at all?

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
pesty100:
baba are you in this country at all?
No sir I am not in this country, that's what y'all harp on. Oga if it can happen to you, I repeat it can never happen to me or anyone I know. Take that to the bank.
Do u know how much the dss pays in punitive damages every year and this monies are not paid to goats and donkeys but u will still come back and argue.
Before u do, I rest my case
Enjoy your 30yrs in imprisonment even when no state legislation supports that. Caio
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wasky101:

Oya go and get busted na.
Whether your 'enlightment' go save you.
Mr enlightment

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by pesty100(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wasky101:

No sir I am not in this country, that's what y'all harp on. Oga if it can happen to you, I repeat it can never happen to me or anyone I know. Take that to the bank.
Do u know how much the dss pays in punitive damages every year and this monies are not paid to goats and donkeys but u will still come back and argue.
Before u do, I rest my case
Enjoy your 30yrs in imprisonment even when no state legislation supports that. Caio
just like state legislation supported Wike when he was demolishing people's property. LoL
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ciencee(m): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
iaamxavier:
I'm grateful for this thread op

I have few questions for op or any body with relevant information
1. Is it possible to be killed for refusing to join when forcefully asked to ?
2. How do we stand our ground when saying No and how do we refuse?

Ps: I've haven't encountered any cultist situation and dont pray to

Your only defence is Gospel Evangelism, you must be a genuine believer of Christ to be able to resist the devil(the cultists).
The world is getting scaring by the day, sometimes I just pray and ask my Lord Jesus Christ to come take me HOME, cos I am tired of this world.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wasky101:

For me that's where it ends, I am wondering why would any sane(sane enough to have a nairaland account) person want to be yoked with these streets urchins that do street cultism. Anyway I might be wrong
Not likely, it depends on the case as it maybe.. Like I just used the case of 2017 stuff wetin bn sup. You can be fortunate enough, if your case might not go out well. Not every case ends in DSS hands if na police or sojo simple bailing go solve am

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Some said you're impersonating, like who really cares if you're impersonating or not? What's his business if you're impersonating? Why is he so pained that you're impersonating?
If it's that easy to impersonate and start telling a story like this then why will some create a new account just for ordinary commenting?
Just ignore whoever said you're impersonating! we really don't care! Impersonate and tell us the evils of cultism! That's what this thread is all about!
If not for you, I wouldn't have known that cultists are being oppressed by their own so called brothers, to the extent of even stealing from them.. I've learnt a lot!
Don't pay no attention to side attractions, expose them all!

You all just want to hear gory stories from the side. Why not join and make your own story..you know in sports the active has all the fun while the passive just sit and watch.. Bunch of cowards undecided undecided hiding behind their keypad

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultismkills: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

I’m particularly interested in these ones.
I remember my cousin in one of these private Unis telling me if he wanted to join a cult, it would be Buccaneers... and I was wondering how he had the guts to say stuff like that.
BAN members always act like they are different. Like they don’t do those bloods oaths and kill people, too.
smile, it is the same with any other frat, the oath, blood, killing, oppression but large members of them are cowards, they depend on others and wait for backup to fight

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 4:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Newcreature2020:
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 13

HOLDING FORTH THE WORD OF LIFE

Pastor Chris

Do all things without murmurings and disputings: That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain (Philippians 2:14-16).

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

There is a religious section. This topic is in the crime section

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 4:15am On Jun 13, 2020
MonsieurCoder:

I had decided to ignore this cretinous envoy for abortion but No, I will talk. Look at how this cretinous vulture is here beating drums of war for his useless brotherhood of avian vultures. Look at how the slowpoke is here claiming Ikorodu as territory. grin

His mates are getting plum jobs in Victoria Island, he is here claiming Ikorodu as his territory.
His mates are starting companies in Victoria Island, he is here boasting of people he and his avian brotherhood killed in Ikorodu
His mates are buying up Lekki, Ikoyi, and Victoria Garden City, He is in Ikorodu battling Aye for supremacy grin grin grin

You will not see all these cretins claim Maitama, Lekki, GRA, VI, VGC, and Ikoyi as territory, It is always places like Ikorodu, Ojuelegba, Ekosodin, Mushin and Bariga.

It is your parents I pity. The money they spent raising you and training you in school if they used the money to start poultry farm they would have had more useful "birds" in their old age grin grin grin 1mbecile.

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Leezah(f): 5:14am On Jun 13, 2020
butterfly777:
Nowadays, you see girls using leg chain. Does it have any link to cultism?
It specifically for fashion. But dating back to what it means is that a woman who is available for sex

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.