Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,789 members, 7,837,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3095831 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Dayoung335:
All I'm saying is that story is not yours and you're not an elebe.
Stop impersonating, u won't be paid a dime for it

You can still say no to cultism in your own way, u don't necessarily have to form ex-cultist first before saying no to cultism

You knew this how ? Because a certain silly fellow called JJ said so ?

Was your Vikings expose also fake ?

26 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Dayoung335:

You can still say no to cultism in your own way, u don't necessarily have to form ex-cultist first before saying no to cultism

all I'm asking is what told you it's so easy for one who is not an elebe to impersonate airlords??

Yes,i promised not to dignify you with a response anymore but I chose to reply you just this one time...

Who told you one who doesn't get initiated will have an idea all I've been saying since??

Who told you a non-elebe will know the eiye's creed,know his four cardinal points,knows all these and more??

You wanted to sound intelligent,but you're sounding otherwise.

I asked you again,do you think it's so easy for a non-elebe to impersonate elebe?

if you think it's so easy,let's make a practical of yourself go to any nest and try and impersonate(afterall,i have exposed some eiye o.t including the sacred creed here).come back and tell us your findings,for maximum effect,maybe you should go to places that eiye is at war.places like ikorodu,you'd have an idea how easy it is to impersonate airlords after you have done that.you'd also know the meaning of that popular airlord's saying that "o.t no dey full basket". Go and find out how easy it is to impersonate na.

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Monicar:
dude,i find this your comment really annoying!!!

If you take this exposé I'm as a lie,maybe you should come and tell us the truth about confra.
oya nor ves I just wan find your attention... Was actually joking though... Continue pls
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dayoung335: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
My guy you're obviously an illiterate, you see what the love of eiye has done to your life? No more comprehension ability, no reasoning mentality anymore, If u truly graduated from a university then you had better go back and ask for a refund cause u learnt nothing, u don't sound like an educated man to me
Retard blue bst lobber

You're an online impersonator, you better don't graduate to an offline impersonator make dem no break ur head for nonsense

Monicar:
it seem I will go back to the tactic I used while starting this exposé,i will now start ignoring comments and mentions.i mean,what's wrong with people here??

imagine one fellow saying I'm lying.one dunce even said I'm impersonating.who told you it's so easy to impersonate a cult group?? If it's so easy to impersonate,why don't you send any of your relatives to go impersonate so that you can have the "real" gist??

who knows maybe this is why saynotocultism decided to stop his story? For the 1diot who accused me of lying,i challenged you to prove when I lied. As that guy who accused me of impersonating,i dare you to go impersonate eiye confraternity and let's see how easy it is to impersonate a cult group you're not a member.i pray you survive whatever comes your way so that you can share your story and others will learn from your stup1dity. As from now henceforth,i'm not replying any unreasonable comment again. Imagine accusing me of impersonate!! Oh,you want to hear stories of bloodshed??go and join confra now you will witness enough Bloodsheds.

i'm taking about tackling a menace that's afflicting the youths,some f00ls came here to type rubbish.as if you can survive what these cultists are passing through on a daily basis...for the dude who says this sound like a secondary school set-up,it's not too late for you to go and write jamb then when you get an admission,go and join any confraternity in the school that picked you.you will witness tonnes of stories that sounds like *secondary school set-up* when your higher hierarchies start unnecessary extortion/bullying or when your rivals start looking for every available means to end your miserable life. F00ls everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Totalitarian:
Na so one prominent eiye guy i sat close to during an exam couldnt even write anything. Common to explain the Biology of Parrots and Hummingbirds, the guy fail like mugu. If you see where this guy take dey name all the birds if he sit down with him guys, you go fit say na first class him go take commot for school. Na so the guy get carry over for that same course twice. I just weak. Thank God say i read.
������������������������������ Abeg make I laugh small.......This one na upper cut, TKO

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Dayoung335:
My guy you're obviously an illiterate, you see what the love of eiye has done to your life? No more comprehension ability, no reasoning mentality anymore, If u truly graduated from a university then you had better go back and ask for a refund cause u learnt nothing, u don't sound like an educated man to me
Retard blue bst lobber

You're an online impersonator, you better don't graduate to an offline impersonator make dem no break ur head for nonsense

you're a big time f00l!!

I pity your parents who managed to pay your school fees.

You call yourself a Viking,is this how easy it is to impersonate Vikings??

If this is how easy it is to impersonate Vikings,then I must admit you succeeded in mixing with dimwits of your class while your parents are hustling hard to pay your school fees so that your worthless life will have a definition. Such a pity for the poor folks,the nuisance they called son and toiled away for his tuition fees disgraced them openly.

Now,go and meet your fellow Vikings go play with sand.you have succeeded in getting my attention twice.that's such an achievement for your wayward life!!

If you think at this stage I've gotten to in him na confra still dey shack me,then it says a lot about your mental status,exceedingly poor!!

Dunce!!

You can keep quoting me till eternity.i won't dignify you with any response because low life 1mbeciles like you don't deserve any attention from me!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Monicar:
you're a big time f00l!!

If this is how easy it is to impersonate Vikings,then I must admit you succeeded in mixing with dimwits of your class while your parents are hustling hard to pay your school fees so that your worthless life will have a definition. Such a pity for the poor folks,the nuisance they called son and toiled away for his tuition fees disgraced them openly.

Now,go and meet your fellow Vikings go play with sand.you have succeeded in getting my attention twice.that's such an achievement for your wayward life!!

If you think at this stage I've gotten to in him na confra still dey shack me,then it says a lot about your mental status,exceedingly poor!!

Dunce!!

You can keep quoting me till eternity.i won't dignify you with any response because low life 1mbeciles like you don't deserve any attention from me!
you don f*ck up
no share again abeg..we no want

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AK481(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
For those saying cult is not a bad thing .

Why do nbm have chief butcher?
What is his function together with the butchers

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Monicar:
you're a big time f00l!!

Dunce!!

continue bro!!

I'm feeling this story.it seems it has some truth in it.

Those quoting you and calling you all sorts just want to derail the thread.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by StrongandMighty: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Monicar:
you're a big time f00l!!

Dunce!!

Some said you're impersonating, like who really cares if you're impersonating or not? What's his business if you're impersonating? Why is he so pained that you're impersonating?
If it's that easy to impersonate and start telling a story like this then why will some create a new account just for ordinary commenting?
Just ignore whoever said you're impersonating! we really don't care! Impersonate and tell us the evils of cultism! That's what this thread is all about!
If not for you, I wouldn't have known that cultists are being oppressed by their own so called brothers, to the extent of even stealing from them.. I've learnt a lot!
Don't pay no attention to side attractions, expose them all!

42 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Monicar:
you're a big time f00l!!

Dunce!!

Bros leave this guys alone, from all indications it's shows most of these guys trying to distract you are Eiye members, who are doing everything to paint you as an imposter to make others not to believe your story.

I have been reading your write since you started and I can say I doubt if it's a third party account of your experience.

Please ignore them, left for me alone I don't need an expose of any of these criminal gangs to know the are evil and does not mean well for our society, I made up my mind long time ago in Makurdi that no amount of oppression, intimidation or enticement from either the NBM or SVC in Makurdi will make me to join anyone of them, I disassociated myself from everyone of them that joined even though we grew up together......

My neighbor and good friend who was in the SVC will always come around and be disturbing me to come and claim my "Bagg" I told him plain and point blank that I don't have time for all that nonesense, today I don't even Know what he has achieved from joining Vikings safe running for his life from rivals and his fellow Vikings, the guy opened up and told me one day that he doesn't have peace that he regrets the day he was deceived to go and Join SVC, that at his age now he can't think of settling down to marry and have a family for fear of the unknown.......

There is this particular Aiye guy that was bragging to everyone that he was going to win me over and ensure I become an Aiye, he told everyone who cared to listen to a point that some of my friends heard about it and came to warn me about that particular guy that he might just kidnap me one day and take me to their innitiation ground against my wish, what happened to him we just woke one day and heard that the said guy don dey mad for street, till today the guy is mad roaming around the streets, see I didn't do anything to him but because he was boasting and bragging that they should watch and see that he is going to ensure I become an Aiye, God had other plans for my life, who knows if it was God that struck him with madness because I don't know what he must have planned against me, God had plans for me to populate his kingdom and here was a guy threatening to cut shot what God had in stock for me.

I pray for him everyday to regain his sanity, such a sweet kid while growing up turned into a monster by a criminal gang.

My Brother if you wish to continue because of others out there please do.

I was never a Cultist and have never even dreamnt of becoming a member of any even in my after life.
#Saynotocultism
Una wey dey check people identity make una check my own ooooo.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Dayoung335:

You said OP's story was fake. Now another exposer, you're calling him an impersonator too. What really is your problem. You're discouraging truth-tellers here. Or you want him to give up more info of his identity so he is hunted down and killed? Guy calm down.

For the record, all those who chose to tell their stories here have been labelled as fake. From OP, to Ambitiouscent, to Savagesavage, etc. Please if you want to tell your story, ignore the critics. Do your bit in letting people know the real truth behind cultism. No gain at all.

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Themainboy22: 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
@ monicar, please ignore the negative responses here, you owe nobody no explanation. Either they believe or not should be the least of your worries, they should come and tell us their own first hand experience being a cultist or hide their face. P.s: whether the story is true or lie, does not matter hence it connotes with the objective of this thread which is to #saynocultism.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dayoung335: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sorry no vex, your life your choices, noted!
Let's move on in peace

Monicar:
you're a big time f00l!!

Dunce!!

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
...lol I actually went to Hopebay College Okokomaiko.....I never said DSS can determine judgement but thru d back door it can be done.
Through which back door abeg, make we see how stupid u can get. Come and explain back door
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Totalitarian:
I am dating one. Please tell me about them.

flee bro, flee na dm dm dae date thier sef. Peace.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wasky101:

People like u are the reason why law enforcement officers are so reckless, u swallow everything they tell u hook line and sinker.
But since you are a career criminal I expect u to piss your pants everytime they catch you, some of us don't roll like that.
You can check my story of how I dealt with SARS officers not because I had any connection but because I knew my right from wrong and also because i didn't have any skeletons in my wardrobe
https://www.nairaland.com/3619799/police-brutality-life-after-endsarsnow#53561055
You knew your rights because you were right. What if you were caught as a cultist with gins and ammunitions will you have the power to drag with them? If they take out their phones and video you can u say anything? We are talking about criminals caught you are talking about your right??
You should have watched a video that went viral after 4 SARS officer killed 2 thieves in a minibus in Lagos. They didn't drag because they were criminals. Instead they were killed like chickens.
What about the ones that were shot around April when they went for robbery. Imagine policemen shooting unarmed robbers in this country.
This is Nigeria dont come and defend anything you don't know. Right kor right ni. No go say dem no tell you. DSS no go com your house com drag you, if you are caught in any initiations like the op said they can kill the person and nothing you can do about it. Who don die don die go. Na naija we dey DSS go come out defend their own but you who go defend you? After all na u dem find 4 Bush.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by consumer2014: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Monicar:
maybe you should help us with the university setup then.

I won't dignify you with a response again!
What he meant was that in Secondary schools, seniors beat , bully and extort Junior students. Not that your story is a lie, it's the truth you are saying.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
consumer2014:
What he meant was that in Secondary schools, seniors beat , bully and extort Junior students. Not that your story is a lie, it's the truth you are saying.
Thanks brah
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wooaaahhh!!!

Who knows how I can drop mast.urbation?

I've tried all tricks I know,non worked. cry

Having series of girlfriends also doesn't stop it for me embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Observer1: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
saynotocultism:
Those saying am lying should please take this as the truth. You cannot verify my story as a JU and i want you to remain that way because if you go through this, YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE THIS. This post has more than 40K views and i am sure AXXE men must have read this post and they know its the truth and they never challenged me except for the ones warning earlier in this thread to stop it. Please show this to your loved ones and those younger ones thinking of being a cultist. If you have loved ones in school, please do this if you can afford it..Visit them once in a month in school and try to go along with 3 soldiers. When you get into the hostel with the soldiers, the soldiers should tell him to report to them if they have cult related issues. This will automatically drive the ones around away from him. Most student get cajoled into cultism in their first year as they do not have the right senses to choose between life and death. Its called UNIVERSITY and HIGHER INSTITUTIONS as there are various people all around the world with different character to life. Please ensure your loved ones are safe. I am creating a link where you can report all cult related activities to the DSS and i will be heading the unit. Its a web page and very easy to use. You can also upload pictures of the scene you are reporting. When the link is ready, i will give all nairalanders an added advantage . When you make your report about a cult related crime, just add

" i saw your story on cult related issues on nairaland "

Once i see this, i will immediately respond to your request asap. I have submitted the proposal but you know how nigeria things be, i still dey wait for approval.

There is fight we had with Vikingss. The fight was so hot that and the scores was already 1-1 . Some group of vikings where imported from their mother deck ( they know what am talking about ) to fight. Jeezz, i have never seen such a war, they where fuuuckinn prepared. Those vikings came into town and they disguised as strong men. They come straight to you and speak like axxxe men...

VIKINGSSS: egede how far ? how you dey? wetin dey sup...
AYEEE: Omo na KF ooo. We thank KF.

They immediately confirm you are an axxe man and they drop you instantly. They where able to drop about 5 ayyeees with this method and the scores became 6-1. Then ayyeesss immediately stopped identification of an unknown face. If you stop an axxe man then and try to communicate with him as an axxxeee man,

You: egede how far?
ayyesss: I know understand wetin this man dey talk , wetin you dey talk?

The security measure was put in place to make sure all ayyess remain safe. We then traced 4 of the vikingss to their mother deckkk and we contacted ayyesss at okemmiri ( uniport ). They where all beheaded and the one who resisted for a long time due to charm as the ayyess at uniport looked for him. They found him 2 months later in a market. He was beheaded and his head was placed in front of the school gate..

We had a short fight with maphite and there was a particular MF guy that was so good to me... IY, May your soul rest in peace. He was a very good person. He helped anybody even if you are a member of a different cult group. There was a quarrel in town and during the process, the maphite guy stabbed the axxe man dead. The next day, we made calls to external axxe men in UDI high temple ( ambrose ali university ) and they came around. Immediately i got information of their whereabout , i hurriedly went to meet them and we sat down together in a bar along the road. I immediately remembered my friend IY . I got up and told the externals to please give me 2 mins, i went far away from them and called IY to leave town immediately. Immediately i dropped the call, he called his brother and his girl friend and told them they are leaving town with him. They rushed to his hostel and helped him pick up his stuff and arrange them, they got into his car and zoomed off. 20 Mins later, i saw IY in his car with his brother and girl friend. He passed us as we where sitting in the bar, i immediately recognised the car and was happy he his leaving town Suddenly i saw the car driving into a fast food restaurant . I murmured within my self,

Wetin make IY go stop again

He immediately he stepped out of his car, one of the EYES ( NBM office holder in charge of mapping out other cult members ) saw IY, He pointed IY and showed the externals. Note: IY paid his school fees and also gives him money regularly.

eye: That man wey come down from him car na Maphite
externals: The other man , na maphite also?
eye: No na him brother

The externals brought out a gun and followed IY into the fast food. His girl friend asked him to stop his vehicle at the fast food as she wanted fried rice and chicken. The name of the fast food is GENESIS eatery. The externals shot him and his blood spilled on the floor of the fast food. His girl friend and brother both opened the door of the restaurant and ran off.

Please be wise and stay away from cultism. Just like during volcanic eruption, we can only see the lava after eruption. The lava is known as magma before eruption and lava after eruption. No geologist can go into a volcanoe to verify the magma inside because of the great heat. Be wise, its hot in cultism and you will not be able to stand it. The heat made me metamorphose into a changed creation. You might not metamorphose, you might get destroyed by the heat.. BE WISE.

TBC..................

Op,I think you should write a book with your story.

Cultism is nothing but total stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Crbc: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Monicar:
Wooaaahhh!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
NoBones:

Bros leave this guys alone, from all indications it's shows most of these guys trying to distract you are Eiye members, who are doing everything to paint you as an imposter to make others not to believe your story.

I have been reading your write since you started and I can say I doubt if it's a third party account of your experience.

Please ignore them, left for me alone I don't need an expose of any of these criminal gangs to know the are evil and does not mean well for our society, I made up my mind long time ago in Makurdi that no amount of oppression, intimidation or enticement from either the NBM or SVC in Makurdi will make me to join anyone of them, I disassociated myself from everyone of them that joined even though we grew up together......

My neighbor and good friend who was in the SVC will always come around and be disturbing me to come and claim my "Bagg" I told him plain and point blank that I don't have time for all that nonesense, today I don't even Know what he has achieved from joining Vikings safe running for his life from rivals and his fellow Vikings, the guy opened up and told me one day that he doesn't have peace that he regrets the day he was deceived to go and Join SVC, that at his age now he can't think of settling down to marry and have a family for fear of the unknown.......

There is this particular Aiye guy that was bragging to everyone that he was going to win me over and ensure I become an Aiye, he told everyone who cared to listen to a point that some of my friends heard about it and came to warn me about that particular guy that he might just kidnap me one day and take me to their innitiation ground against my wish, what happened to him we just woke one day and heard that the said guy don dey mad for street, till today the guy is mad roaming around the streets, see I didn't do anything to him but because he was boasting and bragging that they should watch and see that he is going to ensure I become an Aiye, God had other plans for my life, who knows if it was God that struck him with madness because I don't know what he must have planned against me, God had plans for me to populate his kingdom and here was a guy threatening to cut shot what God had in stock for me.

I pray for him everyday to regain his sanity, such a sweet kid while growing up turned into a monster by a criminal gang.

My Brother if you wish to continue because of others out there please do.

I was never a Cultist and have never even dreamnt of becoming a member of any even in my after life.
#Saynotocultism
Una wey dey check people identity make una check my own ooooo.
I will continue posting!!

I'm concerned about saving other naive youngsters hustling for admission from the snare of cultism,that's why I'm exposing it all here.

Thanks for your kind words!

It serves as a big form of encouragement cool

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
[quote author=Crbc post=90596509][/quote] grin grin

This your meme is so funny cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

Thanks brah
smiley wink

Sorry for the harsh words I typed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Monicar:
smiley wink

Sorry for the harsh words I typed!
Hope say you don drink the zobogrin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Vanzcharles:

You knew your rights because you were right. What if you were caught as a cultist with gins and ammunitions will you have the power to drag with them? If they take out their phones and video you can u say anything? We are talking about criminals caught you are talking about your right??
You should have watched a video that went viral after 4 SARS officer killed 2 thieves in a minibus in Lagos. They didn't drag because they were criminals. Instead they were killed like chickens.
What about the ones that were shot around April when they went for robbery. Imagine policemen shooting unarmed robbers in this country.
This is Nigeria dont come and defend anything you don't know. Right kor right ni. No go say dem no tell you. DSS no go com your house com drag you, if you are caught in any initiations like the op said they can kill the person and nothing you can do about it. Who don die don die go. Na naija we dey DSS go come out defend their own but you who go defend you? After all na u dem find 4 Bush.
Clap for yourself, u don make sense finish, did u even read d argument from beginning before you started masturbating over it. My only argument is dss doesn't determine punishment for cultists if u cant say anything to buttress the OP's claim why not just crawl back into your whole.
And yes I insist its people like u that sallow everything you hear that makes people like the op bold enough to spew that rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sailorsoldier1: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wasky101:

Through which back door abeg, make we see how stupid u can get. Come and explain back door
I'll explain the back door with my fist and D*ck when I see ur mum
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DASKACE(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
This thread is full of cultist and ex-cultist all trying to derail the good work of Mr OP.

Not surprised though by the antecedents of the morally debased souls all trying effortless to bring this thread to nought. The world we live in is filled with gross darkness but one thing is certain, light will always conquer darkness in any conquest.

To all active cultist/ apologist that are mad at this beautiful thread, I tell you for a fact that there is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof is destruction.

As a person that have experienced life on both sides, I tell you for a fact that nothing super cedes walking in Gods light.. You don't need to watch your back always like these deviants do but you seem to trust God more to be in charge of your affairs.

#saynotocultism

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wasky101:

Clap for yourself, u don make sense finish, did u even read d argument from beginning before you started masturbating over it. My only argument is dss doesn't determine punishment for cultists if u cant say anything to buttress the OP's claim why not just crawl back into your whole.
And yes I insist its people like u that sallow everything you hear that makes people like the op bold enough to spew that rubbish.
Oga wetin be the endpoint of this your argument seff?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Monicar:
Wooaaahhh!!!

When you decide to stop it, you’ll stop it
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

Hope say you don drink the zobogrin
I never drink am o grin

I no get money to buy am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.