Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3085602 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dayoung335: 11:28am On Jun 12, 2020
Exactly on point man

Okay let's take as an instance that axe lord that was butchered by an alliance of maphites and eiye in benin, his heart was cut open and yanked out on live video. Imagine what his fellow brothers had to say about his misfortune; guy u be obinna, guy you LG, guy u no use ur 99(intelligence) guy you no coordinate....

What nonsense, as if your coordination and intelligence can save you when you're surrounded by rivals undecided

Leave cult, leave cult but niggas no go hear word

MeinKampf:
No truer words than this. Even if you have a faint idea of dangers ahead, they play it down for you and attempt to blame those caught up or dead already that they failed to keep to certain nonexistent rules or they failed to fortify themselves properly. Cultists are like spiritual leaders (pastors, Alfas and traditional worshippers) they'll never admit that their proferred solutions failed to work, it'll always be your fault either by claiming you didn't totally adhere to instructions or higher powers affected the potency or efficacy of their suggested solutions. Even when you know various members killed, they'll downplay it for you and tell you that if you follow their nonexistent guide, that won't be your lot. You only get to know those talking you in are also scared as Bleep and are also uncertain about their next moments

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2020
Saltzman00:
u know the aftermath of impersonating aiyes and you obviously think buccaneers are any better because uve been an admire ...lol...no worry sha u go soon try am for where no be ur comfort zone and see what the aftermath would also be you better grow up
thanks bro ,it wont happen again.....i like ur monicker though.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
I'm here!!

I haven't forgotten this thread and I'm still updating grin

More updates in a few minutes cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Accountability: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
I will be giving a detailed account of my experiences with a Nigerian campus cult famed for wearing white and white. I won’t be revealing the cult name so that i can be as detailed as possible.

I lost friends, survived hits, turned into a a wild animal that sleeps in the forest all for fortification embarassed. Writing this is making me emotional.

Some of the fortification i did hunts me to this day.

One thing with charms is that, if you fortify yourself against machets, then machet will always locate you. The very thing you protect yourself against is always drawn to you.

I see blood when i close my eyes embarassed

Oh i remember my friend Chuks who died in my arms all because of confra. It’s not worth it peeps.

The beginning

Cultismkills:
I really love this thread, I was motivated by saynotocultism, monicar, and host of others who shared their story as well, I will like to drop my journey into cultism as well then as buccaneer confraternity member but just that am not that good in story writing but I will try my possible best

Note: Don't ever think your threat will stop me from dropping it

@monicar why you start wetin you no fit finish na, suffice to say you've tried in your effort to enlighten people of the dangers of cultism&encourage them to #saynotocultism through your shared experience, tho your long delay of continued updates is gradually leading to derailing arguments which, despite having past questions and answers in previous posts on this same thread, laziness no gree dem scroll back few pages&check it, nonetheless those paying attention to such derailing arguments are also apportioned blame for derailing.

With the influx of views, in order to avert further derailing while we await more updates from @monicar if he so chooses to, @cultismkills and @notocult or any other remorseful person(cultist) willing to share first/second/third down to hundredth hand experience can commence but for easy comprehension, kindly ensure your story follows the pattern below, number 3 (full details of initiation process) very importanter. Tho members' names can be changed for security reasons, name of cult group is required to convince your viewers that all cult groups are evil and encourage aspiring members&undergraduates to #saynotocultism entirely. Also dont start what you can't finish, ignore pms, empty threats and derailing comments.

Cryomancer:

You can start this way, but it must be a detailed write up and contains lots of lessons for people to learn from

1. Your kind of person and your ways before you became a BAN boy

2. Full details of your encounter with the BAN guys and what led to your complete initiation.

3. Initiatian process and rites that were performed during the initiation.

4. Your dealings after becoming a Buccaneer (Hits, missions, flexings, jor jor, benefits)

5. Your worst and life threatening encounters as a BAN boy.

6. Your regrets after discovering that the movement is a lie and not a way of life.

7. And other thing you can remember to add on your own.

8. Your message to young ones out there and those who are already in the game but wants to leave but they don't know how to ho about it.

P.s: kindly remember to hide sensitive information about yourself which can help other BAN boys to track and find you easily.

I hope this helps to guide you through the write up.

I wish you goodluck Sir.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
butterfly777:
Nowadays, you see girls using leg chain. Does it have any link to cultism?
I don't think so.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Totalitarian: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Monicar:
I don't think so.

can you please tell us about blue angels/queens?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
Monicar:
I don't think so.
Oga u come disturb us or u dae think how u wan say do another lie
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by eNIGERIANG: 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
SS Bows To Pressure Gives Access to Ambrose Nwaogwugwu | e-nigeria!

e-nigeria! gathered that since his arrest on April 28, 2020, the DSS has refused access to him until his arraignment at Owerri Magistrate Court on June 5, 2020.
Nwaogwugwu was arraigned on a 7 count charge bordering on Cyber-stalking, defamation of character among others.
Although Nwaogwugwu reportedly sued the security agency, demanding N50 million compensation in a suit filed at the Federal High Court, Owerri Division, by his team of lawyers led by Chief Mike Ahamba (SAN).

He is also seeking among other prayers a declaration that his continued detention from May 28, 2020 till date is unlawful, wrongful, unconstitutional and a flagrant breach of his fundamental rights as guaranteed by the constitution of Nigeria.

Speaking recent development, Ahamba disclosed that during his last visit the DSS probably bowing to pressure from all corners granted him and his team unfettered access to Nwaogwugwu, where sundry issues bordering on Imo politics and others were discussed.

Here is how the Senior Advocate, captured his experience below…https://www.e-nigeriang.com/dss-bows-to-pressure-gives-access-to-ambrose-nwaogwugwu/

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kaycee625(m): 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
I have to comment again.

It seems there are lots of people with misplaced priorities and confused identities. I hope innocent person doesn't get harmed because of another person's ineptitude

Some years back, an ex cultism came to Nairaland to confess his past sins. From hid write up, you could read he was in pains and on many occasions he stated he no longer cared about his life. He just wanted to talk and be free. But there was a problem. The problem was that he mentioned names of people in NBM that were real. He mentioned precise hits he carried out together with other members. The hits were so vivid that anyone familiar withe locations and old enough could relate and recognize thosd deaths. For many ju people in thosde areas they probably thought it was just assassinations or robberies gone wrong. Long story short, he was tracked down by his frat members and gunned down at his place of work in lagos. He was killed like an animal for reaveling the dangers of cultism to the world!! Let that sink in!

Cultism is dangerous. It would rob you of your conscience, your freedom, your dignity and your life. Karma would come, no doubt. I have lived mine. I am paying the price and hopefully I can help someone avoid my fate by making the right decision.

Anyone coming here warning the op or threatening him is either mischievous, an unrepentant culstist, a bloodthirsty animal or the devil himself. They ate simply threatened by the OP. He has revealed their modus operandi, their initiations and how people lose their lives in the process.

But its not too late for the young souls out there. You can be whatever you want to bd without joining a cult.

The guy who has been striking out posts. I pity you. You are almost to your fifties and you still cannot make a decision for yourself to save yourself! Since yesterday, you have been rambling back and forth without making any sense. Strike force indeed! Unfortunately your tactics to intimidate the OP, silence him has not worked. From day 1 one i saw this post, I started creating an archive of it for future generations to read and learn. I have archived almost all thr pages because at first, i was aftraid the mods would delete it because many cultists were calling on the mods to remove the thread. Just like the guy who lives by day has called on the mods to remove the thread. We are indeed grateful to the mods for allowing the thread to stand for such a very long time. Mods pls ypu can also move to front page to save more lives!

The OP was threatened offline by some unscrupulous elements. I see no reason why je should not threaten anyhow who tries to harm him. The DSS has a cultism unit. So the OP is not wrong in talking about DSS online as long as he doesn't reveal any official and classified material. He has not shamed the DSS, infact in my opinion, he has enhanced the reach of thr DSS on social media so that these blood suckers and killers like that guy who has been forming strike force with his keyboarded would know never to try anything fishy.

OP, like i said yesterday, protect yourself. Do not make friends with anyone. The guy who lives by the night sef no fit touch you. He is acting a script in other to out you. You can see he is trying to link you with a real name. He does not jack sheet about you. Its all an attempt to show some acumen and prove he is important.

Like i say, keep your nairaland account away from your personal life. Log out and clear cache and cookies all the time. Use a vpn if possible. Always log out. Always. Dont forget. Use one standard email for nairaland. There are many tips and more to stay safe from these mad cultists who live by day and kill at night.

You guys stop qouting that guy. Leave him alone. His time will pass, just like all the others.
please i hope i hope the ex cultist killed isnt money soldier, he wrote about his exploita in delsu, and absu, but never completed the story
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Abujalal: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
I dey follow
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dayoung335: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lol......
Very funny response. We're discussing cultism here that fellow is busy reasoning philosophy grin

mistarsam:

Thunder fire philosophy. Shey cultism resemble wetin Dem dey use philosophy solve?
https://www.nairaland.com/5919992/cult-war-amaokpala-anambra-3 your people don start o
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dayoung335: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
This guy sef. You're one funny fellow

But why give us fake gist?

You can still say no to cultism without impersonating....

Monicar:
I'm here!!

I haven't forgotten this thread and I'm still updating grin

More updates in a few minutes cool
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
For those intending to join a cult group.it's better you don't make that mistake!!

I travelled for an h.o in state university in the south west when I was an f.c then.

The outgoing ostrich(whose regime is handing over to another set)did something very wrong!!

It happened that there was a flying bird hoping to get appointment into an hierarchy at the h.o. Now,this flying bird is actually an orphan.his dad is late,the mom is the only one taking care of him and his two younger sisters.sadly,the mom doesn't have a great job.she only have a small stall in her home town where she's selling palm wine and pepper soup(although some airlords who knew the boy told me that the mom is also a coded prostitute.that she sleeps with men for money).

The good thing about the flying bird is that he's a cool headed and hardworking boy.i heard he's doing great in his academics and despite his shortcomings(a lot of times,he do smoke marijuana before going to lectures so the odour is always over him to show that he has been smoking.also he doesn't hide his eiye membership and he has cast before his departmental mates),a lot of girls in his class loves him because he is jovial and extremely brilliant. He also engaged in some side hustles to supplement the little change he got from home.

Now,few weeks before the h.o,the ostrich called the flying bird and told him he's hungry and famished.the flying bird agreed to help the ostrich by taking him to a fancy restaurant on campus,bought some fried rice/drinks for the ostrich,bought more for the ostrich to take home.he also took the ostrich to his house to get him some raw foodstuffs.

It was while they got home that the ostrich got to know that the apart from the small phone with broken screen they always see with small boy,he also have an iPhone and another clean expensive phone,an hp laptop,his self-contained room is also tastefully furnished with a PlayStation 2 console(then,playstation 2 was like ps4 then).

The silly outgoing ostrich took in all these in his few minutes of been there.the young bird also gave the ostrich,#3,500 to "hold body"(along with some foodstuff _tomato paste,rice,some beans,e.t.c).

The flying bird also paid the bike ride for the ostrich!!

the flying bird is in a prominent position to be given an hierarchy,maybe a dove or a parrot.it has been whispered among other airlords that he will likely earn an hierarchy,because he has no fvck up against him

Now on the day of the h.o,the greedy ostrich took called the young airlord and asked him for his phone. The naive dude gave him his small "palasa" phone. The silly ostrich gave the young airlord a terrible slap and rained insults on him.

He immediately called two nightingales and a street co-ordinator of a perch,together with that young man,they went to his villa and start taking off electronics,foodstuff and some amount of money they saw in his room.

The ostrich took the two big phones and the laptop and immediately claimed they are now his. The stupid n.gs also shared other items between themselves...they wanted to leave the youngman with that small,broken-faced phone but one of the nightingales said he call sell it and use the money to buy two bottles of beer.

it was only the street co-ordinator who exhibited some self-respect by not stealing anything from the youngman. Imagine,the ostrich and the nightingales are under-graduates behaving like some common petty thieves,while the one who doesn't have a tertiary institution's education,a full time tout,the Street co-ordinator didn't go on an unnecessary stealing

I later got to know that the ostrich,the ibaka and the nightingales turned that h.o to a full time business by stealing greatly among their junior hierarchies.one of the junior guys,a pecker was asked for a beautiful Android phone he got recently,he lied that it has been stolen.they went to his hostel,searched the room and got the Android phone. They took him to one of the n.g's house and gave him some terrible beatings and also accused him of breaking the airlord's taboo,that "eiye doesn't lie" but "eiye doesn't steal" also and they just committed some armed robbery by forcefully dispossessing their junior hierarchies of their phones,monies,laptops and some other properties!!

One thing people should know is that when the higher hierarchies are oppressing and making life hard for the lower hierarchies,the lower hierarchies always find it hard to called for help,because people will always fault him that who pushed you to been a cultist in the first place??

Were you sent to school to come learn or to go join cult??

Why didn't they go and oppress other innocent students?you caused the problem yourself by joining them.and other several accusations!

Now,the junior hierarchies know nobody will hear their story and sympathize with them,so they usually prefer to suffer in silence with the mindset that when they become an higher hierarchy,they will dish out bigger punishments to the hierarchies under them,as a result of the oppression/abuses they endured over the years!!

this is one reason oppression won't stop in cultism. Take eiye frat for example,the flying bird of today is under some serious duress for been a member in future,that flying bird will become an ibaka,an ostrich,a nightingale,a flight commander.when this happens,he will dish out stiffer punishment to the flying birds under him,because, "na so dem do to me too" and the circle goes on

The lower hierarchies who can't cope with the oppression for long always drop out of school and run far away to start afresh in another school.they can't talk out to people because they will be asked what connection do they have with the bullies.

A particular pecker in my nest then ran away from school when he couldn't bear with the bullying that comes from been an airlord again.he was already in 300 level,just a year remaining for him to finish.

On one occasion,the ostrich,h. S fabulous led some airlords to his hostel one Saturday(they came with sticks and canes) and in front of his entire hostel mates,they tore off his shirts/trouser and stripped him totally unclad,laid him flat and start flogging him(right in front of his villa mates)after the numerous flogging(it got to a stage,the pecker burst into tears and wept bitterly),they told him in a very loud voice that he should never in his life avoid eiye gatherings and then shouted "aba craya, airlords" before dishing him some slaps and leaving him on the spot.his hostel mates and neighbors started seeing him in a weird light after that experience..the next day after the beatings,they still came to threaten him and dispossessing him of some of his hard-earned properties.

He couldn't bear with the humiliations any longer and one day,w without telling anyone his plans,he just disappeared.

My advice to anyone that have a younger relative seeking for admission is to show them this thread and make them read it from the very start!!

A lot of cultists didn't know that they will be oppressed and bullied by their own fraternal mates.they thought they will only have to guard themselves against rival,they didn't know their frat members are the first enemy.they had gotten deeply into it before they painfully found out.

I didn't know I will faced a lot of bullying from eiye but I also experienced my own share of unnecessary bullying,oppression and extortion.there was a time that it was almost a weekly affair for yobo to come and embarrass me in my hostel right in the full glare of everyone,he once made me kneel down,raised up my hand and close my eyes in public.

An aiye departmental mate was taking from his hostel to the junction that led to his house in just his boxer shorts and right there in public,he was flogged with some sticks(imagine,in public with a lot of people passing).he was flogged so hard that people passing had to pity him.

Admission seekers,run away from cultism. there's no good in it,it's plain evil.non of your relatives will want you to undergo such bizzare form of embarrassment...

Just imagine members of a group you joined and paid some serious money after joining them,coming to your and then stripped you unclad before flogging you in full glare of the public.imagine a lady you're crushing on passing throughout at that moment. Imagine an admirer passing through at that moment and seeing you receiving some hot strokes from some drug addicts energetically chanting aye axeman/aba cryer/aromate..even the police don't humiliate criminals like this

On another occasion,an external Nightingale once brought leather belts to my house,he came with the other doves and asked all of us to step outside,we were in front of my hostel,he stripped us to our boxers and started flogging us with his leather belt.the flogging lasted for close to thirty minutes and I was fully embarrassed.

For those that have admission seekers at home,it's your duty to guide the youngsters.one of the ways you can do that is to show them this exposé..if you don't show them and they got initiated,remember,you have a share of the blame!!

I'm in the office now,will type more later!

58 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Dayoung335:
Lol......
Very funny response. We're discussing cultism here that fellow is busy reasoning philosophy grin

What goes around comes around. The rubbish they are defending will haunt them soon
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Macro231101:
Oga u come disturb us or u dae think how u wan say do another lie
dude,i find this your comment really annoying!!!

If you take this exposé I'm as a lie,maybe you should come and tell us the truth about confra.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Monicar:
For those intending to join a cult group.it's better you don't make that mistake!!

I travelled for an h.o in state university in the south west when I was an f.c then.

The outgoing ostrich(whose regime is handing over to another set)did something very wrong!!

It happened that there was a flying bird hoping to get appointment into an hierarchy at the h.o. Now,this flying bird is actually an orphan.his dad is late,the mom is the only one taking care of him and his two younger sisters.sadly,the mom doesn't have a great job.she only have a small stall in her home town where she's selling palm wine and pepper soup(although some airlords who knew the boy told me that the mom is also a coded prostitute.that she sleeps with men for money).

The good thing about the flying bird is that he's a cool headed and hardworking boy.i heard he's doing great in his academics and despite his shortcomings(a lot of times,he do smoke marijuana before going to lectures so the odour is always over him to show that he has been smoking.also he doesn't hide his eiye membership and he has cast before his departmental mates),a lot of girls in his class loves him because he is jovial and extremely brilliant. He also engaged in some side hustles to supplement the little change he got from home.

Now,few weeks before the h.o,the ostrich called the flying bird and told him he's hungry and famished.the flying bird agreed to help the ostrich by taking him to a fancy restaurant on campus,bought some fried rice/drinks for the ostrich,bought more for the ostrich to take home.he also took the ostrich to his house to get him some raw foodstuffs.

It was while they got home that the ostrich got to know that the apart from the small phone with broken screen they always see with small boy,he also have an iPhone and another clean expensive phone,an hp laptop,his self-contained room is also tastefully furnished with a PlayStation 2 console(then,playstation 2 was like ps4 then).

The silly outgoing ostrich took in all these in his few minutes of been there.the young bird also gave the ostrich,#3,500 to "hold body"(along with some foodstuff _tomato paste,rice,some beans,e.t.c).

The flying bird also paid the bike ride for the ostrich!!

the flying bird is in a prominent position to be given an hierarchy,maybe a dove or a parrot.it has been whispered among other airlords that he will likely earn an hierarchy,because he has no fvck up against him

Now on the day of the h.o,the greedy ostrich took called the young airlord and asked him for his phone. The naive dude gave him his small "palasa" phone. The silly ostrich gave the young airlord a terrible slap and rained insults on him.

He immediately called two nightingales and a street co-ordinator of a perch,together with that young man,they went to his villa and start taking off electronics,foodstuff and some amount of money they saw in his room.

The ostrich took the two big phones and the laptop and immediately claimed they are now his. The stupid n.gs also shared other items between themselves...they wanted to leave the youngman with that small,broken-faced phone but one of the nightingales said he call sell it and use the money to buy two bottles of beer.

it was only the street co-ordinator who exhibited some self-respect by not stealing anything from the youngman. Imagine,the ostrich and the nightingales are under-graduates behaving like some common petty thieves,while the one who doesn't have a tertiary institution's education,a full time tout,the Street co-ordinator didn't go on an unnecessary stealing

I later got to know that the ostrich,the ibaka and the nightingales turned that h.o to a full time business by stealing greatly among their junior hierarchies.one of the junior guys,a pecker was asked for a beautiful Android phone he got recently,he lied that it has been stolen.they went to his hostel,searched the room and got the Android phone. They took him to one of the n.g's house and gave him some terrible beatings and also accused him of breaking the airlord's taboo,that "eiye doesn't lie" but "eiye doesn't steal" also and they just committed some armed robbery by forcefully dispossessing their junior hierarchies of their phones,monies,laptops and some other properties!!

One thing people should know is that when the higher hierarchies are oppressing and making life hard for the lower hierarchies,the lower hierarchies always find it hard to called for help,because people will always fault him that who pushed you to been a cultist in the first place??

Were you sent to school to come learn or to go join cult??

Why didn't they go and oppress other innocent students?you caused the problem yourself by joining them.and other several accusations!

Now,the junior hierarchies know nobody will hear their story and sympathize with them,so they usually prefer to suffer in silence with the mindset that when they become an higher hierarchy,they will dish out bigger punishments to the hierarchies under them,as a result of the oppression/abuses they endured over the years!!

this is one reason oppression won't stop in cultism. Take eiye frat for example,the flying bird of today is under some serious duress for been a member in future,that flying bird will become an ibaka,an ostrich,a nightingale,a flight commander.when this happens,he will dish out stiffer punishment to the flying birds under him,because, "na so dem do to me too" and the circle goes on

The lower hierarchies who can't cope with the oppression for long always drop out of school and run far away to start afresh in another school.they can't talk out to people because they will be asked what connection do they have with the bullies.

A particular pecker in my nest then ran away from school when he couldn't bear with the bullying that comes from been an airlord again.he was already in 300 level,just a year remaining for him to finish.

On one occasion,the ostrich,h. S fabulous led some airlords to his hostel one Saturday(they came with sticks and canes) and in front of his entire hostel mates,they tore off his shirts/trouser and stripped him totally unclad,laid him flat and start flogging him(right in front of his villa mates)after the numerous flogging(it got to a stage,the pecker burst into tears and wept bitterly),they told him in a very loud voice that he should never in his life avoid eiye gatherings and then shouted "aba craya, airlords" before dishing him some slaps and leaving him on the spot.his hostel mates and neighbors started seeing him in a weird light after that experience..the next day after the beatings,they still came to threaten him and dispossessing him of some of his hard-earned properties.

He couldn't bear with the humiliations any longer and one day,w without telling anyone his plans,he just disappeared.

My advice to anyone that have a younger relative seeking for admission is to show them this thread and make them read it from the very start!!

A lot of cultists didn't know that they will be oppressed and bullied by their own fraternal mates.they thought they will only have to guard themselves against rival,they didn't know their frat members are the first enemy.they had gotten deeply into it before they painfully found out.

I didn't know I will faced a lot of bullying from eiye but I also experienced my own share of unnecessary bullying,oppression and extortion.there was a time that it was almost a weekly affair for yobo to come and embarrass me in my hostel right in the full glare of everyone,he once made me kneel down,raised up my hand and close my eyes in public.

An aiye departmental mate was taking from his hostel to the junction that led to his house in just his boxer shorts and right there in public,he was flogged with some sticks(imagine,in public with a lot of people passing).he was flogged so hard that people passing had to pity him.

Admission seekers,run away from cultism. there's no good in it,it's plain evil.non of your relatives will want you to undergo such bizzare form of embarrassment...

Just imagine members of a group you joined and paid some serious money after joining them,coming to your and then stripped you unclad before flogging you in full glare of the public.imagine a lady you're crushing on passing throughout at that moment. Imagine an admirer passing through at that moment and seeing you receiving some hot strokes from some drug addicts energetically chanting aye axeman/aba cryer/aromate..even the police don't humiliate criminals like this

On another occasion,an external Nightingale once brought leather belts to my house,he came with the other doves and asked all of us to step outside,we were in front of my hostel,he stripped us to our boxers and started flogging us with his leather belt.the flogging lasted for close to thirty minutes and I was fully embarrassed.

For those that have admission seekers at home,it's your duty to guide the youngsters.one of the ways you can do that is to show them this exposé..if you don't show them and they got initiated,remember,you have a share of the blame!!

I'm in the office now,will type more later!
Sounds like secondary school setup

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Totalitarian:

can you please tell us about blue angels/queens?
blue Angels? shocked

Where did you come across them?

They're the female version of eiye confraternity.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by space9880: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
na wa o people still dey engage in custism for abraka? now na yahoo be the cultism if you no get money you be JU

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

Sounds like secondary school setup
maybe you should help us with the university setup then.

I won't dignify you with a response again!

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Dayoung335:
This guy sef. You're one funny fellow

But why give us fake gist?

You can still say no to cultism without impersonating....

what the hell is wrong with you people

Do you think I don't have a life of my own other to come online and be sensitizing people about the dangers of cultism??

You call this a fake gist

Mr. "fake gist detector" maybe you should tell us the real gist,since all I'm saying is fake!!

31 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kaycee625:
please i hope i hope the ex cultist killed isnt money soldier, he wrote about his exploita in delsu, and absu, but never completed the story
that guy's stories are fictions.. This particular guy schooled in LASU

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Monicar:
maybe you should help us with the university setup then.

I won't dignify you with a response again!
I meant the practice of doing to your juniors what was done to you.
Your blood de hot, I'll advise chilled zobo grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Totalitarian: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
I am dating one. Please tell me about them.

Monicar:
blue Angels? shocked

Where did you come across them?

They're the female version of eiye confraternity.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Totalitarian: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Na so one prominent eiye guy i sat close to during an exam couldnt even write anything. Common to explain the Biology of Parrots and Hummingbirds, the guy fail like mugu. If you see where this guy take dey name all the birds if he sit down with him guys, you go fit say na first class him go take commot for school. Na so the guy get carry over for that same course twice. I just weak. Thank God say i read.

36 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Totalitarian:
Na so one prominent eiye guy i sat close to during an exam couldnt even write anything. Common to explain the Biology of Parrots and Hummingbirds, the guy fail like mugu. If you see where this guy take dey name all the birds if he sit down with him guys, you go fit say na first class him go take commot for school. Na so the guy get carry over for that same course twice. I just weak. Thank God say i read.
Damn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
it seem I will go back to the tactic I used while starting this exposé,i will now start ignoring comments and mentions.i mean,what's wrong with people here??

imagine one fellow saying I'm lying.one dunce even said I'm impersonating.who told you it's so easy to impersonate a cult group?? If it's so easy to impersonate,why don't you send any of your relatives to go impersonate so that you can have the "real" gist??

who knows maybe this is why saynotocultism decided to stop his story? For the 1diot who accused me of lying,i challenged you to prove when I lied. As that guy who accused me of impersonating,i dare you to go impersonate eiye confraternity and let's see how easy it is to impersonate a cult group you're not a member.i pray you survive whatever comes your way so that you can share your story and others will learn from your stup1dity. As from now henceforth,i'm not replying any unreasonable comment again. Imagine accusing me of impersonate!! Oh,you want to hear stories of bloodshed??go and join confra now you will witness enough Bloodsheds.

i'm taking about tackling a menace that's afflicting the youths,some f00ls came here to type rubbish.as if you can survive what these cultists are passing through on a daily basis...for the dude who says this sound like a secondary school set-up,it's not too late for you to go and write jamb then when you get an admission,go and join any confraternity in the school that picked you.you will witness tonnes of stories that sounds like *secondary school set-up* when your higher hierarchies start unnecessary extortion/bullying or when your rivals start looking for every available means to end your miserable life. F00ls everywhere!!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
Totalitarian:
I am dating one. Please tell me about them.

Abia
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dayoung335: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
All I'm saying is that story is not yours and you're not an elebe.
Stop impersonating, u won't be paid a dime for it

You can still say no to cultism in your own way, u don't necessarily have to form ex-cultist first before saying no to cultism

Monicar:
what the hell is wrong with you people

Do you think I don't have a life of my own other to come online and be sensitizing people about the dangers of cultism??

You call this a fake gist

Mr. "fake gist detector" maybe you should tell us the real gist,since all I'm saying is fake!!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Totalitarian:
grin grin grin.. Enter the place you go know say Ac nor be fan
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonylee912: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
mistarsam:

Thunder fire philosophy. SHEY CULTISM RESEMBLE WETIN DEM DEY USE PHILOSPHY SOLVE?
https://www.nairaland.com/5919992/cult-war-amaokpala-anambra-3 your people don start o

sorry to state but this statement stinks of sheer ignorance

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
So person no fit make observation again?
You can go shove your diicck up your asss for all I care. Motherfather
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
About the guy who spilled & I was later to read that he got killed, he was detailed & specific. That was always going to annoy NBM. The names he mentioned were high profile cultists. Their era was a brutal one at LASU. In '06, SEC had a major hit on them at PPL, 4 fell in a day. Things tuned down alot after that.

My take is: if you're involved at that level, there's hardly any way you'd tell your story & not annoy your group. Even when you do not mention names; you have broken the oath of secrecy, they dont trust you anymore, they'll come for you.

However, a lot still have to tell their story to be free of the spiritual implications of their acts just like the OP. In that case, SPILL IT ALL. Include names, photos & facebook ID of those who could be after your life. Hit them first.

If that guy did, he'd still be alive or a public outcry could be generated, the police would get involved. They'll be picked up or on the run instead of the peace they're enjoying while he's cold & gone.

What do you think?

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: alphaconde(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.