Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3094691 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Weepingangel:
All the personal stories narrated on this thread is nothing but the truth. Cultism is very dangerous.. As a guy that was brought up in a cultism infested environment, I can relate to all these stories... Any Uniport Gee of 1993 to 1999 set should have heard of small satan... #Shuncultism...
Small Satan was indeed small Satan

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
saynotocultism:
I have been watching you . You will understand until things crumble before you very eyes. I am warming you specifically, please leave this thread alone. You might think you are anonymous but you will be suprised how things might turn against you. Leave this thread alone and get lost in cultism. I am warning you and this is not a threat. Leave this thread alone. If you think you will indirectly support cultism , i am warning you . You will not understand. This is more than subscribing to a data bundle and rant online, this is way above you. Leave this thread in peace.

Tht boy is 25tolife. He operates a lot of monickers on this thread. He's also the same person spamming my threads with false claims. Most times I just dey laugh am seeing him exchange conversations with himself.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
Weepingangel:
All the personal stories narrated on this thread is nothing but the truth. Cultism is very dangerous.. As a guy that was brought up in a cultism infested environment, I can relate to all these stories... Any Uniport Gee of 1993 to 1999 set should have heard of small satan... #Shuncultism...
Haha Small satan indeed. I heard about little joe vallashipaper.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Tht boy is 25tolife. He operates a lot of monickers on this thread. He's also the same person spamming my threads with false claims. Most times I just dey laugh am seeing him exchange conversations with himself.
guy,u no get sense ooh.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by julifeisgood: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hi all, I will soon get down to narrate my story of how NBM was "mistakenly" unearthed in OAU Ife in 1999 and how that led to the events of July 10, 1999.

Meanwhile, can anybody recall Yele Sowore's time as Students Union President Unilag (1993 to 1994, I think) and his fight against fraternities in Unilag? He practically fought all of them to a standstill and till today, Unilag continues to enjoy serenity.

So, what did he do right? Are there lessons to be learnt in his successful struggle against fraternities in Unilag?

Then I'm thinking, is it possible,by any chance, to change these fraternities themselves and redirect all of that negative energy into more positive endeavors? Maybe by Strong Men who are change agents?

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
Weepingangel:

Some of us never hear in story
Share it if u can

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Me thinks a lot of cult activities were not well documented or known between 98 - 2005 cos of internet and mobile devices
That period was the OG period of cultism in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by julifeisgood: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
hustla:
Me thinks a lot of cult activities were not well documented or known between 98 - 2005 cos of internet and mobile devices

God! LASU during that period was something else.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
julifeisgood:
Hi all, I will soon get down to narrate my story of how NBM was "mistakenly" unearthed in OAU Ife in 1999 and how that led to the events of July 10, 1999.

Meanwhile, can anybody recall Yele Sowore's time as Students Union President Unilag (1993 to 1994, I think) and his fight against fraternities in Unilag? He practically fought all of them to a standstill and till today, Unilag continues to enjoy serenity.

So, what did he do right? Are there lessons to be learnt in his successful struggle against fraternities in Unilag?

Then I'm thinking, is it possible,by any chance, to change these fraternities themselves and redirect all of that negative energy into more positive endeavors? Maybe by Strong Men who are change agents?
you can share please, hope this is nt ur main account?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
Is your madness starting all over again? Thought you have been cured? Why can't he share the information with his moniker? I feel for people who have to deal with you in real life
25tolife:
not with this ur account bro.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
julifeisgood:

God! LASU during that period was something else.

Ibadan Poly, lasu, Ilaro Poly, Mapoly, UNIBEN during that period na die according to stories i heard
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
who remember dat guy called NINJA at ekosodin wey dey shoot people for yansh.. dat guy still dey alive sef.. only him na one man battalion.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Unical those days was called the Nigerian war College... BAN, SVG and NBM were always at war...

We got so use to gunshots we no longer cared... We will simply ask.. "Na which people dey shoot gun so" while calmly chilling and admiring cream chicks walking by...

2001 - 2003 was a brutal Era ... The Yahoo Yahoo Era of 2004-2009 reduced the tempo... Now we are gradually going to the brutal days...

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
ekene101:
who remember dat guy called NINJA at ekosodin wey dey shoot people for yansh.. dat guy still dey alive sef.. only him na one man battalion.

So we can call him "Nyash shooter" ..... grin

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
jmaine:

lolz Bros no go fhuk wit dat guy o, na mostly girls yansh he dey shoot it's like girl do am strong thing,guy dey always dey road to ekosodin river,pem oneside dey burn he kush,if guy man pass,he optain am even if na 10kad dey d guy hand,he no go spare am,if na babe be sure say she must collect borris for yansh. dat guy na real life Noob saibot..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
ekene101:
lolz Bros no go fhuk wit dat guy o, na mostly girls yansh he dey shoot it's like girl do am strong thing,guy dey always dey road to ekosodin river,pem oneside dey burn he kush,if guy man pass,he optain am even if na 10kad dey d guy hand,he no go spare am,if na babe be sure say she must collect borris for yansh. dat guy na real life Noob saibot..

Lolz.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
Weepingangel:

If you were in PH within that period and beyond, you must know Bob Satan (later graduated to militancy) and a known guy in Bori that buried a rival alive and rose quickly in ranks. cry cry embarassed

Men don go for nothing shaaaaaa... How can a parent send one to school only to receive a message to come and pick the corpse of the young fellow?

Some are not even seen. cry cry

Cultism is a bad egg that needs to be thrown away ASAP else we will all be in danger. cry cry cry

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
MeinKampf:
Is your madness starting all over again? Thought you have been cured? Why can't he share the information with his moniker? I feel for people who have to deal with you in real life
baba,na u get madness ooh....i never knew that was not his real account. People that Deals with me in real life.? Guy if you knw me, u go like me oo . B4 you talk next time.
apply sanity first, so u no speak rubbish.

u go just wan read cult stories without giving the op, guidelines on how to post...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
jmaine:

if them shoot person for yansh e no dae don ooh.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
jmaine:

Lolz.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
uniben guys must know am,heard he got killed some years ago but I wasn't too sure because I was in kaduna then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
hustla:
true talk, as at then na mens dae run am.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DaBogu: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
I was still in school when my younger brother called me and said that an old friend of mine (Bob) had died in a cult clash. I went home for the Christmas/the burial.

Two days later, we were allowed to look through his room and possibly give out some of the things worth giving out. It was in the process of ransacking the house that I stumbled on his diary... the content is supplied bellow with distorted names of people and location to avoid identification... the diary read: NOTE... the story was written like a diary file, I assembled them and so there may not be much unity... just hope u enjoy it all the same.

For two years, I have written parts of this story without knowing what title to give it, of when the reality of what had happened in the first year of my study in the university will finally stop hunting. Maybe you may help me with answers to the questions that leave my heart heavy. Mind you, forgiveness is not an option for you readers. If I have to forgive, god himself will have to apologise for letting them take away the only love of my life. That is if he (God) has a sense of remorse.
Just call me Bob, (that’s the name I have been called since my secondary school days). I may not be one of the most “handsomest” of guys around your neighbourhood, but I sure had my fair share of pretty girls, probably because I was extra- ordinarily intelligent. ( I can’t say for sure if I still am). It was no news therefore when I got admission into one of the most prestigious Universities in the Niger Delta.
Before the orientation for fresher’s started, I had made a handful of friends because apart from being intelligent, I was also a great talker. It’s never hard for people like to build an empire of friends anywhere. And so, like a swarm of bees, we buzzed around campus like every new intake will do until we found ourselves at the orientation ground were our likes converged.
“Your moda boy...” ( I was going to say your mother’s boyfriend in reply to a statement made by a friend when she walked by, the sun gracing her chocolate skin and the short black dress she wore adding splendour to her already awesome body. She was the best creation of women that I had seen in a long time). She soon mixed with the crowd and I never saw her that day...

Two weeks after killing myself over a lady I was not sure to meet again passed without me setting my eyes close to anything like her. I decided to move on and soon, settled to my studies believing I had lost her even when she was never mine.
Then she came again, this time to stay for good. We met in a general studies class. Trust me, I made sure she realised how intelligent I was through the question and answer sessions I had with the lecturer. She was impressed and we struck off a friendship that will today be one of my greatest undoing.
The bond grew and we soon became lovers. She was innocent and lovable, wrote moving letters to me day by day. My studies suffered because they dint matter anymore, for all I cared, her love was enough. Our first kiss was heaven and I promised her there and then that I was never going to leave her.  She dint believe me though because I had a reputation of being one unrepentant player. I made good my promise.
What will turn out to be the beginning of the end to our love started one evening three months after we started dating. She complained of being afraid of losing me after she was threatened by a group of boys that they will deal with her since she had refused according to them to date their friend. I assure her that nothing will happen to either of us and that the threats were just to get her afraid and probably date the said guy. I was wrong.
It was the 6th of March it all happened. I was returning from a party with my girl and a two of my male friends when a car overtook us. The four doors flung open, some guys came towards us and sprayed bullets into our car... i woke up days later in one of the hospitals in Asaba. Mum was there with one of my friends in the car. Jennifer and the other did not survive...

As we prepared for their burials, I got a call asking me to meet them at a hotel in Ibusa... the message was short, the caller said: “we can help you if you want revenge, we can fix that. There was no need waiting for a second call, I went and few weeks later, I became a full blooded member of one of the most dreaded cult group in Delta state.
There was no time to waste, the revenge mission was planned and weapons were gotten with me footing most of the bills. We were to attack on the 3rd Nov. 2012...
... Well he died in the cult clash on the morning of 4th Nov. after a bullet from the rival group hit him. He is believed to have written the following lines just before the operation because they were the last words in the diary...

If I live, I pray to god my soul to keep
If I die, I pray him my soul to accept.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MummyIMadeIt: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
jmaine:
Unical those days was called the Nigerian war College... BAN, SVG and NBM were always at war...

We got so use to gunshots we no longer cared... We will simply ask.. "Na which people dey shoot gun so" while calmly chilling and admiring cream chicks walking by...

Na so my Uncle take be dropout from Uni Cal in those days...anyways him complete school for north sha...

Those period hot die walahi!

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
hustla:

You just dey make noise. I used Siemens a50 when it came out in 2002 and i wasn't any big man. The box still dey my room till today with the manuals. Other 'cheap' phones were around in 2001. Before that i used one yeye blue screen phone that was on life support

Again ill correct you, we used to order for Yankee and UK school catalogues back in 2001

Infact i rmbr all the phones i used after that period, Nokia 3250, Sony Ericsson p910i and the likes

In 2005, phones like sendo x, sagem myx 6 and 7 and Samsung d500 series were already common and that's probably the time you know well

Yahoo messenger became common around 2002 when boys used to use what they called Gene to order goods online, particularly PhatFarm and FuBu

I have seen it all, nothing wey u fit tell me around that era

System and Sendo were popular entry level phones back then.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
light099:

Lets forget about issue of phone as I realize many people who were not old enough or born that time to have live experience of how things were, all checked Google and were arguing based on what they saw on Google. Those who were old enough then, couldn't differentiate between 2001/2002/2003 or were twisting things to support their false claims. Even apart from cost of acquiring phones and SIM, network signal was another big problem then, very very limited then. Only few spots had signals, people had to climb and look before getting few bars to call. So then, it's one thing to buy phone, another thing to buy SIM, another problem to have signal to call. Most people who succeeded getting phone end up using it to play game because of signal. So, if anyone claim to be student come here claiming he was in the luxury of his room around 2000/2001 calling his student friend who also had a phone, I'm smart enough to know that little detail is a big lie.
I should stop wasting my time arguing with anyone who claimed using phones was very common in 2001/2002.
The liars and their indomie generation supporters who don't know things can keep fooling themselves
Ok apart from phone, what about school fees scratch card. Do any school own website or produce scratch cards way back in 2000/2001 when internet was still young then?

I'm done arguing with anyone about the issue.

I owned my first phone in 2003 just after SS 3, while I had 3 guys in my class who had phones since SS 2,so owning a phone back then wasn't far-fetched.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ahbeg make una dae go phones section. Smiles.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
25tolife:
if them shoot person for yansh e no dae don ooh.

Too much fat na.. grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
ekene101:
uniben guys must know am,heard he got killed some years ago but I wasn't too sure because I was in kaduna then.

Such troublesome dudes always end up dead..That is always the endgame.. .

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
DaBogu:
 I was still in school when my younger brother called me and said that an old friend of mine (Bob) had died in a cult clash. I went home for the Christmas/the burial.

Two days later, we were allowed to look through his room and possibly give out some of the things worth giving out. It was in the process of ransacking the house that I stumbled on his diary... the content is supplied bellow with distorted names of people and location to avoid identification... the diary read: NOTE... the story was written like a diary file, I assembled them and so there may not be much unity... just hope u enjoy it all the same.

For two years, I have written parts of this story without knowing what title to give it, of when the reality of what had happened in the first year of my study in the university will finally stop hunting. Maybe you may help me with answers to the questions that leave my heart heavy. Mind you, forgiveness is not an option for you readers. If I have to forgive, god himself will have to apologise for letting them take away the only love of my life. That is if he (God) has a sense of remorse.
Just call me Bob, (that’s the name I have been called since my secondary school days). I may not be one of the most “handsomest” of guys around your neighbourhood, but I sure had my fair share of pretty girls, probably because I was extra- ordinarily intelligent. ( I can’t say for sure if I still am). It was no news therefore when I got admission into one of the most prestigious Universities in the Niger Delta.
Before the orientation for fresher’s started, I had made a handful of friends because apart from being intelligent, I was also a great talker. It’s never hard for people like to build an empire of friends anywhere. And so, like a swarm of bees, we buzzed around campus like every new intake will do until we found ourselves at the orientation ground were our likes converged.
“Your moda boy...” ( I was going to say your mother’s boyfriend in reply to a statement made by a friend when she walked by, the sun gracing her chocolate skin and the short black dress she wore adding splendour to her already awesome body. She was the best creation of women that I had seen in a long time). She soon mixed with the crowd and I never saw her that day...

Two weeks after killing myself over a lady I was not sure to meet again passed without me setting my eyes close to anything like her. I decided to move on and soon, settled to my studies believing I had lost her even when she was never mine.
Then she came again, this time to stay for good. We met in a general studies class. Trust me, I made sure she realised how intelligent I was through the question and answer sessions I had with the lecturer. She was impressed and we struck off a friendship that will today be one of my greatest undoing.
The bond grew and we soon became lovers. She was innocent and lovable, wrote moving letters to me day by day. My studies suffered because they dint matter anymore, for all I cared, her love was enough. Our first kiss was heaven and I promised her there and then that I was never going to leave her.  She dint believe me though because I had a reputation of being one unrepentant player. I made good my promise.
What will turn out to be the beginning of the end to our love started one evening three months after we started dating. She complained of being afraid of losing me after she was threatened by a group of boys that they will deal with her since she had refused according to them to date their friend. I assure her that nothing will happen to either of us and that the threats were just to get her afraid and probably date the said guy. I was wrong.
It was the 6th of March it all happened. I was returning from a party with my girl and a two of my male friends when a car overtook us. The four doors flung open, some guys came towards us and sprayed bullets into our car... i woke up days later in one of the hospitals in Asaba. Mum was there with one of my friends in the car. Jennifer and the other did not survive...

As we prepared for their burials, I got a call asking me to meet them at a hotel in Ibusa... the message was short, the caller said: “we can help you if you want revenge, we can fix that. There was no need waiting for a second call, I went and few weeks later, I became a full blooded member of one of the most dreaded cult group in Delta state.
There was no time to waste, the revenge mission was planned and weapons were gotten with me footing most of the bills. We were to attack on the 3rd Nov. 2012...
... Well he died in the cult clash on the morning of 4th Nov. after a bullet from the rival group hit him. He is believed to have written the following lines just before the operation because they were the last words in the diary...

If I live, I pray to god my soul to keep
If I die, I pray him my soul to accept.
What a sad story. May he rest in peace

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
I hate to argue personal details of your life with you but you really need to check your dates Sir.

Bagehot:

I owned my first phone in 2003 just after SS 3, while I had 3 guys in my class who had phones since SS 2,so owning a phone back then wasn't far-fetched.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
hustla:

Ibadan Poly, lasu, Ilaro Poly, Mapoly, UNIBEN during that period na die according to stories i heard

U OMMITTED : OFFA POLY, ESA-OKE, UNAD, EKPOMA, OWO POLY & THE REST

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Na so my Uncle take be dropout from Uni Cal in those days...anyways him complete school for north sha...

Those period hot die walahi!

Those days were brutal mehn! I remember in 2001after their final exams.. Na so people begin fly their colour, dey parade with guns for broad day light, dey salee, dey shoot for up...

Oboy, we come shock say all men for geology department be system men, and dem plenty for that department ... Even the ones wey we dey reason as worthy children of God...

I learnt to take the average Joe as a cultist on campus.. to avoid challenging death unknowingly....

A BAN friend of mine was exterminated by the SVC a few seconds after having a little chat with us.. As we take 4 steps like this, na gun shots.

We didn't know the guyz chilling 2 cars away were angels of death... They shot him point blank on his chest and casually walked away with No fear.. No rush.. No hazzle...

We later got to hear, he was a part of a hit the previous day and they had to take him out..

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jmaine, Soliddust3030 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.