Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3063904 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol it's normal for you to deny it, that's what any sane man will do
ok its me.No be wetin u wan hear.But bro try and call that number, its ringing.thanks
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol so your phone number, address, location and pictures were also gotten from bet9ja ID right.?
u got all that shit there probably from the guy facebook account. Post more pictures bro,if you truely know what you are doing.but dont drag innocent people into this ur mess.

i don talk finish,if you like talk say na AZ dae talk. Kingazubuike come make i carry you go site make you help me sandpaper wall when i don screed....Lol.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol the matter no concern me but this definitely your alternate account else you shouldn't be bothered about a cultist being exposed.
who call or mention you before? Mofo!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
I too know, I too know, na so Jonathan take become fall guy for David.

You go dey shout, dem go frame you for wetin you no do, you go just rot for cell/prison.

Even if he is not who he says he is, no need to start abusing people upandan. This is a faceless forum, yes,but not as faceless as you think.

And, doing IP tracker, lmao. Let me not even talk about that one.
My IP wey dey always show say na Lagos or Abuja i dey when i dey a different location.

Pipe low.
A word.....

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Aladdin1:
Super story! your story full of lies and e no add up.abeg go rewrite the truth.u say u come 4rm poor family.how u manage get brother wey fit bring police 4rm asaba come abraka? u say joy na student how come she no fit write come and go? u say u come 4rm poor family and u dey struggle for skool.how u manage get money to buy drinks for cultist? lastly how come all the police wey handle ur case,even civil defence come be vikings?abeg i no read again.carry ur story go.
Bruh, you reek of ignorance

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by odimbannamdi(m): 12:24am On Jul 04, 2020
OBelz:
I left the game over 10yrs and I come here to share my experience I get slut shamed for helping your and everyone reading not to make the same mistake I made.

Thank you all the same.

Dont let what that bros said get to you, sweetheart. We deeply appreciate your efforts and contributions on here. Posterity will remember you

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 7:04am On Jul 04, 2020
25tolife:
who call or mention you before? Mofo!
Nigga why are you following me
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Johnpoll(m): 7:15am On Jul 04, 2020
thank God you survive the brutal attack
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Nigga why are you following me
ask ur gayboss kingazubuike,i personally dae untop una matter. Expect ur left ear not to work any moments from now.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2020
25tolife:
ask ur gayboss kingazubuike,i personally dae untop una matter. Expect ur left ear not to work any moments from now.
It seems you're definitely crazy.... Don't tag me to any shenanigans at all.... I'm warning you

I don’t have any business with your miserable life

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Good News. Armor Tank and others that killed the cultist boy on the viral video caught. Kudos NPF

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/03/police-sars-arrest-cultists-for-killing-man-in-viral-video/

The Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) of the Lagos State Police Command has arrested nine members of the Eiye confraternity.

They were tracked for taking out a rival cult member in May 2020. The recorded murder circulated on the internet.

Nigeria’s Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, directed the Commissioner of Police in Lagos, Hakeem Odumosu, to apprehend them.

In the footage, the cultists first asked the young man some questions before snuffing his life.

Odumosu told newsmen that SARS operatives initially arrested one of the suspects, Francis Diamond aka Iron Man.

He confessed to being among the gang and that he was the one who recorded the chilling video.

Eight other members were later arrested.

In custody are Olaitan Apanpa aka Emir/Armoured Tank, 31; Chidi Michael aka Jaaru, 25; Eno Sunday aka Covenant, 25; Saheed Gbadebo aka Sambo, 23.

Others are Adepeju Azeez aka Aboki, 38; Samuel Ilesanmi aka Baba Obo; Omotosho Quadri, 25; and Moses Ogungbe, 28.

Apanpa, it was revealed, pulled the trigger that killed the victim.

They said the reason for their action was that the deceased participated in the elimination of one of their leaders at the University of Ibadan in early 2020.

Police said the suspects were serial killers of rival cult members in Ikorodu and its environs.

Detectives found that Gbadebo single-handedly killed two persons at Bayekun Street, Ikorodu and another five at Ajah.

The gang members will be charged to court at the end of investigations.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2020
Kudos to the NPF, that would serve as a warning to the rest of cultist.....

kudos to the poster@kingthreat more grace. Na people like you we need for this thread.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by annayawchee: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2020
25tolife:
Kudos to the NPF, that would serve as a warning to the rest of cultist.....

kudos to the poster@kingthreat more grace. Na people like you we need for this thread.
Very stu.pid and loud mouthed Oloriburuku omo...

U alone will be your own doom.

Better stay low..

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2020
25tolife you're done for I swear

You better don't deactivate......I've always maintained my lane but u dragged me into your foolishness

You'll know that not everyone here is joking

Thanks to that dude that uploaded his number

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2020
annayawchee:
Very stu.pid and loud mouthed Oloriburuku omo...

U alone will be your own doom.

Better stay low..
There's no need for him staying low

I've already got what I wanted

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by annayawchee: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2020
Nezzjnr:

There's no need for him staying low

I've already got what I wanted
He wouldn't heed to the advice anyways...

He is too lousy for his own good..

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2020
annayawchee:
He wouldn't heed to the advice anyways...

He is too lousy for his own good..
Even if he keeps a low profile.....I really don't care

I'll just work with the information I've gathered about him

Cc Saynotocultism

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by annayawchee: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Cc Saynotocultism
All the best bro..

Maybe a little lesson will set him straight

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2020
annayawchee:
All the best bro..

Maybe a little lesson will set him straight
This will serve as lesson to the others

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by StrikeBack(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bush meat don catch hunter

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Gbengadaniel12: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Cc Saynotocultism
from the few pictures he left on his Facebook, one can detect he once or his still schooling at kogi state university anyigba, a very bad school, infamous for lots of cult wars lately.

Saynotocultism

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
25tolife:
ok its me.No be wetin u wan hear.But bro try and call that number, its ringing.thanks
Do you know the meaning of degenarate? Check it out. Stay safe
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
Are there still Sharps like that boy..It is clear he was here to gain more OT to Carry on with his mischief or he is a dirty Cultists.Clearly,One without Brains I swear.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Gbengadaniel12:
from the few pictures he left on his Facebook, one can detect he once or his still schooling at kogi state university anyigba, a very bad school, infamous for lots of cult wars lately.

Saynotocultism
He really has a lot of blood on his hands

Even if he deactivates.... It's late already

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
25tolife hope you cooperate with the necessary Authorities when they come knocking

Daddytime advised you.... A whole lot of people advised you but you didn't listen

You didn't know some people were watching so as to get little infos about you... You played yourself son

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NavalKING: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
tjxicee:

Boss I hail o. You really finish work o. omo people
really dey this thread lowkey when no dey comment but dey observe.

That guy no dey hear word. E don cast so tey everybody don yab am. Only am report himself to saynotocultism. Only am admit once for this thread say he dey derail. Only am confess say the ban frat sef, he dey impersonate. only am lol.

that swankysomething guy was even pleading for him. He was still running mouth. Last last only am say he will apologize & deactivate. fucking coward. So he fell for that bej9ja Id stuff. dumb ass. That’s the second time king azubike is pulling that stunt. Yet the thing still dey enter. Lol

25 you for no remove your fb post abi no be u. If ban get mouth they suppose drill u for impersonating. I noticed u still use Some of their
lingua here. Lol see as thread focus on u. Nuisance
Exactly. I suspect KingAzubuike is the same as nihilist not sure tho. KingAzubuike is very smart, he most likely used that nihilist moniker as a bait. The same trick he played for 25tolife partner in crime (forgotten his moniker) during his early days on this thread when he asked for his account number so he can give him small change. Just account number KingAzubuike used to track him to facebook and get his information before the guy later deactivate. You be cultist yet dey drop details anyhow. Petty things like this are what they use to track people. You might see it as small but for a detective or investigator, it's a very big and priceless asset. Just bet9ja ID nahim this one use expose himself. Greed comes before a fall.

31 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.