Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3066504 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
uncastableodd:
Please nairalanders .let us learn to forgive the guy .He have been on my neck begging me he regret every of his action .He told me he have been banned from this thread .

I hope we can forgive him.

Thank you all

cheesy cheesy cheesy. This one off me o.

Lemme quote his response to my post from yesterday afternoon in my next post.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
25tolife:
snr man....hm papa! Make hm no pipe low anything.

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by bigseank(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Na so this 25tolife boy do do enter trap....those wey beg you beg you, those wey warn you warn you, you say everybody mouth dey smell....you think say na joke, You don mess up, real men don carry your matter up. Anything your eyes see collect am like that. the guy na bloody nuisance.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
JasperVII:

Pls whenever you do, abeg update us. I for one will like to see it on this thread, hell I hope it makes front page

Seconded.

To all the people saying he’s not the latest irritant, pay attention to the writing pattern, choice of words etc. You won’t need anyone to tell you he’s the same person.

He’s really unrepentant and deserves to be unmasked properly to drum some sense into his head.

However, he doesn’t deserve to be punished or maltreated for constituting a nuisance here. Only if he had truly committed any offense as alleged.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Abeg mek we die that guy matter.
Na comic relief of some sorts.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by bigestPREEKhere: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
Arturitoroman:
those of you here who think nairaland is a faceless forum, I guess you now know that is not as faceless as you think...
it is not faceless for idiots like that guy. enough of these faceless , not faceless shit. you can stay in nairaland and no one will know who u are. the guy already posted his details and even an idiot will track him if they want to. the thing is we should learn to stop derailing threads. i wasnt following his rants but from the little i read, e bi like say he really torment una. believe me, there are people that are fully anonymous here. even the ower of nairaland sef no fit trace them.
all that is btw, there is the most interesting story i was reading here that has to do with the girl that said she used to belong. i dont know why u guys bullied her out. i even read where she said she recieved threats in her dms. why will she respond to dms to start with? we really need to use our brains in everything we do.
she was spitting some real info here. with the way these naija girls are behaving these days. we need girls like her around to expose some of their dark paths

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rahkman:
and If I am not 25tolife you will die a miserable death this year agreed?
Are you trying to put him into more troubles? Back off man. You don't generate trouble when everything is cast instead you roll for peace.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tjxicee: 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
swankyshank:

He could be a cultist and opt to be lousy here under the false assumption that it’s a faceless forum. You’ll be surprised at how dumb alot of supposedly smart people could be.

Looking at the pictures on his real Facebook page for a KSU student schooling and living in Ayingba, I don’t believe he’s an impostor.

Anyone could claim anything on Nairaland but on his proper Facebook page? No impostor will have the audacity to take such risks especially not in KSU!

Lol you will be surprised. Go to ban, sec & nbm forums on Facebook. My guy more than 60% of them there are impersonators. From their comments there u will no them cos they no gum OT.

Real members will be challenging whoever made groups there to take it down cos of casting to non members, impersonators and rival frats. And yes those impersonators use their Facebook page no big deal. Even if 25 did not admit he impersonated I will still know he doesn’t belong cos he no get OT at all. Like I said check and balance. C&B dey game

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ratello: 1:28am On Jul 05, 2020
Ratello:
The story of Tunde Abari will forever linger on in my memory. A son of a professor of maths at LASU, who got admitted at the age of 13 back then in the mid 90s into LASU and was blended to Eiye was nearly slaughtered but somehow survived it. That guy really suffered once met him one on one many years back and narrated his story it was breathtaking. What about Oyato of Ondo State Polytechnic Owo now Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo another hard man

THis thread is truly tell all tale on why you should avoid, shun and run away from campus and street gangsterism

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 4:54am On Jul 05, 2020
uncastableodd:
Please nairalanders .let us learn to forgive the guy .He have been on my neck begging me he regret every of his action .He told me he have been banned from this thread .

I hope we can forgive him.

Thank you all
If i had a dollar each time that boy said "I'm sorry" and "thanks it wont happen again"i would have enough money to build and establish an oil refinery.

Lmao, you still dey believe anything wey dey come out from him mouth abi.
He even sent me a mail that i'm never responding to. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 05, 2020
Let it slide already!
Y'all derailing the thread like the guy 25life or something
Everybody suddenly have something to say against him
Just leave the guy matter abegi!
The 25 dude sef no talk again just free the guy and if you want to arrest him then do it,just no dey talk dey derail the thread because of his matter

People are still on the thread reading and many people will still come to read,don't make them loose interest with derailing the thread every time.
Please!

If you want to make an arrest please do it and if not,just just let it go!
Quoting one another unnecessarily is disturbing the thread.
Thank you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2020
Good work guys for exposing the nuisance. Back to the subject "Say no to cultism".

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nicerazor(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Slimmy19: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2020

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 10:17am On Jul 05, 2020
Kudos to the Nigerian Police and other Sister Security Agencies for a job well done!

Let me say that a lot of people have died, lost someone, got injured or lost their source of livelihood to this shit called Cultism as a result of cult clashes!!!

It is better that active members change and those planing or having intentions to join should bury the thoughts so that they don't regret it here on earth or in Hell!!!!

Please think about you life and change for Christ Sake.

However you can go through the below.

Search the web...
How we killed rivals in Lagos: Chilling confessions of cultists
21 hours ago 24

Naija Branding
Chilling confessions of cultists Chilling confessions of cultistsSuspect
By Evelyn Usman
It was a harvest of the arrest of over 400 criminal suspects that have been terrorising Lagos State. Among them were robbery suspects, suspected kidnappers, self-confessed fraudsters, traffic robbers and cultists who confessed to belonging to different confraternities.

Cult activities
In Lagos State, one of the security challenges confronting the Police is the activities of cultists. There is no area in the state that does not have at least four different confraternities.

These have been discovered to be responsible for most robberies in the state. Their activities have assumed a worrisome dimension, owing to constant cult clashes during which they brandish dangerous weapons such as guns, axes, cutlasses and broken bottles.

Most times they loot shops and dispossess innocent residents of cash and other valuables during clashes.

Though many of them have been sent to early graves, during such clashes, while others sustained indelible scars, yet, their reign of terror in communities they live have remained unabated.

For instance, Low Cost Housing estate, Oke-Afa, in Isolo area of Lagos, popularly known as Jakande estate, has been bedeviled by activities of cultists in recent times.

At a point, certain areas in the estate were avoided by residents, especially at night, owing to fear of possible attacks by warring rival cult groups. One of the fearful spots is the estate’s field, by the secondary school, where some of these cultists and other criminal elements hang out to smoke Indian hemp.

There had been reported cases of rape, attack on passersby, and killing rival cultists at that spot. Some time ago, a man who was returning from a restaurant where he had gone to hand out with friends was shot dead and his car snatched in the process.

Residents said at a time the open field was fenced in order for criminal elements to hide atrocities committed behind the walls. But the fence was demolished by government officials during the demolition of illegal structures.

Investigation revealed that the latest clash in the estate was between the Aiye and Eiye confraternities, which left at least four persons dead, many injured, while others who managed to escape, are still in hiding till date.

Since the last fight in March 2020, the Lagos State Police Command has been on the trail of some key cultists alleged to have taken part in the clash and previous ones.

Its efforts have yielded positive results following the arrest of some fleeing suspects.

To the amazement of all, one of the suspects, Segun Olorunwa, disclosed that he was one of the hitmen of Eiye confraternity in the estate. But his frail body frame would never have given him away as one who could perpetuate the devilish act he admitted culpability.

I killed four Aiye members
Olorunwa, who was arrested by operatives of the Anti-Cultism Unit of the command, revealed how he killed three members of rival Aiye cult group in Jakande estate and another at Ikorodu.

According to him: “I live in Jakande Estate, Junction bus-stop and I belong to Eiye confraternity. So far, I have killed four rival cultists, all Aiye members.

“Three were killed at Jakande estate, while the fourth one was in Ikorodu. I killed Ijebu, Michael, and Sunday, in Jakande estate.

“Aiye members always want to oppress people. They assume they are superior to other groups. One of them, Ijebu, always threatened all of us. I killed him with a cutlass during a clash between our members. He was running for escape on that day. I chased him, caught up with him, and used cutlass on him until he died.

“For Michael, I shot him with a gun, at Isheri Osun, while I strangled Sunday to death during a separate clash. I killed the fourth person at Ikorodu”.

I am a hitman
Another suspect, Lawal Muri, who claimed he also lived in Jakande estate, said he and six others fled, after the last fight.

He revealed that seven of them from the estate were Eiye hitmen who usually hired for reprisal attacks in Ikorodu.

READ ALSO: I joined cultism to bring shame to my family, suspect narrates
Hear him: “Seven of us from Jakande estate are usually contacted to help Ikorodu boys to fight Aiye members. I have an informant in Ikorodu. Anytime there is a cult war in Ikorodu, our capon would give seven of us guns to go and bring our rivals down “.

I joined cultism to spite my grandfather
However, another suspected member of Eiye confraternity, Muiz Lawal, 21, popularly called Onishawa, who was arrested following a cult clash in the Denton area of Lagos, denied killing anyone since he joined the group. He stated that he joined cultism in 2018, to spite his grandfather, whom he accused of neglecting him.

According to him: “ I lost my father when I was younger. My mother abandoned me for another man when I was three years old. I was left with my grandfather who never believed I would amount to anything good.

“I was rusticated from United High School Ayengburen, for being the King of Boys. It was not a cult group. But we were always engaged in inter-school fights.

“My family abandoned me because they said I was its black sheep. My grandfather is the chairman of slaughters at Odo-Eran, Denton.

“I had to join cultism to spite him and bring shame to him and other members of my family for abandoning me.

“I approached my grandfather some time ago to sponsor me abroad but he refused. I am a Disc Jockey and also the slaughter of cows.

“My identity in the confraternity is Sparrow 21 colours. My position is the DOVE. We have three types of doves: Intelligence, Armoury, and Rugged.

“I am the Intelligence Dove and my duty is specifically on security. I am to inform the Capon about any untoward movements during an outing.

“Rugged Dove handles the weapons and is always in the bush, while the armoury Dove personally guards the Capon. I was arrested by Oyabo boys at Ikorodu garage”.

Murder of rival cultist in uncompleted building
Also arrested were nine members of the Eiye confraternity, in connection with the killing of a rival cultist in Odogunyan, Ikorodu area of Lagos, last month.

The video on how the rival cultist identified simply as Ahmed was bound, interrogated before he was shot dead, went viral on social media, consequent upon which the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, directed that the suspects be fished out.

One of the suspects, Francis Diamond, who was arrested by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS of the Lagos State Police Command, reportedly mentioned names of his eight colleagues who also participated in the killing, during interrogation.

Their identities are: Olaitan Apanpa, 31; Chidi Michael 25; Eno Sunday 25; Saheed Gadebo, 23; Adepeju Azeez, 38; Samuel Ilesanmi; Omotosho Quadri, 25 and Moses Ogungbe.

Preliminary investigation according to the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State Police Command, Hakeem Odumosu, revealed that one of the suspects, Apanpa, popularly called Emir/Armoured Tank, pulled the trigger that snuffed life out of the rival cultist.

How we killed him
When approached, Apanpa, told Crime Guard that “ I am the third in position in Eiye confraternity in Ikorodu. We kill rival cult members with axes and cutlasses. The cause of the lingering cult fight in Ikorodu is supremacy battle.

“Some of our members buy scraps. When they load them to go and sell in the market, rival cultists will rob them.

“During the just-concluded Ramadan fast, Aiye men killed one of our members. The deceased was running from policemen who came to raid the area and in the process, ran into the midst of members of Aiye.

“Four months after the killing, we saw one of those who participated in it, at Industrial bus-stop. We took him to an uncompleted building, shot him dead, and abandoned his body there”.

I recorded the killing
On his part, Francis Diamond disclosed that his role in the killing was to record the process with a phone.

He said, “I was a member of Eiye but left at a point. On that day, they called me to join them. When we got to the uncompleted building, they gave me a phone to record the killing process. It was meant to be sent to Aiye members. I could not say no because I was afraid they could kill me”.

These suspected cultists were alleged to be serial killers of rival cult members in Ikorodu and its environs. Gbadebo, disclosed that he single handedly killed two rival cultists at Bayekun street, Ikorodu, and five others at Ajah.

11 cultists arrested in Denton
Also in Denton area of Lagos, 11 suspected cultists were arrested in connection with a lingering cult war in the area.

During one of the fights between cult members of Feemen, Kadara, and Markets Streets, where dangerous weapons were freely used, both sides suffered fatal injuries.

Operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS effected the arrest of the suspects identified as: Ibrahim Yahaya, 36; John Olorunwa, 23 years; Ayo Ogunshe, 17; Rilwan Fukunle, 21; Fatai Akanbi, 22; Kazeem Fatai, 23; Samuel Adeyemi, 26; Khalifa Babatunde, 27; Kehinde Oladapo, 23 and Mubarak Alate, 23.

Recovered from them were: matchets, axes, and knives. During interrogation, they attributed the incessant cult war to Supremacy battle.

Ijora Badia
Another arrest of suspected cultists was effected at Ijora Badia area of the state by SARS operatives. The suspects numbering seven, confessed to be members of the Aiye and Eiye cult groups.

They were arrested under the bridge at Ijora Badia , while spoiling for a fight. Some of them were alleged to have hijacked the situation to smash windscreens of unsuspecting motorists and robbed them of cash, phones and valuables.

Identities of the suspects were: Saheed Idris, 28; Sunday Ifelowo, 28; Adams Babatunde, 32; Akeem Ajibola, 32; Jamiu Balogun ‘, 24; years Sodiq Balogun, 22 and Muritala Ibrahim, 22.

They were also alleged to be responsible for the recent attack on the residents of Ijora and Ajegunle areas .

In addition, four other suspected members of Aiye cult group were arrested at Igbogbo, Ikorodu, while planning to launch a reprisal attack on a rival group.

Two others: were arrested at Oke-Suna area of Lagos Island wielding dangerous arms, apparently preparing to carry out an onslaught against rival group.

While other members of their group Aiye, fled on sighting the Police, the duo of Aseyemi Olarewaju, 25 and Lineman Seun, 25, were not so lucky.

A cut-to-size locally made pistol with two live cartridges according to the Police, were recovered from them.

During interrogation, they admitted being members of the Aiye, adding that they bought the gun from one Raimi with N25,000, for self defence.

Cultism records highest arrest
CP Odumosu disclosed that 195 suspects were arrested for cultism in the last one month, in Lagos . From the statistics of arrests made in the last one month, cultism ranked highest.

Odumosu, at a press conference and parade of criminal suspects at the command headquarters on Wednesday, disclosed that 420 suspects were arrested for various crimes in the state, within one month..

A breakdown of the arrest as highlighted by him, showed that 41 of them were robbery suspects, four were suspected kidnappers, while 52 were arrested for murder.

He said, within the last one-month, the Command arrested 41 armed robbery suspects and successfully foiled 28 armed robbery attempts. One armed robbery suspect died during an exchange of fire with the Police. 195 suspects were arrested for cultism.

Four suspects were arrested for kidnapping and 52 suspects were arrested for murder.

“The state recorded six cases of suicide and prevented four suicide attempts. Nineteen assorted firearms with lots of ammunition of different calibre, cutlasses, axes, other dangerous weapons, and charms were recovered. The Command also recovered six stolen vehicles under the period under review”, he stated.

Vanguard News Nigeria.

The post How we killed rivals in Lagos: Chilling confessions of cultists appeared first on Vanguard News.

Homepage
vanguard newspaper news headlines today
How we killed rivals in Lagos: Chilling confessions of cultists.

Let add; Please don't let some polish Cultism for you to belong or join as one of the quickest ways to die or ruin you life is through Cultism.

Nobody be superman and you are not invincible! If na charms you believe in, make you know say person wey dey do juju for you dey die and them no fit do the juju for you make one dead plant or animal no dey!

Think am well as GOD have special plans for everybody but na most human beings dey use their own hand spoil am.

#SAY NO TO CULTISM, BLOODSHED AND VIOLENCE#

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Arturitoroman: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2020
Big kudos to the NPF and SARS
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Pls, I want to appeal on behalf of that 25tolife guy. Please let's pardon him. I hope the has learnt his lesson, that che is not so invisible.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
shocked
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
butterfly777:
Pls, I want to appeal on behalf of that 25tolife guy. Please let's pardon him. I hope the has learnt his lesson, that che is not so invisible.

Please let us learn to allow people to face the consequences of their actions. This Nigerian attitude of tolerating excesses under the guise of false forgiveness is one of the reasons why ills like corruption and cultism are hardly being eradicated.
A young man joins a cult group, beats up and rapes a lady, he's taken to remand. People like you in the justice system come up with forgiveness theory and collect 250k and he's set free and the case killed. Next time he is back for armed robbery ad murder cos he knows with 400k he'll be forgiven and released again.
I have a lot of such cases in my area and not a SINGLE one of them is less dangerous than they previously were.
The day our society becomes one in which actions have consequences, that day, things will begin to turn around.

44 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pathokpo: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
The youths of our generation are just wasting away on stupid reasons

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
tjxicee:

Lol you will be surprised. Go to ban, sec & nbm forums on Facebook. My guy more than 60% of them there are impersonators. From their comments there u will no them cos they no gum OT.

Real members will be challenging whoever made groups there to take it down cos of casting to non members, impersonators and rival frats. And yes those impersonators use their Facebook page no big deal. Even if 25 did not admit he impersonated I will still know he doesn’t belong cos he no get OT at all. Like I said check and balance. C&B dey game
Bro we are here to abate the effects of Cultism.
But I just want to say this,
The said 25 guy is not a Buccaneer like many others here.
I've been following this thread and noticed he might be the same person behind the BAN casting because the persons lack ort.
I can tell you that almost all the so called buccaneers here lack proper ort.
Like Some one calling Gentle Bulala>Janka Bulala or Python D Lona>Python D Lovic.
Stop claiming to know what you are not into pls.Its unethical.You can get most ort online but too many come with unforced errors.
It's very simple,If 25 is a Buccaneer schooling in Nicosia Deck or Baby Nicosia.With just his pix I will personally find out within two days from them if truly he is a sailing Lord and how he was initiated.
It's clear to see he is causing nuisance in that frigate all in the name of BAN.
#SayNoToNuisance#SayNoToCultism.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by StrikeBack(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
See this guy above still promoting cultism and at the end saying notocultism

What a fuckery

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
DemonInvoker:

Bro we are here to abate the effects of Cultism.
But I just want to say this,
The said 25 guy is not a Buccaneer like many others here.
I've been following this thread and noticed he might be the same person behind the BAN casting because the persons lack ort.
I can tell you that almost all the so called buccaneers here lack proper ort.
Like Some one calling Gentle Bulala>Janka Bulala or Python D Lona>Python D Lovic.
Stop claiming to know what you are not into pls.Its unethical.You can get most ort online but too many come with unforced errors.
It's very simple,If 25 is a Buccaneer schooling in Nicosia Deck or Baby Nicosia.With just his pix I will personally find out within two days from them if truly he is a sailing Lord and how he was initiated.
It's clear to see he is causing nuisance in that frigate all in the name of BAN.
#SayNoToNuisance#SayNoToCultism.
Thanks.

The post is quite confusing... lemme ask if you’re saying no to cultism or saying yes to cultism with proper OT?

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by maturemindsonly(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
StrikeBack:
See this guy above still promoting cultism and at the end saying notocultism

What a fuckery

And he doesn't even know what he's saying Nicosia or Baby Nicosia, I know Nicosia is TASUED, you're confused, forming strong man

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SMJay: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
bigestPREEKhere:
it is not faceless for idiots like that guy. enough of these faceless , not faceless shit. you can stay in nairaland and no one will know who u are. the guy already posted his details and even an idiot will track him if they want to. the thing is we should learn to stop derailing threads. i wasnt following his rants but from the little i read, e bi like say he really torment una. believe me, there are people that are fully anonymous here. even the ower of nairaland sef no fit trace them.
all that is btw, there is the most interesting story i was reading here that has to do with the girl that said she used to belong. i dont know why u guys bullied her out. i even read where she said she recieved threats in her dms. why will she respond to dms to start with? we really need to use our brains in everything we do.
she was spitting some real info here. with the way these naija girls are behaving these days. we need girls like her around to expose some of their dark paths
I have followed this thread from day one till date. She was giving us detailed expereince from her own end as being a female cultist but just like you rightly pointed out she was bullied out if this thread and I doubt if she will come back.

She gave startling revelation and I can tell you I experienced female intimidation while in school. She would have been the female version of the op unfortunately she has been chased out.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
SMJay:
I have followed this thread from day one till date. She was giving us detailed expereince from her own end as being a female cultist but just like you rightly pointed out she was bullied out if this thread and I doubt if she will come back.

She gave startling revelation and I can tell you I experienced female intimidation while in school. She would have been the female version of the op unfortunately she has been chased out.
More light please.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
25tolife Don Kast finally. That guy sha. Whom the gods want to punish......
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
bigseank:
Na so this boy do do enter trap....those wey beg you beg you, those wey warn you warn you, you say everybody mouth dey smell....you think say na joke, You don mess up, real men don carry your matter up. Anything your eyes see collect am like that. the guy na bloody nuisance.
make them give us updates o.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Since that guy got busted, traffic on this thread has been really slow...lol

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Cultists dem sef con dey get Facebook account way dem dey use post their life events, I can't stop laughing.
If una like make una stop to post una life events for facebook,remember sey 99 days na 4 d thief one day na 4 the owner.
You guys better stop your evil activities before the law stops you guyz.
You day form shekau but you wan enjoy normal life.cultists for naija day see demselfs as celebrities for facebook,celebrities way no get shi shi .
Jesus Christ na him sure pass.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.