Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3067569 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NewDelhi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
Casan0va:

There's another school as peaceful as oau if not even more peaceful. I did my msc there.. that's unilorin.. what this Africa did to oau was what ishaq oloyede, (current jamb chief) did to unilorin when he was VC. OAU and Unilorin have almost zero cultist activities.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
whothiefmymoney:
maybe your part of Benin especially sapele rd cause that’s a safe haven for alll cultist. They know they can’t misbehave there cause only on sapele road alone, up to 7 police stations( state headquarters, zone 5, etete, aideyan, Adesuwa,ugbor police stations plus dss Nd EFCC office ) but place like ugbowo, ogbe quarters, new Benin,upper sokponba cultist slangs are like everyday slangs. Tell me who nor Dey talk ‘everywhere surbobo’ or ‘clear road o’ for Benin even parents self

Make e go ikpoba hill even old women dey say, I bam ooo!

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
easyzworld:

Make e go ikpoba hill even old women dey say, I bam ooo! OT Na water...
upper hill is now a den of cultist.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
whothiefmymoney:
maybe your part of Benin especially sapele rd cause that’s a safe haven for alll cultist. They know they can’t misbehave there cause only on sapele road alone, up to 7 police stations( state headquarters, zone 5, etete, aideyan, Adesuwa,ugbor police stations plus dss Nd EFCC office ) but place like ugbowo, ogbe quarters, new Benin,upper sokponba cultist slangs are like everyday slangs. Tell me who nor Dey talk ‘everywhere surbobo’ or ‘clear road o’ for Benin even parents self
every where surbobo and clear road na normal slang for Benin na, but all those real frat slangs dem nor dae talk am for Benin, from Okhoro to medical to ugbowo to Oluku, Ekiadolor, aduwawa dem nor go try am, even on July 7 self, Aye norcome out come celebrate 7/7 for Oluku as dem many reach?.. So everyone of dem dae hide there heads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
Pierced:

Gboyaga is a normal street word. And u said those things because u wanted to say it. It's not anybody fault u couldn't control ur self.
I actually never wanted to say it
I knew slangs but I don't use it
So it's not about I couldn't control myself like you said
Songs can even be learnt and sang unconsciously when you keep listening to it
The thing is why would you want to listen to song motivating you to kill,maim and everything about death?
Have only heard of "Gboyaga" from Alora's songs,have never heard it from people in all the states and places have lived in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
gideonite98:

I actually never wanted to say it
I knew slangs but I don't use it
So it's not about I couldn't control myself like you said
Songs can even be learnt and sang unconsciously when you keep listening to it
The thing is why would you want to listen to song motivating you to kill,maim and everything about death?
Have only heard of "Gboyaga" from Alora's songs,have never heard it from people in all the states and places have lived in Nigeria.

Lagos motor Park touts uses gboyaga.....av heard it lot of times.

These same frat songs are same songs we sing and listen to every day. They just modify it by adding a few words of their own slangs.

Our beloved naija artists song about making money.....pusi and fvck.... expensive drinks and the likes. Now do u av to listen to these songs before u get motivated to make money? Or listen to these songs to get motivated to fvck?

My point is the killings and maiming av nothing to do with the songs. Anybody that wants to kill had the intention of killing before listening to the song. U don't av to listen to the songs to get motivated to kill.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Macro231101:
every where surbobo and clear road na normal slang for Benin na, but all those real frat slangs dem nor dae talk am for Benin, from Okhoro to medical to ugbowo to Oluku, Ekiadolor, aduwawa dem nor go try am, even on July 7 self, Aye norcome out come celebrate 7/7 for Oluku as dem many reach?.. So everyone of dem dae hide there heads
hmm

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
whothiefmymoney:
lol seems you are new in Benin or you just start noticing their new orientation. Even 6:15 day it was the same. don’t use one day to make judgement. It was only when I was growing up that I see them flying their colours and berets publicly and in every roads and streets. Since the past few years to now, they just go to hotels or gather in private homes and fly their colors and then post online. Make he set now, people wey you say they hide their heads will come out and start displaying their stupidity killing each other publicly

Same way it's in Lagos....ur next door neighbor might be an axe man....but u won't know. It's until there's a clash.....until boys come looking for him.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=whothiefmymoney post=91645455]lol seems you are new in Benin or you just start noticing their new orientation. Even 6:15 day it was the same. don’t use one day to make judgement. It was only when I was growing up that I see them flying their colours and berets publicly and in every roads and streets. Since the past few years to now, they just go to hotels or gather in private homes and fly their colors and then post online. Make he set now, people wey you say they hide their heads will come out and start displaying their stupidity killing each other publicly [/quote new for Benin, u funny... Have spent all my life in Benin, not just born or bred in Benin, I'm from Edo state, na d fight dem get with maphy and Eiye last year nor make dem show face, last year dere came out na, even early this year self but things never calm down and nobody Wan turn collateral damage
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Pierced:

These same frat songs are same songs we sing and listen to every day. They just modify it by adding a few words of their own slangs.

Our beloved naija artists song about making money.....pusi and fvck.... expensive drinks and the likes. Now do u av to listen to these songs before u get motivated to make money? Or listen to these songs to get motivated to fvck?

My point is the killings and maiming av nothing to do with the songs. Anybody that wants to kill had the intention of killing before listening to the song. U don't av to listen to the songs to get motivated to kill.

You know there is one thing about fraternity music is very interesting to listen to just like every other gyrations. Especially if you were or are a student been to a kegite gyration you would find it very melodious.
Most fraternity music modify gospel songs also. Taking a bite from our common Christian songs and singing it as theirs. Just as how they take most gyrations.
Sometimes they glorify in killing and sometimes they just give thselves appraisals tho.
The music is just a way of flexing and enjoyment and boosting their egos also.
When it comes to killings, thats different. Most members can attest to the fact that jolly music is a way of enjoyment.
Notwithstanding, if you want to go into the music aspect it can gv u a hint on what its all about as they also recall scores that has been played and fallen members.
Please the music should be listened by only its members. When caught playing as a dju, you shall bear consequences either by rivals, member cult, police.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Pierced:

OK
Keep
Listening
To
It
wink

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFbMtVduQX0
to all of you that think you can join a cult then go lowkey or denounce,
watch this.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
NewDelhi:

There's another school as peaceful as oau if not even more peaceful. I did my msc there.. that's unilorin.. what this Africa did to oau was what ishaq oloyede, (current jamb chief) did to unilorin when he was VC. OAU and Unilorin have almost zero cultist activities.

I can attest to ur submission about Unilorin. Yes it is almost totally Cultism-free due to Oloyede's Strict and No-nonsense regime. Prior to his Era, Unilorin was almost becoming a horror horizon because everyother day,blood was spilled and gun shots were a norm especially in that Mini Campus that cultists and cultism thrived so much that u couldn't walk anyhow.

In the late 90's and early 2000's, Unilorin was too hot to roam freely because these devilish cultists were always involved in their useless and foolish supremacy battles and anyone could innocently or carelessly fall btw their crossfires.

I remember then they two main rivals were known as Airlords and Landlords(I guess u understand),and in the heat of their wars,lecturers and students often get injured or killed. There was one Lecturer in the Dept of Geography(Dr Adeyemi),who got killed in one of their crazy free-for-all exchange of bullets.
Also a guy I know very well was mudered brutally by rival cultist when he was traced and targeted along that popular walkway at the Main Campus in broad daylight. This was a guy with good prospects as he was very very talented and skillful in football. Hmmmmmnmnnn,Topé !!! nobody new u were a cultist untill u died. It's a pity he ended his life that way and was buried with all his potentials due to his myopic view and unfortunate sojourn into cultism.

Cultism in Ilorin would have reached the level of what we see and hear in Makurdi today if not for the fact that it was timely tamed at the University of Ilorin back in mid-2000.

For the sake of ur loved ones stay away from cultism and for the sake of ur future don't harbour thoughts about becoming a cultist or listen to voices echoing thru ur mind in ur periods of silence that u must belong,because at the end of it all, you will discover that you have really really wasted not just your precious time,but also distorted and bastardised your priceless heart which is the seat of ur destiny & purpose.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NewDelhi(m): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Cheny:

I can attest to ur submission about Unilorin. Yes it is almost totally Cultism-free due to Oloyede's Strict and No-nonsense regime. Prior to his Era, Unilorin was almost becoming a horror horizon because everyother day,blood was spilled and gun shots were a norm especially in that Mini Campus that cultists and cultism thrived so much that u couldn't walk anyhow.

In the late 90's and early 2000's, Unilorin was too hot to roam freely because these devilish cultists were always involved in their useless and foolish supremacy battles and anyone could innocently or carelessly fall btw their crossfires.

I remember then they two main rivals were known as Airlords and Landlords(I guess u understand),and in the heat of their wars,lecturers and students often get injured or killed. There was one Lecturer in the Dept of Geography(Dr Adeyemi),who got killed in one of their crazy free-for-all exchange of bullets.
Also a guy I know very well was mudered brutally by rival cultist when he was traced and targeted along that popular walkway at the Main Campus in broad daylight. This was a guy with good prospects as he was very very talented and skillful in football. Hmmmmmnmnnn,Topé !!! nobody new u were a cultist untill u died. It's a pity he ended his life that way and was buried with all his potentials due to his myopic view and unfortunate sojourn into cultism.

Cultism in Ilorin would have reached the level of what we see and hear in Makurdi today if not for the fact that it was timely tamed at the University of Ilorin back in mid-2000.

For the sake of ur loved ones stay away from cultism and for the sake of ur future don't harbour thoughts about becoming a cultist or listen to voices echoing thru ur mind in ur periods of silence that u must belong,because at the end of it all, you will discover that you have really really wasted not just your precious time,but also distorted and bastardised your priceless heart which is the seat of ur destiny & purpose.
Right..

Tho it's still bad in kwara poly and its environ.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:
If you're still a cultist and you're thinking of renouncing it, please do so and don't allow anyone put fear into you.

Cultism gave me a spill over.
I was in 600 level ( extra year) for a course I was meant to spend 5 years, when I renounced NBM and nothing happened to me.

Don't let anyone tell you that you can't renounce while still in school.

With God all things are possible.

There's therefore no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.

Even if you aren't a Christian, and you don't wish to continue in your cult ways, you can still renounce it.

God bless
bro u where a floor member. to guys that where active cult members, denouncing means nothing. you are already mapped out. the only thing now is the time it will take the rival cult to kill u. your death sentence was already signed already

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
If what you stated here is truly the case and a marked man leaves Lagos for say Kano, changes his ways, keeps his location a secret, stays lowkey & leads a normal life.

What are his prospects at staying alive?

bigbananai:
bro u where a floor member. to guys that where active cult members, denouncing means nothing. you are already mapped out. the only thing now is the time it will take the rival cult to kill u. your death sentence was already signed already

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
bigbananai:

Have you ever heard of the word GRACE?

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Casan0va:

Have you ever heard of the word GRACE?
bruh abeg keep religion out of this. religion is the reason for all this rubbish in naija

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Chris525:

If what you stated here is truly the case and a marked man leaves Lagos for say Kano, changes his ways, keeps his location a secret, stays lowkey & leads a normal life.

What are his prospects at staying alive?

if you like move to iceland, if u don kill u will be traced and killed. it will just take time
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 13, 2020
Passionate888:
Thank you. I've said it before that understanding their saying doesn't make one a cultist. No day passes here in PH without one hearing OT's here and there. I once listened to a news on Nigeriainfo PH where a taxi driver was interviewed, he was complaining that there is lack of passengers because of the virus and the owner of the vehicle was disturbing him, his next words were ''I give am OT on how e dey be, him come jaz down say na true.''

Pitakwa na street wey only the strong fit survive.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 4:34am On Jul 13, 2020
bigbananai:
if you like move to iceland, if u don kill u will be traced and killed. it will just take time
Nigerians sha, we are a very funny set of people on planet earth

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 13, 2020
Passionate888:
Nigerians sha, we are a very funny set of people on planet earth
well , i do not reason like an average nigerian. they commit so much shitty crimes then try to cover up with religion. i heard someone talking of grace etc. we have the mentality that after committing grievous we can just repent and ask for forgiveness and the crime wll be forgotten. dude, if someone kills my bro in the name of cultism, i will trace him to anywhere he is. it might take me 30years, the day i catch am which i know i will, he is finished. i am sure there are people with worst mindset than me there. so that rule stands, if u have killed in the name of cultism, u will be traced and killed, the only sht is that it might take time

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cheny(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2020
bigbananai:
well , i do not reason like an average nigerian. they commit so much shitty crimes then try to cover up with religion. i heard someone talking of grace etc. we have the mentality that after committing grievous we can just repent and ask for forgiveness and the crime wll be forgotten. dude, if someone kills my bro in the name of cultism, i will trace him to anywhere he is. it might take me 30years, the day i catch am which i know i will, he is finished. i am sure there are people with worst mindset than me there. so that rule stands, if u have killed in the name of cultism, u will be traced and killed, the only sht is that it might take time

True,you have a point and I have seen how a changed system man thought he had escaped the consequences of his past only for him to meet his Waterloo after years of staying out of cultism.
We were coursemates back in the Uni but we all knew in class that he belonged because Mr B was always on the move and it was not a secret he carried a pistol with him always. By then,even family members distanced themselves from him because his own notoriety got no limits.

He couldn't graduate with us though he was brilliant and sound. He ran to PH and got admitted to UniPort but continued his barbarism. He had a nickname synonymous with the sound of gunshot because he had killed so many. After some years I ran into him and after exchanging pleasantries, He told me he is not who he was and has totally changed. And to be fair to him I saw the the elements of change in him as he now settled in town and got into a legitimate business,got married with beautiful kids.
To cut short the long story,Mr B was poisoned where he was relaxing one day and even though he was rushed to the hospital he couldn't make it and left this world leaving behind two kids and & their Mum.
Most times, the consequences of ur actions will follow u even when u think you've changed because nemesis strikes back when u least expect.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tjxicee: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Please the music should be listened by only its members. When caught playing as a dju, you shall bear consequences either by rivals, member cult, police.

Bro you & the gideon98 guy are both wise. Ignore this man/ woman. He/she is obviously another fan. She’s fascinated by it, only if it was given free. He’s/her type are plenty here.

Mr or mrs pierced edakun countinue to listen to cult gyrations. They are very interesting & educative. Leave the gospel songs & popular gyration Song the frats copied & listen to cults songs gangan. I know u know all the cult slangs since they are used by lagos touts, in benin and many places in south south you have been too and is not your fault if some words come out your mouth since u cannot control it as per plenty gyrations. good one.
Na over activity dey worry us as one of your fellow wannabe fan said earlier. So folks that’s it,
Say no to cultism but listen to their songs. It’s ok.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2020
bigbananai:
Man e dey hard for most active members for system to get away with it tho... Only few in the cases, its not easy as far as you are well known.
Many cases dey sup for pH, Benin, calabar, were married men dey loose their lifes to some small boys wet just join game even after leaving the system.
Some na their wives, children dey suffer am... Most ppl wey bn dey active and still dey alive still dey run the game that way they go get protection and info from their past group. That's why we still get sponsors, patrons, matrons you grab.
Unless, it only takes the grace of God. Maybe, you were not that active as such and a lowkey, but if you were high profiled two things are involved; either you lord up become a strong patron and sponsor movt within Nigeria or Diaspora or maybe you travel to a very distant country or land and lie low.
Remember that old FJ head wet eiye boys bn chop for Benin..naso plenty dey go down.
You play game actively and u still dey roll for that area

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nickshrapnel: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2020
bigbananai:
well , i do not reason like an average nigerian. Dude, if someone kills my bro in the name of cultism, i will trace him to anywhere he is. it might take me 30years, the day i catch am which i know i will, he is finished.
And thus, the cycle of violence continues, or do you think you are the only one who reasons like that?

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by StrongandMighty: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2020
tjxicee:
Okay, from my observation so many cultist on this thread denying it & acting as jus. Even Kegites that are not a cult group, their members are denying membership here.

Then we also have the Jus who From observation too will like too belong but cos of some factors like fear, lack of academic background etc can’t belong, but they are very fascinated. That’s why they keep looking for OT & stories here & in their private moment download cult songs to listen too. I mean how can someone who isn’t interested listen to songs praising false gods, encouraging killing & maiming be so interested in their songs even to put It on repeat. Like who is deceiving who. Lol. One guy disguised as a girl like so many do here said she “listens to control it”. Control what please? These category are fascinated so they look from the outside with both admiration & fear. Then talk down against It because of the obvious, but from their actions we can tell they like it. Only if membership could be given to them for free.

Then we have the impersonators, very plenty here too. They don’t belong but always forming ‘itk’ to add to their library of cult OT for further impersonation.

At the end of the day everybody will add ‘saynotocultism’ to their comments because that’s how it rolls here obviously. Funny thread

Bro I'm highly karid, I can never for any reason deny my kariability.. Kegite club is a social cultural club and not kush, Kegite is not a cult group but the problem is that most members are also members of different cult groups.
My chiefo that liberated me is a cultist, he's a buccaneer and I've stated that somewhere in this thread!

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2020
bigbananai:

You are quite a confused man.
I've seen most of your write ups and they make absolutely no sense to me.

In 2017, I was somewhere and someone came some distance close to me and pointed a gun that looks like a rifle at me and shot.
I saw the bullet coming straight at my forehead, when it was as if it was almost going to hit me, a force instantly turned it towards the person that shot it, and instantly the person disappeared, I also didn't see the bullet again.

The person came fortified, but obviously was unaware of the person he was sent to kill.

This is one of the many stories of God's preservation power.

I'm invisible to the kingdom of darkness young man and no force in heaven or earth can bring me down, cos I have a 10billion soul mandate from God, which I'll live to fulfill, cos God swore by His holiness to see the vision fulfilled.
As long as I've not fulfilled my ministry , I can't be taken down.

God is solidly behind me and no power in heaven or earth can bring me down.

28 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
And thus, the cycle of violence continues, or do you think you are the only one who reasons like that?
The guy forget say the guy get bother too when go kill am.. Some cultists these days kill their victims and his male family member to avoid stuffs like this...

My Joy is that we are winning the war, people are beginning to loose interest in cultism, though a large chunk of kids still fancy it, especially those in secondary school... That's now the main place they get their recruits, they groom them to become hardened cultist with hope of trying to impress their senior cult members and get to become senior men some day. These are the ones they use in transporting weapons lately, they are the real EYE and can map anybody without u suspecting. The females are not left out, they turn sex slaves to the male and entangle themselves in lesbianism... If you want decent kids, never send your kids or younger ones to government (Public) school, cos no matter what you say at home, peer pressure will most likely come to be a strong force and it will only take God to bring them out..

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2020
I repeat this and will keep on repeating it.

If you want to come out of cultism, no matter the level you've gotten to, wether you're still in school or you've graduated, you can come out.

Don't allow anyone put fear into you in the name of reprisal attacks.

With God all things, and I mean absolutely all things are possible.

How will a God that created the entire heavens and the earth not be able to keep you safe from small boys who are being used by demons in the name of cultism.

Taste and see and you'll know the Lord is good.

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:
I repeat this and will keep on repeating it.

If you want to come out of cultism, no matter the level you've gotten to, wether you're still in school or you've graduated, you can come out.

Don't allow anyone put fear into you in the name of reprisal attacks.

With God all things, and I mean absolutely all things are possible.

How will a God that created the entire heavens and the earth not be able to keep you safe from small boys who are being used by demons in the name of cultism.

Taste and see and you'll know the Lord is good.

Can I send a PM?

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.