Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,175 members, 7,845,858 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3108068 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Inspireddd:

That guy Nobodycan na Macro. See his handwriting now?

See his voice and intonation.
Many people donot know that posts on social media leave auditable foot prints In terms of intonation, style, diction, voice and others which i may not want to divulge as a security person.

That idiot is Macro. Even if he is not Macro, he is still Macro. I know what i’m saying
My belle o, see as I dey laugh here people think say I still dey laugh man u fans, I 1-2 go to bed grin

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Inspireddd:

See his voice and intonation
. Many people donot know that posts on social media leave auditable foot prints In terms of intonation, style, diction, voice and others which i may not want to divulge as a security person.

That idiot is Macro. Even if he is not Macro, he is still Macro. I know what i’m saying
Damn.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
jumper524:
men I feel so bad for them.
but they got served right.
but honestly I think this approach by SARS should be watched.
innocent people might get killed.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nobodycan:
if u assume this then u re a Fool
You must be an arse or a fvckin slowpoke.
I was the first to assume you were the Macro guy coz he claimed to be a buccaneer before he deactivated.
We did not necessarily know why he deactivated but he did and you came in with same buccaneer talks and similar way of typing.
If we chipped in one or two about ur resemblance its to let you know that if for whatever reason you were him we could easily deduce.Besides it's coz I saw you giving out u WhatsApp number already.
If You had taken your time to go through this thread a little,common sense would have showed you no one was attacking Macro here he left.You would have kindly told us you weren't him and let us know we are mistaken rather than abusing everyone Hopelessly like someone that sleeps and wakes up in the Gallows.
I almost forgot to give a well deserved Shout out to "GreenArrow1" for that Brilliant piece because of your unwarranted display of stupidity.
GreenArrow1 Respect Man!!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 12:29am On Aug 17, 2020
Na wa o,

God please save this thread and all of us from this Macro matter. angry

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 12:37am On Aug 17, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Asaba is not boiling anything. The non-cultists will go about their normal activities, have fun and enjoy themselves while those who are cultists run up and down in panic like rats whose tails have been set on fire.
A few people will die. They won't be mourned for long. You know why? They mostly only constituted nuisance to the society when they were alive.
"Pooh!" A gunshot will ringout. A body falls in the street. People run, albeit temporarily. After a few hours, the police shows up to evacuate the dead body now properly engaged in the process of rigor-mortis.
People return back to business, opening shops and lighting the fires back for their abacha stoves to roast corn.
In a far distance, a mother spanks her 5 year old son who has forgotten to return back to his doorstep after playing with other kids. "You want to be like all those bad boys abi?" She yells as she spanks him some more. "No be me you go kill. C'mon sit down there!" As she drags him to sit in one place.
Business is back to usual with the occasional gist about the person who got shot and how these boys no get sense.

In a bunker somewhere, are clustered visibly shaken young men, smoking hemp. "Aro Danger Master don go overboard o. May the gates of Valhalla be closed to us." They all make varying statements mostly vowing revenge, meanwhile deep down, most are scared shitless and are looking for a way not to be picked as members of the next hit-squad going for revenge in a never -ending war over a reason they can't really pin-point.
All these while, there's an argument between the police and the mortuary attendant over accommodating the dead body of the guy who just got shot in the head. The family hasn't shown up yet and sure as hell, non of his fellow cult members has turned up to even say they know him. They are all somewhere busy drinking squadron and chanting, "Aro sorry o. We no know."
While all these happen, the rest of society just goes on with their normal lives. Next Saturday, Cynthia will get married, Uche's birthday party will hold, and Late Chief Ambrose will be laid to rest - a proper burial for a man who had lived a productive life to a ripe old age, gaining the respect of society and training his five children through University.
The cult war is but a distant undertone. A battle between the lowest lives in the society. These deaths a case of evil canceling out evil for the betterment of society. A war started probably by a fight over a worn out prostìtute. A waste of time and souls.
Then peace talks will hold and all those lives lost, forgotten. Aro Danger Master only remembered by his Marine and no other. They didn't even take notice of the war in Asaba, all too busy fighting theirs in their various states to be concerned about one sailor who had gone to be with Odin.
Aro Danger Master, Norwish Michael Obunneme would have been married in the next 5 years and seen his first daughter crawl, walk, graduate and get married in this very Asaba if only he had resisted the urge to join a cult.
Alas! Here he lies on a pale bed at the entrance of a mortuary, unattended as the voices of the policemen and hospital attendants arguing in the distance begin to fade.

Say no to cultism.

Nice piece of write up, it’s message is clear; only low lives without any reasonable ambition in sight involves themselves in cultism in this present era.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by smellingKPEKUS: 5:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Inspireddd:

See his voice and intonation. Many people donot know that posts on social media leave auditable foot prints In terms of intonation, style, diction, voice and others which i may not want to divulge as a security person.

u this guy again. someone pointed u to be a killer cultist with full proof and still have the guts to be causing more nuisance here. u better stop this your nonsense. i dont even know why u are not banned yet. u keep trying to act nice with intentions to get peoples stories and location. guy avoid this guy. he is a derailer and a pathetic cultist that tries to act like a ju

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by smellingKPEKUS: 5:57am On Aug 17, 2020
Pierced:

So everyone body that wants to post something must explain OT's and slangs and ranks the way O.P did?

People av things to do with their time......I don't see any reason why any body should be subjected to explaining OT's and ranks before posting.

If people that wants to post keep getting shunned just because they used slangs and ranks without explaining......they this thread will die a natural death very soon.

It's not a must for u to know the slangs And ranks......unless there is something u specifically want to use it for.

And if u say it's a must for u understand the ranks and slangs.....look for a cult and join.
i have been reading from the background and i must say it is so annoying. most of the people trying to form cia fbi n the thread are actually cultist that want to derail the thread or just make it loose its purpose

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 7:39am On Aug 17, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Asaba is not boiling anything. The non-cultists will go about their normal activities, have fun and enjoy themselves while those who are cultists run up and down in panic like rats whose tails have been set on fire.
A few people will die. They won't be mourned for long. You know why? They mostly only constituted nuisance to the society when they were alive.
"Pooh!" A gunshot will ringout. A body falls in the street. People run, albeit temporarily. After a few hours, the police shows up to evacuate the dead body now properly engaged in the process of rigor-mortis.
People return back to business, opening shops and lighting the fires back for their abacha stoves to roast corn.
In a far distance, a mother spanks her 5 year old son who has forgotten to return back to his doorstep after playing with other kids. "You want to be like all those bad boys abi?" She yells as she spanks him some more. "No be me you go kill. C'mon sit down there!" As she drags him to sit in one place.
Business is back to usual with the occasional gist about the person who got shot and how these boys no get sense.

In a bunker somewhere, are clustered visibly shaken young men, smoking hemp. "Aro Danger Master don go overboard o. May the gates of Valhalla be closed to us." They all make varying statements mostly vowing revenge, meanwhile deep down, most are scared shitless and are looking for a way not to be picked as members of the next hit-squad going for revenge in a never -ending war over a reason they can't really pin-point.
All these while, there's an argument between the police and the mortuary attendant over accommodating the dead body of the guy who just got shot in the head. The family hasn't shown up yet and sure as hell, non of his fellow cult members has turned up to even say they know him. They are all somewhere busy drinking squadron and chanting, "Aro sorry o. We no know."
While all these happen, the rest of society just goes on with their normal lives. Next Saturday, Cynthia will get married, Uche's birthday party will hold, and Late Chief Ambrose will be laid to rest - a proper burial for a man who had lived a productive life to a ripe old age, gaining the respect of society and training his five children through University.
The cult war is but a distant undertone. A battle between the lowest lives in the society. These deaths a case of evil canceling out evil for the betterment of society. A war started probably by a fight over a worn out prostìtute. A waste of time and souls.
Then peace talks will hold and all those lives lost, forgotten. Aro Danger Master only remembered by his Marine and no other. They didn't even take notice of the war in Asaba, all too busy fighting theirs in their various states to be concerned about one sailor who had gone to be with Odin.
Aro Danger Master, Norwish Michael Obunneme would have been married in the next 5 years and seen his first daughter crawl, walk, graduate and get married in this very Asaba if only he had resisted the urge to join a cult.
Alas! Here he lies on a pale bed at the entrance of a mortuary, unattended as the voices of the policemen and hospital attendants arguing in the distance begin to fade.

Say no to cultism.

Awesome piece. Doffs hat

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by grinface98(m): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Say no to cultism.
This individual too sabi! What a well-written piece! Excellent!!

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Say no to cultism.
Well captured........This sums up the Ankpa-Ward Makurdi scenario.
My Brother you too Sabi write,I don read this your write up like 5 times.
Cheers

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Inspireddd:

See his voice and intonation. Many people donot know that posts on social media leave auditable foot prints In terms of intonation, style, diction, voice and others which i may not want to divulge as a security person.

guy, Abeg I no well, i no suppose to dey laugh all these kind laugh........lol

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2020
Nobodycan:
i should Swear that I'm not ??Macro... Shey u dae wyne me nii...Dont quote me again, if u and Macro get beef go settle am with am...Oponu omo

Why are you afraid to swear? Oya let us swear na.

I suggest you be careful because you don’t even know me. I’m a security personnel and not even on the level of commissioner of police. I’m higher.

I can comfortably feed you so be careful who you insult on this platform
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Inspireddd:

I suggest you be careful because you don’t even know me. I’m a security personnel and not even on the level of commissioner of police. I’m higher.

make I send my Aza??

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2020
We've heard about colours, what about drinks? I know Vikings prefers Squadron dark rum which they call Squady, what about the rest?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2020
Passionate888:
We've heard about colours, what about drinks? I know Vikings prefers Squadron dark rum which they call Squady, what about the rest?
Alora own are Lords Gin ,Ahoy own is Sailors Rum ,not common but they also take Squadron, I think the rest frat are mixed drinkmm
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2020
Nobodycan:
make I send my Aza??

Me too, embarassed embarassed
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Me too, embarassed embarassed
guy chill first na...well sha e go get money ,D man position high pass that of Commissioner ...Or make we send our btc wallet address give him..

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Anybody wey no go finish story make e no start abeg, just observing.. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nobodycan:
guy chill first na...well sha e go get money ,D man position high pass that of Commissioner ...Or make we send our btc wallet address give him..

Omo bro no joke belle din tear like this, if 2k fit drop man go duupe
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by onefourseven(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Passionate888:

Monkey
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Inspireddd:

I must quote this, I f<king hate it when retards comes on here to form government agents. Nobody cares about your status in the society; civilian or otherwise. Keep your identity to yourself. I want to believe you’re not a kid. Thank you.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
OBelz:
Don't say what you don't know.

King, was the the head of a temple, as usual heads have many girl friends, he was in his finals and one of his girl had a CO course.

One cool Saturday evening, they were all gathered having a good time, aibjust bumped into them to greet them when, Solo, cornered me and told me to talk to King about his decision to write the CO course for the babe. He said, "we (all of them) don yarn make him no do am, but king say he will do it".

The day came for the exam, he went in to seat for her, unfortunately, he was caught and rusticated. She graduated went for service while King was expelled from school.

They (brothers) all blamed him for not hiding to their advise. He was still forming love to her, but as a girl she has moved but King was like Laycon of BBNAIJA loving and having feelings, would you blame him? She sent king nasty messages he later moved on. She invited him to her wedding, but she specifically instructed servers not to serve King.

BlackBra! Did the remaining Job.
I have read something like this on nairaland before.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Inspireddd:

guy shut up. this is getting too much. someone debunked you to be a useless cultist. a security personel higher than commisioner of police that is scared of king azuibike and calling everybody him? u sound like a road side tout. you have been trying so hard to make this thread loose its focus

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

I must quote this, I f<king hate it when retards comes on here to form government agents. Nobody cares about your status in the society; civilian or otherwise. Keep your identity to yourself. I want to believe you’re not a kid. Thank you.
it is annoying. i have been doing my best not to quote the retard. i read where someone proved that he is a cultist that have killed many

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Thank you all for the commendations. I appreciate sincerely. However, while we enjoy the stories on the experiences of people who have journeyed through the dark and murky waters of cultism, we shouldn't just leave it at saying no to cultism on this thread alone. Talk to the younger ones who look up to you in your various environments, not only those related to you by blood. There are too many stories to share and I'll do my best to do that as the motivation comes. As usual, don't expect first person narratives. Dem no dey telli person.
Jah bless.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
forexguruu:
guy shut up. this is getting too much. someone debunked you to be a useless cultist. a security personel higher than commisioner of police that is scared of king azuibike and calling everybody him? u sound like a road side tout. you have been trying so hard to make this thread loose its focus
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nobodycan:
make I send my Aza??

Cc
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nobodycan:
Alora own are Lords Gin ,Ahoy own is Sailors Rum ,not common but they also take Squadron, I think the rest frat are mixed drinkmm

Islike eiye drink Chelsea
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
butterfly777:

It's like Klans also drink Chelsea
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
butterfly777:

It's like Klans also drink Chelsea

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (644) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.