Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3084691 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2020
onefourseven:

Wrong bro

2:1 as at yesterday. 1 at Ibusa junction (Aiye)... 1 at Isieke (Bagga)... 1 at cable (Aiye)

Counting human lives like chicken. smh.

Parents, please watch out and help your children avoid falling into cultism

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by cool318(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2020
onefourseven:

Wrong bro

2:1 as at yesterday. 1 at Ibusa junction (Aiye)... 1 at Isieke (Bagga)... 1 at cable (Aiye)

Is this an NCDC Corona count/ scores grin grin

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessedaredweak: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

cheesy cheesy
No mind them, and na them get the highest number of deaths nation wide oh grin grin

Anyway, that's not why we're here. If anyone like he should be deceiving himself to be invisible, when that's different from the reality on ground. If you don't say NO To Cultism and distance yourself from the people actively involved, it's only a matter of time.. hand must finally touch you.

Blessings

statician

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
falklandsaga:
Continued

Some of the BAN sayings (OT) that Pablo the sailor taught are captured below. I went through a lot to learn and master these things. Despite not being an active sailing lord, these things are now part of my consciousness. I cannot forget them. The power that a cult can have over your mind cannot be described.

Only rough seas make a skilful sailor
Buccanneer nor be boyscout. Blood dey flow
Even when we pomporri, we must remember say who price must pay
If you must lead the orchestra, you will back the crowd
When you reach treasure island, Grandpa will ask for the price you paid
May the blood of the high lubbers clot within their veins
May the blood of the rugged buccanneer never clot within his vein
May the light of the Buccanneer ship lead all lords through the rough seas
We will shine with the glowing rays of the ancient atupa
Only a tested and rugged lord can lead the buccaneer ship
Wekunle nor dey sea lords. Any lord wey chop trebor will be hauled overboard
Trebor nor be cigar. Only laggers chop trebor.
Loose tongues sink ship
He who falls behind gets left behind
No boras in the woods
No laughing on board
Let the devil that lead you guide you
Deck before self
Alora is the call. Awumen is the rugged echo/answer.
No price, no pay is the rugged policy.
No friend, no foe is our philosophy. Blud for Blud is the way we roll.
Brodas must deliver brodas
Odas is Odas (within reasonable limits as proclaimed by the Terrors)
All BAN protocols must be duly observed
I'll post more as I do more expose and remember them (don't forget that I learnt some of these things in 2001).

Pablo also taught me the BAN 13:13, sometimes we use the name of Bible book too. e.g Psalm 13:13, Job 13:13, etc. This is a form of writing which we use in our materials in order to hide their meanings from outsiders. It is designed in this way. The first thirteen letters of the alphabet will be on top while the remaining will be at the bottom

A B C D E F G H I J K L M

N O P Q R S T U V W Z Y Z

When we want to cap ruggedly, we will switch the letter with the bottom or top corresponding letter. E.g. A L O R A becomes N Y B E N.
This is why we usually say NYBEN, instead of ALORA. Some times, we add the numeric code of 101 or 231 to it.

In a Buccanneer ship, the Big Eye is the captain who caps odas and observes everything. The steerer takes odas from the Big Eye and is the next in line because he navigates the ship and implements the odas of the Big Eye. The Killer and Maker of Souls is in charge of defence and protection. He leads the ship through rough seas and gives the big eye info on the situation on deck. The hauler complements the KMS or K-Man by hauling all laggers through drills. The fast fingers is in charge of fingers on deck. He keeps the fingers that have been cut. The silly jim is in charge of sallies. Some ships have flotillas which a smaller number of lords organise. Ships are organised into frigates, headed by a Frigate Captain. Falkland deck is under a Frigate called Falkland Frigate which covers Abraka, Eku, Okpara, and environs. Frigates are divided into galleons too. Falkland frigate is under Omicron galleon with a Galleon Master as its head. The SBC is in charge of the entire Bucanneer fleet and it is headed by a 'revered' Grand Eye. There is usually a general MIT during national covajs. There are also different categories of lords, from deckhands to salted and even to those in the Order of Scarlet Buccanneers. BAN has a constitution which is titled as The Compass. There also used to be a handbook or Fanny.

I just wanted to post this separately so that curious minds can know some details apart from the stories of hits. I will continue my story afterwards and more facts about BAN will come as I post.

With all this OT written here someone will now say Aloras are peaceful and them no dey fight.
"Blud for blud"
"Blood dey flow "

Then I saw "he who falls behind get left behind"
Does that mean they can actually leave their brothers to die?
So what's the use of being brothers self

People wey dey join sef undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
onefourseven:

Wrong bro

Wetin start am self
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TheZooHasFalln: 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Monicar:
it seem I will go back to the tactic I used while starting this exposé,i will now start ignoring comments and mentions.i mean,what's wrong with people here??

imagine one fellow saying I'm lying.one dunce even said I'm impersonating.who told you it's so easy to impersonate a cult group?? If it's so easy to impersonate,why don't you send any of your relatives to go impersonate so that you can have the "real" gist??

who knows maybe this is why saynotocultism decided to stop his story? For the 1diot who accused me of lying,i challenged you to prove when I lied. As that guy who accused me of impersonating,i dare you to go impersonate eiye confraternity and let's see how easy it is to impersonate a cult group you're not a member.i pray you survive whatever comes your way so that you can share your story and others will learn from your stup1dity. As from now henceforth,i'm not replying any unreasonable comment again. Imagine accusing me of impersonate!! Oh,you want to hear stories of bloodshed??go and join confra now you will witness enough Bloodsheds.

i'm taking about tackling a menace that's afflicting the youths,some f00ls came here to type rubbish.as if you can survive what these cultists are passing through on a daily basis...for the dude who says this sound like a secondary school set-up,it's not too late for you to go and write jamb then when you get an admission,go and join any confraternity in the school that picked you.you will witness tonnes of stories that sounds like *secondary school set-up* when your higher hierarchies start unnecessary extortion/bullying or when your rivals start looking for every available means to end your miserable life. F00ls everywhere!!
The problem with your pattern of writing is that I don't know if you're telling the story to the existing/former cultists or you actually want to educate non cultists to shun cultism, this is because you kept typing with the slangs that are familiar to only cultists, how do you expect me who knows absolutely nothing about cultism to understand or make meanings out of those names or slangs? For example: Flying birds, HO, Airlod, Ibaka, LP, IP bla bla bla. I think you're still shielding their codes and conducts for the reasons known best to you and I think that's why most of them who are still active in the system are enjoying your tells because they understand it very well and they know that those who are not part of the system won't understand it clearly, hence they have not been attacking you like they did to SayNoToCultism.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
TheZooHasFalln:
The problem with your pattern of writing is that I don't know if you're telling the story to the existing/former cultists or you actually want to educate non cultists to shun cultism, this is because you kept typing with the slangs that are familiar to only cultists, how do you expect me who knows absolutely nothing about cultism to understand or make meanings out of those names or slangs? For example: Flying birds, HO, Airlod, Ibaka, LP, IP bla bla bla. I think you're still shielding their codes and conducts for the reasons known best to you and I think that's why most of them who are still active in the system are enjoying your tells because they understand it very well and they know that those who are not part of the system won't understand it clearly, hence they have not been attacking you like they did to SayNoToCultism.

So everyone body that wants to post something must explain OT's and slangs and ranks the way O.P did?

People av things to do with their time......I don't see any reason why any body should be subjected to explaining OT's and ranks before posting.

If people that wants to post keep getting shunned just because they used slangs and ranks without explaining......they this thread will die a natural death very soon.

It's not a must for u to know the slangs And ranks......unless there is something u specifically want to use it for.

And if u say it's a must for u understand the ranks and slangs.....look for a cult and join.

28 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
TheZooHasFalln:
The problem with your pattern of writing is that I don't know if you're telling the story to the existing/former cultists or you actually want to educate non cultists to shun cultism, this is because you kept typing with the slangs that are familiar to only cultists, how do you expect me who knows absolutely nothing about cultism to understand or make meanings out of those names or slangs? For example Flying birds, HO, Airlod, Ibaka, LP, IP Bla Bla bla. I think you're still shielding their codes and conducts for the reasons known best to you and I think that's why most of them who are still active in the system are enjoying your tells because they understand it very well and they know that those who are not part of the system won't understand it clearly, hence they have not been attacking you like they did to SayNoToCultism.
How do you want him to write these words? If you say he is shielding, what will you say about the Op? These are slangs used by the group and cannot be changed, except you need a special tutor for this.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by onefourseven(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nobodycan:

Wetin start am self

Aiye and Bagga had issue sometime last year. Aiye killed one old Bagga, almost 1 year later, baggas retailaiated and here we are.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
onefourseven:

Aiye and Bagga had issue sometime last year. Aiye killed one old Bagga, almost 1 year later, baggas retailaiated and here we are.
na wa ooo...for mata may don pass
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nobodycan:
Macro231101 welcome back bro.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TheZooHasFalln: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
subcbouy:
How do you want him to write these words? If you say he is shielding, what will you say about the Op? These are slangs used by the group and cannot be changed, except you need a special tutor for this.
I guess you don't understand, for instance he wants to say something like "My group leader called me", instead of him to write it the understandable way I just wrote the above example, he would rather sensor the word "our leader" with the group code of communication, how will you now expect me to understand he was referring to his leader if he used a word like "my ibaka"?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Casan0va:

Macro231101 welcome back bro.
please and please don't attract curses to yourself ...I don't know macro and dont care but stop tagging or quoting my monicar to his own..

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nobodycan:

Macro231101 grin

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Inspireddd:

Macro231101 grin
if u assume this then u re a Fool
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by bignero: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
saynotocultism:
News had gone round town that I was dead . News had gone round my department that I was dead . I immediately called a lecturer who was a strong man to cover for me as my issue was already a debate.

Me: my lord, Na hi name frank dey align.
Lecturer : clear road Africa, oboy you still dey alive ?
Me: my lord, kf no go let man fall before him time , Abeg you go cover for me

Immediately the lecturer covered for me and told the department that I was still alive and no one should speak of the issue again and it was robbers that attacked me and not cultist . I reached my mum and she was crying bitterly thinking I was dead ,

Me: mama I still dey alive , I never die ooo
Mum: wetin come be all this one wey I dey hear franky? You go join cult ? No wonder you no dey come house again ? You go join cult? With all the suffer wey I dey suffer for you? Why u want make enemy laugh us ? Why you want make I die ? I dey suffer for you since franky.

Me: mama Na arm robbers ooo, I know join cult oooo mama.

I immediately dropped the call to avoid hearing her cry. I was in eku taking treatment when I heard they peace talked the issue behind me . I was furious and I called the axe head

Me: kpoai, them peace talk this matter, no worry Na me go use my hand scatter the T again.

I started getting calls and plead that I should forget the issue . The guy who set me up left town immediately when he heard I was still alive and looking for him. I sent squad to his department and he was in theatre art department . Tony one of my squad member from ekosodin walks into the department when it’s most filled and moves from seat to seat with laughter in his face . Everybody go dey surprise . I returned to school for my exams and eiye guys saw me and kept mute and couldn’t believe I survived that HIT. They immediately sent news to the man who set me up never to return . I started looking for the girl who they tried using and found her . She was at a local beach we do regard as indigene beach . She was with a group of girls swimming and immediately I knew she was a blue queen because they love swimming . I went straight to her and told her I wanted to see her . She knew it was over for her. Walked up to her when he knew I was having compassion for her already as she was begging . There and then we made a deal with her to drop all the names of the guys that cane for the HIT and she denied knowing any of the guys. Then and there I knew she was an indigene of abraka community and never a student . She gave me the parents address of the guy who set me up in sapele . Then and there tony told her to stretch her hands which she did and her left hand was chopped off there with just a little piece holding her flesh. She screamed and we pushed her into the river to continue swimming .

Two days later after my first paper, I got a call that the man I was looking for is currently in a small town known as Elume. He was hiding in elume . Elume is close to amukpe sapele . I called all my squad together and we agreed that it was a perfect time and place to finish him up.

TBC.........

God bless you for all you do..

Hopefully one day you can expose, the powers of darkness... Some of us have evil people around us, but we cant identify them.. So just like this thread showed that guy who was oposing you initially, that his junior brother had been initiated, it will also show us the secrets of darkness..

With time, if you get a good production team hopefully a foreign one, they can make movie documentary from your life.. And you will rake in millions..

The bastards and cowards here oposing you, it will never be better for those animals..

Oga boss.. Your doing the work of the lord and no weapon formed or fashioned against you shall Prosper.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
TheZooHasFalln:
I guess you don't understand, for instance, he wants to say something like "My group leader called me", instead of him to write it the understandable way I just wrote the above example, he would rather censor the word "our leader" with the group code of communication, how will you now expect me to understand he was referring to his leader if he used a word like "my ibaka"?
I understand, Is the reason I asked you how about the Op use of words? You may not understand him, but many could understand what he meant by those words.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
TheZooHasFalln:
I guess you don't understand, for instance he wants to say something like "My group leader called me", instead of him to write it the understandable way I just wrote the above example, he would rather sensor the word "our leader" with the group code of communication, how will you now expect me to understand he was referring to his leader if he used a word like "my ibaka"?

you are right, but u are only saying that because you skipped a lot, if you hadn't you would know all those by now...........but for general view I think you are right

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nobodycan:

if it tastes like food, smells like food and looks like food, its probably food.

but even if u aren't, why are you now cursing? its not something that should make you angry na. if I'm called macro I'll most likely laugh or do anything other than what you are doing

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by fineguy11(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Asaba is not boiling anything. The non-cultists will go about their normal activities, have fun and enjoy themselves while those who are cultists run up and down in panic like rats whose tails have been set on fire.
A few people will die. They won't be mourned for long. You know why? They mostly only constituted nuisance to the society when they were alive.
"Pooh!" A gunshot will ringout. A body falls in the street. People run, albeit temporarily. After a few hours, the police shows up to evacuate the dead body now properly engaged in the process of rigor-mortis.
People return back to business, opening shops and lighting the fires back for their abacha stoves to roast corn.
In a far distance, a mother spanks her 5 year old son who has forgotten to return back to his doorstep after playing with other kids. "You want to be like all those bad boys abi?" She yells as she spanks him some more. "No be me you go kill. C'mon sit down there!" As she drags him to sit in one place.
Business is back to usual with the occasional gist about the person who got shot and how these boys no get sense.

In a bunker somewhere, are clustered visibly shaken young men, smoking hemp. "Aro Danger Master don go overboard o. May the gates of Valhalla be closed to us." They all make varying statements mostly vowing revenge, meanwhile deep down, most are scared shitless and are looking for a way not to be picked as members of the next hit-squad going for revenge in a never -ending war over a reason they can't really pin-point.
All these while, there's an argument between the police and the mortuary attendant over accommodating the dead body of the guy who just got shot in the head. The family hasn't shown up yet and sure as hell, non of his fellow cult members has turned up to even say they know him. They are all somewhere busy drinking squadron and chanting, "Aro sorry o. We no know."
While all these happen, the rest of society just goes on with their normal lives. Next Saturday, Cynthia will get married, Uche's birthday party will hold, and Late Chief Ambrose will be laid to rest - a proper burial for a man who had lived a productive life to a ripe old age, gaining the respect of society and training his five children through University.
The cult war is but a distant undertone. A battle between the lowest lives in the society. These deaths a case of evil canceling out evil for the betterment of society. A war started probably by a fight over a worn out prostìtute. A waste of time and souls.
Then peace talks will hold and all those lives lost, forgotten. Aro Danger Master only remembered by his Marine and no other. They didn't even take notice of the war in Asaba, all too busy fighting theirs in their various states to be concerned about one sailor who had gone to be with Odin.
Aro Danger Master, Norwish Michael Obunneme would have been married in the next 5 years and seen his first daughter crawl, walk, graduate and get married in this very Asaba if only he had resisted the urge to join a cult.
Alas! Here he lies on a pale bed at the entrance of a mortuary, unattended as the voices of the policemen and hospital attendants arguing in the distance begin to fade.

Say no to cultism.
what a master piece. Very artistry.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
fineguy11:
what a master piece. Very artistry.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nickshrapnel: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
falklandsaga:

Pablo also taught me the BAN 13:13, sometimes we use the name of Bible book too. e.g Psalm 13:13, Job 13:13, etc. This is a form of writing which we use in our materials in order to hide their meanings from outsiders. It is designed in this way. The first thirteen letters of the alphabet will be on top while the remaining will be at the bottom

A B C D E F G H I J K L M

N O P Q R S T U V W Z Y Z

When we want to cap ruggedly, we will switch the letter with the bottom or top corresponding letter. E.g. A L O R A becomes N Y B E N.
This is why we usually say NYBEN, instead of ALORA. Some times, we add the numeric code of 101 or 231 to it.

Cc: ndoeyopbennet. Has this answered your 13:13 question?

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Asaba is not boiling anything. The non-cultists will go about their normal activities, have fun and enjoy themselves while those who are cultists run up and down in panic like rats whose tails have been set on fire.
A few people will die. They won't be mourned for long. You know why? They mostly only constituted nuisance to the society when they were alive.
"Pooh!" A gunshot will ringout. A body falls in the street. People run, albeit temporarily. After a few hours, the police shows up to evacuate the dead body now properly engaged in the process of rigor-mortis.
People return back to business, opening shops and lighting the fires back for their abacha stoves to roast corn.
In a far distance, a mother spanks her 5 year old son who has forgotten to return back to his doorstep after playing with other kids. "You want to be like all those bad boys abi?" She yells as she spanks him some more. "No be me you go kill. C'mon sit down there!" As she drags him to sit in one place.
Business is back to usual with the occasional gist about the person who got shot and how these boys no get sense.

In a bunker somewhere, are clustered visibly shaken young men, smoking hemp. "Aro Danger Master don go overboard o. May the gates of Valhalla be closed to us." They all make varying statements mostly vowing revenge, meanwhile deep down, most are scared shitless and are looking for a way not to be picked as members of the next hit-squad going for revenge in a never -ending war over a reason they can't really pin-point.
All these while, there's an argument between the police and the mortuary attendant over accommodating the dead body of the guy who just got shot in the head. The family hasn't shown up yet and sure as hell, non of his fellow cult members has turned up to even say they know him. They are all somewhere busy drinking squadron and chanting, "Aro sorry o. We no know."
While all these happen, the rest of society just goes on with their normal lives. Next Saturday, Cynthia will get married, Uche's birthday party will hold, and Late Chief Ambrose will be laid to rest - a proper burial for a man who had lived a productive life to a ripe old age, gaining the respect of society and training his five children through University.
The cult war is but a distant undertone. A battle between the lowest lives in the society. These deaths a case of evil canceling out evil for the betterment of society. A war started probably by a fight over a worn out prostìtute. A waste of time and souls.
Then peace talks will hold and all those lives lost, forgotten. Aro Danger Master only remembered by his Marine and no other. They didn't even take notice of the war in Asaba, all too busy fighting theirs in their various states to be concerned about one sailor who had gone to be with Odin.
Aro Danger Master, Norwish Michael Obunneme would have been married in the next 5 years and seen his first daughter crawl, walk, graduate and get married in this very Asaba if only he had resisted the urge to join a cult.
Alas! Here he lies on a pale bed at the entrance of a mortuary, unattended as the voices of the policemen and hospital attendants arguing in the distance begin to fade.

Say no to cultism.

I have to quote this... Even if I don’t drop any other comment on the post, I just have to quote this!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Thanks.

Bros, I really do hope you're monetizing this your writing talent.
It's a highly sought after skill.
Blessings.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AsianTotal: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Say no to cultism.

I Had To Quote Your Entire Post.
Bro, You Write So Well.
This Is Classical!!!!

I Hope You Write On Amazon KDP, So Much Dollars To Make For Your Masterpiece Write Up.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
You write so well..
GreenArrow1:

Say no to cultism.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tjxicee: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Pierced:

So everyone body that wants to post something must explain OT's and slangs and ranks the way O.P did?

I thought we were here to demystify cultism. They should at least break codes like op, charlygold, ambitiouscent, enthronedbygod, Falkland etc did. even monicker of sec did a good job breaking codes, maybe the guy didn’t just understand It.

Inspiredd I thought your question to onefourseven was funny. maybe he left sec as per say sec forced him as we heard they do but he’s heart was in nbm. lol

Greenarrow1 good writeup. Falkland u’re an amazing Writer. I liked the story of Pablo the sailor. Op once said if u hear other ppl stories hes story will be like childs play. He was right. Y’all are rugged. No cult is the strongest, if them catch u you go die sara. say no to cultism

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kelechiodo(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Say no to cultism.

Apology
I am sorry to quote the entire work.

Conclusion
This piece above is THE END OF DISCUSSION

if not because of the nature of this thread, I would have sent a pm to you. I hope to see your blog somewhere. Your writing is in a class of its own. You are very Good.

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nobodycan:

Oya let us swear that you are not macro. U fit swear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Inspireddd:

Bros relax. You can't just assume and jump to conclusions that he's who you think, just because he pronounced "weh" as "may".
If you have lived in EDO state or you have mixed up with most people that grew up in Benin, you'd know it's more like a lingua thing over there.

For example, instead of saying "shows WEH men won run", they'll say "shows MAY men won run".

Please, if he says he's not Macro231 and you have no evidence to prove otherwise, let him be. If you have ones been falsely accused in your life, you'd know how painful this can be. Please, let it go.

Blessings

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Inspireddd:

i should Swear that I'm not ??Macro... Shey u dae wyne me nii...Dont quote me again, if u and Macro get beef go settle am with am...Oponu omo

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

Bros relax. You can't just assume and jump to conclusions that he's what you think, just because he pronounced "weh" as "may".
If you have lived in EDO state or you have mixed up with most people that grew up in Benin, you'd know it's more like a lingua thing over there.

For example, instead of saying "shows WEH men won run", they'll say "shows MAY men won run".

Please, if he says he's not Macro231 and you have no evidence to prove otherwise, let him be. If you have ones been falsely accused in your life, you'd know how painful this can be. Please, let it go.

Blessings

That guy Nobodycan na Macro. See his handwriting now?

See his voice and intonation. Many people donot know that posts on social media leave auditable foot prints In terms of intonation, style, diction, voice and others which i may not want to divulge as a security person.

That idiot is Macro. Even if he is not Macro, he is still Macro. I know what i’m saying

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RayOFLife, Kido36(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.