Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,721 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3087546 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2020
Jayoficial:

This is moneysoldier story na
Thank you cheesy I thought i was the only one that noticed.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by bigseank(m): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2020
hatchetman:

Thank you cheesy I thought i was the only one that noticed.

baba no be only you. i swear as i read am i just shake head. money soldier story of 2013 best story so far on nairaland, na him the babe spice, carry give us. na wa o, some of us get sense now

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
bigseank:

baba no be only you. i swear as i read am i just shake head. money soldier story of 2013 best story so far on nairaland, na him the babe spice, carry give us. na wa o, some of us get sense now

She told us a story, she didn't claim to be an eye-witness na. And some of us who didn't know moneysoldier or his account got to know the story through her.

And by the way, why do you think it was only moneysoldier who new about those events he narrated? At least, some other people would also know some of the stories. Who knows if obelz also knows some?

Just trying to avoid jumping to conclusions.

Say no to cultism. Stay away from people of questionable character so that they won't blend you by force.

26 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
pls you people should be finishing your stories Abeg, this is not telemundo.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kingfish542:
pls you people should be finishing your stories Abeg, this is not telemundo.

Oya come go join na, make u sef give us stories in 2 years

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by molybdenum0012: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hey guys, please, I need you to identify this sign. Want to know if it is associated with cultism or not.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
This is how cultism has eaten Makurdi. I got this picture from my friend, he schools in Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi(FUAM).
grin grin
God help parents in Makurdi
Say no to Cultism.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
bigseank:

haha dat tori na fur newly joined members. Una don mature wella.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
molybdenum0012:
Hey guys, please, I need you to identify this sign. Want to know if it is associated with cultism or not.

It is for BAN Or alora sealords

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
molybdenum0012:
Hey guys, please, I need you to identify this sign: Want to know if it is associated with cultism or not?.
Don't mind those guys that have turned their schools to sea. A truly marine/ offshore students know without it, you cannot moor a floating body. It is called Anchorage used to moored ship.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
molybdenum0012:
dont folllow what subcbouy is saying o. anyone u see put that as status is a cultist. except if he is a naval officer or a sailor/captain of a real ship.
if you put am, u will be automatically tagged a cultist. if you want to follow subcbouy then it means the as in nbm is just for cutting wood na.
please lets stop deceiving people here and learn to call a spade a spade. that logo is mainly used by ban and nas

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
forexguruu:
dont folllow what subcbouy is saying o. anyone u see put that as status is a cultist. except if he is a naval officer or a sailor/captain of a real ship.
if you put am, u will be automatically tagged a cultist. i saw it. if you want to follow subcbouy then it means the as in nbm is just for cutting wood na.
please lets stop deceiving people here and learn to call a spade a spade. that logo is mainly used by ban and nas
Who is deceiving you? Did I say he should put anything on or what? I am a mariner by career. It is a sign of anchor in naval architecture and marine-related profession for dynamic positioning.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
hustla:

Oya come go join na, make u sef give us stories in 2 years
grin grin
u too grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
subcbouy:
Who is deceiving you? Did I say he should put anything on or what? I am a mariner by career. It is a sign of anchor in naval architecture and marine-related profession for dynamic positioning.
i cut trees for a living axe is a symbol for cutting trees. please dont derail this thread and dont confuse innocent people genuinely asking questions here. its like a naive girl that knows nothing about sex and sex slangs asking you what pussy is and u say its a name of a cat.
evn when u google anchor symbols in nigeria, what you mostly see is cultism
https://www.google.com/search?q=anchor+symbol+nigeria&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwj0oYShj5vrAhUCw4UKHdabDNcQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=anchor+symbol+nigeria&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoECAAQQzoFCAAQsQM6CAgAELEDEIMBOgIIADoECCMQJzoGCAAQCBAeOgQIABAYUJjGqgFY0JarAWCNmasBaAFwAHgAgAHXA4gB7CiSAQowLjYuMTQuMC4ymAEAoAEBqgELZ3dzLXdpei1pbWfAAQE&sclient=img&ei=ZLw2X_TfEIKGlwTWt7K4DQ&bih=750&biw=1536&client=firefox-b-d

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
forexguruu:
i cut trees for a living axe is a symbol for cutting trees. please dont derail this thread and dont confuse innocent people genuinely asking questions here. its like a naive girl that knows nothing about sex and sex slangs asking you what pussy is and u say its a name of a cat.
Derail? You are funny.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Indestructible:
so what actually happened during your 2-2 days?

That’s a pretty direct question, why so interested, my past has nothing to do with this thread except you have ulterior motive and probably a score to settle, which I gladly welcome btw. Just be plain and tell me what exactly it is you wish to know? I will be happy to indulge you.

I’m not who I used to be. Food for thought though.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
IamGinger:
Real life story of three svc members back then in my former neighbourhood.
Prior to the 2015 elections,money was shared for 'men' ,beta money!!!. On the eve of the elections they had one small 'brew sec'. Enough brew, coda, rochi yakpa (every man with him card).The three main svc boys decided to 'two aside' and cap sharing formular for 'election rubbers' because "if na rubbers matters, time no dey".
Blacksea begin shuffle device on code begin dey tell Funky say "without 'akpo' the ship cannot sail",say make dem loyal 'Alltrue'(the third svc guy) ,rebel am via the rubbers and if him no loyal, na OvB matas. The rubbers na better rubbers, funky sef involve..
The plan was to loyal him first but due to "excess cruise" Blacksea shot Alltrue on sight.. Matter buga, them burn Blacksea and Funky house...... Family escape but "shi shi" no remain.. Life start again for them..Blacksea n funky don disembark till today..

This RS started exactly on the late August to early September 2014, frega day to be specific. Lasted up till one year mid to late 2015 the next year.

A brutal mutiny sagas. Vikings going on rampage and this singular sagas resulted in fatalina marine patrol acada deck to be divided.

The deck ended up being a divided ship;
Fatalina marine patrol( nnamdi azikiwe university unizik) and metalina marine patrol ( anambra state university, ansu )

The after math was bloody deaths upon deaths

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

This RS started exactly on the late August to early September 2014, frega day to be specific. Lasted up till one year mid to late 2015 the next year.

A brutal mutiny sagas. Vikings going on rampage and this singular sagas resulted in fatalina marine patrol acada deck to be divided.

The deck ended up being a divided ship;
Fatalina marine patrol( nnamdi azikiwe university unizik) and metalina marine patrol ( anambra state university, ansu )

The after math was bloody deaths upon deaths

Apaches too been get akpo with BG for fatalina as at then. Apaches too had a major role to play in that particular sagas and reprisals RS.

A lot of painful memories. So many souls lost and for what?

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
subcbouy:
Derail? You are funny.
i have giving u valid points, the the valid points and ignore the invalid one
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saveyourface: 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
I WAS FORCEFULLY INITIATED

As I was returning from work, I met one of my friend, David, popularly known as Egboti. He told me his white woman just paid him and that he would like to celebrate it with me in a hotel in Bayelsa.

Since I was genuinely happy for him because he had looked for work without any success and decided to venture into online love scams, I followed him. But on reaching the hotel, I saw some strange faces in the Bar about 19 of them. All of them were putting on blue

Immediately they saw us one of them asked David with his nickname "Egboti" na him be dis then he replied na the ju be this I want make he level up.

They took me and some other guys to a room, locked us up and asked us if we are ready to join or get killed without our body found.

One boy opposed them saying he doesn't want to belong and pleaded with them to allow him leave. Then somebody told him to get up and go and he was about to open the door he was shot from behind with a silent gun.

They started beating us. They slapped me about twenty times and forced us to drink some strange looking liquid which had a foul smell. I drank it for fear of being killed.

After series of beatings stepping on me and flogging me and other boys with their belt they said I had been confirmed as their member.

I got home feeling pains all over my body and for two weeks I was unable to leave the house due to the severe torture I received from those idiots.

Whenever I remember that incident I always regret why I followed David that day even when I was having the feeling not to follow him.

It was after a month or so I was able to discover that I was initiated into the SEC one of the notorious confraternity in my hood.

Sometimes when I hear there's a hit I always flee town even when I'm not active with them for fear of being used to count scores by rival cults

This is not the life I planned for.

I feel so sad right now.....

31 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by IamGinger: 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
DemonInvoker:

Guy,I know this your story wella and the people involved even the so called cultist Governor that gave them the millions to share but too much Igbo and Arizona no gree you write in simple terms that every one can read and understand.
I be south south guy Wella.
Till Today the exec involved never fit use him two legs waka well again.
Guy,Relax,calm down then come back and give us the main gist coz be like you involve for that squad.
What is dead gets buried... #saynotocultism
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
forexguruu:
I have given u valid points, the valid points, and ignore the invalid one
No valid point, bro.
Because some persons use an ax for their symbols, so you shouldn't use an axe to cut a tree? Because some persons use colors for their symbols, all non-member should wear colorless.? What I will tell you, be aware of your environment, not that you cannot do all these things mentioned but be careful with nothing. In my school, we have an anchor structured at a section of my dept where you can snap pictures. It is even a symbol for graduation year for all students who have got degrees.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
saveyourface:

As I was returning from work, I met one of my friend, David, popularly known as Egboti. He told me his white woman just paid him and that he would like to celebrate it with me in a hotel in Bayelsa.

Since I was genuinely happy for him because he had looked for work without any success and decided to venture into online love scams, I followed him. But on reaching the hotel, I saw some strange faces in the Bar about 19 of them. All of them were putting on blue

Immediately they saw us one of them asked David with his nickname "Egboti" na him be dis then he replied na the ju be this I want make he level up.

They took me and some other guys to a room, locked us up and asked us if we are ready to join or get killed without our body found.

One boy opposed them saying he doesn't want to belong and pleaded with them to allow him leave. Then somebody told him to get up and go and he was about to open the door he was shot from behind with a silent gun.

They started beating us. They slapped me about twenty times and forced us to drink some strange looking liquid which had a foul smell. I drank it for fear of being killed.

After series of beatings stepping on me and flogging me and other boys with their belt they said I had been confirmed as their member.

I got home feeling pains all over my body and for two weeks I was unable to leave the house due to the severe torture I received from those idiots.

Whenever I remember that incident, I always regret why I followed David that day even when I had the feeling not to follow him.

It was after a month, or so I was able to discover that I was initiated into the SEC one of the notorious confraternity in my hood.

Sometimes when I hear, there's a hit I always flee town even when I'm not active with them for fear of being used to count scores by rival cults

Why didn't you inform your parents? Why did you keep it to yourself? Are you an orphan? From what I have been reading here, the majority of you guys that we're forced already live a terrible life. You were going to celebrate proceed from fraud. You are mostly rebels.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Not sure all this judging is helpful madame.

Why not drop some advice or better yet, enquire further?

Graxie:

Why didn't you inform your parents? Why did you keep it to yourself? Are you an orphan? From what I have been reading here, the majority of you guys that we're forced already live a terrible life. You were going to celebrate proceed from fraud. You are mostly rebels.

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Graxie:

oga sharap dia

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Graxie:

How many incidents have you reported to your parents? Let's thank God on his behalf that he had realized and wouldn't want anyone to venture into this silly mistake, the reason for this crusade.

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
saveyourface:

Whenever I remember that incident I always regret why I followed David that day even when I was having the feeling not to follow him.

It was after a month or so I was able to discover that I was initiated into the SEC one of the notorious confraternity in my hood.

Sometimes when I hear there's a hit I always flee town even when I'm not active with them for fear of being used to count scores by rival cults

My spirit tells me this is a ploy to unravel some anonymous posters here.

All advice should only be given to this guy online strictly.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
GreenArrow1 please continue oo

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GalPissetzky: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
subcbouy:
[s]No valid point, bro.
Because some persons use an ax for their symbols, so you shouldn't use an axe to cut a tree? Because some persons use colors for their symbols, all non-member should wear colorless.? What I will tell you, be aware of your environment, not that you cannot do all these things mentioned but be careful with nothing. In my school, we have an anchor structured at a section of my dept where you can snap pictures. It is even a symbol for graduation year for all students who have got degrees.[/s]
with due respect sireeeeeeeeee you are talking rubbish. this is a cult related thread. someone asked about an anchor symbol and u are talking about marine shit. the other guy gave real explanation with valid points and u say his points are invalid.
let me use one of the points her gave which is PUSSY. if you go to an animal thread and say pussy, they will assume it means an animal cat, if you go to ashawo thread or an xrated thread and talk of pussy , they know u are refering to toto.
this is a cult related thread and if someone is asking if the anchor sign is related to cultism, u will be misleading him by saying it is not. people are here to learn not to be mislead. as far as this thread is concerned, anchor here is fully cult related and its mostly used by the bucaneers and the seadogs same way axe is use by the ayes. if you go to a agric thread and talk of axe, they know its is an agricultural too

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
GalPissetzky:
with due respect sireeeeeeeeee you are talking rubbish. this is a cult-related thread. someone asked about an anchor symbol and u are talking about marine shit. the other guy gave real explanation with valid points and u say his points are invalid.
let me use one of the points she gave which is PUSSY. if you go to an animal thread and say pussy, they will assume it means an animal cat, if you go to ashawo thread or an X-rated thread and talk of pussy , they know u are referring to toto.
this is a cult-related thread and if someone is asking if the anchor sign is related to cultism, u will be misleading him by saying it is not. people are here to learn not to be misleading. as far as this thread is concerned, anchor here is fully cult-related, and its mostly used by the buccaneers and the seadogs the same way ax is used by the ayes. if you go to an agric thread and talk of an ax, they know it is an agricultural too
You all are funny, guys. gringringrin This is cult colour, don't wear cult colour, because this is cult thread. Madam, I should go nake gringringrin

Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (644) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.