Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3083524 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saveyourface: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
A month and some days after my initiation, I was at home sitting on the sofa chatting with some friends on Facebook, when a text came into my phone.

It was from David "show immediately, no waste time.

I was like what does this idiot want from me again, I immediately left what I was doing dressed up and took a bike to the destination.

As new intakes we were given different assignments.

I was chosen to spy on a deadly rival by name Ebiakpo and to follow him wherever he goes since no one knows I was a new ini, it was easy for me to carryout the assignment.

Ebiakpo leaves in the neighborhood and was feared by all asundry even members of the eiye confraternity feared him.

Ebiakpo is a rugged maphite who has been tormenting everyone especially the eiyes. He is said to be the leader of a hit that claimed the lives of 5 senior eiye men and lot's of inis in 2014.

My job was to trace him and follow him through that day wherever he goes and report back to our hit leader, so they know the right time to strike.

I was afraid since i was being sent to track a deadly cultist with no iota of human sympathy. I have heard lot's of stories of what cultists do when they capture their rival.

The thoughts of Ebiakpo capturing me and doing the unimaginable filled my mind. That day I thought of running away but on a second thought that will put the lives of my loved ones at stake so I had no choice but to do as they say.

Everything was going smoothly because I followed Ebiakpo from his house, he went to have a drink with some of his gang at a bar. There was a small field not too far from the bar and I pretended to be focus on the football the boys were playing and occasionally observed him.

After sometime he shaked about 5 of the guys and bade them farewell, left the bar and took a bike.

Luckily for me a bike coming out from the other side after dropping a passenger, I stopped the bike and told him to follow the guy on white t-shirt at a very safe distance.

After about 12 minutes, Ebiakpo's bike reached its destination, the bike waited for him as he went inside. so I told my bike to stop at the entrance of the street.

I called the hit leader of the latest development and he told not to remove my eye from him even for one second that Ebiakpo must go down that day.

It wasn't up to 5 minutes him and a babe came out and they entered the bike and zoom off, I followed them to a very popular hotel which I believe they were going to lounge and do the do.

After the whole tracking, I sent back my findings at about 5:32pm to the head of the hit squad and told them that Ebiakpo just entered an hotel with a girl and that the time was right to strike.

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kingfish542:
pls you people should be finishing your stories Abeg, this is not telemundo.
Na Commercial Break Dem Go, After D Commercial Break, Dem Go Continue.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
IamGinger:

What is dead gets buried... #saynotocultism
Oga na only you dey do the shoveling.
Make we dead the matter.
2012-2015 saga I heard echoes of wars and mutiny within the SVC.Thats all

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 15, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

This RS started exactly on the late August to early September 2014, frega day to be specific. Lasted up till one year mid to late 2015 the next year.

A brutal mutiny sagas. Vikings going on rampage and this singular sagas resulted in fatalina marine patrol acada deck to be divided.

The deck ended up being a divided ship;
Fatalina marine patrol( nnamdi azikiwe university unizik) and metalina marine patrol ( anambra state university, ansu )

The after math was bloody deaths upon deaths

Baba, I think your short story is different from the guy you quoted, I don't think it's the same event. Also, I think you mixed up the name of Anambra State University with that of Awka town's name.

Guys, abeg stay very very far away from Cultism, it doesn't end well. It's always a loose-loose situation for anybody involved in it. Don't trade your freedom, happiness and peace of mind for something stupid and useless as Cultism. Run!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2020
Dumbness is a sin.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 15, 2020
Just to crave your indulgence based the guys story that someone was shot with a silencer.
If you never see something most times you will find it hard to believe.
I remember,years back when I was still a rugged Lord.There was this Lord I was always hearing about,how Rugged he was and fearless.How he would carry a pistol to club and shoot in air.
Dude was finally rusticated from the school he was.
I remember, travelling with another Lord all the way from my school to meet this guy for the first time.
And he was lodged in a luxurious hotel with swimming pool.
He was at the pool side with a chic when we arrived so he directed us to his room where we waited.
Then he came in after like 15mins to join us.
We Sha started having our business talks and after all the agreement and cuts and some real dollars were involved though in the biz.
Dude,invited me inside his inner room and while I was still laughing and joking,the dude opened the wardrobe,raise some of his clothes lying around and brought out an English pistol(Police special) and a silencer and coupled it in a very eyes and pointed it straight in my face.Saying "Don't Bleep ooo". Immediately,cold just entered my body and my heart actually entered my mouth coz I never for once anticipated that.The dude come even laff later.Keep the tools back quietly from where he brought them out.
Now that day,I begin fear the kind people I bin dey move or do dealings with then.
It took me a month to tell the guy I traveled with there what happened inside the guys bedroom when he said he wanted to show me something.
So,all this things ain't new to me.
Like Silencer,Shotguns, Barrels and bulletproof Vests na wetin I don see men Keep for their Chest Taya.
All the same let's say no to Cultism coz I still remember how them tie that dude like animal,chain him hands to him legs for back.Dude was crying like a baby.
Lets all Flee from Cultism ooo.
It's really Bad.

30 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 3:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

That’s a pretty direct question, why so interested, my past has nothing to do with this thread except you have ulterior motive and probably a score to settle, which I gladly welcome btw. Just be plain and tell me what exactly it is you wish to know? I will be happy to indulge you.

I’m not who I used to be. Food for thought though.

Senior man, I have been wanting to ask the same question because the Apache seems to stealth in the doings and I have never come across any, a little insight about their practices, slangs and doings is all I’d like to know.

Your personal encounter with them won’t be needed, just an insight on this devilish association will do.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

This RS started exactly on the late August to early September 2014, frega day to be specific. Lasted up till one year mid to late 2015 the next year.

A brutal mutiny sagas. Vikings going on rampage and this singular sagas resulted in fatalina marine patrol acada deck to be divided.

The deck ended up being a divided ship;
Fatalina marine patrol( nnamdi azikiwe university unizik) and metalina marine patrol ( anambra state university, ansu )

The after math was bloody deaths upon deaths

Weird question but why do Them Vikings like this mutiny thing?

Also, they actually will be fighting and killing each other? What if during their in house fighting, they get issues with another cult group? Them go still continue that one one too?

How then do they have time to enjoy life and look after themselves? The thing weak me o

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2020
Kingfish542:
pls you people should be finishing your stories Abeg, this is not telemundo.
lol, i noticed that too lol. i like the suspense though. but it should not be for too long cheesy cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 10:45am On Aug 15, 2020
saveyourface:
A month and some days after my initiation, I was at home sitting on the sofa chatting with some friends on Facebook, when a text came into my phone.

It was from David "show immediately, no waste time.

I was like what does this idiot want from me again, I immediately left what I was doing dressed up and took a bike to the destination.

As new intakes we were given different assignments.

I was chosen to spy on a deadly rival by name Ebiakpo and to follow him wherever he goes since no one knows I was a new ini, it was easy for me to carryout the assignment.

Ebiakpo leaves in the neighborhood and was feared by all asundry even members of the eiye confraternity feared him.

Ebiakpo is a rugged maphite who has been tormenting everyone especially the eiyes. He is said to be the leader of a hit that claimed the lives of 5 senior eiye men and lot's of inis in 2014.

My job was to trace him and follow him through that day wherever he goes and report back to our hit leader, so they know the right time to strike.

I was afraid since i was being sent to track a deadly cultist with no iota of human sympathy. I have heard lot's of stories of what cultists do when they capture their rival.

The thoughts of Ebiakpo capturing me and doing the unimaginable filled my mind. That day I thought of running away but on a second thought that will put the lives of my loved ones at stake so I had no choice but to do as they say.

Everything was going smoothly because I followed Ebiakpo from his house, he went to have a drink with some of his gang at a bar. There was a small field not too far from the bar and I pretended to be focus on the football the boys were playing and occasionally observed him.

After sometime he shaked about 5 of the guys and bade them farewell, left the bar and took a bike.

Luckily for me a bike coming out from the other side after dropping a passenger, I stopped the bike and told him to follow the guy on white t-shirt at a very safe distance.

After about 12 minutes, Ebiakpo's bike reached its destination, the bike waited for him as he went inside. so I told my bike to stop at the entrance of the street.

I called the hit leader of the latest development and he told not to remove my eye from him even for one second that Ebiakpo must go down that day.

It wasn't up to 5 minutes him and a babe came out and they entered the bike and zoom off, I followed them to a very popular hotel which I believe they were going to lounge and do the do.

After the whole tracking, I sent back my findings at about 5:32pm to the head of the hit squad and told them that Ebiakpo just entered an hotel with a girl and that the time was right to strike.
then what followed...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
ICEBOUND:

Baba, I think your short story is different from the guy you quoted, I don't think it's the same event. Also, I think you mixed up the name of Anambra State University with that of Awka town's name.

Guys, abeg stay very very far away from Cultism, it doesn't end well. It's always a loose-loose situation for anybody involved in it. Don't trade your freedom, happiness and peace of mind for something stupid and useless as Cultism. Run!!

Read my post well the RS did not start at fatalina, rather it spread to fatalina and resulted to serious mutiny within SVC. one of the guys involved in that cartel that got the contract job for the politician is a retired exec of fatalina(unizik).

Till today that deck is still a divided ship fatalina(unizik) and metalina marine patrol ( anambra state university, ansu. Igbariam to be exact).

Just don’t want to go into details about it. It’s not necessary.

The important thing is for everyone to flee from cultism cause it will kill your dreams and you just might lose your life in the process.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Read my post well the RS did not start at fatalina, rather it spread to fatalina and resulted to serious mutiny within SVC. one of the guys involved in that cartel that got the contract job for the politician is a retired exec of fatalina(unizik).

Till today that deck is still a divided ship fatalina(unizik) and metalina marine patrol ( anambra state university, ansu. Igbariam to be exact).

Just don’t want to go into details about it. It’s not necessary.

The important thing is for everyone to flee from cultism cause it will kill your dreams and you just might lose your life in the process.

Oh! Okay, I now understand you meant the Wahala didn't start at Unizik. But you're still mixing up the name of ANSU(Igbariam campus) with that of Awka town deck. Na wetin I dey try tell you. I think ANSU(Igbariam campus) is OMP, while Awka town deck is the MMP you mentioned above.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 2:45am On Aug 16, 2020
ICEBOUND:

Oh! Okay, I now understand you meant the Wahala didn't start at Unizik. But you're still mixing up the name of ANSU(Igbariam campus) with that of Awka town deck. Na wetin I dey try tell you. I think ANSU(Igbariam campus) is OMP, while Awka town deck is the MMP you mentioned above.

I’m actually referring to the ABC(acada deck). your regular towns deck is different from ABC deck. Unizik campus is now FMP While ansu(igbariam campus) is now MMP.
That incident resulted in a divided ship in that coast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by onefourseven(m): 6:22am On Aug 16, 2020
Asaba is boiling.

SVC vs NBM

1. 2

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 7:08am On Aug 16, 2020
onefourseven:
Asaba is boiling.

SVC vs NBM

1. 2

Asaba is not boiling anything. The non-cultists will go about their normal activities, have fun and enjoy themselves while those who are cultists run up and down in panic like rats whose tails have been set on fire.
A few people will die. They won't be mourned for long. You know why? They mostly only constituted nuisance to the society when they were alive.
"Pooh!" A gunshot will ringout. A body falls in the street. People run, albeit temporarily. After a few hours, the police shows up to evacuate the dead body now properly engaged in the process of rigor-mortis.
People return back to business, opening shops and lighting the fires back for their abacha stoves to roast corn.
In a far distance, a mother spanks her 5 year old son who has forgotten to return back to his doorstep after playing with other kids. "You want to be like all those bad boys abi?" She yells as she spanks him some more. "No be me you go kill. C'mon sit down there!" As she drags him to sit in one place.
Business is back to usual with the occasional gist about the person who got shot and how these boys no get sense.

In a bunker somewhere, are clustered visibly shaken young men, smoking hemp. "Aro Danger Master don go overboard o. May the gates of Valhalla be closed to us." They all make varying statements mostly vowing revenge, meanwhile deep down, most are scared shitless and are looking for a way not to be picked as members of the next hit-squad going for revenge in a never -ending war over a reason they can't really pin-point.
All these while, there's an argument between the police and the mortuary attendant over accommodating the dead body of the guy who just got shot in the head. The family hasn't shown up yet and sure as hell, non of his fellow cult members has turned up to even say they know him. They are all somewhere busy drinking squadron and chanting, "Aro sorry o. We no know."
While all these happen, the rest of society just goes on with their normal lives. Next Saturday, Cynthia will get married, Uche's birthday party will hold, and Late Chief Ambrose will be laid to rest - a proper burial for a man who had lived a productive life to a ripe old age, gaining the respect of society and training his five children through University.
The cult war is but a distant undertone. A battle between the lowest lives in the society. These deaths a case of evil canceling out evil for the betterment of society. A war started probably by a fight over a worn out prostìtute. A waste of time and souls.
Then peace talks will hold and all those lives lost, forgotten. Aro Danger Master only remembered by his Marine and no other. They didn't even take notice of the war in Asaba, all too busy fighting theirs in their various states to be concerned about one sailor who had gone to be with Odin.
Aro Danger Master, Norwish Michael Obunneme would have been married in the next 5 years and seen his first daughter crawl, walk, graduate and get married in this very Asaba if only he had resisted the urge to join a cult.
Alas! Here he lies on a pale bed at the entrance of a mortuary, unattended as the voices of the policemen and hospital attendants arguing in the distance begin to fade.

Say no to cultism.

172 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 7:32am On Aug 16, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Asaba is not boiling anything. The non-cultists will go about their normal activities, have fun and enjoy themselves while those who are cultists run up and down in panic like rats whose tails have been set on fire.
A few people will die. They won't be mourned for long. You know why? They mostly only constituted nuisance to the society when they were alive.
"Pooh!" A gunshot will ringout. A body falls in the street. People run, albeit temporarily. After a few hours, the police shows up to evacuate the dead body now properly engaged in the process of rigor-mortis.
People return back to business, opening shops and lighting the fires back for their abacha stoves to roast corn.
In a far distance, a mother spanks her 5 year old son who has forgotten to return back to his doorstep after playing with other kids. "You want to be like all those bad boys abi?" She yells as she spanks him some more. "No be me you go kill. C'mon sit down there!" As she drags him to sit in one place.
Business is back to usual with the occasional gist about the person who got shot and how these boys no get sense.

In a bunker somewhere, are clustered visibly shaken young men, smoking hemp. "Aro Danger Master don go overboard o. May the gates of Valhalla be closed to us." They all make varying statements mostly vowing revenge, meanwhile deep down, most are scared shitless and are looking for a way not to be picked as members of the next hit-squad going for revenge in a never -ending war over a reason they can't really pin-point.
All these while, there's an argument between the police and the mortuary attendant over accommodating the dead body of the guy who just got shot in the head. The family hasn't shown up yet and sure as hell, non of his fellow cult members has turned up to even say they know him. They are all somewhere busy drinking squadron and chanting, "Aro sorry o. We no know."
While all these happen, the rest of society just goes on with their normal lives. Next Saturday, Cynthia will get married, Uche's birthday party will hold, and Late Chief Ambrose will be laid to rest - a proper burial for a man who had lived a productive life to a ripe old age, gaining the respect of society and training his five children through University.
The cult war is but a distant undertone. A battle between the lowest lives in the society. These deaths a case of evil canceling out evil for the betterment of society. A war started probably by a fight over a worn out prostìtute. A waste of time and souls.
Then peace talks will hold and all those lives lost, forgotten. Aro Danger Master only remembered by his Marine and no other. They didn't even take notice of the war in Asaba, all too busy fighting theirs in their various states to be concerned about one sailor who had gone to be with Odin.
Aro Danger Master, Norwish Michael Obunneme would have been married in the next 5 years and seen his first daughter crawl, walk, graduate and get married in this very Asaba if only he had resisted the urge to join a cult.
Alas! Here he lies on a pale bed at the entrance of a mortuary, unattended as the voices of the policemen and hospital attendants arguing in the distance begin to fade.

Say no to cultism.

Very very well written and captured the correct sequence of events

Salute

56 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2020
hustla:

Very very well written and captured the correct sequence of events

Salute

Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jumper524(m): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2020
deltateam:

The video is in YouTube. It seems those around wanted them to die; the dude was saying you go collect, next was to inform SARS that they had a gun.

Its painful to see a human shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oulQQMzb80o
men I feel so bad for them.
but they got served right.
but honestly I think this approach by SARS should be watched.
innocent people might get killed.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by falklandsaga: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2020
Continued

Some of the BAN sayings (OT) that Pablo the sailor taught are captured below. I went through a lot to learn and master these things. Despite not being an active sailing lord, these things are now part of my consciousness. I cannot forget them. The power that a cult can have over your mind cannot be described.

Only rough seas make a skilful sailor
Buccanneer nor be boyscout. Blood dey flow
Even when we pomporri, we must remember say who price must pay
If you must lead the orchestra, you will back the crowd
When you reach treasure island, Grandpa will ask for the price you paid
May the blood of the high lubbers clot within their veins
May the blood of the rugged buccanneer never clot within his vein
May the light of the Buccanneer ship lead all lords through the rough seas
We will shine with the glowing rays of the ancient atupa
Only a tested and rugged lord can lead the buccaneer ship
Wekunle nor dey sea lords. Any lord wey chop trebor will be hauled overboard
Trebor nor be cigar. Only laggers chop trebor.
Loose tongues sink ship
He who falls behind gets left behind
No boras in the woods
No laughing on board
Let the devil that lead you guide you
Deck before self
Alora is the call. Awumen is the rugged echo/answer.
No price, no pay is the rugged policy.
No friend, no foe is our philosophy. Blud for Blud is the way we roll.
Brodas must deliver brodas
Odas is Odas (within reasonable limits as proclaimed by the Terrors)
All BAN protocols must be duly observed
I'll post more as I do more expose and remember them (don't forget that I learnt some of these things in 2001).

Pablo also taught me the BAN 13:13, sometimes we use the name of Bible book too. e.g Psalm 13:13, Job 13:13, etc. This is a form of writing which we use in our materials in order to hide their meanings from outsiders. It is designed in this way. The first thirteen letters of the alphabet will be on top while the remaining will be at the bottom

A B C D E F G H I J K L M

N O P Q R S T U V W Z Y Z

When we want to cap ruggedly, we will switch the letter with the bottom or top corresponding letter. E.g. A L O R A becomes N Y B E N.
This is why we usually say NYBEN, instead of ALORA. Some times, we add the numeric code of 101 or 231 to it.

In a Buccanneer ship, the Big Eye is the captain who caps odas and observes everything. The steerer takes odas from the Big Eye and is the next in line because he navigates the ship and implements the odas of the Big Eye. The Killer and Maker of Souls is in charge of defence and protection. He leads the ship through rough seas and gives the big eye info on the situation on deck. The hauler complements the KMS or K-Man by hauling all laggers through drills. The fast fingers is in charge of fingers on deck. He keeps the fingers that have been cut. The silly jim is in charge of sallies. Some ships have flotillas which a smaller number of lords organise. Ships are organised into frigates, headed by a Frigate Captain. Falkland deck is under a Frigate called Falkland Frigate which covers Abraka, Eku, Okpara, and environs. Frigates are divided into galleons too. Falkland frigate is under Omicron galleon with a Galleon Master as its head. The SBC is in charge of the entire Bucanneer fleet and it is headed by a 'revered' Grand Eye. There is usually a general MIT during national covajs. There are also different categories of lords, from deckhands to salted and even to those in the Order of Scarlet Buccanneers. BAN has a constitution which is titled as The Compass. There also used to be a handbook or Fanny.

I just wanted to post this separately so that curious minds can know some details apart from the stories of hits. I will continue my story afterwards and more facts about BAN will come as I post.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2020
onefourseven:
Asaba is boiling.

SVC vs NBM

1. 2

why be say all the time una go say una dey lead? If them check am well now ,e fit no be so.

i no no why person go dae derive pleasure to dae kill another person.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Peacebeuntoyouu: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2020
Deffjam:
why be say all the time una dae always say una dae lead? If them check am well now ,e fit no be so.

cheesy cheesy
No mind them, and na them get the highest number of deaths nation wide oh grin grin

Anyway, that's not why we're here. If anyone like he should be deceiving himself to be invisible, when that's different from the reality on ground. If you don't say NO To Cultism and distance yourself from the people actively involved, it's only a matter of time.. hand must finally touch you.

Blessings

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2020
Peacebeuntoyouu:

cheesy cheesy
No mind them, and na them get the highest number of deaths nation wide oh grin grin

Anyway that's not why we're here. If anyone like he should be deceiving himself to be invisible, when that's different from the reality on ground. If you don't say NO To Cultism and distance yourself from the people actively involved, it's only a matter of time.. hand must finally touch you.

Blessings
snr bros no be lie......
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by onefourseven(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2020
Deffjam:
why be say all the time una go say una dey lead? If them check am well now ,e fit no be so.

Lol who be "una"?

Anyways SVC killed two Aiye.
Aiye kill one SVC

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 16, 2020
onefourseven:

Lol who be "una"?

Aiye kill one SVC

Why don’t you repent so you are not counted as a score?

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2020
falklandsaga:
Continued

I just wanted to post this separately so that curious minds can know some details apart from the stories of hits. I will continue my story afterwards and more facts about BAN will come as I post.

That gathering looks evil and demonic

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by onefourseven(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2020
Inspireddd:

Why don’t you repent so you are not counted as a score?

Are you sure of heaven? I guess you're the deputy holy spirit in charge of kushmen

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by onefourseven(m): 10:01am On Aug 16, 2020
onefourseven:

How did I renounce?

Well, I saw the IB that fed me garri and eiye water some months later looking so unkempt, then I asked myself if this was the kind of life I want? The answer was obvious already so I involved my parents and they took the case to police headquarters in my state.

That was how I got them off my back. Today I am no longer a SEC man and nobody can harass me anywhere. They were made to sign an undertaking and do other stuffs.

You can renounce and get them off your track if you do it immediately after flight.

Shalom.

CC Monicar

CC Inspireddd
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2020
onefourseven:

Are you sure of heaven? I guess you're the deputy holy spirit in charge of kushmen

Lol @ deputy holy spirit. No i’m not sure of heaven but i do believe what you reap on earth, you will sow even if God forgives you.

Principles are eternal and God is just

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2020
onefourseven:

CC Inspireddd

So u renounced sec then joined nbm? shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2020
onefourseven:

Lol who be "una"?

Aiye kill one SVC

the score na 1:1
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by onefourseven(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2020
Nobodycan:
the score na 1:1

Wrong bro

2:1 as at yesterday. 1 at Ibusa junction (Aiye)... 1 at Isieke (Bagga)... 1 at cable (Aiye)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.