Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3063959 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Leezah(f): 12:42am On Sep 27, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Lol!
GreenArrow screams "One week!"

and the people of God respond?
"One idiot"!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
daddytime:

The king of Idiots...

daddytime, I think he's the prince of dolts. When the king appears, we shall know. I think he is heralding the arrival of the king of dolts.

How come having ellipses, that is legal and used by many people in writing to show continuation now becomes a thing to investigate? cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ibrahim3307(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Lol! GreenArrow screams "One week!"
the id10t of the week

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Lol!

"One dolt!" cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
https://www.facebook.com/135140476511057/posts/5151705778187810/
See Una brothers grin grin grin
600 years for been stupid then extra 1000 for been cultists

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by paafin(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
[/b]Lazio have opened talks with Manchester United to sign Andreas Pereira. He’s considered as an ‘option’, negotiations with #MUFC have just started. � @SkySport[b]
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by paafin(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lazio have opened talks with Manchester United to sign Andreas Pereira. He’s considered as an ‘option’, negotiations with #MUFC have just started. � @SkySport
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by paafin(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
[i][/i]Lazio have opened talks with Manchester United to sign Andreas Pereira. He’s considered as an ‘option’, negotiations with #MUFC have just started. � @SkySport
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Lol!

Idiot
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
@Boldone Oga intelligentsia please answer OP @ SaynotoCultism, please don't go mute so soon.

Lol.................Him suddenly no get data,
Abeg make I send you Airtime sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
dfrost:

daddytime, I think he's the prince of dolts. When the king appears, we shall know. I think he is heralding the arrival of the king of dolts.

How come having ellipses, that is legal and used by many people in writing to show continuation now becomes a thing to investigate? cheesy grin

grin
All hail the king...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ibrahim3307:
the id10t of the week

NoBones:
Idiot

dfrost:

"One dolt!" cheesy

Leezah:
"One idiot"!

Y'all are in the spirit. So, ignore and override all detractors. The message must prevail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultismkills: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
I wanted to share a video here how the big eye 1ic Al hikmah university was humiliated and beaten by some eiye boys and one of his ex hierarchy (decloaked officer) but I don't what's wrong it didnt upload

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Cultismkills:
I wanted to share a video here how the big eye 1ic Al hikmah university was humiliated and beaten by some eiye boys and one of his ex hierarchy (decloaked officer) but I don't what's wrong it didnt upload
NL only accept a link. You can't upload a video directly. Seun should upgrade to this feature where one can upload video.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Una mean for this thread sha. See as una make this guy enter ghostmode
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Boldone repent or die a fool. Egede will not, cannot and can never pay you.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by maturemindsonly(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
Cultismkills:

send it to me@gmail.com, I can upload it on a website, and peeps can download it
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Am terrified readings part of this whole story. Am freaked out already. My boyfriend is a Burkina Faso, should I dump him? Are they dangerous?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ibuewuoffia:
Am terrified readings part of this whole story. Am freaked out already. My boyfriend is a Burkina Faso, should I dump him? Are they dangerous?

2011 burkinafaso men beheaded three maphites men in absu. So yes they are dangerous. Your boyfriend is part of a killer gang, so yes he is a killer and a criminal. If men come for your boyfriend and can’t find him then they will come for you and do horrible things to you until you provide him. Run while you still can!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

2011 burkinafaso men beheaded three maphites men in absu. So yes they are dangerous. Your boyfriend is part of a killer gang, so yes he is a killer and a criminal. If men come for your boyfriend and can’t find him then they will come for you and do horrible things to you until you provide him. Run while you still can!

Am out. I can't handle this. The relationship is over. I pray he won't hunt me . God!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
Boldone55 I know your other account and I know you are viewing this thread. You first login with that account.

Be careful. When you want to speak evil.. You spy with a different account, then log in with a different account.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Vanzcharles:
Boldone55 I know your other account and I know you are viewing this thread. You first login with that account.

Be careful. When you want to speak evil.. You spy with a different account, then log in with a different account.

The thing shock the guy........Lol

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Use sense o and be patient also
Don't go screaming at him or calling him a killer or stuff like that.
You can even pray to God about it.
Wish you the best.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
This thread strong sha

No be small nightmare for me last night oh.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ibuewuoffia:

They are all dangerous. No good or gentle cultist.
Apply wisdom.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
daddytime:
This thread strong sha

daddytime what happened? Old memories or what?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Vanzcharles:

U dey mind the Apache fellow. He’s the same dude as that Apache something moniker. Just confirmed it now. He’s using IP vanish vpn. Dumb fellow doesn’t know say VPN na wash

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
dfrost:

daddytime what happened? Old memories or what?

The matter tire me oh aswear
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
daddytime:
This thread strong sha

Lol. I thought I was the only one that had nightmares. With the kind of stories, pictures and video links that have been shared on this thread, it's no surprise for one to have nightmares. A particular one I watched where a guy's chest was torn open and his heart was brought out
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ibuewuoffia:

Am out. I can't handle this. The relationship is over. I pray he won't hunt me . God!!

Be wise. Dont let him know the reason you are leaving is because of his confraternity. Tell him you were advised by a pastor or so to leave relationships and focus on spirituality or any lie like that.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
JasperVII:

Lol. I thought I was the only one that had nightmares. With the kind of stories, pictures and video links that have been shared on this thread, it's no surprise for one to have nightmares. A particular one I watched where a guy's chest was torn open and his heart was brought out

Eiye vs Aye.

It happened last year. Birds killed the Aye guy in Benin.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
I have just been on for a bit tonight and I observed a couple of people commenting have had their accounts for a while and may have put out too much about themselves on here previously. Please be very careful. This is not your usual nairaland thread.

Also, part of contributing to the thread is not to heat it up, creating unnecessary tension & friction. Lets be careful with the words we use with one another, whether the other person is a cultist/cultism apologist or not.

For all the good this thread does, in the event that a death is linked to the activities here, Seun and nairaland would have no choice than to pull it down. Lets all thread cautiously, cultists are always on the look out for cheap points to score.

I encourage OP @saynotocultism and the many others to keep up the good work BUT most importantly do not let up on your precautions, please.

Good night & God bless us all.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Palebe, Pussysucker17 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.