Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3063678 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Chris525:

I have just been on for a bit tonight and I observed a couple of people commenting have had their accounts for a while and may have put out too much about themselves on here previously. Please be very careful. This is not your usual nairaland thread.

Also, part of contributing to the thread is not to heat it up, creating unnecessary tension & friction. Lets be careful with the words we use with one another, whether the other person is a cultist/cultism apologist or not.

For all the good this thread does, in the event that a death is linked to the activities here, Seun and nairaland would have no choice than to pull it down. Lets all thread cautiously, cultists are always on the look out for cheap points to score.

I encourage OP @saynotocultism and the many others to keep up the good work BUT most importantly do not let up on your precautions, please.

Good night & God bless us all.

Beautifully submitted.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
Chris525:

I have just been on for a bit tonight and I observed a couple of people commenting have had their accounts for a while and may have put out too much about themselves on here previously. Please be very careful. This is not your usual nairaland thread.

Also, part of contributing to the thread is not to heat it up, creating unnecessary tension & friction. Lets be careful with the words we use with one another, whether the other person is a cultist/cultism apologist or not.

For all the good this thread does, in the event that a death is linked to the activities here, Seun and nairaland would have no choice than to pull it down. Lets all thread cautiously, cultists are always on the look out for cheap points to score.

I encourage OP @saynotocultism and the many others to keep up the good work BUT most importantly do not let up on your precautions, please.

Good night & God bless us all.

Beautifully submitted.

Make we no too dey give these rag tags too much credit sha

Dem know their mates and where to find themselves.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yeezyquan(m): 3:12am On Sep 28, 2020
Say no to cultism
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 6:39am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2020
kingthreat:

Be wise. Dont let him know the reason you are leaving is because of his confraternity. Tell him you were advised by a pastor or so to leave relationships and focus on spirituality or any lie like that.

Thanks

Your advice helps a great deal.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2020
opera1:

They are all dangerous. No good or gentle cultist.
Apply wisdom.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by chinchonglee(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2020
Boldone55:
Lastly, they all show up on thesame day within carefully orchestrated intervals after a prolonged period of absence. What are the odds?

I have more but i’d let it slide except i’m provoked further

Some may wonder why i’m doing this.

Don’t you think it’s an act of wickedness to impersonate people in different cults and share their experiences? The stories are real but belong to different people. Imagine the danger such people are in?

When i have the time, i would check if that eiye guy called moniker or so falls under this category as well. I remember someone raised an observation that he knows the person who the events in that confession happened to and that it was not the poster. At the time i didn't think much of it
When you finish assuming u can go and join Aye!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
daddytime:
This killing smells familiar with this thread....

https://www.nairaland.com/6147022/malaysia-based-nigerian-shot-dead-gunmen#94388719

Omo this one na assassination

See bullet hole for head
shocked
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
chinchonglee:
When you finish assuming u can go and join Aye!
why must it be aye
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by chinchonglee(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kingfish542:

why must it be aye
Whichever he wishes!

Goodluck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
Good morning all. After all the expose then anyone with a good head automatically knows that there’s no such thing as a good confra. Aye, BF, Ban, SVC, APs, SEC, maph, kk, all are same just under different umbrellas and color codes, but still the same set of evil men and thugs.

If you join cult then automatically all the street thugs in Nigeria, and all the unfortunate dead souls posted here becomes your brothers and sisters. Is that really what you want? Think and be wise my people.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
Good morning all. After all the expose then anyone with a good head automatically knows that there’s no such thing as a good confra. Aye, BF, Ban, SVC, APs, SEC, maph, kk, all are same just under different umbrellas and color codes, but still the same set of evil men and thugs.

If you join cult then automatically all the street thugs in Nigeria, and all the unfortunate dead souls posted here becomes your brothers and sisters. Is that really what you want? Think and be wise my people.

Image 1: OP

Image 2: Ambitious.

According to the Naysayers:

1. They all love to use ellipses. All 3 of them.

2. They all showed up same time on the thread coincidentally.

3. They all love to mix upper cases with sentence cases in their paragraphs coincidentally.

4. They all love to address others using “My people” coincidentally.

If at this point, anyone can’t see it then it’s really not normal anymore

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Boldone555:

3. They all love to mix upper cases with sentence cases in their paragraphs coincidentally.

undecided

Eleyi se wa ya were bayii

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
hustla:

undecided

Lol....

Oya make we tell am say we know all along say na the same person dey use all the different monikers. Afterall, we all enjoy hints, and tales and booms of those days na.

The message remains, saynotocultism.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANNIST: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Boldone555:

guy stop derailing this thread. take your skills to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6147643/get-n2.5m-reward-identifying-killers

even if they are the same people it doesnt mean shit as long as the message is passed. fight the message not the messenger mr man

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Boldone555:

Bros if you like carry their Matta for head like gala, we have taken the messages and we don't care about the messenger.
Thanks for sharing....

26 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Cultismkills:
I wanted to share a video here how the big eye 1ic Al hikmah university was humiliated and beaten by some eiye boys and one of his ex hierarchy (decloaked officer) but I don't what's wrong it didnt upload
Upload to data file host and share the link. Simple as that.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Daniiel: 12:32am On Sep 29, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

U dey mind the Apache fellow. He’s the same dude as that Apache something moniker. Just confirmed it now. He’s using IP vanish vpn. Dumb fellow doesn’t know say VPN na wash

how una dey take sabi all these stuffs of tracking someone ip address .... abeg come teach me bro
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 29, 2020
JasperVII:

Lol. I thought I was the only one that had nightmares. With the kind of stories, pictures and video links that have been shared on this thread, it's no surprise for one to have nightmares. A particular one I watched where a guy's chest was torn open and his heart was brought out
please quote me with the comment.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 5:14am On Sep 29, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 6:52am On Sep 29, 2020
Talking about nightmares connected to this thread, let's remember that this is a powerful thread. The thread works against the works of darkness, and darkness wants to fight back. There are cross fires.

Just keep your confidence in God.
Nothing do us. Satan has failed.

Many will continue to be delivered. Cultism will continue to be exposed.

DEATH TO CULTISM.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nickshrapnel: 7:39am On Sep 29, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2020
hustla:

undecided

cheesy grin ma lo fa were loyun. Fi le.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2020
daddytime:
I knew and said it about this guy here...

https://www.nairaland.com/6148949/malaysia-based-nigerian-shot-dead-gunmen#94420351

Once I saw that Black and yellow native, I know say na dem.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JustBeingFrank(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2020
A message for you today.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons- angels-fallen-angels

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2020
Why anything Malay always on a wrong note.?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2020
hustla:

undecided

Were tutu ni oponu yen.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Good afternoon guys, I wanted to make a short statement here yesterday concerning the link that was posted by daddy time but u was banned. So I would just make this brief.

George was a senior to me @ Wilcox Comp
School. I won't comment long because of antispam bot. He was killed not too far from where I stay. At NGWA road.

He was better known as bitter kola. I was at his birthday few days ago... I met him some times around last year.
When I say the enemies you make as a cultist years ago can come back to harm you. Without you knowing who you have offended. Shun cultism.

He was a former mber KUALA LUMPUR zone BLACK Axxxeee ( Malaysia ).

This is someone that celebrated his birthday like 2 weeks ago just 2 weeks. 'I lost another friend again' I made a call to one of my friend still staying in Malay.. Raymond hu wanted to help me come over in 2014.

I have been in shock since Sunday. The devil give and takes. See strong man oo wey dey diaspora gbaga cm bak ...

There is no gain.. The Bible says "there's a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof is destruction".

Your daughter you left behind bro ../see what cultism takes, she's just 3 years old.

RIP Samuel, George, Aki ilu( bitter kola)
RIP Jaga.. Na so dz lord dn go o

Please let's stay away from cultism. I have many things to say about this, just have to caught this for sensitive reasons.
I also don't want to get banned.

I run into old cartel almost every day. The best I do is to dodge them..... I have only few weeks to spend in Nigeria.
Most Asia countries are infiltrated by cultist... Malaysia, Cyprus, India, UAE, Turkey.

The shock is still there as in someone that just celebrated his birthday last 2 weeks.. Chaiii.

All these stories you hear are not facade neither are the fiction. You don see am na.. Malaysia returnee and I spoke about my double vote then and a former 2 times regalia o that was attacked in that same Malay.

I have friends in Maharashtra sub..in Malay that wanted to help me. Until my mother got a dream that my movement I won't come back with my 2 legs standing but my back touching the ground.

Cultism is real bro and I just thank God that he puts people to shame that come here to discredit or bring down the good works or the gospel preached by everyone of us.
Boldone55 inasmuch as you can try, he who that have ears let him hear. The signs are every where. Sunday was Samuel who would it be next?

25 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
CharleyGold:
Good afternoon guys, I wanted to make a short statement here yesterday concerning the link that was posted by daddy time but u was banned. So I would just make this brief.

George was a senior to me @ Wilcox Comp
School. I won't comment long because of antispam bot. He was killed not too far from where I stay. At NGWA road.

He was better known as bitter kola. I was at his birthday few days ago... I met him some times around last year.
When I say the enemies you make as a cultist years ago can come back to harm you. Without you knowing who you have offended. Shun cultism.

He was a former mber KUALA LUMPUR zone BLACK Axxxeee ( Malaysia ).

This is someone that celebrated his birthday like 2 weeks ago just 2 weeks. 'I lost another friend again' I made a call to one of my friend still staying in Malay.. Raymond hu wanted to help me come over in 2014.

I have been in shock since Sunday. The devil give and takes. See strong man oo wey dey diaspora gbaga cm bak ...

There is no gain.. The Bible says "there's a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof is destruction".

Your daughter you left behind bro ../see what cultism takes, she's just 3 years old.

RIP Samuel, George, Aki ilu( bitter kola)
RIP Jaga.. Na so dz lord dn go o

Please let's stay away from cultism. I have many things to say about this, just have to caught this for sensitive reasons.
I also don't want to get banned.

Na wa
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DennisEche(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.