Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3063698 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mjay945(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
after so many years in Malaysia, he was still killed
https://www.nairaland.com/6147022/malaysia-based-nigerian-shot-dead-gunmen

#saynotocultism

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DennisEche(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
perestroika19:
Were tutu ni oponu yen.

LMAO
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
dfrost:

cheesy grin ma lo fa were loyun. Fi le.

Mo ti fi were sile o
cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
Cultists are cowards and people with low-esteem!

I remember in LASU epe campus, i and my friend took a bike to go to town to see a match. As we approached the gate, a know NBM low-life stopped our bike and told us to get off! I told my mate to get off, told him to take the bike and even paid the bike man for him. Told him you want the bike, take it. I did it so boldly, fear no allow the guy carry the bike.

As i and my mate were walking back down to the hostel, i was shitting my pants because he was following us behind but being a silly cowardly low-life gangster wanna be, he was thinking i was a cultist not knowing i was the king of jew men. He couldn't even talk to us...i told my guy to just follow me and bounce like maggots and so we did till we got to the hostel.

Look at the fake -ass local pistols they are carrying!!!

LASU engineer. Awon temi from Epe campus. No studied ECE. Ajasa, Ezebuiro, Oborkhale, Makay were some of my lecturers. I lived off campus in Iraye. Few Aire guys plenty for Iraye then.

One fucking guy, Biola härrased me for bleeping a girl he had tried taking to bed.

As I be ju, I sent strong guys to warn him. He later tried being my friend but as a good guy I gave him nothing morethan "hi, what's up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 12:20am On Sep 30, 2020
Bobbyjay001:

LAST engineer. Awon tema from Eye campus. No ece I read. Ajada, Ezebuiro, Obokhale, Makay were some of my lecturers. I lived off campus in Iraye. Few Aiye guys plenty for Iraye then.

One ducking guy, Biola härrased me for bleeping a girl he had tried taking to bed.

As I be ju, I sent strong guys to warn him. He later tried being my friend but as a good guy I gave him nothing morethan "hi, wwhat's up.

what is this

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rexkingsley(m): 2:00am On Sep 30, 2020
the whole matter mad me i dey aba like this the whole town dey on HIT and this men no wan understand na KLB men dey find now no be all this careless arounding
CharleyGold:
Good afternoon guys, I wanted to make a short statement here yesterday concerning the link that was posted by daddy time but u was banned. So I would just make this brief.

George was a senior to me @ Wilcox Comp
School. I won't comment long because of antispam bot. He was killed not too far from where I stay. At NGWA road.

He was better known as bitter kola. I was at his birthday few days ago... I met him some times around last year.
When I say the enemies you make as a cultist years ago can come back to harm you. Without you knowing who you have offended. Shun cultism.

He was a former mber KUALA LUMPUR zone BLACK Axxxeee ( Malaysia ).

This is someone that celebrated his birthday like 2 weeks ago just 2 weeks. 'I lost another friend again' I made a call to one of my friend still staying in Malay.. Raymond hu wanted to help me come over in 2014.

I have been in shock since Sunday. The devil give and takes. See strong man oo wey dey diaspora gbaga cm bak ...

There is no gain.. The Bible says "there's a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof is destruction".

Your daughter you left behind bro ../see what cultism takes, she's just 3 years old.

RIP Samuel, George, Aki ilu( bitter kola)
RIP Jaga.. Na so dz lord dn go o

Please let's stay away from cultism. I have many things to say about this, just have to caught this for sensitive reasons.
I also don't want to get banned.

I run into old cartel almost every day. The best I do is to dodge them..... I have only few weeks to spend in Nigeria.
Most Asia countries are infiltrated by cultist... Malaysia, Cyprus, India, UAE, Turkey.

The shock is still there as in someone that just celebrated his birthday last 2 weeks.. Chaiii.

All these stories you hear are not facade neither are the fiction. You don see am na.. Malaysia returnee and I spoke about my double vote then and a former 2 times regalia o that was attacked in that same Malay.

I have friends in Maharashtra sub..in Malay that wanted to help me. Until my mother got a dream that my movement I won't come back with my 2 legs standing but my back touching the ground.

Cultism is real bro and I just thank God that he puts people to shame that come here to discredit or bring down the good works or the gospel preached by everyone of us.
Boldone55 inasmuch as you can try, he who that have ears let him hear. The signs are every where. Sunday was Samuel who would it be next?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 3:51am On Sep 30, 2020
Last night a very small boy was sent to his early grave. Lakun is not even up to 17 years old. I was in pains when I saw his lifeless body which was hacked and stabbed repeatedly.

What Is a 16 year old boy doing in a cult group. He died before he even lived. Killed by fellow teenagers, the oldest among them is barely 18. Little kids are now killing each other because of color.

When I made enquiries about the circumstances of his death, I was told he joined eiye. A very small and innocent looking boy. News had it that he was hacked and stabbed to death by aiyes boys, small small boys all teenagers.

Please parents start checkmating your children. Be on guard for possible red flags which would indicate any cult affiliation whatsoever.

Youths are dying everyday because of cult, all for what? I be hard man. Please study your wards carefully and always tell them beforehand how demonic and dangerous cult groups are. Let them know cultism is not the way forward.

Saynotocultism.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 5:51am On Sep 30, 2020
I still thank God for this thread oo. God bless the op.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2020
Kingfish542:

what is this

I have edited it. It was a big typo. I was feeling sleepy when typed. Sorry for the jargon.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 007sledge: 7:07am On Sep 30, 2020
Bobbyjay001:

I have edited it. It was a big typo. I was feeling sleepy when typed. Sorry for the jargon.

There's no intelligence to what you typed brotherman..... We are #sayingnotocultism not promoting it.... The guy you quoted said he stood up.to what was right but you're less a man don't be proud about that grow up

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 8:33am On Sep 30, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Please parents start checkmating your children. Be on guard for possible red flags which would indicate any cult affiliation whatsoever.

Youths are dying everyday because of cult, all for what? I be hard man. Please study your wards carefully and always tell them beforehand how demonic and dangerous cult groups are. Let them know cultism is not the way forward.

Saynotocultism.

Cultism has now become a solace for bad and stubborn kids. I was talking with a 16 year old boy and he knows so much of cultism. Infact, his secondary school has a number one. Parents guide and guard your kids o. Check their phone messages. Know their friends, Ensure they attend all religious activities. Cultism is out to devour either their lives or their destinies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2020
kingthreat:

Cultism has now become a solace for bad and stubborn kids. I was talking with a 16 year old boy and he knows so much of cultism. Infact, his secondary school has a number one. Parents guide and guard your kids o. Check their phone messages. Know their friends, Ensure they attend all religious activities. Cultism is out to devour either their lives or their destinies.

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=Casan0va post=94461119][/quote]

Yes I insist on religious activities. If every youth knows the implication of blood oath or spilling blood, don't you know many would have desisted from joining a cult. I remember that bros who used to gist us cult stories when I was a teenager. One time I asked him. "I fit join?". His reply was, "You fit drink blood?". Believe me na that reply make me zero my mind on cultism because I was born to a spiritual inclined family with an understanding of the implications of blood oath.
If you know God too well, going to the bush to meet one old man and fortifying yourself with jazz will be a very silly idea. All in all, say no to cultism.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2020
Rexkingsley:
the whole matter mad me i dey aba like this the whole town dey on HIT and this men no wan understand na KLB men dey find now no be all this careless arounding

Na d same Kaluba dey cause this rounding.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Bobbyjay001:

LASU engineer. Awon Temi from the Epe campus. No studied ECE. Ajasa, Ezebuiro, Oborkhale, Makay were some of my lecturers. I lived off-campus in Iraye. Few Aire guys plenty for Iraye then.

One fucking guy, Biola härrased me for bleeping a girl he had tried taking to bed.

As I will be Ju, I sent strong guys to warn him. He later tried being my friend but as a good guy, I gave him nothing morethan "hi, what's up.
You be comedian? your narration is enough for a laugh.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
007sledge:

There's no intelligence to what you typed brotherman..... We are #sayingnotocultism not promoting it.... The guy you quoted said he stood up.to what was right but you're less a man don't be proud about that grow up

Feminine, stay off me please. Do you think I don't you with this moniker?
Be guided please and STAY OFF ME.
Go back and read my comment again. Where did I promote Cultism. Be guided with you
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 3:31am On Oct 01, 2020
Proudly Nigerian export. They had to take it to America.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFxKpopH5JV/?igshid=b93497znhbcv
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 6:14am On Oct 01, 2020
kingthreat:

Just imagine.

That guy's life is hanging on a thread.

He isn't safe home or abroad.

Such a waste of time, peace, and life.

I'm sure they'd get those guys for attempted murder.

However, another group even back here in Nigeria will be waiting to finish the job.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 6:35am On Oct 01, 2020
daddytime:

Just imagine.

That guy's life is hanging on a thread.

He isn't safe home or abroad.

Such a waste of time, peace, and life.

I'm sure they'd get those guys for attempted murder.

However, another group even back here in Nigeria will be waiting to finish the job.

At least, he is somewhere that police actually works. The fools that went to attack him will end up being deported for running frat in a foreign country. How silly.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 6:57am On Oct 01, 2020
kingthreat:

At least, he is somewhere that police actually works. The fools that went to attack him will end up being deported for running frat in a foreign country. How silly.

It is clearly a case of a business deal gone south or cult rivalry.

Whichever one it is, that guys life is hanging on a thread no matter how long it takes.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2020
hustla:

Mo ti fi were sile o
cheesy

You are an illiterate. I thought you were reasonable
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2020
Boldone555:

You are an illiterate. I thought you were reasonable

I don't need fools to think that I am reasonable

You are a fool anyway so I do not expect any form of quality reasoning from you

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2020
kingthreat:

I don't believe this guy. If you watch most of his live shows, he's a paid blackmailer. I won't be surprised if this his stunt is another ploy to blackmail his archenemy. He and the said Alfa have been having altercations on internet for a long time. This guy could have arranged this scene. I'm not totally exonerating the other guy though cos it seems they were in a team before they split up
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2020
hustla:

I don't need fools to think that I am reasonable

You are a fool anyway so I do not expect any form of quality reasoning from you

Apologies. That was too harsh
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 8:47am On Oct 01, 2020
perestroika19:
I don't believe this guy. If you watch most of his live shows, he's a paid blackmailer. I won't be surprised if this his stunt is another ploy to blackmail his archenemy. He and the said Alfa have been having altercations on internet for a long time. This guy could have arranged this scene. I'm not totally exonerating the other guy though cos it seems they were in a team before they split up

Okay. Didn't know there has been an internet altercation between them before now.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2020
... and it continues, if you know, you know.

Boldone555:

Stupid small boy. I can comfortably feed you and your family for life, idiot. Do you know who you are talking to?

You reason like a pre-teen cow. Lets set up a meeting if you know you aren’t all huff and puff. Goat

The internet is really a leveler or else an animalistic ballistic missile like you would not have the privilege of talking to someone like me in real life. shocked

Your papa. Foolish fool
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2020
StrikeChief:

You this falklandsaga. I know you very well. You did not hide your identity well. Same with the Op. Anyway, I go die that matter.

I was sailing onboard the Ethiope Marine Patrol at the time that some of these stories happened. Abraka was a war zone then. We were the first set of people to start renoucement when the thing became too much. Na anti-cult end my story finally. I remember that Aye men kidnapped our VC then, Professor Igun, and took him to boys hostel in Ekpoma. grin grin grin. The guy oshoma was too much.

See no see, tell no tell. For the evil you see today, tomorrow you shall see them no more. S.S.

Maybe when I get time sha, I go come cap ruggedly about Ethiope Marine Patrol. Make Falkland finish story first. I wan observe something.
I greet u senior man,I guess u might know a one time Executioner of vikings,he is late now that's if you were still schooling there around 2011 to 2012, he was called king romantic.
He was Executioner around 2012 and was killed by soldiers (that was the rumor we heard then because I was still schooling in Zaria then) Guy single handedly inied almost all the young guys in my hood,same guy almost killed same youths he gf, many parents flew their kids abroad cus of same guy, this guy can fight for anybody including Ayes,eiye,jurist etc and will be showing us each marks on his head for injury he got for each frat guys he fought for,guy was the only son and last born,fair looking cute guy but menace to our area. he plays drum for reedem church every Sunday, father has spent a great fortune settling one case or another,guy is 3days 2troubles. I had to leave my previous school to another around 07 so as to avoid that guy because their compound is directly opposite my secondary school then. this guy is just stone hearted, doesn't respect even his father talk more elderly people not related to him.
News came in around 2012 that they went to orerokpe to lay ambush for a politician, most of his backup guys got killed during exchange of gun shots,guy and his arkman escped with the politician's SUV with millions of unspecified cash back to abraka not knowing car has tracker,guy went to club same night to flex not knowing car has been tracked and the only surviving soldier from the gun duel accompanied by fsars were coming to pick him.
Long story short, guy was arrested and killed same night, arkman was only person who survived because he went to take a leak when armed forces invaded the club. That was the unconfirmed story we heard. funny thing about that guy's story was that,his elder sister's marriage/wedding was next day and the ceremony was successful,his mom and dad danced and grooved and never gave two fhucks about his death because the guy was like permanent ball tie to their neck, his parents were even warned the previous Sunday in church to keep tab on him because they can see death hovering around him.
SHUN CULTISM.. only reward in it is death,when your mates are adding Dr, Esq,msc, PhD etc to their c.v, remember to add emeritus retired,substrike retired,former axe lord,former busher,flying parrot, flying dove etc to your own CV too,that's if you graduate alive.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2020
Boldone555:

Stupid small boy. I can comfortably feed you and your family for life, idiot. Do you know who you are talking to?

You reason like a pre-teen cow. Lets set up a meeting if you know you aren’t all huff and puff. Goat

The internet is really a leveler or else an animalistic ballistic missile like you would not have the privilege of talking to someone like me in real life. shocked

Your papa. Foolish fool
Sebi your rank is above commissioner of police and you are also a red cap chief? grin grin

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2020
Boldone555:

Your papa. Foolish fool

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2020
As a Jew, saying no to cultism start with “knowing yourself” and knowing yourself start with minding your business.

The meat wey man no dey chop, he no suppose use the oil rob mouth.

Focus on your life goals and severe any relationship that isn’t going the right way.

Don’t become overly familiar with guys that their thinking isn’t right and their mentality is whack. Such familiarity will always be a conduit for rubbish.

Jah bless!

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nickshrapnel: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2020
KodakBlack:
... and it continues, if you know, you know.

To them, everybody is hungry grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.