Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3064422 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
mccloud224:

What aftermath?

See if everyone in your community has a gun do you think "boys" will dream of robbing the place? Can cult gangs try the kind of sh*t they do?

Na ppl wey dia mind no pure dey fear the legalization of the gun. See....even if you dey reason to drop me but you know say I dey tow m16, you go dey humble. Na reality. Dat na why nobody phucks with America coz dem get more than enuf 2 phuck u up.

Real talk.
Some foolish ones will still think they can outsmart their fellow people because they are planning to attack and you aren't aware because you cannot be holding a gun every time.

It isn't that they are afraid but that people are losing loved ones to this legality.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
subcbouy:
Some foolish ones will still think they can outsmart their fellow people because they are planning to attack and you aren't aware because you cannot be holding a gun every time.

It isn't that they are afraid but that people are losing loved ones to this legality.

Let me put it this way...

A well fed lion is as harmless as your pet dog ( unless provoked). You can sleep in a room of well fed lions without getting harmed. Many ppl know this but they will ALWAYS keep their distance from the lion (well fed or not). What am I saying?

Oga, if boys know say u get solid iron dem go give u chance no matter the beef. Why cultist dey fear soldier? GUN! Why dem dey fear herdsmen? GUN!! Why dem dey fear OP wey start dis thread? GUN!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by azeeza(f): 12:00am On Feb 05, 2021
mccloud224:

A well fed lion is as harmless as your pet dog ( unless provoked). You can sleep in a room of well fed lions without getting harmed. Many ppl know this but they will ALWAYS keep their distance from the lion (well fed or not). What am I saying?

Oga, if boys know say u get solid iron dem go give u chance no matter the beef. Why cultist dey fear soldier? GUN! Why dem dey fear herdsmen? GUN!! Why dem dey fear OP wey start dis thread? GUN!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
I am just passing.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 5:31am On Feb 05, 2021
mccloud224:

Forget all this story you dey talk, I have used America scenario, you still dey argue. Robbery still dey go on. If you de bath you go carry too?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Otunana: 6:57am On Feb 05, 2021
mccloud224:

I like the way you state out your points..I was mad at you when I first saw your comment but reading down o saw wisdom in it..if everybody hold e iron these clowns coming out as herdsmen,cultist kidnappers and the rest will have a rethink before misbehaving

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Otunana: 6:59am On Feb 05, 2021
subcbouy:
Forget all this story you dey talk, I have used America scenario, you still dey argue. Robbery still dey go on. If you de bath you go carry too?
He is not arguing if these was a law court bro you lost..I know you are angry with what he said but try to be neutral and read through again.. smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 9:57am On Feb 05, 2021
Otunana:

He is not arguing if this was a law court bro you lost. I know you are angry with what he said but try to be neutral and read through again.. smiley smiley smiley
It isn't possible to legalize gun here for many reasons. However, Even if it is legalized it won't stop shit as he was insinuating.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Otunana: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2021
subcbouy:
It isn't possible to legalize gun here for many reasons. However, Even if it is legalized it won't stop shit as he was insinuating.
You never know until you give it a try..most times we feel oppressed but we can’t challenge back cos u know u have no weapon to protect yourself...that is even the most annoying shit a person can go through

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2021
Definitely going to stop shit

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rg147: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
ITK people sha wan kill this thread...people with experience should please share/talk abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Our security system is messed up, so saying make every body carry English for hand na mass burial because two seconds person wey him
Blood dey hot go blow you.

Even some Americans are clamouring for the change of gun rights.

Forget wetin dey play, you’re more likely to die by a random shooter in USA than you’d by cultist here for naija.

Imagine say you wan to chill have fun with your family but you carry English based on say dem
Legalise am and if any body do anyhow dem go blow am.

China d the largest population but them
No legalise gun and everything dey under control.

Legalising gun is not the solution.

-KB.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Leezah(f): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
subcbouy:
I am saying that the legalization of guns cannot work in Nigeria.
it will, go back and xhexk thise this things in time past we said it will not work, if they are not working now.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AK481(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Heard 2 people were killed in sangotedo close to shoprite .

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
subcbouy:

State how and why?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
Legalising guns won't stop the rates of killings and cultist activities.. Armed robbers, cultists, herdsmen and other underworld men don't attack when you are on guard. And secondly, weapons like guns has a spirit that will push the welder to crime, so everyone welding gun will see increase in crime. That was why countries in europe and most part of the world restricted guns to security agencies only.. In our days if you are well armed, we use juju to weaken you and you'll find yourself strolling out alone.... Arming the citizens isn't the solution but enlightenment is.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Around december of 2020, a guy took over as the pilot of a particular deck. He became power drunk and started hunting after members he called 'roving ones', he would beat and disgrace any member he catches. There was this young man i shall call T, T, a norseman, graduated since 2007, has a wife and two kids. The power drunk pilot met T on the road and terribly messed him up. Two days later, T went with one other guy to the power drunk pilots house dragged him out of the bathroom and left a deep cut his hand with a matchet and T declared that he was now the pilot of the deck... On the 24th of january, i was driving out of my compound when i saw T waiting for a taxi, i slowed down and called him to know the situation of things, he told me everything and his desire to sanitize the deck. I advised T to handover the ship to someone else afterall, he has passed a message nobody would mess with him again. Only to hear a week later that T has been shot dead at close range with a pump action...

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
mccloud224:

What aftermath?

See if everyone in your community has a gun do you think "boys" will dream of robbing the place? Can cult gangs try the kind of sh*t they do?

Na ppl wey dia mind no pure dey fear legalisation of gun. See....even if you dey reason to drop me but you know say I dey tow m16, you go dey humble. Na reality. Dat na why nobody phucks with America coz dem get more than enuf 2 phuck u up.

Real talk.

Legalise guns?

You know why i love Nigeria? It functions like a bad wall clock.

One bad decison to another. Hahahhaa.
As the leaders are high up there making the worst decisions ever, the people even in their respective lowly state are also making and thinking the worst of decisions from their bedroom. Hahahahaha.

Nigeria needs cleansing, well maybe that's whats the GUNS you are suggesting will do. Kill ourselves off for a newer and mentally stable people to spring forth. grin

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
The thing with being a cultist in Rivers state is that if you are not an indigene, you are most likely to be set up by your own men who are indegenes. Now the boys who killed T in the guise of mutiny were arrested and two days later (yesterday) was released by the police on the ground that cultist were fighting for leadership. They gathered in their hundreds this morning to 'anchor' with the new pilot, singing and shouting while T's disfigured body lies cold in the mortuary. His distraught wife and hapless children are just staring at everyone confused. My surprise is the number of young boys i saw among the group. I couldn't believe people are still joining cultism despite the glaring dangers!

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Exmilitant:
Legalising guns won't stop the rates of killings and cultist activities.. Armed robbers, cultists, herdsmen and other underworld men don't attack when you are on guard. And secondly, weapons like guns has a spirit that will push the welder to crime, so everyone welding gun will see increase in crime. That was why countries in europe and most part of the world restricted guns to security agencies only.. In our days if you are well armed, we use juju to weaken you and you'll find yourself strolling out alone.... Arming the citizens isn't the solution but enlightenment is.

State just ONE country in. Europe where this happened. Thanks.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Exmilitant:
Around december of 2020, a guy took over as the pilot of a particular deck. He became power drunk and started hunting after members he called 'roving ones', he would beat and disgrace any member he catches. There was this young man i shall call T, T, a norseman, graduated since 2007, has a wife and two kids. The power drunk pilot met T on the road and terribly messed him up. Two days later, T went with one other guy to the power drunk pilots house dragged him out of the bathroom and left a deep cut his hand with a matchet and T declared that he was now the pilot of the deck... On the 24th of january, i was driving out of my compound when i saw T waiting for a taxi, i slowed down and called him to know the situation of things, he told me everything and his desire to sanitize the deck. I advised T to handover the ship to someone else afterall, he has passed a message nobody would mess with him again. Only to hear a week later that T has been shot dead at close range with a pump action...

If T walked around with .44, the killers would go down with him ( at least).

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
nuttyhnic:

Legalise guns?

You know why i love Nigeria? It functions like a bad wall clock.

One bad decison to another. Hahahhaa.
As the leaders are high up there making the worst decisions ever, the people even in their respective lowly state are also making and thinking the worst of decisions from their bedroom. Hahahahaha.

Nigeria needs cleansing, well maybe that's whats the GUNS you are suggesting will do. Kill ourselves off for a newer and mentally stable people to spring forth. grin

What kind of cleansing and what needs to be cleansed?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Imagine someone saying legalize guns to fight cultists? In USA where guns are legal has it stopped gangsterism? Infact is it not guns that make gangsterism easy to play? Guy even if guns full your house, if men come for you with vengeance and God no dey your side, they will get you. I heard a story one time of a cult guy in somewhere in the south south, who his rivals first set his house on fire while he was at home. He ran out of the house shooting aimlessly but they still got him.
I believe license should be given to responsible citizens for protection. But not just anybody because the way Nigeria is. If everybody has guns, the crime section on Nairaland will have 2 pages of bad news consistently.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Neddstark:
Imagine someone saying legalize guns to fight cultists? In USA where guns are legal has it stopped gangsterism? Infact is it not guns that make gangsterism easy to play? Guy even if guns full your house, if men come for you with vengeance and God no dey your side, they will get you. I heard a story one time of a cult guy in somewhere in the south south, who his rivals first set his house on fire while he was at home. He ran out of the house shooting aimlessly but they still got him.
I believe license should be given to responsible citizens for protection. But not just anybody because the way Nigeria is. If everybody has guns, the crime section on Nairaland will have 2 pages of bad news consistently.

No be low income blacks u dey talk about? Even niggas from the hood who become successful distance themselves from the streets. Name one white high income gang banger you know.

Next..you heard (unto them say them say) a cultist came out shooting randomly coz fellow cultists wan drop. Oga, if I have a legit glock.45 list pistol and 200 cultist come for me...I will send at least 150 of them to Lucifer's waiting/guest from before I go down (and I no fit go down..seriously).

You guys are so scared you are defending absurdities. Your fear dey affect my network sef so tay to login na wahala. He he.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
mccloud224:

what is your arguement? Did you played the game of death? You think those coming for you will ring a bell? Pray you don't make good enemies, your .44 and hand grenade included won't save you.

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBraven: 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
mccloud224:

For front of pump action,nope it is a take one and go when well shot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
mccloud224:

What kind of cleansing and what needs to be cleansed?
guy, why u too believe urself like this? E be like agility gum u fa...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Deffjam:
guy, why u too believe urself like this? E be like agility gum u fa...

Yes...I believe myself die...I no be SM but I see small F from SM for ESUT '90s to early 2000's (I no be pikin)

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Exmilitant:
what is your arguement? Did you played the game of death? You think those coming for you will ring a bell? Pray you don't make good enemies, your .44 and hand grenade included won't save you.

I never played Nada (out of luck NOT smartness) coz reading this thread from day one made me realise ALL my so called friends in my uni days were cultists...I lived a reckless lifestyle of heavy smoking+ drinking (I still do almost 20 yrs later hehehe)...slept weeks in their apartments (even though I had mine)...started suspecting them in 300 level and got to know who was who when we wrote our finals in 500 ( I was either dumb, innocent or all of the above).

Point is SAY NO TO CULTISM and my contribution is Protect yourself from being coerced out of fear into that death trap. How? Legalize guns for citizens above 18. How many girls have been raped coz they were defenseless on campus? If a thread is opened on that issue, the traffic will exceed this one in less than a month.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
Carrying guns won't stop you from getting killed if you are a cultist or if you have stepped on toes. Tupac was shot dead at a traffic light, his body guard was carrying a gun! The word mapping is frequently used on this thread. It means studying the target movements, church time, lectures time, visits to friends and girlfriend. football time, (soboma was killed in a football pitch) jogging hours, route to work, and joints and clubs, you patronises. Even soldiers at alert are overwhelmed. I'm sure no one will be making these moves with guns poised. The best option is to live a hassle free life.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Exmilitant:
Carrying guns won't stop you from getting killed if you are a cultist or if you have stepped on toes. Tupac was shot dead at a traffic light, his body guard was carrying a gun! The word mapping is frequently used on this thread. It means studying the target movements, church time, lectures time, visits to friends and girlfriend. football time, (soboma was killed in a football pitch) jogging hours, route to work, and joints and clubs, you patronises. Even soldiers at alert are overwhelmed. I'm sure no one will be making these moves with guns poised. The best option is to live a hassle free life.

Thank heavens you said "if you are a cultist"... I'm talking about regular jews like me .

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 5:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Those saying, they should legalize guns have a point but we are not ripe for it please.

Nigerians wey dey overdo...We take everything in Nigeria to the extreme because we are very emotional people. Imagine all the ashawo,bus driver and conductors get legal gun for that country.

What we need is a reorientation of our mindset and that of those around us.

Gun go fall for plenty market women hand and kill people we dey try to protect.

Just imagine every nigerian holding a gun in place of their phones...

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 5:50am On Feb 06, 2021
Exmilitant:

Norms! This happens regularly. What a waste of life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.