Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3063584 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2021
It is no longer news that Nigerians now export cultism to other part of the world! An Iceland boy told that they have pin a deck in London! A cousin who is in South Korea always post pictures of himself and his 'cartel' men. In Malaysia there is a cold war between the Ayes and the Vikings. Imagine leaving Nigeria for greener pasture in another country, only to end up dodging and hiding from your compatriots! South Africa, the US, UK, Malaysia, Italy, France, Spain, Ghana, Dubai and Korea is crawling with cultist from Nigeria. But if you mind your business, stay away from shady Nigerians and their parties and concentrate on what took you there, you'll be fine.

22 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sailorsoldier1: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2021
trapper4L:

Nigga the location where i am is where you wish you can be.

But failure won't allow you.
lol. The way i hate foriegn land ehn....especially Asia
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cutiekatty: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2021
Exmilitant:
Legalising guns won't stop the rates of killings and cultist activities.. Armed robbers, cultists, herdsmen and other underworld men don't attack when you are on guard. And secondly, weapons like guns has a spirit that will push the welder to crime, so everyone welding gun will see increase in crime. That was why countries in europe and most part of the world restricted guns to security agencies only.. In our days if you are well armed, we use juju to weaken you and you'll find yourself strolling out alone.... Arming the citizens isn't the solution but enlightenment is.

Swiss

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Shakathezulu1: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2021
mccloud224:

No be low income blacks u dey talk about? Even niggas from the hood who become successful distance themselves from the streets. Name one white high income gang banger you know.

Next..you heard (unto them say them say) a cultist came out shooting randomly coz fellow cultists wan drop. Oga, if I have a legit glock.45 list pistol and 200 cultist come for me...I will send at least 150 of them to Lucifer's waiting/guest from before I go down (and I no fit go down..seriously).

You guys are so scared you are defending absurdities. Your fear dey affect my network sef so tay to login na wahala. He he.
U know nothing about guns.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cutiekatty: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2021
Exmilitant:
Legalising guns won't stop the rates of killings and cultist activities.. Armed robbers, cultists, herdsmen and other underworld men don't attack when you are on guard. And secondly, weapons like guns has a spirit that will push the welder to crime, so everyone welding gun will see increase in crime. That was why countries in europe and most part of the world restricted guns to security agencies only.. In our days if you are well armed, we use juju to weaken you and you'll find yourself strolling out alone.... Arming the citizens isn't the solution but enlightenment is.

The Swiss has more civilians with guns than any country in the world,at the same time they are one of the safest country to live in. A wise man once said gun don't kill people, people kill people. Not everyone will be handed free access to guns there has to be strict background check, mental health, criminal record and many more. Guns have it advantage and disadvantage like in my former area in ago palace there is a street rubbers or cult boys don't operate else you will be dead within seconds, because almost all the house in that area has guns not awka made, I am talking about license semi automatic.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2021
I don't understand this una school of thought oh, so because the whites do it, then we Nigerians can do it? Excuse me, cultism was started abroad, what happened when it was imported to Nigeria? A good majority of whites smoke marijuana, but you will never see them cluster in open spaces to smoke and use the resultant intoxication to constitute a nuisance to other people. Hell, even christianity first started abroad, what happened when it came here? It is now relaxation of gun rules that will work here? If at this stage you don't know that Nigerians have a corrupting influence on things that shouldn't be bad then i don't know what to say to you. Not unless there are strict (emphasis on strict here) rules pertaining to gun acquisition of which psychological evaluation would be compulsory, and of this I am sure that the average nigerian will fail as the number of mentally stable people in this country are on a sharp decline by the day

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2021
Cutiekatty:

The Swiss has more civilians with guns than any country in the world,at the same time they are one of the safest country to live in. A wise man once said gun don't kill people, people kill people. Not everyone will be handed free access to guns there has to be strict background check, mental health, criminal record and many more. Guns have it advantage and disadvantage like in my former area in ago palace there is a street rubbers or cult boys don't operate else you will be dead within seconds, because almost all the house in that area has guns not awka made, I am talking about license semi automatic.
You mean if group of cultist comes to shoot dead a rival cultist you are gonna repel them off because you have a gun?

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kaypeeboss(m): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2021
DrinkWater10:
How about the popular rapper, Erigga. Is he in the game?
Seeing this thread for the first ,yes erriga is an eiye man,reason why when he came for motivation concert in. Uniben one of his members in Benin was shot in the head that was 2018 pere is his name he survived it and is now a pastor in one of the cities in delta so I heard

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2021
Let's put the issue of citizens possessing arms to rest. It won't change anything. Enemies would still be enemies. It was believed that nuclear weapons would make nations think twice before going to war but we saw Iraq invade Kuwaits. British went to war with Argentina, the gulf war that involved America and more recently, America, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Israel, have all warred with other countries. The threat of nuclear annihilation won't stop countries like Israel and Russia from fighting when provoked. Guns in your hands can only be effective if you are always on the alert and that is impossible. The enemy attacks stealthily and cowardly. I have all sorts of guns in my armoury, but i never saw the need to use them. I don't belong to any gang, atleast not anymore. I am not involved in any tussle, politically, socially or businesswise. So why should i go about with a gun? If you mind your business and do your best to heed the apostle Paul's word: "be peaceable with all men", you'll have no need for guns.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Why The Hell does anyone need GUNS Or Did I Miss the Memo??!
What We Need Right Now In This Country are Jobs,Security and More Mental Health Professionals.
I will Elaborate a Little;
1.JOBS==>The REAL Problem in Nigeria is Lack of JOBS Creation/ Enabling Environment. Without Jobs we can't get the Money to Eat,Pay Rents and afford to Buy the so called Gunz.
2.BETTER SECURITY==>It is better to have a Gun and Not need to use it than to have to always use it...If we had a little Security Network in this country I Believe there will be less need for a Personal Gun...The Security of this country is in a State of Comatose...You not only hear of Cultists Clash but also Armed Robbery, Kidnapping,Banditry, Terrorism are on the Rise.
I was watching Saturday games somewhere in Phc when some young men brandishing AK47s came out of a salon car and robbed every body,the marts and Filling Stations around weren't Spared...It took the Police almost 45mins to respond to the Sporadic Shootings that Night and All these Because of Poor Security Network.
3.MORE MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS==> No one want you sick crazy People to Fly an Airplane or have control of anything not to talk of Gunz..No one wants a lunatic with a licensed Gun...I understand that guns have their uses but they are designed to kill and to me people who are crazy about guns are people who are ok with Killing....Most People in Nigeria today have nothing rewarding going on in their empty lives..Too many Sociopaths...They can easily turn suicidal and hurt alot of Other People Who Appreciate their Lives and Time.
The country needs Urgent Psychiatric Therapy.
If you incite people to take to the streets with guns right now,you are asking for Trouble...
We now have Herdsmen who go about with Guns and Daggers,I've seen one firsthand in Edo State,He said it's for Protection against wild animals and the Dagger is used for cutting Grass...I believe these People all Believe they are Right and fighting for a Good Cause but in the End We Know Better,How Ugly This has Played Out in recent times....
Finally,What we need in Nigeria are Visionaries, Better Leaders that can move the Nation Forward not Some Peeps that have used, lied, and Brainwashed us that the Country is moving when we can see it is in a Ditch.
Finally, Everyone Should learn To Be a Peaceful and Law abiding Citizen.
God is a Peaceful God,Him no like Wahala so make we no dey create one.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
One old bros in my hood (Aye) was attacked by some Vikings on Wednesday. Bros is like 49years old with wife and kids. On Thursday morning, ayes started their rolling and killed two aromate and aro retaliated. Six people are gone already including a truck driver(Jew) returning from work who ran into a rolling squad and was killed. Bros died this morning leaving an already struggling wife to more struggle.

If not for cultism related issues that old bros won’t have issues with those kids that has now lead to his death.

It’s so painful some people are still leaving this way...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Exmilitant:
Let's put the issue of citizens possessing arms to rest. It won't change anything. Enemies would still be enemies. It was believed that nuclear weapons would make nations think twice before going to war but we saw Iraq invade Kuwaits. British went to war with Argentina, the gulf war that involved America and more recently, America, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Israel, have all warred with other countries. The threat of nuclear annihilation won't stop countries like Israel and Russia from fighting when provoked. Guns in your hands can only be effective if you are always on the alert and that is impossible. The enemy attacks stealthily and cowardly. I have all sorts of guns in my armoury, but i never saw the need to use them. I don't belong to any gang, atleast not anymore. I am not involved in any tussle, politically, socially or businesswise. So why should i go about with a gun? If you mind your business and do your best to heed the apostle Paul's word: "be peaceable with all men", you'll have no need for guns.
Bros I'm sure you read about an incident that happened back in Dec 2019 in a US church, where a gunman started shooting in the church, he shot two people before he was shot by one of the people in the church who had a gun. Of course the church people were minding their business and heeding St. Paul's words. Minding your business doesn't mean you won't get attacked or robbed in the street, which is why it's important for people to have something to defend themselves with. I'm talking about self defense here. I'm sure you also read about the senator that shot one of the armed robbers that came to rob his house.

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
Self defense is very important. While it's true that a gun in everybody's hand will have some disadvantages, it can't change the fact that people need defend themselves. Judging by the rate of insecurity in the country right now, it's all a matter of time before people pick up guns and start defending themselves. One way or another they'll surely get guns. Who wants to be killed by Fulani herdsmen? Or robbed in your own house? It's just a matter of time. Time shall tell.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GrandFinale2021(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
easyzworld:

One old bros in my hood (Aye) was attacked by some Vikings on Wednesday. Bros is like 49years old with wife and kids. On Thursday morning, ayes started their rolling and killed two aromate and aro retaliated. Six people are gone already including a truck driver(Jew) returning from work who ran into a rolling squad and was killed. Bros died this morning leaving an already struggling wife to more struggle.

If not for cultism related issues that old bros won’t have issues with those kids that has now lead to his death.

I'm actually more concerned about the Jew that was killed.
You mean they just killed him cos he ran into them or a situation of stray bullet?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
You mean they just killed him cos he ran into them or a situation of stray bullet?

He ran into them and ran as every normal thinking individual will do seeing people with guns and they chased him and shot him

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
easyzworld:

He ran into them and ran as every normal thinking individual will do seeing people with guns and they chased him and shot him
Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
JasperVII:

Bros I'm sure you read about an incident that happened back in Dec 2019 in a US church, where a gunman started shooting in the church, he shot two people before he was shot by one of the people in the church who had a gun. Of course the church people were minding their business and heeding St. Paul's words. Minding your business doesn't mean you won't get attacked or robbed in the street, which is why it's important for people to have something to defend themselves with. I'm talking about self defense here. I'm sure you also read about the senator that shot one of the armed robbers that came to rob his house.
Well, there is always a divide over this issue. Coming from PortHarcourt and having seen the effect of guns in the hands of our youths, i would say no to gun possession by Nigerians. Our psyche is quite different...

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GrandFinale2021(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
easyzworld:

may his soul rest in peace and may God continue to punish all cultists and intending ones.
Which state did this happen btw?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SKhanmi: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
At the end, If it boils down to choosing between being the one kneeling for his/her life and the one pointing a gun. I doubt if that will be a difficult decision for anyone.

The answer to criminal aggression is retaliation

What is happening in nigeria has happened in history before. Learn & apply.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Johnwick64: 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
Guns can't be legalised in Nigeria if they would be every user would have to take a psychological test which am sure many Nigerians would fail..Not with all this fights you see people fighting on the street for stupid reasons with guns legalised the next thing u see is dead people.
Besides things are step by step.Nigeria needs a good citizen directory to be able to track every gun user.. Because even in the west,every gun has a serial number,it's easy to locate who shot a gun even if it's self defense you still have to undergo questioning and investigation..is it Nigeria that is having trouble registering NIN that would now be registering gun.abeg leave out legalisation of guns

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JackWolfskin: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

Seeing this thread for the first ,yes erriga is an eiye man,reason why when he came for motivation concert in. Uniben one of his members in Benin was shot in the head that was 2018 pere is his name he survived it and is now a pastor in one of the cities in delta so I heard

Erriga? Eiye?

That is very far from the truth.

Edjeba and Ekosodin.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 5:07am On Feb 07, 2021
JasperVII:

With the security challenges in the country, it is good that security operatives employed for estates, large offices, etc are armed. Also, if a citizen is in great need to defend himself, he should follow the proceedure for acquiring a firearm, which must include psychological tests. Owning guns like many other issues is a good thing but it can really be abused. Every government should be able to put up a system to regulate it like Switzerland, UK and US tries to do. Here, where we cannot regulate simple issues not to talk of gun use.
This cultism we are crying bitterly about, if gun laws were soft, the killings would have been worse. At least even cultists have to hide their guns. Now let me go down to other civil aspects of gun control. You talked of the case of the Sokoto Senator who shot an armed robber who came to his house, that is a great case. I also will like to remind you of the Kaduna professor who out of anger shot his wife and shot himself over a simple argument. If you see fights in Nigeria and the ease at which Nigerians break bottles and are eager to stab each other, you think if a gun was available they will not use it to settle discord then blame the devil as usual?
Inasmuch as I am for self-defense but I believe gun-ownership should be restricted. Psychological evaluation is highly necessary. Lack of pychological evaluation has been one of the reasons SARS was a menace in the police force. People here are hungry and angry, please let nobody compare here to Switzerland or US.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 6:34am On Feb 07, 2021
As per getting citizens to get licensed guns.

It has it's advantage and disadvantages.

If you have a licensed guns or your pops do have one, what you're license carry is games!!!

You heard me right! Games license is what you get( Meaning hunting license).Go verify.

Let me say that though guns make you feel safer but it also make you the first target if it's known that you have one.

Reasons is that criminals would see you as an obstacle to their criminal intentions and would want you out of the way; Some may want to also get your gun and add it to theirs.

Advantage is that people will be scared to mess with you like they would do to others. ( To an extent)

However, allowing people to carry arms legally is good but it can never eradicate crime because it never did in eradicate crime in the United States and other countries which legalized guns for self defense unlike Nigeria that what we get for now is game license.

See even with United States sophisticated quick response units, gun crimes are still on the increase not to talk of Nigeria where our security response system is still decades back.

Let be realistic; lots of criminals and innocent people will get killed in the first 3 to 10years in a country like Nigeria with dead bodies almost everywhere due to the animosity people across all tribes and religion have against each other!!!( It will be serious).

Please US statistics on the number of people shot with guns in the united state against that of europe and you will see a huge difference.

Just think about this, what type of gun will a citizen who makes 700k to 1.5m a month buy and that which a criminal that makes 15m a month buy? ( Omo, gun go choke you as one will be more sophisticated than the other and the criminal will be able to arm more of his men to fight you).

Let me say that a gun is a survival weapon which is more useful if you get backup on time; but can the security agents in Nigeria get to your location on time? In some cases yes but in most cases NO!!!

Our government have to properly fund, equip and orientate all our security agencies and also orientate the citizens to make gun legalization work.

However see the discussion on private ownership of firearms and all you need to know about obtaining a licensed guns in Nigeria below.

" Unlike foreign countries, the idea of owning guns has never really been a topic of discussion and not a lot of people go on to get the license, However, necessity is the mother of invention, and it seems like now is the time for that conversation.

But before one can own a gun anywhere in the world, a license is required. While information about gun license vary from sources, below are consensus steps to acquiring a gun license in Nigeria. And where one can buy firearms.

Eligibility
Applicants must be Eighteen years (18) years or older (we will come back to this)
Clean criminal record
Doctor’s certificate that certifies physical and mental fitness
Required documents
4 Passport size photographs
Attested copy of address proof: Ration Card, Voter Identity Card, Passport, Electricity/ Water/Telephone Bill, Driving Licence, Property (House) Tax, Tax Return, National identification Card
Attested copy of date of birth: Police clearance Certificate, Birth certificate, Affidavit sworn before a Magistrate/Notary stating date and place of birth by illiterate or semi-illiterate applicants.
Procedure
Make an application to the Commissioner of Police in your State of residence.
The police will issue you with an application form that will require your bio-data.
Some of the pertinent information required are:
Your full names
Address
Reasons for applying for the license
Date of Birth. Note here that guns are not issued to persons below thirty-five (35) years of age. (This is funny because the eligibility section says applicants must be 18 years and older. But you get the gist).
Further required to accompany the application form is a medical report that confirms that the applicant’s sanity is normal.
Another medical report is also required on the applicants chest. This is to protect the applicant from the sharp retraction that occurs when a gun is fired.
Four (4) clear passport photographs of the applicant are also required.
On obtaining your gun from the nearest gun dealer, prices vary depending on area of purchase; the police should normally register the serial number of the weapon.
Upon a satisfactory appraisal of the application the license is issued in a booklet form, bearing one of the passport photographs of the applicant and carrying the stamp of the state police headquarters.
Gun types available for acquisition

Private gun license is also limited to shotguns, as revolvers and pistols are only issued to the police and armed forces personnel.

Where to buy?
There are many underground ways to buy guns in Nigeria. From smuggling it in (same way drugs are smuggled) to buying at black markets (don’t ask us where o) to buying from (ex)militants, and so on. There are local craftsmen who can mold one for you – those who make rifles for hunters, etc. You can even buy under the table from people in active (para)military service( All these are illegal and is a criminal offence) For me these are Not advisable as it's a criminal offence and you will get arrested, prosecuted and jailed for buying firearms illegally!!!.

But (for now), the legal place to buy a gun in Nigeria is at Operations Department of the Nigerian Police Force.

Price
An alleged cultist and armed robber recently confessed to buying a gun for N30,000. But that is black market rate. Approved shotguns usually cost between N100,000 and N250,000 in Nigeria.

Notes
Gun licenses are subject to renewal every year for a token fee of five hundred naira (N500.00) only.

Processing takes between 6 months to one year.

The license is valid for 60 days, then after renewal it can be valid for 1- 2 years before another renewal is required".

I hope you're able to pick one or two things from the above.

Please note that I had to quickly do this and didn't have time to cross check and correct any typo error.

Peace to all.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mayehunta991: 6:39am On Feb 07, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

Eriga nah Maphite,listen to his first album

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 6:52am On Feb 07, 2021
Mayehunta991:

Eriga nah Maphite,listen to his first album
I don't think so as he sang about atabor which is burkina faso revolution confraternity in one of his track.

However that doesn't make him belong to any frat as some people may not belong but are affiliated with someone who do belong.

Happy Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:54am On Feb 07, 2021
Everyone is talking about gun licenses

I watched a video on twitter two days ago where one guy and his wife were arguing with their neighbor over snow

The neighbor went into his house, brought a 9mm and shot the man and his wife, emptied the full clip

He then went back inside, brought out a semi automatic gun, came outside and shot them again

By the time the police came, he had already shot himself. Unbelievable video

Now, imagine guns in Nigeria with the number of craze people we have

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2021
hustla:
Everyone is talking about gun licenses

I watched a video on twitter two days ago where one guy and his wife were arguing with their neighbor over snow

The neighbor went into his house, brought a 9mm and shot the man and his wife, emptied the full clip

He then went back inside, brought out a semi automatic gun, came outside and shot them again

By the time the police came, he had already shot himself. Unbelievable video

Now, imagine guns in Nigeria with the number of craze people we have

That incident happened in Pennsylvania on the 1st of February 2021 precisely. You are right about the description.

He used the 9mm first, then went back to get his M4 carbine to finish the couple over a mere shoveling of snow incident.

The couple should have let go. Mental illness is serious.

#saynotocultism, #saynotoguns

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LONGPREEK(m): 10:27am On Feb 07, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
nigerians will never give you detailed news, them go just give the news as e go favour them. tell us how he challenged them and maybe bragged about how them no fit do am anything etc. i am sure they saw other jews and did nothing to them. in life we just have to learn to use are brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Leezah(f): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2021
Please enough if the guns related argument. #saynitocultism

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by desoul2004(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
easyzworld:

Which state?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Koralords:

Was about the give same advice before I saw your write up,imagine someone was already saying the guy that was said to be forcefully initiated to relocate.
So he will leave his work or sch cos some useless cultist Dey threathen am,most of this cultist thrive on fear if them nab them na there you go know say them no be anything example was one very gentle boy that was bammed aiye not upto 6 months ago e no let people here word again,one of his friend that’s a Jew he always like to ride that one one day we where together wanted to ride that one I ginger am make He no gree that one beat am like small pikin go call men come then bring gun and axes told that one to run away,the guy called him brother that had connections order came from eleweran state command make them go carry the guy,he reach police station begin cry like baby I come Dey Laff say see strong man wey Dey cry,na we come latter beg make them free and die the case now him don come gentle,so to that guys that’s been threaten go to the state command and make a report make them carry all of them nothing go do you
you're very correct!!

people should stop fearing these guys unnecessarily and report them to the appropriate authorities.i don't know why people seem to fear them so much.

guys on this thread,if a cultist is threatening you unnecessarily,go to the police headquarters in your state and report him,if the state headquarters is too far from you,head to your local police station,if you don't have much confidence in your local police station,the DSS has offices in every local government in the country,head to the dss office in your local government and make your report(I'm sure those well paid SSS operatives won't kick you out for reporting a cultist that's threatening you).

these cult guys are not stronger than our security agents,the problem is that most cult victims often refuse to co-operate with the security agents,these cultists themselves fear the security agents.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
ashawoKGB:
The name of the guy who arrested them was released . The naija police will release this fools and they will later destroy that guy. Reporting to police is the worst thing ever
I thought I saw it somewhere on the report that the guys have been transferred to the state intelligence CID.

what if the police didn't release those guys after posting their faces online??

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.