Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3069791 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rg147: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
These are few of eiye nest in Nigerian university..cause you don’t feel their presence in Calabar doesn’t mean they are not around..Same way we have Vikings in Lagos Buh they are not visible

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OluwatosinM(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
hustla:

Oya, show am and collect 2M

Abi you no like money?

go to Oyo, I mean Oyo Alaafin
then go to Isale Oyo
you go see confirm jazz brother

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 4:42am On Aug 25, 2021
OluwatosinM:

go to Oyo, I mean Oyo Alaafin
then go to Isale Oyo
you go see confirm jazz brother

Go to, come to

Blah blah

Go there, collect am and use am collect 2M

Make we hear word

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by gamechanger547: 6:35am On Aug 25, 2021
Rg147:
These are few of eiye nest in Nigerian university..cause you don’t feel their presence in Calabar doesn’t mean they are not around..Same way we have Vikings in Lagos Buh they are not visible
I saw this list with those abroad and overseas somewhere but didn't feel it's worth posting to prove that this frat (Eiye) is everywhere despite people from other frats who are mostly their rivals trying their best to make people believe they're a local frat which is only concentrated in South West of Nigeria ( Yoruba Land)

Some drop confirm gist while some who didn't get the right info or who knows but feels threatened by it will always want to disprove it.

Anyway, me I want to fully ignore all cult related news or gist on social media because of unnecessary argument wey no put money for people pocket.

I no dey any cult but go come dey argue with another person because I see fact somewhere!! How much dem go pay me at the end of the day when dem see say na true I talk?

My brother, you did well but just try to dey ignore somethings.

Do have a fantastic day.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OluwatosinM(m): 7:47am On Aug 25, 2021
hustla:

Go to, come to

Blah blah

Go there, collect am and use am collect 2M

Make we hear word

if you really want to confirm it
go to where I said
I've seen it so many times
for whoever that says Selina no dey
nah OYO oooo

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2021
OluwatosinM:

go to where I said
nah OYO oooo

Dey deceive yourself

Lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ghirho98: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
I will shortly upload my story about how I joined a secret society in Unilag
Let me first expose some of this Cult know as “Flumi Society”

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ghirho98: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
———————————————————————
Flumi Society

Village head/King of Village/KOV/VH

Inquisitors/IQ’s

Druid/Overseer and his Seers

Taxman and his tax’s collectors

Drunken Bard and his musicians

Chief Zsombi and his Zsombi’s (Zsombi=Zombie but spelt different)

———————————————————————

Zsombi or Zombies are the ones who go and do hits and are the warrior of the frat/society lead by the Chief Zsombi

Drunken Bard is the lead singer singing all gyrations accompanied by his musicians

Tax man is the lead man for collecting dues and his tax collector do the same role

Druid is like what the consigliere is too the boss/Don of a mafia

Inquisitors are the spies of the frat and often go and blend into different cults as double agents.

Village head is the number one man

But the hierarchy is abit weird and is not like other fraternities oooo

It’s more of a mafia type hierarchy with
The Don being the village head
The Druid is the consigliere
No underboss
The capo/captain/caporegime being the chiefs(Drunken Bard/Taxman/Chief Zsombi)
With their solider being under them
So the Musicians being under the Bard
The tax collectors under the Tax man
And the Zsombi’s under the Chief Zsombi

One village head, Druid , Drunken Bard, Taxman and Chief Zsombi per village

Very few inquisitors per village and do not come for annual meetings, only chiefs and the village heads know who they are.
———————————————————————
Flumi members meet up once a month for meeting to talk about what has gone on and gist. Flumi don’t “fly” colours but chiefs and Village head wear traditional African mask as it’s an abomination to see their faces when they come for the meeting.
———————————————————————
Monthly meetings are called Blue moon
Traditional Drink is Bluemoon or erujeje
Wars are called Red moon
Members are called Waywalkers and “they know the way”
Waywalkers are called to Sally/Yoja under the Bluemoon
(This includes doing weird ceremonial dances under a specific tree same dances you do as you for the initiation)

Beatings are called “Hazing” and Erring members are called Hazan or Mules
Gyrations are called = Yoja
Celebration or parties= looting
Sex = Palm wine tapping/ Tap palm wine/ TPW
Members spouse are called = Fairies/Alita/Tinkerbell
———————————————————————
Day of my Initiation

One of my friend who was a member let’s called him Rume….
Me and Rume used to gist a lot about fraternities since me and his knew alot of people inside game due to us being Gee boys so boys would come to us offering us protection and begging us to teach them trying to whine us that we should blend and they can give us social networking we would just say “We’ll think about it” but we knew we wouldn’t join (Bearing in mind I didn’t know he was part of a secret society then) they would beg for us to give them methods and give them formats.

One day Rume asked me “Bro why wouldn’t you join a fraternity *started laughing*”
I replied “Omo everything Don cast boys are just fighting up and down Ot is exposed no point”

He said “If I were to tell you about secret societies and one that hasn’t burst would you join”

“Why not” I replied (worst mistake of my life)

A week later I got a text from him….”Guy how far you interested in join this society I belong too don’t worry it’s not like these cults that fight up and down it’s just a brotherhood not casted too”
“Okay no wahala” I said
“You be bossssss meet me for unilag gate tomorrow” he sent back

Around 7pm I went to my university gate and saw him there we walked and gisted for a while and walked as we kept walking I saw an ominous looking car.
Black caravelle volkswagen 2006 parked diagonal across the road from us.

It flashes it’s head lights at us immediately Rume face dropped his whole attitude and demeanour changed. He stood up. straight faced, eyes forward and walked up to the car (me seeing this my heart started racing)

The driver got out of the car and walked up to us
“…..WAY WALKERS!!!!!!!” He screamed
“Whooooooo Wayyyy” Rume screamed back
He walked up to me
“Indrel fly” (indrel are non initiates basically telling me to leave)

“Ha noooo this is my guy he’s doing his cremation today ooo” Rume said

“Ah no wahala how far Whats your name” he said (let’s called him Fred)

I told him my name then I jumped in the back of the van as Rume jumped in the passenger seat
Omo as I opened the back of the van I see 7 guys all looking at me and didn’t say a word.
They blindfolded me and then didn’t say anything we drove for what felt like 4hours.

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ghirho98: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
We got out of the van they walked me into the bush still blind folded.

WAY WALKERS!!!!!
OHHHH WAYYY!!!!!
WAY WALKERS !!!!!!
OHHHH WAYY!!!!!!!!!!
As they removed my blindfold I was with 4 others who was intending to join we was surrounded by 20-25 people and 5 in traditional African masks and 10 with scarves over their face ( who I later came to know that they were the inquisitors)

After doing some initiation rites we had to be Hazed for 7 hours then given a substance by the Druid who wore a white mask it was rolled like weed and was told to take 5 puff of it (me who had been used to smoking Colorado and other potent strains thought this would be easy ) Omo that wasn’t weed or anything like it most horrifying experience of my life the whole world morphed around me

It was more of a psychedelic trip I’m 100% sure it was salvia I was told to dance with the Druid around this tree as the other members cheering shouted and screamed as me the Druid and some seers did one type of dance around the tree.

They asked me 9 question which determined what rank I would be a musician Tax collect Zombie or a seer

After answer it was determined that I would become a seer all the other seers jumped up and hugged me no blood oath and no devils passage but other ceremonial rites though.
I was made drink Bluemoon and swear and Oath under the moonlight.

They then gave me my name and a ring.

The Village head told me I had an inquisitors appointed to me (which I didn’t understand at the time)

The next day I asked Rume what that meant and he told me

Inquisitors are sometimes previous chief who have dropped power to become and inquisitor or old village heads sometimes you hear members “leaving the cult” which is a lie sometimes some cases they become inquisitors which are like the villages head special police/spy forces and have to remain unknown only chiefs and village head knows who they are

Some inquisitors pose as musicians or zombie or seers or tax collector to spy on the chief to see if they keep quiet about the identities of inquisitors and aren’t playing anything malicious or exposing the cult.
Every member has an inquisitors appointed to them which means an inquisitor is stalking them if they betray the family then death is appointed to them instantly you never know your girlfriend could be your inquisitor your Godfather could be your inquisitor your brother could be maybe even your best friend.

22 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ghirho98:

WAY WALKERS!!!!!
OHHHH WAYYY!!!!!
WAY WALKERS !!!!!!
OHHHH WAYY!!!!!!!!!!
As they removed my blindfold I was with 4 others who was intending to join we was surrounded by 20-25 people and 5 in traditional African masks and 10 with scarves over their face ( who I later came to know that they were the inquisitors)

After doing some initiation rites we had to be Hazed for 7 hours then given a substance by the Druid who wore a white mask it was rolled like weed and was told to take 5 puff of it (me who had been used to smoking Colorado and other potent strains thought this would be easy ) Omo that wasn’t weed or anything like it most horrifying experience of my life the whole world morphed around me

It was more of a psychedelic trip I’m 100% sure it was salvia I was told to dance with the Druid around this tree as the other members cheering shouted and screamed as me the Druid and some seers did one type of dance around the tree.

They asked me 9 question which determined what rank I would be a musician Tax collect Zombie or a seer

After answer it was determined that I would become a seer all the other seers jumped up and hugged me no blood oath and no devils passage but other ceremonial rites though.
I was made drink Bluemoon and swear and Oath under the moonlight.

They then gave me my name and a ring.

The Village head told me I had an inquisitors appointed to me (which I didn’t understand at the time)

The next day I asked Rume what that meant and he told me

Inquisitors are sometimes previous chief who have dropped power to become and inquisitor or old village heads sometimes you hear members “leaving the cult” which is a lie sometimes some cases they become inquisitors which are like the villages head special police/spy forces and have to remain unknown only chiefs and village head knows who they are

Some inquisitors pose as musicians or zombie or seers or tax collector to spy on the chief to see if they keep quiet about the identities of inquisitors and aren’t playing anything malicious or exposing the cult.
Every member has an inquisitors appointed to them which means an inquisitor is stalking them if they betray the family then death is appointed to them instantly you never know your girlfriend could be your inquisitor your Godfather could be your inquisitor your brother could be maybe even your best friend.

Hmmmm, Nigeria and her Octopus-like, wanna-be Crips and Bloods gangsterism.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tvegas(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ghirho98:

WAY WALKERS!!!!!
OHHHH WAYYY!!!!!
WAY WALKERS !!!!!!
OHHHH WAYY!!!!!!!!!!
As they removed your best friend.
At this rate Nigeria needs special Prayers, evil is really thriving in our schools. Dancing under the moon and around trees is a way of connecting to some spiritual powers but the powers of Christ tramples them all.

It's now fully confirmed that there is a strong correlation between online fraud, drug trafficking and cultism.

Parents also have a greater role to play by teaching their kids contentment and raising them the Godly way. Our nation also needs to stop celebrating sudden wealth, our society needs to celebrate and reward hard work more.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OluwatosinM(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2021
hustla:

Dey deceive yourself

Lmao

k
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sesaan(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2021
I laugh in Chinese when I see people making comments about praying for Nigeria, let me ask when has prayer solved any problem before? We need holistic action not prayers.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2021
sesaan:
I laugh in Chinese when I see people making comments about praying for Nigeria, let me ask when has prayer solved any problem before? We need holistic action not prayers.
wetin you find go Their page na?
You are a Fan!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2021
grin grin grin
Nemesis0147:
wetin you find go Their page na?
You are a Fan!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Terryindeed: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bro please continue with your story, don't allow other people to derail this trend... Abeg carry go we dey here.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jumper524(m): 8:53am On Aug 27, 2021
Which one come be flumi society again?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2021
jumper524:

Oga calm down na, let the contributors contribute first.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ghirho98: 1:22am On Aug 28, 2021
jumper524:

I’m not surprised you don’t know lol you think all these fraternities are it? Lol your clearly mistaken

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 1:38am On Aug 28, 2021
jumper524:

This life na base on watin you know…
Na as you know reach, you go do reach.
You no fit do pass as you except you get person wey know pass you wey dey guide you.
Many people know things wey you nor know the reason you most apply caution when you Dey run things with people otherwise you fit go de get issues wey you nor Dey source.
*** This generation is sliding more into wickedness with each passing day***
There are a lot of secret groups now, which came about from yahoo, fake prophets(running churches) and politicians.
The highest confra for Nigeria now, na politicians!

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BastardicBard: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2021
Aye and Eiye Clashed in Lagos, Ilupeju
Some Mushin guys that happened to clash in Ilupeju

Mushin is kind of a strong hold for all cults some streets are heavy dominated by Aye some are heavily dominate by Eiye some by Pyrates and some by Alora

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Greenvaiper: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2021
[s]NLPoliceWoman:

Sun Mynd4 Justise Domiique.
Rule 2[/s]

Rotten meat seller. Receive sense

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ettepapa: 5:28am On Aug 30, 2021
Ghirho98:

I’m not surprised you don’t know lol you think all these fraternities are it? Lol your clearly mistaken

Waiting more on your expose. And if you can tell more on the other hidden frats you know. This can be very helpful.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by thuxzwda1: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Eromzi:
abeg wetin this quote mean. Who Sabi interprete for us

shocked
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Zobah: 4:06am On Sep 01, 2021
Make money in crypto https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=U9MUWROU

You the link to register you get $49.99 voucher for trading
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2021
OluwatosinM:

go to where I said
nah OYO oooo
u think selina is real and usa still dey waste billions on bullet proofs?
i no know why africans no dey ever think smart and broad angry

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2021
kamaladejoke:
Their was a post that was made that this guy is a cultist and a Aye members and right now he is into police force does it mean he will be a spy or he want to use that as a medium to rivals and also attached is his Instagram handle
investorzillions na police? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OluwatosinM(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
SATANlST:
u think selina is real and usa still dey waste billions on bullet proofs?
i no know why africans no dey ever think smart and broad angry

am not the type that do quote people unnecessarily
but if you believe their is no Juju
then, so be it

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tesclaros(m): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
SATANlST:
investorzillions na police? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ASP for that matter lmao !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.