Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3241986 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by gamechanger547: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2021
Passionate888:
[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjTVnHwi8qA

[/url]
As per findings,this is the final stage of their transfer of position Or power to another picked member not initiation.

Their initiation is wicked and deadly as it's said that some die, Several get fractures, bruises etc.

I personally don't understand why someone would want to go through all these and don't get paid monthly salary when the military and police will pay you monthly salary if you join them?

Anyway, this group no dey really drop comment or happenings on N..... na to read and Waka pass.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingpin1000: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2021
Thefavouredone4:

You mean you slept on trees like a bird? shocked
grin grin grin
This your question strong

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Files: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2021
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

When THE5DME was still using his HeartlessBanker moniker, he came to my thread to threaten me. He wanted to "map" me, in his own words.
I was afraid and for almost 2 years I couldn't sleep in my house undecided . I was so terrified to the extent my kids, my wife and I were sleeping on trees like a bird.

Mr files I know you uploaded THE5DME pictures. The scarecrow is an devil incarnate Please share the pictures with us

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Passionate888:
[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjTVnHwi8qA

[/url]
Why are they blood stain on his cloth
Omo people still they do this thing for 2021 shocked

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AK481(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Why are they blood stain on his cloth
Omo people still they do this thing for 2021 shocked

Why is the new recruit calling himself ibaka?
I think say ibaka na their oga pata pata for zone
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GhettoG1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
AK481:

Why is the new recruit calling himself ibaka?
I think say ibaka na their oga pata pata for zone

He aint a new recruit... he’s already a heirachy
member before bt was jst appointed the new flying ibaka hence the blood stained...
Em gats go through premium mending bfr giving any bigger office...
People should just shun cultism bt it aint easy thou, cultism don go too deep than anyone can imagine...
No matter how much sensitization, new people gon still enter bush....

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by general111(m): 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
Permit me to say this here.
I had a vision recently about korofo.
What they call korofo or jakujaku is the spirit of death.they are all serving one spirit with different names without knowing.
May God help us

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by general111(m): 12:23am On Aug 09, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
For those who didn't believe my story concerning the bullet that turned back, let me make it more unbelievable to you by speaking more on the issue.

1- The person who came after me wasn't a rival cult member cause they are too small to come after me.

2- He was an occult grandmaster who was sent by the Church of Satan to eliminate me, cos they had tried other means which didn't work.

3- He was above 60years old.

4- I was inside a church premises when this happened, cos the pastor of the church told me to come and lead his prayer warriors in warfare prayers cos his church wasn't growing.

5- I was in worship mood with about 8 others who were smitten by the awesome presence of God and we're all lying on the floor. I was the only one standing

5- The church auditorium was enveloped by fire , so the man couldn't enter the auditorium.

6- He didn't come with any known means of physical transportation( either vehicle, motorcycle, airplane,e.t.c) meaning he projected himself into the church by occultic means, but could only enter the premises, but not the auditorium.

7- He then came closer to where he could see me properly then shot at me.

8- When he shot his bullet, the gun shot made no single sound, cos he was spiritually fortified for his mission.

9- The bullet turned back when it got close to my forehead and went directly towards him, he then disappeared the same way he came and the bullet was no where to be found.

10- Lastly it wasn't a dream.

i like you alot

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Silentgroper(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

When THE5DME was still using his HeartlessBanker moniker, he came to my thread to threaten me. He wanted to "map" me, in his own words.
I was afraid and for almost 2 years I couldn't sleep in my house undecided . I was so terrified to the extent my kids, my wife and I were sleeping on trees like a bird.

Mr files I know you uploaded THE5DME pictures. The scarecrow is an devil incarnate Please share the pictures with us
See as small boy threaten old man like u. Lmao. That 5dme niqqa na correct cruise. But niqqa, thread carefully.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mysticwarrior(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
In the 80s and 90s confraternities in Nigeria are also known as "secret cults" because they carry out their activities in secrecy, but today there is nothing secrets about cult anymore, imagine cult power handover is now being circulated in the internet. In akwa cultism in secondary schools is even worst than any higher institution in Nigeria, what is this country really turning into?

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2021
Silentgroper:
See as small boy threaten old man like u. Lmao. That The5dme niqqa na correct cruise. But niqqa, thread carefully.
Nothing like cruise when you are sitting down behind the bars.. I am planning to forward every available evidence to the appropriate quarters with his Twitter posts
And nairaland, I might reconsider tho if he apologizes and change his crooked ways

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Silentgroper(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

Nothing like cruise when you are sitting down behind the bars.. I am planning to forward every available evidence to the appropriate quarters with his Twitter posts
And nairaland, I might reconsider tho if he apologizes and change his crooked ways
Bro, Stop stressing. D lad is nothing close to a cultist, he only has daddy issues. Go read his diary if he has nt deleted it.

All na cruise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by general111(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
I need to say this..
This is the best thread i have seen on nairaland, this is strictly on a personal note.
I have really learnt a lot..
Two things stopped us from belonging in my family.the fear of losing my mother and a natural fear for violence(if i see fight, na to run be my own grin grin).
Afterall, who violence help?
After paying my friends a visit, my mum will search my body for marks of initiation and she will tell us that the day we join cult is the day she will just die..
She no longer has those fears again, seeing that i and my brother are pastors...
Say no to cultism friends..
Jesus is the way.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anonymous4You: 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
To be honest there is no secrecy in Cultism anymore to be honest..
Their main ideology and beliefs have all been exposed even hierarchies and stuff
The only reason why everything hasn't been exposed is because of the safety of others that's why people that have left cults only tell you so much so you don't go impersonate and get into trouble, Cultist will see this and say "Not everything is exposed that their is still secrecy"
and that YouTuber "Xpose" who is exposing cults isn't really exposing them to be honest just saying what is already known.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2021
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

Hello cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OGwales(m): 10:45am On Aug 14, 2021
After reading comments here... Even if I will join a cult group, I will join the WILDERS (cat brothers) because little or no info on them here... Even some other cults don't know there existence, but why? My friend said that because its a SECRET cult, not open public cult.

Thank you. But the fact is I say no to cultism, whether open or hidden.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
OGwales:
After reading comments here... Even if I will join a cult group, I will join the WILDERS (cat brothers) because little or no info on them here... Even some other cults don't know there existence, but why? My friend said that because its a SECRET cult, not open public cult.

lol........... funny you.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anonymous4You: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
OGwales:

Stop indirectly promoting cultism lol they just haven't been exposed yet they soon will be lol
all secrets will come to light one day

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by moyosore32: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
OfficialDJ:
you're obviously an eiye member or an eiye sympathiser undecided

Bro’s that man said the truth tho.... I’ve experienced all that he said so come off that eiye sympathy shii

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by moyosore32: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Oga, there is 0 eiye presence in calabar.
James was the number 1 of the klansmen fraternity, and was killed by the a.xe men when writing his final year first semester papers.

And that fight was between klansmen and aiyes.

As of recent, only klansmen and axemen have been brutally killing themselves. Vikings has been very calm for the past two years.

I stay in calabar, and have first hand information about these things.

Stop copying information from a mushroom news site that spells vikings as VIKES, egede as edege, buccaneers as bukanias grin grin

I'm done arguing with you.

My guy it’s u who’s arguing what u do not know ... eiye dey Calabar wella, I don’t stay derr buh I have been derr befor, henshaw town Fenton street I found not only one eiye guy but several of dem and they were students....

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by moyosore32: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
Freddykrueger:
Na for this same calabar i dey wey una say eiye dey? Eiye where? Where dem dey? Is like saying KK dey LASU.....where? How? If a few members got admitted into Unical due to either choice or circumstances and they got to identify themselves doesn't mean they're nested in calabar. To that end, nothing like eiye for calabar.

Unical get nest... bro rest no dey argue Wetin u no know

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anonymous4You: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
moyosore32:

leave him arrogance and ignorance are a common theme with some nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Freddykrueger: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
[s]
moyosore32:

[/s]
No be only nest, dem get hatchery, broilers, layers and poultry farm join. Oga wey sabi undecided
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by moyosore32: 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
Freddykrueger:
[s][/s]
No be only nest, dem get hatchery, broilers, layers and poultry farm join. Oga wey sabi undecided

Ur so arrogant for real
I don leave u go�‍�

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
general111:
i like you alot

Smiles. Glory to God.

God bless
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Freddykrueger: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
[s]
moyosore32:

Ur so arrogant for real
I don leave u go�‍�
[/s]
#ogatoosabi, u don leave nest dey go arrogance. Me don leave u since.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by moyosore32: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2021
Freddykrueger:
[s][/s]
#ogatoosabi, u don leave nest dey go arrogance. Me don leave u since.

Mesef get time o, shey mk we dey drag Dey go??
Na u first dey form oversabi na, so u wan dey form now like say u no first dey form itk.... yeye Dey smell

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Freddykrueger: 12:47am On Aug 15, 2021
[s]
moyosore32:

Mesef get time o, shey mk we dey drag Dey go??
Na u first dey form oversabi na, so u wan dey form now like say u no first dey form itk.... yeye Dey smell
[/s]
#ogatoosabi #mrunicalgetnest. shey i don quote u for this thread b4? I even knw of ur existence until u mention me? Abeg go unical go dey shout abakraya, i no dey struggle nest wit u
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2021
You no be Eiye and you dey argue if dem get nest for UNICAL?
How you take know, wetin concern you?
Abeg make we hear word jare.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
hatchetman:
You no be Eiye and you dey argue if dem get nest for UNICAL?
How you take know, wetin concern you?
Abeg make we hear word jare.
On every ground, the guy wan make one obote cast hinself

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

On every ground, the guy wan make one obote cast hinself

You this cultist. I have noted your monicker and you will be tracked/arrested before Wednesday next week. Don’t think of going on exile because your location has been triangulated already. As you move, so will the location tag on you be moving so it’s pointless to run.

You were found to be associated or involved in the murder/kidnap of several rivals and your day has come

Regards
MGL

Cc SergeantLawalG

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Freddykrueger:
[s][/s]
#ogatoosabi #mrunicalgetnest. shey i don quote u for this thread b4? I even knw of ur existence until u mention me? Abeg go unical go dey shout abakraya, i no dey struggle nest wit u

Investigations have revealed that you are a cultist looking to unravel the hideout of your rivals. You will be tracked, investigated and prosecuted. Accept my PM to clear your innocence or you will be forcefully tracked and treated like a criminal.

God bless Nigeria

Regards
MGL

Cc SergeantLawalG
Newdelhi
MajorGeneralLaw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (649) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.