Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3240666 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Freddykrueger: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
[s]
MajorGeneraILaw:

Investigations have revealed that you are a cultist looking to unravel the hideout of your rivals. You will be tracked, investigated and prosecuted. Accept my PM to clear your innocence or you will be forcefully tracked and treated like a criminal.

God bless Nigeria

Regards
MGL

Cc SergeantLawalG
Newdelhi
MajorGeneralLaw
[/s]
You're an idiot, no go find work do. Nairaland online tracker. Joblessness na disease.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OfficialDJ: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
MajorGeneraILaw:

Investigations have revealed that you are a cultist looking to unravel the hideout of your rivals. You will be tracked, investigated and prosecuted. Accept my PM to clear your innocence or you will be forcefully tracked and treated like a criminal.

God bless Nigeria

Regards
MGL

Cc SergeantLawalG
Newdelhi
MajorGeneralLaw
why are you adding regards to a threat cheesy

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
MajorGeneraILaw:

You this cultist. I have noted your monicker and you will be tracked/arrested before Wednesday next week. Don’t think of going on exile because your location has been triangulated already. As you move, so will the location tag on you be moving so it’s pointless to run.

You were found to be associated or involved in the murder/kidnap of several rivals and your day has come

Regards
MGL
Cc SergeantLawalG
If you mention me again I will tell my boys to tidy you ASAP angry

Once I give THE5DME 1 cup of garri now, he will pounce on you like a rottweiler
Abobi don't try me abeg angry

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
MajorGeneraILaw:

You this cultist. I have noted your monicker and you will be tracked/arrested before Wednesday next week. Don’t think of going on exile because your location has been triangulated already. As you move, so will the location tag on you be moving so it’s pointless to run.

You were found to be associated or involved in the murder/kidnap of several rivals and your day has come

Regards
MGL

Cc SergeantLawalG

hahahhaha bro. This one off me oo.

How you go dey regard me..like say u never threaten me grin

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OluwatosinM(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Anonymous4You:
BAN street faction is called flotilla right? same way KK have Deebam SVC have JVC/Deewel and Aye have Blackk cat Eiye have BlueBerry

BAN street faction is called Water bro
Buccaneer Confraternity street faction nah flotilla

what do I even know self �����

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 5:30am On Aug 16, 2021
OluwatosinM:

BAN street fraction is called Water bro
Buccaneer Confraternity street faction nah flotilla

what do I even know self �����
What's the difference between BAN and Buccaneer Confraternity?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by moyosore32: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Freddykrueger:
[s][/s]
#ogatoosabi #mrunicalgetnest. shey i don quote u for this thread b4? I even knw of ur existence until u mention me? Abeg go unical go dey shout abakraya, i no dey struggle nest wit u

Getat jare
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OluwatosinM(m): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
don't mind me ����

Passionate888:

What's the difference between BAN and Buccaneer Confraternity?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Aganju849: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kingpin1000:

You don't call someone whom you don't know Idiot, unless you believe say hand no go fit touch you. The insult is a trait of Egedemen , una too dey Jump. Monday gift Oghenekaro.. I have read your chat with Slowmirr,that guy na confirm Egedeman or na their faithful. Thread carefully before you enter problem. Eyes are on you,maybe you don't know how cultism had been deeply rooted in our society.
Let me tell you a story.. during the start of a semester, a a guy had an altercation with some other guys. Unknown to him they were his rivals. During the exchange of words He started using his cult slang and the other guys replied him, " so you be ..... you want challenge abi, no worry we go keep you in piles" when He looked around, He saw it was 3 against 1. He brought down his voice started talking calmly and was like " this mata never reach that level". The guys looked around and saw that peoples attention was on them, so they said no problem,shaked his hands and left.. years after, this guy was in the second semester of his final year.among the 3 men who had the issue with him 2 had graduated remaining just one, the OT a thousand years is like a day and forgiveness is a sin was triggered. This dudes rounded up this guy and Some where with the Devils chest while others were with Brazil. The guy told them not to kill him but they should keep him in piles. The guy survived but He ended up becoming a handicap.
People like me,may look at your ignorance and term you a kid that has not seen, but what about others.. it's not by saying am sorry and believe that is enough. Inachester Inabrute.
Thread carefully

How your hand wan take touch am

Idiot

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingpin1000: 7:39am On Aug 17, 2021
Aganju849:

How your hand wan take touch am

Idiot
Nairaland is one of the biggest forums in Africa and so many people visit nairaland both locally and internationally. This thread is one of the most visited thread both by security agents and criminals. The worst sets of nairalanders are on this thread looking for ways to map and demystify those who are demystifying their cult groups. If you go to from page 1 to this page, you'll find out so may people have contributed their little cents on this topic. Have you asked yourself why majority have gone mute?
The answer is some deactivated their accounts because they were scared hits has been called on them and they know what it means. I guess some who gave so much locations and were not able to conceal their Identity may have been mapped out and you know the rest. " the ruggedity of a man can never be measured by the size of that man, neither can be measured by what he said he can do. But only what he has done and what he is still capable of doing at a particular place or time.
Too many cappings cannot full a basket. At a particular place and time your mouth will give you to what you ask for and that time you will know that if you turn 6 upside down it becomes 9

32 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2021
just here to bump it up because all these useless cultist are trying to hide the thread cool
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
SATANlST:
just here to bump it up because all these useless cultist are trying to hide the thread cool
Sure
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
No stories again? angry

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2021
The5DME:
No stories again? angry
More
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wfjimmytobby(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2021
Who goes there
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by chinweasaa(f): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
We are still waiting for u oooooooo
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OluwatosinM(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Softgamer:
na people like u make me create thread on how babalawos and pastor are scammers. see man, if you say charm dey, tell me where to meet, i dont mind flying down, i will bring my goat , if them test am on my goat and e work, i will drop 2m on the spot. please no argument. i am serious. if you serious lets prove it. i will even invite a top broadcasting station and a top youtuber

bro, no dey capp nonsense ooo
confirm Selina dey ooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OluwatosinM(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Dis Big Eye, I'm Hearing Abt. What Is It All Abt? I Hope It Has Nothing To Do With Someone's Eye.

werey � � �

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dontknownutn11: 2:24am On Aug 23, 2021
Pls im just being curious. As regards NBM EYE or eyes as they say. You dont acknowledge them, u dont greet them. What if an EYE gets rounded up at say a party,club, anywhere by a rival frat to be forcefully initiated. Will the EYE allow himself to be initiated or what happens...just curious
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kokkubabboni421(m): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2021
moyosore32:

Unical get nest... bro rest no dey argue Wetin u no know

I’ve been following from day one brother

I was once a malabite, and I tell you without mincing words, Unical get nest
Just say you nor know

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kokkubabboni421(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2021
Freddykrueger:
[s][/s]
No be only nest, dem get hatchery, broilers, layers and poultry farm join. Oga wey sabi undecided
Stop arguing brother
Many of us left unical years ago
Them get nest my man
Nor argue am

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingpin1000: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2021
dontknownutn11:
Pls im just being curious. As regards NBM EYE or eyes as they say. You dont acknowledge them, u dont greet them. What if an EYE gets rounded up at say a party,club, anywhere by a rival frat to be forcefully initiated. Will the EYE allow himself to be initiated or what happens...just curious
Theoretically people have confessed that they were forced to join a cult group. But practically nobody forces any one to join any cult group. You will be threatened, that you will be killed . You will be beaten and even tortured. But the final decision lies with you. You will be the one to take the Oath which is the most important part of any initiation. So if you decide that you will not join and maintain its against your Christian/ moslem belief you may be left or killed for knowing too much.
The day I was initiated the Yo ( sally/ song). They sang immediately after the initiation was.
"No be me tell you say make you come join.
Na here we dey o, you carry your 2 leg come come,
Anything you see na your own,
Anything you hear o, na your palava".
That song shows that you are in for it. It shows that they have denied you and will deny you when problem comes knocking.
There is nothing gainful in cultism except fear and death.
Immediately you join you will be adviced to get your selina and arm yourself.
Immediately you join, younhave started a very dangerous Journey that will lead to bloodshed.
The best thing is not to join forget everything they tell you, it's all lies. Cultists are drowning men looking for who to pull down with them. If a hit is called on Davido, Burna boy or even Flavor today. No amount of security will save them. They will definitely be killed. So why join at the first place. For those who are still active in the game, I know it's very hard to pull out of it but you can do it.. but do it with intelligence.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Freddykrueger: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2021
[s]
kokkubabboni421:

Stop arguing brother
Many of us left unical years ago
Them get nest my man
Nor argue am
[/s]

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kamaladejoke: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2021
Their was a post that was made that this guy is a cultist and a Aye members and right now he is into police force does it mean he will be a spy or he want to use that as a medium to rivals and also attached is his Instagram handle

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2021
kamaladejoke:
Their was a post that was made that this guy is a cultist and a Aye members and right now he is into police force does it mean he will be a spy or he want to use that as a medium to rivals and also attached is his Instagram handle
Na yahoo boys they use anything investors as nickname

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 4everEdward(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Na yahoo boys they use anything investors as nickname

I wonder what they are investing on
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
4everEdward:

I wonder what they are investing on
I tire sef grin grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
OluwatosinM:

bro, no dey capp nonsense ooo
confirm Selina dey ooooo

Oya, show am and collect 2M

Abi you no like money?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
hustla:

Oya, show am and collect 2M

Abi you no like money?

2m just like that
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by osuofia2(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
kamaladejoke:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL FOR UPLOADING PICTURE OF A PERSON WITHOUT HIS PERMISSIONS AND SAME TIME ACCUSING HIM OF BEEN A CULTIST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Files: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
osuofia2:

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL FOR UPLOADING PICTURE OF A PERSON WITHOUT HIS PERMISSIONS AND SAME TIME ACCUSING HIM OF BEEN A CULTIST
so a cultist will give you permission to upload his picture ?
If I waited until THE5DME gave me his pictures, will I have to go and take it .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (649) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.