Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3059945 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Perkins1: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Anny505:

Oga Perkins where have you been, omo I been dey fear say something do you oo boss, how e dey play for your side big man? cheesy

No Chief no vex jare. I dey try settle in.

Everywhere and everyone is good. Thanks for checking in.

One love sir.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Perkins1:

One love sir.

Okay chief, I just say make I check on you oo. Stay safe boss

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LordVarys1: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2022
FuckYou:
How come nobody wan talk about what happened to cultist when they are arrested or do they free them when arrested or what??
Or cultist don't go to prison?
Or all ex-cultist here have never been arrested before?
or prison life is not bad for cultist or ?
n
the problem with Nigeria is that cultism is not illegal, what is illegal is possession of fire arm and other dangerous weapons. That is why whenever they are arrested, they quickly agree to be cultists. No judge will sentence anyone to prison for being a cultist, it is not constitutional. God knows that if I become president someday, I will declare cultists terrorists. I don't need national assembly to do anything because most of them are members. Cultism is evil, most people around me that were cultism while we were growing up are either dead or living a useless life. Everyday, they send you request begging you for money. Mtchewww. Most couldn't graduate, I'm sure they are regretting everyday when they see people like us living a peaceful and responsible life. Most of the the young boys around carrying cultism on their head still give me my due respect in the area, whenever they see me they greet me sir sir sir. The day an idiot tried messing with me in the area, guys from different frats rose to my defense. This is because I usually respect myself in the area, whenever anyone needs help, if I'm able to assist I do, im not a rich dude but i am not hungry either. I also avoid color combination so much, I am a guy that loves fashion, I love to dress and look good. In as much as I do like to dress, I stay away from color combination that could look like that of any frat. I also make my relationship with these frat boys end in greeting, i greet them respectfully with smiles , and it ends there. Once you understand these things, you will not have any problem as a mature man. I may not be able to say same thing for young boys around.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RichieGrassi(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
cheesy omo na Wembley ohq
Anny505:
No matter the kind business you dey do for this life, no let dem wear this shoe come find you for house.

The story no dey ever funny grin

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Perkins1:

One love sir.

He dey use style tell you make you complete your story.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Flappy222: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
lower your voice chiefu grin
kingthreat:

He dey use style tell you make you complete your story.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kolsity(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
More...

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AishatJumoke(f): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
BeanmanX:

Ayes Axemen!
Aye!
Ayes Axemen
Aye!

Dodorima to all my fellow Axemen cultists brothers on this platform.
If you're a jew flatman you're missing a lot

So Beanmanx is a cultist shocked
embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by IYDigitskill: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2022
https:///hmmmnawao God will continue to protect us
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Caseywilliams(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2022
E shock you Abi grin cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 12:45am On Jul 19, 2022
Now imagine what this boy passed through just because he wants to join what will end his life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58lTZJOKzmk
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 12:47am On Jul 19, 2022
AishatJumoke:

So Beanmanx is a cultist shocked
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hope you don't know each other physically.If you do,e don be for you oh grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 4:04am On Jul 19, 2022
LINSAR:
Now imagine what this boy passed through just because he wants to join what will end his life.

It seems Eiye is the only frat where videos of their members initiation leak on the internet. E dey like say na touts full am.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BeanmanX(m): 7:01am On Jul 19, 2022
3yga:
A Big Meat among eiye (JB) was brought down last night by A-Men. Somewhere around upper uselu according to sources,They busted his two eyes, cut off his dick in his house right at midnight as read after being shot and it didn’t penetrate. He did a video holding guns and telling people not to price, blah blah that he ain’t playing with nobody which led to his death. He got served brutally. Let’s be careful with words and bragging. Some people nor get joy! Perilous times indeed. Stay Clear People of Benin City!
#CultismisEvil
Say na bomb dem use blast him face Mehn Nigerians wicked no be small,,,this is why I oppose the gun law in Nigeria,,,,if mentally deranged people like this hv access to weapons, people will keep dying like ants everyday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BeanmanX(m): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2022
LINSAR:

Hope you don't know each other physically.If you do,e don be for you oh grin
If I notice dat u re linked to that troll,,,I will get ur account banned,,,if there's anything I hate it's defamation of character

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
BeanmanX:
If I notice dat u re linked to that troll,,,I will get ur account banned,,,if there's anything I hate it's defamation of character

Was I the one that called you a cultist?

If you don't get my account banned, you're not the child of your father.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
kingthreat:

It seems Eiye is the only frat where videos of their members initiation leak on the internet. E dey like say na touts full am.

Na street urchins full there.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
LINSAR:

lol
All these just to belong..I can bet my life that he was already regretting being there at that time grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FiremanX: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
LINSAR:

Was I the one that called you a cultist?

If you don't get my account banned, you're not the child of your father.
LINSAR:

Hope you don't know each other physically.If you do,e don be for you ohgrin
But u were stupid enough to say dis?,,,wetin no be ur business ur papa put mouth abi,,,no let thunder strike u there.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FiremanX: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
0bamaMesssi:
shut up my friend and learn to ask questions.
My former account https://www.nairaland.com/obamamessi was banned so i had to create a similar one.
See no spoil my mood today oh make i no reason your matter
Dis person is a criminal,pathological liar,a useless troll and a cloner,,,,,he cloned this account because I know the original owner of the account,,, he's the same useless troll called AishatJumoke that accused me of being a cultist after he edited my post,,,,if anyone hv any information about him let me know because I will make sure I lock him up for defaming people on dis forum,,

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FiremanX: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Aturitoroman:

You created this account Today to type this rubbish
He's a useless troll,,, don't take him serious

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FiremanX: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
kingthreat:

Look at this 19 year old kid threatening someone. You better be in America like you claim to be. Because If you lied to Nairalanders and you are still playing cultism in Jalingo, you won't last the next 5 years.
Oga the real owner of dat account isn't him,,,he cloned that account and I got it banned,,,the person u quoted is a very useless and frustrated troll that clones people accounts dat he hv rift with,,,,,he did the same to me back then and I got all of his accounts banned
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FiremanX: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
kingthreat:

Look at this 19 year old kid threatening someone. You better be in America like you claim to be. Because If you lied to Nairalanders and you are still playing cultism in Jalingo, you won't last the next 5 years.
Messi1 that useless troll Satanist/begat40 cloned ur account,,,,and they re already mistaking u for him
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Messi1: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
FiremanX:
Messi1 that useless troll Satanist/begat40 cloned ur account,,,,and they re already mistaking u for him
Thank you sir.The idiot was banned!

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Psych412(f): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Cultists in every corner of this thread sad

May Lord Jesus touch you guys to repent..Amen
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 3yga: 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Psych412:
Cultists in every corner of this thread sad

May Lord Jesus touch you guys to repent..Amen
LoL
70% Naija youths are Cultist nowadays Bruff

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2022
Nemesis0147:
lol
All these just to belong..I can bet my life that he was already regretting being there at that time grin grin grin
Sure thing.

But they will later use fables to boost his confidence in the frat.They will tell him he is now rugged and protected.
Months or even weeks later,rivals use him to count scores.
Protection indeed!

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2022
FiremanX:
But u were stupid enough to say dis?,,,wetin no be ur business ur papa put mouth abi,,,no let thunder strike u there.

Someone who threatened to get my account banned is now using another account to mention me.

When the banner gets banned. grin
Cultist!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FiremanX: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2022
LINSAR:

Someone who threatened to get my account banned is now using another account to mention me.

When the banner gets banned. grin
Cultist!
Anuofia! I wasn't banned but just switched to this account, common sense u don't hv,,,,and na ur papa be cultist.

Assh*le
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Realmi: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
LINSAR:

their mumu no too much...all this just to sign his death warrant grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EMREX02: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
3yga:
LoL
70% Naija youths are Cultist nowadays Bruff

Not true young man. Do you have any statistics to back this your claim?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.