Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3059994 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by roseIyn(f): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
FiremanX:
Anuofia! I wasn't banned but just switched to this account, common sense u don't hv,,,,and na ur papa be cultist.

Assh*le
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4J
Justwise

Rule 2
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by roseIyn(f): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
FiremanX:
But u were stupid enough to say dis?,,,wetin no be ur business ur papa put mouth abi,,,no let thunder strike u there.
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Justwise
Oam4J

Rule 2 and 19 violated.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FiremanX: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
roseIyn:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Justwise
Oam4J

Rule 2 and 19 violated.
U created dis account to troll me abi? I hope the mods can see this themselves? Mynd44 seun lalasticlala kindly put this notorious criminal in his place
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FiremanX: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
roseIyn:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4J
Justwise

Rule 2
Messi1/bigcowh0rn the useless troll hv created another account again cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FiremanX: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
roseIyn:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Justwise
Oam4J

Rule 2 and 19 violated.
Guys dis is the same notorious and useless troll called Satanist/begat40/inspectorlawal/militarylady/Ebenezer triumph/AishatJumoke etc,,,,,,,
He's well know for cloning, defaming and trolling people and hv been banned countless times but he keeps creating new accounts,,,, don't ever believe what that criminal says

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wfjimmytobby(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Strong men dem na dem dey reign

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigCowH0rn: 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
FiremanX:
Messi1/bigcowh0rn the useless troll hv created another account again cheesy

Thonia69 is asking politely whether he's Vicho grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

sad
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 3yga: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2022
wfjimmytobby:
Strong men dem na dem dey reign
Owerri still on brutal mode �
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by okrikaboi: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
This guy ambiciouscent is in Okrika building one of the nicest... I go end am there he is also called National out of respect on the streets. Scary guy no cap. Omo Intel is easy. Sir please if you see this I need a job please I'm very intelligent but less priviledged please Sir I won't disappoint. Your project is in the book of Isaiah I think that's enough coded information to know that I know what I'm talking about. If I spelt his moniker incorrectly please correct me. It's mostly poverty that allows bright minds like us to waste time with cultism

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Emmawhite91(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
Thank GOD for this thread,naso person pikin for use e own hand take sign e own death. Nice you get luck say una no bam me o! If not with wetin i dey see for this thread so ehn,na me for fex waste you b4 any rival gang for get you. God thank you say the movement no dey enta my body to follow una move.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FiremanX: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

I've told her already,,,the useless troll is vicho/Satanist

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ForDanny: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Who has the video of that JB guy they killed on june 29th when he was boasting ?

Story has it here that he wasn’t really a target and maybe didnt even commit much atrocities although he was in a hot squad . The story also goes that one member whose junior brother was killed 2 years earlier and was celebrating his death anniversary decided to kill him just because he could .

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
ForDanny:
Who has the video of that JB guy they killed on june 29th when he was boasting ?

Story has it here that he wasn’t really a target and maybe didnt even commit much atrocities although he was in a hot squad . The story also goes that one member whose junior brother was killed 2 years earlier and was celebrating his death anniversary decided to kill him just because he could .
And what are we supposed to do with this information that you just dropped now?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RichieGrassi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yea
I think that's one of the reasons there is cult war in Benin

Loll crazy shiii
ForDanny:

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 3yga: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
ForDanny:

The video is on Facebook and I used to have it but it’s been deleted. He was bragging in the video, Hence why they went for him asides his hot squad
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ForDanny: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
3yga:
The video is on Facebook and I used to have it but it’s been deleted. He was bragging in the video, Hence why they went for him asides his hot squad

Make our mouth no go put us for trouble o .

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 3yga: 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
ForDanny:

Make our mouth no go put us for trouble o .

i dey tell you Bro
Na big Prayer. If you watched and listened to the video you go know say Na hin mouth kill am

A-Men wey nor get joy !!
As that video leak dem bring am down no time
Make I smoke my Loud - PEACE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Orobokibo1: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Anny505:
No matter the kind business you dey do for this life, no let dem wear this shoe come find you for house.

The story no dey ever funny grin
grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wfjimmytobby(m): 5:09am On Jul 26, 2022
Who dey zu zu

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Perkins1: 9:18am On Jul 26, 2022
I greet una o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Seunfunmi18(m): 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Perkins1:
I greet una o

We Don miss your update na.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ForDanny: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2022
Definition of 'ripper'
A murderer who dissects or mutilates his or her victims' bodies.

So basically this guy has maimed people in the past and he’s about to go down next . I like to see the end of this movie though .

I wish you all cultists well in your future killing endeavors .

THIS WAR CAN NEVER END !!!!!

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2022
ForDanny:

Definition of 'ripper'
A murderer who dissects or mutilates his or her victims' bodies.

So basically this guy has maimed people in the past and he’s about to go down next . I like to see the end of this movie though .

I wish you all cultists well in your future killing endeavors .

THIS WAR CAN NEVER END !!!!!

Lolz, boss this is not the real definition of a RIPPER. A Ripper is a street slang used by fraudsters and scammers to refer to anybody that reap them off their earnings.

E.g If a fraudster is in need of a loader/picker for a bank job or pick up job, and by chance the said loader/picker makes away with the money or gadgets without remitting shares to whoever was working with him. This process is known as reaping and the person who makes this move is known as a RIPPER.

I hope this helps

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 7:50am On Aug 02, 2022
Anny505:

Lolz, boss this is not the real definition of a RIPPER. A Ripper is a street slang used by fraudsters and scammers to refer to anybody that reap them off their earnings.

E.g If a fraudster is in need of a loader/picker for a bank job or pick up job, and by chance the said loader/picker makes away with the money or gadgets without remitting shares to whoever was working with him. This process is known as reaping and the person who makes this move is known as a RIPPER.

I hope this helps

The funds involved in this most be really small for him to be wanted dead, I think this was a trap to use and lure him to death and he fell for it? embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Lilfemzie(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 3:48am On Aug 05, 2022
Anny505:

The funds involved in this most be really small for him to be wanted dead, I think this was a trap to use and lure him to death and he fell for it? embarassed
Whether the money is a small or huge amount.
If you RIP(cheat) the wrong people they come for your head(literally)
Life for Streets no be play o.
Stay away from Violence
Run Away from Cultism

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Reading

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
yad2eidi:
What is the meaning oof lober or Lobar. Some cultist call me lobar

They are buccaneers.... Stay away from them. They are trying to reel you in.

Nuff said!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yad2eidi: 4:36am On Aug 06, 2022
mccloud224:

They are buccaneers.... Stay away from them. They are trying to reel you in.

Nuff said!
yeah I know they are buccaneers . I heard something like awumen. I just want to know the meaning of lobar
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 06, 2022
yad2eidi:
yeah I know they are buccaneers . I heard something like awumen. I just want to know the meaning of lobar
Nuff said

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mccloud224(m): 6:37am On Aug 06, 2022
yad2eidi:

This is how it starts...from knowing meaning of lubber,next na nyben. Anyways, 48,jewman,lubber, etc Get it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Neddstark and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.