Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3058311 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 7:02am On Apr 20, 2023
freshkpomo:

But I love what he is saying. If cultism goes tribal, with Time death will reduce. No SEC will want to kill a fellow Yoruba member who is a SVC member and if other tribes notice this, they will avoid becoming cultists in strange lands. Unlike what we have currently. This action will drastically reduce the war across the country.
I think the devilish 😈 oaths dey take have a greater possession on them than tribal affiliation. But it might definitely work on the long run because you'll likely pass intel to your tribesman in a rival gang whenever he's marked to be killed and that will be the dearth of the secrecy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by onefourseven(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2023
freshkpomo:

But I love what he is saying. If cultism goes tribal, with Time death will reduce. No SEC will want to kill a fellow Yoruba member who is a SVC member and if other tribes notice this, they will avoid becoming cultists in strange lands. Unlike what we have currently. This action will drastically reduce the war across the country.

This stuff dey happen for my hometown, you dare not kill an indigen, You can only beat the person. So whenever there's war in town, only non-indigens pay the Supreme sacrifice(s).

It has reduced cult war to an extent sha

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Careente7(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2023
onefourseven:

This stuff dey happen for my hometown, you dare not kill an indigen, You can only beat the person. So whenever there's war in town, only non-indigens pay the Supreme sacrifice(s).

Where you from?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hear this never do wells oo, your mates are breaking grounds in tech but una na cult matter you dey reason everyday

https://www.facebook.com/100091433063476/videos/611741580521276/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by onefourseven(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
Careente7:
Where you from?

Hometown boss

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by gettingdol: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
The war going on in Benin is spreading like wildfire
Families are going to police stations to get their dead sons.
It’s so painful, my people.
Wickedness just Dey increase everyday.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by osothermal(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2023
What's going on in that Benin

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Untill Nigerian Police, DSS, and other law enforcement start battling cultism tooth and nail, these killings will never stop.
Imagine one low life will wake up one morning out of envy, greed or stupid inferiority complex to declare war that will take lives of his fellow men. And during this period instead of police to thwart the killings, they just leave the cults to kill themselves till the war ends. I know sometimes they try but they need to do more. Arrest the leadership of each of the cult groups, investigate any cult-related death and anyone guilty should be made to pay the price for murder. If for every one person that dies police picks at least 10 cultists, people will think twice before partaking in one useless war.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cryomancer: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
kingthreat:
Untill Nigerian Police, DSS, and other law enforcement start battling cultism tooth and nail, these killings will never stop.
Imagine one low life will wake up one morning out of envy, greed or stupid inferiority complex to declare war that will take lives of his fellow men. And during this period instead of police to thwart the killings, they just leave the cults to kill themselves till the war ends. I know sometimes they try but they need to do more. Arrest the leadership of each of the cult groups, investigate any cult-related death and anyone guilty should be made to pay the price for murder. If for every one person that dies police picks at least 10 cultists, people will think twice before partaking in one useless war.

All what you have said is true and can only happen in a sane economy but will always be a reality that can never happen in Nigeria.

I don't think many of us know the recruitment process for junior officers in the police force alone, if not, you'll understand that police will never be an agent of change to be used in eradicating cultism.

Just for a tip, part of the recruitment process of NPF involves the low-lives and inmates of various prisons in the society that didn't go through proper orientation nor will breaking exercise. Most of the heinous crimes being perpetrated in the society has 70% police involvement.

"A criminal cannot stop a criminal especially when the act is favourable and being backed by the government"

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by okrikaboi: 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
samuel051:
leave am make he just dey play.. I was opportuned to see the eiye guy attacked the other night, guys if una see this guy, barbecue fish no go let u eat with d degree of injuries d guy sustained within few seconds dat matter play. First bottle na d guy face collect am, unluckily for him empty crates of bottles just full ground because snooker board dey d place so men dey drink there too. More than 15 bottles go down for d guy head and body. Just say d axe guys somehow dey close to d woman wey get shop so Dem no just won too spoil things for her. The guy as I thought earlier na ice him dey take,even when I see am he Don blow ice and rophnol.. this one chop finish say he won go join. Just leave am.

Axe never still rest for d matter say Dem must cut that guy hand off,eiye still dey strategize how to retaliate.. no be everything I go fit drop here.

Who get ears make him hear, I still dey traumatized about the whole thing up to this moment as I'm typing this.

Na small cloud wey gather dey make rain fall

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
Cryomancer:

All what you have said is true and can only happen in a sane economy but will always be a reality that can never happen in Nigeria.

I don't think many of us know the recruitment process for junior officers in the police force alone, if not, you'll understand that police will never be an agent of change to be used in eradicating cultism.

Just for a tip, part of the recruitment process of NPF involves the low-lives and inmates of various prisons in the society that didn't go through proper orientation nor will breaking exercise. Most of the heinous crimes being perpetrated in the society has 70% police involvement.

"A criminal cannot stop a criminal especially when the act is favourable and being backed by the government"

What you have said is obviously on point. That is why I used to tell my friends that Endsars was baseless. If you needed to change police killings and brutality, you start with the recruitment. I once came across a video of policemen in Benin gyrating to Eiye gyrations. So if police can recruit ex-cultists, with many unrepentant unlike the OP who is rational, what is the hope for the war against cultism? Lawlessness is the number one factor that enables cultism to thrive. This whole cultism thing has showed me one thing that to kill and get away with murder in Nigeria is not that difficult.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Someone was shot and killed at mobilux bar two nights ago. It was a headshot. For those who loves to party and do night movements in public places..take note Auchi is not safe for now.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by alamoht(m): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2023
Auxtin85:

That means you nor see anything for school, no cult group will fight for you except they want you, no cult group will fight a ju except they want him.

That's not true sir.
They help without asking you to join them. In fact, they help even more than any ordinary person out there.
If you want I can share you a story about this.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RoadMozart(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2023
alamoht:

That's not true sir.
They help without asking you to join them. In fact, they help even more than any ordinary person out there.
Abeg share make we learn

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Auxtin85(m): 6:40am On Apr 25, 2023
alamoht:

That's not true sir.

Please do
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dexy4yah(m): 7:15am On Apr 25, 2023
alamoht:

That's not true sir.
Oga come nd share the Tori...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2023
No need to talk much,just search that page on Facebook and see the useless lives of cultists.

Benin cultists no dey ever get sense. See small boys wey suppose do better things with their lives,as young as 14,15 and 16 dey carry gun go rob just to blow ice. Kai

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by VawulenceProMax: 8:19am On May 01, 2023
Reelmii:
oversized yansh with oversized tummy grin grin....so na ur spec be that
yes bro
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by HomeWorldA: 12:40am On May 02, 2023
Who has seen the video of them Eiye boys lighting those 3 Ayes boys in Lagos? shocked
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EricBloodAxe: 7:33am On May 02, 2023
HomeWorldA:
Who has seen the video of them Eiye boys lighting those 3 Ayes boys in Lagos? shocked

Drop link
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chapo90: 8:33am On May 02, 2023
Hello @saynotocultism and @moniepoint mfb , please I need help as all my life saving has been hijacked... I collected a moniepoint pos from a friend who said he wasn't using it anymore and wants to sell it, which I bought it from him at the rate of 26,000 so I can start my own small business since looking for job here in Lagos has been hard. So when he brought the terminal, I told him that I want to change to my account, he said the SIM that he used to register the terminal was missing, that I shouldn't worry.. So yesterday 1st March 2023 after closing from my work, because of the rain, and my terminal was low, I had to charge the terminal so today morning I will transfer the money there to my account so I can withdraw from the bank.. And I later got to realise that my transaction pin was changed and I can't access my account, which I later got to know that they changed it so they can remove my money since they still had the SIM to receive OTP code... Please I really need help on anyone who can track them for me, my 600k is in that terminal, and that is what I'm using to feed myself and my family.. @Saynotocultism please I really need your assistance here..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2023
HomeWorldA:

You mean killing of the Aiye guy and his innocent friend? Very disheartening. Government should intervene into this cultism as a matter of urgency.

EricBloodAxe:

Drop link
Join the links together
https://t. me/bcbcz/ 1349

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 12:35pm On May 03, 2023
kingthreat:

You mean killing of the Aiye guy and his innocent friend? Very disheartening. Government should intervene into this cultism as a matter of urgency.

Join the links together
https://t. me/bcbcz/ 1349
men watching that video is the second worst experience I have had in recent time. From being uncomfortable to, restlessness to bad dreams. Couldn't even sleep for 2 hours last night. See human killing human like rats. So horrible!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pkid1: 12:01am On May 04, 2023
kingthreat:

Join the links together
https:///bcbcz/1349
E no still work na
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Makamatic: 10:56am On May 06, 2023
onefourseven:

Yes , even in my hometown , this thing happens . If cult fight they , anti cultism go pick the warring cult groups leaders
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 11:18am On May 07, 2023
samuel051:
men watching that video is the second worst experience I have had in recent time. From being uncomfortable to, restlessness to bad dreams. Couldn't even sleep for 2 hours last night. See human killing human like rats. So horrible!!!

You saw the video description, you still went ahead to watch it.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 43Ronin: 12:15pm On May 07, 2023
the best thing that can stop confraternity war is for the security agents to be laying ambush for the various hitmen and killing them. if aiye & eiye hitmen going to pull hit get killed by security agents, believe everybody go chill. and if those ones recording their HIT also get picked and killed later everybody go get sense. If dem call for peace talk, dss go there arrest everyone there torture them to get names of hitters, go after and neutralise the hitters, peace go eventually dey.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AsianTotal: 9:48pm On May 07, 2023
Nigerian politicians are the ones fuelling these cultism issues.
This is one of the major reasons I want Peter Obi Presidency.
Only Peter Obi has the conscience to eradicate this nonsense. Obasanjo almost eliminated cultism in 1999/2002 but his greed for power and 2003 re-election made him backslide.
Bohari has always seen cultism as a Southern problem so he never bothered, Emilo-kan himself is a godfather and a hard core tribalist. He will only tribalise cultism and make it worse.
The future of cultism in Nigeria is very bright if not tackled, with the emergence of evil southern politicians into power I foresee cultism becoming a big force in the military, police and paramilitary.
Cultists will begin to control territories and weird so much power as the various governments will now be using them for enforcements.
Hell will soon be let lose.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AsianTotal: 9:53pm On May 07, 2023
43Ronin:
the best thing that can stop confraternity war is for the security agents to be laying ambush for the various hitmen and killing them. if aiye & eiye hitmen going to pull hit get killed by security agents, believe everybody go chill. and if those ones recording their HIT also get picked and killed later everybody go get sense. If dem call for peace talk, dss go there arrest everyone there torture them to get names of hitters, go after and neutralise the hitters, peace go eventually dey.
They know exactly what to do but they will never do it.
As we speak cultism is now fully embedded into Nigeria military and security architecture, don't be surprised to see these cult gang start having military rolling squad for their H.I.T.
Only the Presidency can drastically reduce this scourge, the governors and legislators are the ones fuelling cultism.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Elkash01(m), bro4u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.