Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3066802 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kaziblake(f): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
saynotocultism:
LIFE AFTER INITIATION

Immediately after my initiation, I travelled home to take proper treatment as my ass was swollen all over with injuries from the mending . I got home and I met my mum who asked me what happened. I told her I was robbed and stubborn and I refused dropping my money and other items and so the robbers pounced on me. She swore and cursed the robbers and then I started medication. I returned after a week and I was told by my LM that I need to do my Christmas . Christmas in black axxe cult is a ceremony a new initiate must observe in other to meet other black axxe members so they can give you the Black axxe orientation . You are to buy drinks for them . I observed my CM and I became a full axxe member .

My CGPA dropped drastically and all my lecturers where surprised . A very good friend known as EFE , may your soul Rest In Peace . Efe became jealous of me after being a member of the Black axxe as I now moved with bad gangs and fearfully looking guys on campus, he went to become a member of the eiye confraternity just because I became a member of the Black axxe. 2 weeks after is initiation, he was shot dead by axxe men. There was a serious fight on campus and I tried all my possible best to reach out to efe but I couldn’t . I had already left town and efe was busy jumping around campus with eiye members when he was shot dead and the rest abandoned him. The whole issue was settled and I returned to campus . I barely spend a month on campus before absconding. We run for our lives at every minute . I can’t stay out late and have fun unless I am with other black axxe members . Seeing what happened to my friend and I do not want to die, I called my LM that I wanted to see him . I got to him and he said I should go and do spiritual stuff like JUJU because of gun and cutlasses . I then seeked for spiritual protection against guns and cutlasses . I travelled all the way to agbor to meet a man without arms and complete legs. He prepared charms for me against cutlass and guns. I had a cousin in ekpoma also a black axxe member , I went to him and we went to somorika after auchi and igarra just for gun and cutlass protection. I came back and I was ruthless . I cursed troubles and wars on campus but I didn’t kill as my sanity was still in check . I struggled to graduate with a 2.2 in my field even when I was the best in class .

After my final paper , I was sitting outside my hostel with other axxe members who came to celebrate with me and other axxe men and to congratulate us for our final exam when a group of fearfully looking men stormed my hostel and shot at some of my friends and me, two died in the spot but I escaped and I the charms worked . I travelled home and immediately and I had to cut ties with them and renounced my membership as a member . I went back to a private school and I graduated with a first class in geology. Now I have my masters in petroleum geology and I thank God for my life before joining the DSS .

Lessons

No cult group can fight another cult group for you, it’s only a matter of time before you get killed

Report to the relevant authorities and if possible, get a lawyer and sue thier asses , do not fall for cheap blackmail

No cult is stronger than the others, they are all liers and extortionist .

It’s only the security agency that can help you from cultist.

Be wise as people die everyday as a result of cult activities . You are not protected from another cult group of you join a particular one . If you die, they will settle your case with money

You will live a way ward life

Stand your ground. Cultist are humans like you , threat thier Bleep up if they try you.

Even the man that took me for the initiation today is now a pastor after escaping cold hands of death . Be wise

Ciao
I read this with tears..
May God name be praised..Cultism does not pay
Thanks to God for saving you...

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by zoeA: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Already done that. it's in the religious section.

Title
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dunsin125: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Canada dear, I really do not think it's cool or ideal to inform ones cult members of ones renunciation. It's just like the case we started handling yesterday, we told him not to inform his members. First thing first is to deal with it spiritually before facing the physical. Of cos there are spiritual implications of all he did. So we have to deal with it spiritually first remember the spiritual controls the physical and there is no distant in the spiritual. So we tackle that aspect first. Now as we carry on with the spiritual of cos there will no more going for cult meetings or hits which buttress (shey d english correct sha) down to the physical exercise. Charms, weapons and whatever idols or items that symbolize the cult will be destroyed even down to regalia and other clothing associated. Sim cards and contacts will be destroyed too and of cos there will be change of environment as in relocation. The journey isn't always a easy one, usually rough but at the end, God will help them. They triumph. Just like someone who checks into rehab for drug or so, it's not always an easy journey for them but at the end of it all, they conquer.
You sound like a sound Christian, I like that. More Grace
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Richdee1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
Obaofusa:
God bless you man.

I'm man of God and I pray for long life and grace upon your life.

Some have been save by Christ and many are in hell just because one celebrity like davido and WizKid decieve them.

Shun cultism or you'll die like fowl and go down straight to hell

It was evil brought upon this country by wole shoyenka and now it can't be eradicated unless we have a ruthless military leader like north Korean

I've meet many of them preach to them many are regretting

They only get some guts when they're in numbers but one on one they fear like a day old child.

I'll still continue to pray for them for many to be save but not all some will die and rot in hell for their attrocities

I'm called into a ministry of power and destroying of principalities

Pls dm me ur Number
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wenebunwo(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
What's the difference between Aiye and Eiye
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
wenebunwo:
What's the difference between Aiye and Eiye

One is black, the other is blue.
One is an axe , the other is a bird.
Both are rough, rugged and raw.
Both seems jobless with no true ambition.
Both are bloodthirsty.

You could as well say both are the same

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
Richdee1:

Pls dm me ur Number
why sir?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wenebunwo(m): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
sedutrice:

Both are bloodthirsty.

I don't know how people see those colors as beautiful and want to rock them with a team/gang. They don't know Gucci or Christian Dior? Even Givenchy. Let them wise up oh

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 4:08am On Jul 12, 2019

Do have a wonderful day and also remember that we all have a divine purpose in life wink

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OmoNla99: 6:29am On Jul 12, 2019
Hmmmm.

I have followed this thread since the op started and I've decided to use another moniker to share my little experience. For some reading this, it might be like a comic but for few that really understand how the game was back in the days, it was a sad one especially for those that lost someone dear/close.

Before the completion of my secondary school, I could tell I had some OT about SEC because of the environment I grew up.

I got initiated November 6, 1999 somewhere around Apete. Prior to this day, I never knew I was going to be initiated. On this faithful night, I was with someone I would refer to here as my godfather. We were both coming from his girlfriends place when he met Ibro (someone I later got to know was the FC). Ibro told my godfather there was a flight going on (the time was around 9:30 pm), godfather asked if I would like to belong and I said yes. I followed the FC straight the the G.

The beating I got that night hmmm. It got to a point when I started blaming myself what I came to do. Got home after the ini and my roomies were asking where I have been all night. I had to lie. Meanwhile in my room we had some guests that had left their various homes because of alot of casala that happened that night.

After the ini, I LOST my PEACE and FREEDOM. Not from rival frat men but from Ibro. He started disturbing for one thing or the other (monies) up and down. Ibro comes into my house when I am sleeping to wake me up. We would have that long discussion where my roomies would ask where I got to know the dreaded guy. They later got to know what transpired between us anyways.

To cut the story short, there was this HIT where baba T got killed by in Apete. This was a guy that was said got back from Lagos that night and was killed same night. His dead body was brought to the field at the north campus for all to see. During this period a friend from my town had come to hide his head at my place because of the HIT that was going on at his school then (where scores have been killed). Immediately he saw this, his heart melt and told us to organize money that he had to leave IB same day. Airlords retaliated and killed some as well after few weeks at across/elemuloke. All the men that did this HIT on AYE left town and there was peace on campus. The Aye boys after few weeks killed JOKER.

Joker was an Eiye officer at one of the campus annex back then. He was on IT then and came to check on a girlfriend. I saw him somewhere around fanawole with the girl on that faithful Sunday. That Sunday, Joker was dropped at Sango. I heard that night that one Airlord got killed but never knew he was someone I know right from secondary school. My godfather had to run to our house that night to sleep and left Apete/Campus through UI gate (he cant leave through the schools main gate) next day.

I was so fortunate I finished my ND with no scratch and tagging. I left the same day I wrote my last examination and went straight to a Uni (where I already had an admission).

I was admitted for a 5 years course at the Uni. At 400l at uni, my godfather who happens to be part of my family till date came around and was chatting with someone when I met them. I greeted him the way I use to anytime I see him, na so the guy he was chatting with (seeing the way we greeted) said some codes which I responded. He started asking why I have not been relating and I told him right there, I am on 5 years course and wouldn't want to be disturbed. the guy just left me like that. this same guy was an old man oo and came to start allover in my school though we were at the same level back then. I later saw him on campus while he was chatting with a friend infront of the SUG building I clawed him and he told the other guy who happens to be an airlord who I was. I just greeted them and left.

For those that have shared this thread with their loved ones pls, keep sharing. There is nothing in cultism. The day you join is the day you give away your PEACE and FREEDOM.

SHUN CULTISM
SAY NO TO CULTISM
IT KILLS FASTER THAN HIV/AIDS.

Do your fine boy. If you told not to date a girl, run away from such girl plssssssssssss.

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 7:25am On Jul 12, 2019
OmoNla99:
Hmmmm.

SHUN CULTISM
SAY NO TO CULTISM

Do your fine boy. If you told not to date a girl, run away from such girl plssssssssssss.

Thanks for sharing. We will keep sharing. He who have ears, should hear and adhere. Hmmm... like you said.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SmellingAnus(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2019
OmoNla99:
Hmmmm.

I have followed this thread since the op started and I've decided to use another moniker to share my little experience. For some reading this, it might be like a comic but for few that really understand how the game was back in the days, it was a sad one especially for those that lost someone dear/close.

Before the completion of my secondary school, I could tell I had some OT about SEC because of the environment I grew up.

I got initiated November 6, 1999 somewhere around Apete. Prior to this day, I never knew I was going to be initiated. On this faithful night, I was with someone I would refer to here as my godfather. We were both coming from his girlfriends place when he met Ibro (someone I later got to know was the FC). Ibro told my godfather there was a flight going on (the time was around 9:30 pm), godfather asked if I would like to belong and I said yes. I followed the FC straight the the G.

The beating I got that night hmmm. It got to a point when I started blaming myself what I came to do. Got home after the ini and my roomies were asking where I have been all night. I had to lie. Meanwhile in my room we had some guests that had left their various homes because of alot of casala that happened that night.

After the ini, I LOST my PEACE and FREEDOM. Not from rival frat men but from Ibro. He started disturbing for one thing or the other (monies) up and down. Ibro comes into my house when I am sleeping to wake me up. We would have that long discussion where my roomies would ask where I got to know the dreaded guy. They later got to know what transpired between us anyways.

To cut the story short, there was this HIT where baba T got killed by in Apete. This was a guy that was said got back from Lagos that night and was killed same night. His dead body was brought to the field at the north campus for all to see. During this period a friend from my town had come to hide his head at my place because of the HIT that was going on at his school then (where scores have been killed). Immediately he saw this, his heart melt and told us to organize money that he had to leave IB same day. Airlords retaliated and killed some as well after few weeks at across/elemuloke. All the men that did this HIT on AYE left town and there was peace on campus. The Aye boys after few weeks killed JOKER.

Joker was an Eiye officer at one of the campus annex back then. He was on IT then and came to check on a girlfriend. I saw him somewhere around fanawole with the girl on that faithful Sunday. That Sunday, Joker was dropped at Sango. I heard that night that one Airlord got killed but never knew he was someone I know right from secondary school. My godfather had to run to our house that night to sleep and left Apete/Campus through UI gate (he cant leave through the schools main gate) next day.

I was so fortunate I finished my ND with no scratch and tagging. I left the same day I wrote my last examination and went straight to a Uni (where I already had an admission).

I was admitted for a 5 years course at the Uni. At 400l at uni, my godfather who happens to be part of my family till date came around and was chatting with someone when I met them. I greeted him the way I use to anytime I see him, na so the guy he was chatting with (seeing the way we greeted) said some codes which I responded. He started asking why I have not been relating and I told him right there, I am on 5 years course and wouldn't want to be disturbed. the guy just left me like that. this same guy was an old man oo and came to start allover in my school though we were at the same level back then. I later saw him on campus while he was chatting with a friend infront of the SUG building I clawed him and he told the other guy who happens to be an airlord who I was. I just greeted them and left.

For those that have shared this thread with their loved ones pls, keep sharing. There is nothing in cultism. The day you join is the day you give away your PEACE and FREEDOM.

SHUN CULTISM
SAY NO TO CULTISM

Wise Man...

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BABSSSOO(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2019
sedutrice:

Both are bloodthirsty.

lol ..love this your nursery rhyme..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sportwin(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2019
Rotimi47:
Both are vicious, the 2 most powerful Campus cults in Nigeria; They also have the largest territories as per Campus territories in the country.

Let me add to the Difference you stated:

1. Ideology
2.Crede
3.Greatings
4.Languge used to communicate.
5.Dress code
6.Ranks (hierarchy) etc.

Let me say once again that these 2 are the most powerful and deadly campus cults for years and as date.

Some people like to promote theirs as being more powerful but ask them to mention the number of campus they hold sway! Then it's like 1 or 2 or 3 while Eiye and Aiye have very large territories which they dominate.

However, Cultism should never be glorified as it destroys physical and mentally.

As an advice; People should try to stay away from Cultism as it doesn't really pay off even though very few get connected legally to do big things.(Just 2%)

Sometimes some people will seat down and keep laughing when they remember what they went through and survived while some get smoked or cut down.

Let be candid; Those cut down could have been great movers and shakers of the society; They could have been the people that are destined to lift up several people who are still looking for jobs and helpers to some that have committed suicide/some that turn to a life of crime to feed themselves and their families or even some ladies husbands or someone's wife.

They might have been a source of help to even those that cut them down! Who knows

Furthermore; No matter how rugged or highly rugged one is; Some have lost people to Cultism and as such it is not worth it even if they retaliated and cut down several people that beling to the other cult.

Finally, Those gone can never be brought back and as such one have to be wise and stay off Cultism because you have drug abuse, prostitution, gambling, rituals, robbery, jail term, rustication, death, gambling, amputation, scars, disfiguring, waste of time/energy and the divine purpose of GOD being wasted and lost due to Cultism.

Inclusion; If you know you know.

Sorry for any grammatical or typing error as I woke up since 1am and couldn't sleep since then.

Do have a wonderful day and also remember that we all have a divine purpose in life wink

How many universities have you been to
That helped you get this info

Eiye that virtually unknown in the east.

If you said aye nd Vikings nw

Somebody will understand

Eiye that's only pulls weight in the west
And even in the west aye's and Vikings counter them
Shey u have been to d north and east ba
Even south south universities ?

Nigeria it's aye's ND Vikings oooo
Na this two Sabi fight anyhow

All the news I deh read for nairaland eiye deh barely enter

So for me these two deh deadly gan

Cultism is bad though
flee from it

Why will someone even join cult sef ? Haba

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2019
Sportwin:

How many universities have you been to
That helped you get this info

Eiye that virtually unknown in the east.

If you said aye nd Vikings nw

Somebody will understand

Eiye that's only pulls weight in the west
And even in the west aye's and Vikings counter them
Shey u have been to d north and east ba
Even south south universities ?

Nigeria it's aye's ND Vikings oooo
Na this two Sabi fight anyhow

All the news I deh read for nairaland eiye deh barely enter

So for me these two deh deadly gan

Cultism is bad though
flee from it

Why will someone even join cult sef ? Haba
Oga leave the matter we are not happy seeing them fighting each other..we are not doing fighting competition here we are here to talk about the danger involved in cultism.so that the upcoming will stay out shirt.eiye, Viking,aye.who fight pass all this talk na nonsense because all of them are killing each other which is very bad.

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2019
Finally, the bottom line is that Cultism don't pay and as such people should run away from it.

There is no glory in Cultism and as such, SAY NO TO CULTISM.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2019
Rotimi47:
Vikings for where? Who knows Vikings in the West , middle Belt and North?

Eiye is know all over the South West, some Part of the North and some part of the South South.

How many campus Vikings get mouth?

Did you hear of the recent clash between Eiye and Vikings in Kogi? Vikings started by killing one Eiye guy and Eiye killed 6 vikings killings in one day! ( No disrespect to Vikings as we are all humans)

Same for the clash that happened between both frat in Lagos some years back that the leader of Vikings in one area of Lagos got killed by Eiye.

Vikings main territory is Uniport while Eiye and Aiye have more territories amongst themselves than the whole other Frats combined.

I have lived in the east and as such I know a lot about the east.

Let be frank about it; Na Eiye and Aiye dey majorly drag superiority for 9ija the Vikings just dey wan try.

Ask an Aiye ( Axe Man) who him fear pass abi who they give them tough time; if he wants to be truthful/sincere, he will tell you Eiye (Airlord) and an Eiye guy will also mention Aiye if he wants to be sincere. It can change in few cases depending on the Schools or environment but the fight is majorly between the Top ones ( Eiye and Aiye) as dem no dey gree for each other.

Finally, the bottom line is that Cultism don't pay and as such people should run away from it.

You really do have limited knowledge... Sportwin is correct.. How many campuses have you been to.. Uniport, Unical, Uniuyo, ESUT, UNN, RSUST,Unizik Crutech, Delsu and a host of other campuses etc...

Meanwhile @saynotocultism.. Shey you wan dey do one update per month.? Make we know so that we go dey check yab thread once a month.. undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2019
No be yam O!!!!! grin

Let me state that Cultism don't pay as it destroys. wink

Say No to Cultism!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2019
Rotimi47:
Laughing in Swahili; I graduated a long time ago ( No be today or a decade ago grin)

Ask about those who dey rugged pass for Uniben, Lasu, Ekpoma, Uni-Ibadan, Uni-ilorin, Kwara Poly, Mapoly, Osu, Laspotech, Yabatech, Oscotech, Ibadan Poly, Ebonyi state University, Lagos State college of education, Kogi; just to mention a few shocked Even delta state.

I can go on and on but those mentioned are just a tip in the iceberg.

No be yam O!!!!! grin

Say No to Cultism!!!!!!

You guys should stop this promo,we no need any of them because no positive impact to our youth.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2019
Meeyankee:

You guys should stop this promo,we no need any of them because no positive impact to our youth.
This ain't promo but making people know/understand that they should say capital NO to Cultism as it kills and maim.

Cultism should never be glorified.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2019
Rotimi47:
Laughing in Swahili; I graduated a long time ago ( No be today or a decade ago grin)

Ask about those who dey rugged pass for Uniben, Lasu, Ekpoma, Uni-Ibadan, Uni-ilorin, Kwara Poly, Mapoly, Osu, Laspotech, Yabatech, Oscotech, Ibadan Poly, Ebonyi state University, Lagos State college of education, Kogi; just to mention a few shocked Even delta state.

I can go on and on but those mentioned are just a tip in the iceberg.

No be yam O!!!!! grin

Say No to Cultism!!!!!!

Most mentioned in the SW axis.. I didn't even add Benue and Plateau state campuses smiley.. And yes.. I experienced all their bullshit between 1999 - 2004 in Unical which was always a war zone between the silly time and life wasters fighting for Supremacy ..

Na make saynocultism update thread sure pass.. cool

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2019
jmaine:

Most mentioned in the SW axis.. I didn't even add Benue and Plateau state campuses smiley.. And yes.. I experienced all their bullshit between 1999 - 2004 in Unical which was always a war zone between the silly time and life wasters fighting for Supremacy ..

Na make saynocultism update thread sure pass.. cool
Na Say No to Cultism sure pass my Brother.

Wetin man don see and hear him no go fit talk am finish grin

Say No to Cultism na him sure pass. grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kirl: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2019
I just stumbled across this testimony by an ex cultist who went very far and deep. I WILL IMPLORE EVERYONE TO PLEASE LISTEN TO IT EVEN IF IT IS BRIEFLY.

You can start watching from the 22nd minute.

https://www.facebook.com/livingseedgbk/videos/399581174013445/

saynotocultism

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2019
Rotimi47:
Na Say No to Cultism sure pass my Brother.

Wetin man don see and hear him no go fit talk am finish grin

Say No to Cultism na him sure pass. grin

Na so Oga mi.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Rotimi47:
This ain't promo but making people know/understand that they should say capital NO to Cultism as it kills and maim.

Cultism should never be glorified.

You might think it's not promo, but I'm sorry to tell you it's promo you're doing, though you might not know it.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

You might think it's not promo, but I'm sorry to tell you it's promo you're doing, though you might not know it.
Thanks brother
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by onward4life(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
privaldo:

You talked about blacks did you mean Apache because, i never hear about them but they cause a lot of problems they are currently fighting the in my school right now.

Apaches wear black and is different

Na dem be twins.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sportwin(m): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
No no
Rotimi47:
Vikings for where? Who knows Vikings in the West , middle Belt and North?

Eiye is know all over the South West, some Part of the North and some part of the South South.

How many campus Vikings get mouth?

Did you hear of the recent clash between Eiye and Vikings in Kogi? Vikings started by killing one Eiye guy and Eiye killed 6 vikings killings in one day! ( No disrespect to Vikings as we are all humans)

Same for the clash that happened between both frat in Lagos some years back that the leader of Vikings in one area of Lagos got killed by Eiye.

Vikings main territory is Uniport while Eiye and Aiye have more territories amongst themselves than the whole other Frats combined.

I have lived in the east and as such I know a lot about the east.

Let be frank about it; Na Eiye and Aiye dey majorly drag superiority for 9ija the Vikings just dey wan try.

Ask an Aiye ( Axe Man) who him fear pass abi who they give them tough time; if he wants to be truthful/sincere, he will tell you Eiye (Airlord) and an Eiye guy will also mention Aiye if he wants to be sincere. It can change in few cases depending on the Schools or environment but the fight is majorly between the Top ones ( Eiye and Aiye) as dem no dey gree for each other.

During our days in Higher institution we don't really hear about Vickings and the when we did hear about them, it's Uniport majorly.

My secondary School days ( Black Cat, Eiye, Aiye), then higher institution days we hear of Aiye, Eiye, Pirate, Buccaneer majorly and later; KK, then later on - Vikings, two two,

Let me state that in the estate that I was born in which I grew up in Lagos; I had several Bros rusticated who belong to majorly Aiye and Eiye and one belong to Two Two ( This was in the 80s. Two Two wasn't popular then but we had one of their top man in my estate then and the Main top men of Aiye and Eiye grew up in our estate then ( Number ones) They all play together and even though they were older than me, they all call me Bros up to when I saw them last grin

Some travelled out and later got depoted back to 9ija.

Sir
Your analysis is very wrong
If you have got younger ones in uni across the states

Try placing a call across to them

And verifying facts

How will you tell me eiye has ground in the north

Haba that's totally wrong which ever way u bring it

I have lived in the north, east and west

So I know what I am saying

Eiye can only claim ground in the west ...

How will you tell me eiye in the east has ground
Lemme laugh in swahili

The bottom line is shun cultism

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
Sportwin:
No no

Sir

And verifying facts

Lemme laugh in swahili

You guys should stop this nonsense here, the forum is big enough to create plenty thread as you like or you better still go and create another thread for this nonsense..we don't need people like you here .

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chiemezueajuzie: 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
Waaw I don't know what to say
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
Sportwin:
No no

Sir

And verifying facts

Lemme laugh in swahili

Laughing out loud in Swahili because I only mentioned Kwara and kogi.

Cultism is not common or open In most part of rhe North but you have Eiye in Amadu Bello ( Big Time) just to mention a few.

If you don't know you don't know; It is as simply as that.

Let just say Capital NO to Cultism as it lead to destruction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.