Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3053035 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
11doubledee:

There is juju o my broda,potent ones.
It all depends on our various experiences with time.
Some of our law enforcing officers even have it.I know this for a fact.
It is not easy to confront hardened criminal with sophisticated guns just like that.

Plz tell him. Even ur AK47 won't even fire....even if u cock to fire....it will seize. From experience.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
Even if u cock to fire... It won't respond.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by gwmlogistic: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
11doubledee:

There is juju o my broda,potent ones.
It all depends on our various experiences with time.
Some of our law enforcing officers even have it.I know this for a fact.
It is not easy to confront hardened criminal with sophisticated guns just like that.
I am not disputing the fact that there is black magic, I am only saying that I don't think the one that can stop a bullet exist. Nah day time for late 90's and early 2000 all this story of bullet no enter, if boys come for you now u must fall.
I read a book written about Obasanjo by REMI his first wife, in one part she said that different jazz men dey always bring jazz for bullet and they swear about its potency with there life but as usual Baba dey test am untop animal first and Every dey fail big time. If this thing really exist don't you think the military ( officially or personally) will be the biggest patrons?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eromzi(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
Chill bro, who no go no know. If jazz no stop bullet who e help. Jazz dey wooooork. But Jesus all the way

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Thefarmer3: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
gwmlogistic:

I am not disputing the fact that there is black magic, I am only saying that I don't think the one that can stop a bullet exist. Nah day time for late 90's and early 2000 all this story of bullet no enter, if boys come for you now u must fall.
I read a book written about Obasanjo by REMI his first wife, in one part she said that different jazz men dey always bring jazz for bullet and they swear about its potency with there life but as usual Baba dey test am untop animal first and Every dey fail big time. If this thing really exist don't you think the military ( officially or personally) will be the biggest patrons?

Bros, anti-bullet jazz dey oo... forget. In 2017, I saw CCTV clip of a Zenith Bank robbery where police fired at the robbers but the thing no gree enter. And according to the narration of the only policeman that survived that incident; he took cover, dipped the muzzle of his weapon in the blood of one of his fallen comrades, as a result, his bullets penetrated one of the robbers and he was able to run away...

Why do you think some mopols tie red cloth on the muzzle of their AKs? Even soldiers... If you have any mopols or soldier as friend, please ask them bro...

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by gwmlogistic: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Thefarmer3:

Bros, anti-bullet jazz dey oo... forget. In 2017, I saw CCTV clip of a Zenith Bank robbery where police fired at the robbers but the thing no gree enter. And according to the narration of the only policeman that survived that incident; he took cover, dipped the muzzle of his weapon in the blood of one of his fallen comrades, as a result, his bullets penetrated one of the robbers and he was able to run away...

Why do you think some mopols tie red cloth on the muzzle of their AKs? Even soldiers... If you have any mopols or soldier as friend, please ask them bro...
Can you share link to the video so I can clear my doubts
Ask the mopol if it works
Because if it works them no go dey fall like that, u know how many mopol and soldiers wey don fall this year alone, d number pass any frat war

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Thefarmer3: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
gwmlogistic:

Can you share link to the video so I can clear my doubts
Ask the mopol if it works
Because if it works them no go dey fall like that, u know how many mopol and soldiers wey don fall this year alone, d number pass any frat war

https://www.tori.ng/news/64953/imo-state-zenith-bank-robbers-used-odeshi-juju-to.html

Jazz is not something people do anyhow because it has consequences & repercussions.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Thefarmer3:

I remember that video.
Crazy shiit mhen!

All the glass of the car scatter as direct shooting. .
Then the robbers just bounce out from the car like say na water them dey pour them.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 0ubenji(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
culturedboss:

My friend,u are becoming annoying.I wasn't seeking for ur Opinion but that of the OP.
Funny enough,U seem like one of those peeps forming prof but without a tangible Degree to Show for.
Wonder how u can easily access the net yet cant seem to differentiate btwn the two.
FYI, Some group of friends can form a Gang to rape,rob,fight etc that doesn't make them Cultists.That u Form a Gang with the Igbo smokers in ur neighborhood with the motive of constituting Nuisance and wreck havoc doesn't make ur mere Smokers Gang a Cult.
Gangsters can only graduate into Cultists when they have a common Motto,Creed,Blood Initiations and Oath of Secrecy.
A Gang doesn't necessarily need that,they just flow with the motive and motion.
Pls don't come and disturb me again unless u are thanking me for educating u here free of Charge.
Something wicked!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by gwmlogistic: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
Thefarmer3:

https://www.tori.ng/news/64953/imo-state-zenith-bank-robbers-used-odeshi-juju-to.html

Jazz is not something people do anyhow because it has consequences & repercussions.
I don see this video before Bros and also followed the story, either one of the driver or guy at the back sustained gunshot wounds and died from it, others have since been arrested, so in conclusion them no get anti bullet, what baffles me is what happens to the bullet after being released? Turns to air or it changes direction

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
gwmlogistic:

I don see this video before Bros and also followed the story, either one of the driver or guy at the back sustained gunshot wounds and died from it, others have since been arrested, so in conclusion them no get anti bullet, what baffles me is what happens to the bullet after being released? Turns to air or it changes direction

Why are you arguing even after seeing the video. Any rational human will take cover in the face of fire. But these guys were unperturbed and very confident..

That they were caught wasn't because of their jazz but by police intelligence and investigation.

You are just here to argue.. Ride on..

42 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Thefarmer3: 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
gwmlogistic:

Chei!.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
jmaine:

Why are you arguing even after seeing the video. Any rational human will take cover in the face of fire. But these guys were unperturbed and very confident..

That they were caught wasn't because of their jazz but by police intelligence and investigation.

You are just here to argue...Ride on..
Don't be surprised?! That's human beings for u..we doubt what we don't understand..Even if they were there during the incident some will still doubt if they actually saw human proof Jazz...People saw Christ change water to wine and still doubted themselves....I witness the Egbesu(Bayelsa boys) and Nigerian soldiers(FG) War...Guys, go and ask why OBJ (the late 90s)called in Nigerian Airforce to raid/wipe out Odi land.
I'm from Bayelsa...I Saw, my relatives saw and i know some soldiers who survived the ordeal...Boys used bare hands to disarm Soldiers of their AK47 riffles na...Ask!!Soldiers who were sent to Bayelsa and i bet u will Love the way they tell their experiences first hand...Wetin we baff,eat,tie for body no be here ooo.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by gwmlogistic: 12:15am On Jul 14, 2019
jmaine:

You are just here to argue.. Ride on..
Did you read the part that one of them died from gunshot wounds? If he had anti bullet why would he die? The police men also died from gunshot wounds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by gwmlogistic: 12:20am On Jul 14, 2019
culturedboss:

Don't be surprised?! That's human beings for u..we doubt what we don't understand..Even if they were there during the incident some will still doubt if they actually saw human proof Jazz...People saw Christ change water to wine and still doubted themselves....I witness the Egbesu(Bayelsa boys) and Nigerian soldiers(FG) War...Guys, go and ask why OBJ (the late 90s)called in Nigerian Airforce to raid/wipe out Odi land.
I'm from Bayelsa...I Saw, my relatives saw and i know some soldiers who survived the ordeal...Boys used bare hands to disarm Soldiers of their AK47 riffles na...Ask!!Soldiers who were sent to Bayelsa and i bet u will Love the way they tell their experiences first hand...Wetin we baff,eat,tie for body no be here ooo.
Funny, boys used hand to disarm soldiers but them still raze down odi village Make we dey realistic now. U no talk how many of your brother's fall ooo, ABI your own jazz superior to theirs

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Thefarmer3: 5:19am On Jul 14, 2019
gwmlogistic:

Did you read the part that one of them died from gunshot wounds? If he had anti bullet why would he die? The police men also died from gunshot wounds.

Did you also read the part that a policeman neutralized their anti-bullet by dipping his AK in blood?

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Thefarmer3: 5:23am On Jul 14, 2019
gwmlogistic:

Funny, boys used hand to disarm soldiers but them still raze down odi village Make we dey realistic now. U no talk how many of your brother's fall ooo, ABI your own jazz superior to theirs

Obviously, you just want to argue... continue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by capitalzero: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2019
juju or miracle is manipulation of known or unknown natural laws by a practitioner who has acquired supernatural ability. juju or miracle is cryptic science.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Prominentp(m): 6:49am On Jul 14, 2019
gwmlogistic:

Oga please shut up!!.. You're becoming annoying with ur senseless defense and argument. There's jazz/juju, even a boy of 5 knows the fact. Stop arguing like a kid. You're in Africa. Nigeria for that matter. Lemme tell u, bullet nor dey penetrate who do real juju. You think if those robbers in the bank did not have juju, they will have the guts to come out of their vehicle like that??.... Can't u see the man the boldly came out of the vehicle and was being shot at but it never penetrated him??... You're seeing something, u still want to argue. Maybe na Lekki u dey stay sha. Come Edo state or Delta state or better still go south west, Na them be master for juju, make u come see raw juju. U nor go yarn this rubbish u dey yarn so....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by gwmlogistic: 7:06am On Jul 14, 2019
Prominentp:
Oga please shut up!!.. You're becoming annoying with ur senseless defense and argument. There's jazz/juju, even a boy of 5 knows the fact. Stop arguing like a kid. You're in Africa. Nigeria for that matter. Lemme tell u, bullet nor dey penetrate who do real juju. You think if those robbers in the bank did not have juju, they will have the guts to come out of their vehicle like that??.... Can't u see the man the boldly came out of the vehicle and was being shot at but it never penetrated him??... You're seeing something, u still want to argue. Maybe na Lekki u dey stay sha. Come Edo state or Delta state or better still go south west, Na them be master for juju, make u come see raw juju. U nor go yarn this rubbish u dey yarn so....
See this uncouth bingbat, I was having a decent argument void of insult and u crept out of your dirty hole to start yabing nonsense, no the man for sit down inside car during Robery, so why one fall and the other died from bullet wounds

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by gwmlogistic: 7:13am On Jul 14, 2019
capitalzero:
juju or miracle is manipulation of known or unknown natural laws by a practitioner who has acquired supernatural ability. juju or miracle is cryptic science.
I understand this perfectly, I am just of the school of thought that if it's real alot more people will patronise and we will have less death from guns, trust me oyinbo will not be left out.
I can't question how it works if it truly exist. Nobody dey face English and survive at least none that I know off. See Kanuri boys wey hold better jazz like say tomorrow no dey, dey fall for battle field.
Well even if it exists original go be like 10% while the ur guess is as good as mine for the remaining 90%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Prominentp(m): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2019
Just recently, I was harassed by cult guys and I can tell you those guys are heartless
I was going to class that day and these guys stopped me and took me to one quiet corner and requested money from me. I told them I had nothing and they told me that they were going to drop my right hand if I give them nothing. I thought it was a joke until one of them(their boss I think), told me to jump over a fence that had an uncompleted building with bushes. Luckily for me, my pastor sent me 10k the previous day so I had 1k with me that day. I decided to cooperate with them so I wanted to give them 500. During the process of bringing the 500naira out, the other one fell out. They collected everything from me and started threatening me. They brought me out and started telling me to come and join them. Saying if I do, I will no longer be harassed and that they will even be calling me bros and I will be collecting from people as well.
I was really angry that day, not because of the 1k but because of the manner of which the money was collected from me. It seems they were high that day or something and I was just thinking what would have happened if I had no money on me. It was so painful to see that small boys could collect my money from me because they were in numbers and because they were in a secret cult. Till now, I'm still pained and one nigga doesn't know I know him very well, up to where he stays. I won't and can't do anything to them but I know there's a time that will come that they will pay seriously for all they have been doing to people.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Prominentp(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2019
gwmlogistic:

See this uncouth bingbat, I was having a decent argument void of insult and u crept out of your dirty hole to start yabing nonsense, no the man for sit down inside car during Robery, so why one fall and the other died from bullet wounds
Didn't u read the story??... Or u know better than the people there??.... If you don't believe there's Juju then I guess u don't believe in the supernatural. You don't believe there are witches and wizards too then. Bro, there are powers, real ones. Just say u have not had encounters with them before.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by udemzyudex(m): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2019
urahara:

When the British wanted to attack the ijebus , they made human sacrifices to the water goddess to protect them.

With ordinary Gatling guns , the British blasted the whole town to smitherings

Ignore that with their where was our fore fathers with their juju talk.

They forgot that the white just didn't invade the land, they didn't just come and take over everything it was the same fore fathers, the influenctial and greedy ones among them that gave the whites the chance to take over them.
When a white man comes through a king and chiefs, who are the subject not to obey, remember people had a lot of respect for their leaders back then.
Their leaders where also powerful and have juju too.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2019
Thefarmer3:

Did you also read the part that a policeman neutralized their anti-bullet by dipping his AK in blood?

And why didn't this same AK dipped in blood kill the occupants in the car? Why kill only the guy in blue at close range? Simple answer, by watching the video, is the cop was not aiming right.

Another question, why did the guy get turned back by counter attack from the backyard? He should have continued the dare since the bullets couldn't touch him.

The only juju I see here is armed robbers that has numbed themselves with alcohol and drugs in addition to poor marksmanship by the police.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 7:46am On Jul 14, 2019
udemzyudex:

Ignore that with their where was our fore fathers with their juju talk.

They forgot that the white just didn't invade the land, they didn't just come and take over everything it was the same fore fathers, the influenctial and greedy ones among them that gave the whites the chance to take over them.
When a white man comes through a king and chiefs, who are the subject not to obey, remember people had a lot of respect for their leaders back then.
Their leaders where also powerful and have juju too.

Doing juju is specific and not just a blanket protection.. People do protection for what is likely going to be used often against them. You can do juju against gun, daggers, matchete or axe while your formidable foes ready for you will stone or plank you to death..

The ancient Africans didn't have an answer to the Canon fire power of the invading white men and that was the game changer.

As useful as regular scientifically tested bullet proof vest are against gun attacks, they are rendered useless when they come in contact with Armour piercing bullets traveling at great speed.

29 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2019
The reason guys run from bullets or cutlass or stuff is not because the juju is failing.
It's because the pain of impact is the same. Wether it penetrates or not.
There's juju o, real one. I've seen it live. I've seen bullets bounce off men, but even when it bounces, the pain is still the same

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by nasirujj(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2019
culturedboss:

You are lying, you people that run into the bushes and you are hear claiming you fought without guns, the only person that were left in udi were the old and children, but
All the boys take off

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ccnation(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
jmaine:

Doing juju is specific and not just a blanket protection.. People do protection for what is likely going to be used often against them. You can do juju against gun, daggers, matchete or axe while your formidable foes ready for you will stone or plank you to death..

The ancient Africans didn't have an answer to the Canon fire power of the invading white men and that was the game changer.

As useful as regular scientifically tested bullet proof vest are against gun attacks, they are rendered useless when they come in contact with Armour piercing bullets traveling at great speed.

MyphoneandI:
The reason guys run from bullets or cutlass or stuff is not because the juju is failing.
There's juju o, real one. I've seen it live. I've seen bullets bounce off men, but even when it bounces, the pain is still the same

Even though I've been finding these arguments about the potency of black magic (jazz) very annoying, I just had to add this; I think these two posts have brought it to a logical conclusion. Anyone who continues to argue about jazz not being potent should be ignored henceforth. I have my personal experience on jazz, but I would rather not talk about it because it won't change anything. There are some people who can argue over anything, even when they know they are wrong they will never submit.

Some people dey think say na them go school pass. For your information, nor be every knowledge dey inside book. Knowledge is infinite

42 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
ccnation:

Even though I've been finding these arguments about the potency of black magic (jazz) very annoying, I just had to add this; I think these two posts have brought it to a logical conclusion. Anyone who continues to argue about jazz not being potent should be ignored henceforth. I have my personal experience on jazz, but I would rather not talk about it because it won't change anything. There are some people who can argue over anything, even when they know they are wrong they will never submit.

Some people dey think say na them go school pass. For your information, nor be every knowledge dey inside book. Knowledge is infinite

LOL
NOTHING LIKE JAZZ ABEG

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
MyphoneandI:

You have seen it but there's no single video evidence that supports the claim that it works 100%

Interesting
grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.