Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,502 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3065608 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
Okay enough of all these.
Fact is that in the SW, Edo and Delta, Eiye has a strong ground. While in SE, SS and Middle Belt, Vikings have a strong ground. BlackkAXE is popular in all active regions and both Vikings and Eiye are their main foes in these regions.
Why these 3 seem to be very strong is mainly because they have population and recruit alot from outside tertiary institutions. As in they have alot of touts, tradesmen, street urchins as members. They blend people with or without their level of education.
Infact, I once knew a famous Aiye guy around my street. One day him and 2 prostitutes were arguing about spelling and came to meet me to spell the exact word for them. Can you believe that one of the prostitute was correct. This guy could not even spell a six-letter word that I knew how to spell since Primary school.
More reason why I call cultism plain gangsterism. So please enough of which cult is stronger than the rest. Bullets dont discriminate when shot. Even a new gang can come up tomorrow and usurp these ones.
The stance remains - Say no to Cultism. You come to the level with these touts. For the proud ju men on the streets, always be observant and alert.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by osemoses69: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Baba update us nah wa you ooo
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
Neddstark:
Fact is that in the SW, Edo and Delta, Eiye has a strong ground. While in SE, SS and Middle Belt, Vikings have a strong ground. BlackkAXE is popular in all active regions and both Vikings and Eiye are their main foes in these regions.
Why these 3 seem to be very strong is mainly because they have population and recruit alot from outside tertiary institutions. As in they have alot of touts, tradesmen, street urchins as members. They blend people with or without their level of education.
Infact, I once knew a famous Aiye guy around my street. One day him and 2 prostitutes were arguing about spelling and came to meet me to spell the exact word for them. Can you believe that one of the prostitute was correct. This guy could not even spell a six-letter word that I knew how to spell since Primary school.
More reason why I call cultism plain gangsterism. So please enough of which cult is stronger than the rest. Bullets dont discriminate when shot. Even a new gang can come up tomorrow and usurp these ones.
The stance remains - Say no to Cultism. You come to the level with these touts. For the proud ju men on the streets, always be observant and alert.

You are very correct... If saynotocultism dey update wella.. We go dey reason well for the thread without all these side talk.. cheesy..

Maybe na August 1 the next update dey show... I can bet on that.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
jmaine:

You are very correct... If saynotocultism dey update wella.. We go dey reason well for the thread without all these side talk.. cheesy..

Maybe na August 1 the next update dey show... I can bet on that.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol. Leave the bros na. DSS work involve alot of field work. You suppose understand
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by urahara(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

NOW THAT YOU WORK FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA I BELIEVE IT IS POSSIBLE TO DEFEAT FULANI TERRORISTS AND BOKOHARAM. WE CAN'T HAVE A FUNCTIONING HUMAN BULLET PROOF LIKE YOU AND YOUR LIKES, AND STILL BE LOSING TENS OF SOLDIERS DAILY AND MONEY WASTED ON ACQUIRING WEAPONS. smiley

I wonder too. Loool grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AgentONE(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
Kirl:
I just stumbled across this testimony by an ex cultist who went very far and deep. I WILL IMPLORE EVERYONE TO PLEASE LISTEN TO IT EVEN IF IT IS BRIEFLY.

You can start watching from the 22nd minute.

https://www.facebook.com/livingseedgbk/videos/399581174013445/

saynotocultism

Thanks for this...Quite explosive and life transforming

#SayNoToCultism

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by urahara(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

WE WANT EVIDENCE FOR THIS. JUST A SIMPLE PUBLIC DEMONSTRATION TO AUTHENTICATE THIS CLAIM, AND ALL WE GET IS..............

I WONDER WHERE OUR JUJUS WERE WHEN FOREIGNERS WERE RAZING DOWN S/WESTERN VILLAGES.
WHERE WAS BIAFRAN JUJU WHEN NIGERIA KILLED THEM IN MILLIONS?
WHERE WAS KOGI JUJU WHEN THE JIHADISTS CAME THROUGH FROM THE NORTH?
WHERE IS BENUE AND ENUGU JUJU NOW THAT FULANI MEN ARE USING THEM FOR SHOOTING PRACTICE?

WHERE IS OUR JUJU WHEN WE NEED NATIONAL PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT?

WHAT KIND OF JUJU ONLY TAKES LIFE (VILLAGE PEOPLE) BUT NEVER SAVES LIVES...?

WHAT KIND OF JUJU KEEPS OFF KNIFE (METAL) AND BULLET DAMAGE, BUT FAILS TO WORK WHEN THE VICTIM IS ATTACKED WITH CHAINSAW (STILL METAL), STICKS AND STONES?

WHAT KIND OF JUJU WORKS ONLY IN THE HEADS OF THOSE THAT BELIEVE IT WORKS (WITHOUT EVIDENCE THAT IT WORKS)??

IT'S THE BLIND BLACK MAN JUJU. ONE OF THE REASONS OUR CONTINENT IS CENTURIES BEHIND ON EVERYTHING BUT DARKNESS.

When the British wanted to attack the ijebus , they made human sacrifices to the water goddess to protect them.

With ordinary Gatling guns , the British blasted the whole town to smitherings

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dunsin125: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
Slimzjoe:

Interesting story You have here OP although you might have Exaggerated a thing or two so much tho grin

I'm a Delsu student, currently in my Finals and I've seen a lot. Delsu is not as bad as You've actually painted it but then I believe it's all for the story. Take care
how is Delsu bro, planning to come there for a 2nd degree.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Neddstark:

Lol. Leave the bros na. DSS work involve alot of field work. You suppose understand

grin grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by weyreypey: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
Kingreign eddee come and learn
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Eddee(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
weyreypey:
Kingreign eddee come and learn

grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Slimzjoe(m): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
dunsin125:
how is Delsu bro, planning to come there for a 2nd degree.

Delsu is same as Usual. Nothing Changes except an increase in Payments cry

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dunsin125: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
Slimzjoe:

Delsu is same as Usual. Nothing Changes except an increase in Payments cry
I am talking about the security, cultism inclusive and do you have the idea of school fees for medical students.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Slimzjoe(m): 12:03am On Jul 13, 2019
dunsin125:
I am talking about the security, cultism inclusive and do you have the idea of school fees for medical students.

Cultism is Not a Problem. Everyone is Busy with Internet Fraud.
I don't have an idea about School fee Now.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 1:09am On Jul 13, 2019
Slimzjoe:

Damn straight man, na Yahoo Yahoo dey reign for Abraka now. Dem no get time for cult activities again grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Collyno82(m): 6:03am On Jul 13, 2019
Aladdin1:
Super story! your story full of lies and e no add up.abeg go rewrite the truth.u say u come 4rm poor family.how u manage get brother wey fit bring police 4rm asaba come abraka? u say joy na student how come she no fit write come and go? u say u come 4rm poor and u dey struggle for skool.how u manage get money to buy drinks for cultist? lastly how come all the police wey handle ur case,even civil defence come be vikings?abeg i no read again.carry ur story go.
thank God is his story, not yours. Go get a story!

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Collyno82(m): 6:45am On Jul 13, 2019
Danelo:
This thread sha...
Everybody na hard man on internet till they meet One on one.

Me I dey follow comments bumper to bumper.
they no they anything
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2019
Neddstark:

You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dunsin125: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2019
Slimzjoe:

��... Thank you bro but hope they are transparent in their admission process.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by gwmlogistic: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2019
saynotocultism:
Sorry guysssss.

As an AXee MAN in kanta, You have two weeks on and two weeks off. There was a time we had a articular hit with Green Circuit MF, The fight lasted for 7 Months and only the strong survived. Almost all MFs dropped out of school. Axxeee men werent spared either. I had a test to write in the 4th month of the HIT and i was scared to return to campus. Even the guy i had helped with fortification was almost killed by MFs in school. Guns and cutlasses could not penetrate and so they had to use Blocks and sticks on him. He gathered the last strength remaining to escape. He ran to me with swollen head and i laughed out loud..

YOU FIT SAY YOU BE SUPERMAN ABI? OK BECAUSE YOUR M-Y TIGHT YOU FIT SAY YOU FIT SAY YOU BE COMMANDO ABI? OBOTE , OBI OF AGBOR, OBINNA NSOFOR, YOU FOR JUST DIE THROWAY AND WE GO BREAK YOUR METAL.

I got a call from my class rep and gave me the date of the test. The lecturer in charge was a member of the EIYE confraternity. He was even a third class graduate and was employed due to indigene and king slot. This guy no dey let me rest. Immediately he knew i was a black axxe member, na so lecturer dey set trap for me.. I was parying to KF ( KOROFO ) to please let us have a misunderstanding with the SEC ( eiye ) so we can teach him a lesson. He knew we had issues with MF and it was not yet time to give test, he fixed a date for the test at that period hoping he was gonna get me. The day before the test came, i went straight for spiritual consultation and i fortified my self with a charm known as OBRI ( DARKNESS ) . The guy i used was the first time and so i had to beg my brothers in the hood for additional protection.

ABEG UNA GO MOUNT ME GO WRITE THE TEST OOOO, AYEE AXXEEE MENNNNN... They echoed: AYYEEEEEEEEEEEE. Some of them dropped out the next day and giving me excuses,

Bros i know no say my mama no well self, my sister just call me say dem rush am go hospital...

Egede i for mount you ooooo but my oldman just cry me say make i show family meeting oooo

It was only my friend who had just recently escaped death from the MFs that agreed to go with me. I went back to the M-Y guy ( M-Y, it is a term for charm ) and told him to check properly for me before the time for the test if it was safe for me to go.

abeg you go help me browse well abeg if he go safe for me to go, highest na extra year person go get ( i was already thinking of getting an extra year in cultism , what a life ). I gathered courage and my guy had to go with me. I then took him to the M-Y man for the same charm of darkness. We headed straight to school from the shrine and the lecturer was shocked to see me...

You come write test .. i think say you travel oooo he uttered.
Travel go where....

The test started and he was surprised i wrote the test well. As i was writing the test, my guy went to him and told him straight,

EPA, BEHAVE YOUR SELF, EIYE NO GO SAVE YOU IF THE JASHI JASHER START.

Immediately after the test, i went to my lodge to pick up my clothes and as i walked pass my neigbours in the hostel,they where surprised to see me. My friend was outside with 4 ( GUN ) waiting for me and mounting for me. I was in the bathroom and i saw my neighbour a student making a call behind my bathroom..

HE DON COME BACK... Immediately i heard he don come back, i ran outside with soap all over my body and told my friend we should leave immediately. Immediately we got outside, i saw the boy the i told him,

SO YOU BE MF ABI? NO WORRY NA ME GO USE MY HAND KILL YOU, WAIT MAKE I BLAST HIM HEAD, I immediately held the gun and we jumped into the bush and escaped. I got home and immediately my indigene girlfriend called me to tell me Larry CALLED her that i was around. jeeeezzzzzzzzz, so na rachel this boy go call say i dey house, na so i for kill am throway. The killing ended 7-1 as MFs where angry that 7 of their members died just like that. A particular MF called ejiro... Ejiro was very stubborn and he never left town during the fight. Ejiro was killed with a razor blade as he went to get weed. They sliced his neck with the razor blade and he was breathing like a goat. My God, Cultism sha. The HIT ended after 6 month with cash settlement. The MFs had called for peace talk and normally, the AXXXE men do not peace talk, they kill and kill and let the fight die naturally. But a peace talk was called for by the MF and due to the fact that people had dropped out of school, they had to honour the invitation.

After the peace talk, we returned fully to campus. I was at home and my ARUBA called me and asked me to come to bush bar that there was something happening. I hurried to the bush bar and saw the AXXE HEAD sitting down with blood all over him,

WHO BURST MY KPOAI HEAD? ( KPOAI IS A WORD WE USE FOR AXXE HEADS ) WETIN DEY SUP? WHO BE THE MEN DEM ? I echoed out AYYEEEEE AXXXEEEEE MENNNNNN. Then they told me the axxe head went to ashawo quarter and after janetting the otolo ( fuuuucking the otolo ) he refused paying and a fight came up between them and the otolo used a bottle on him. I was surprised and some group of axxeee men came and said the axxeee head should resign....I said NO WAY and that was the beginning of rebelling...another bloody story...

TBC...............
Op thanks for the enlightenment, I hope someone learns from this.
However I would like to point something out to you, I don't know about protection against cutlass but I know for sure that protection against gun doesn't exist. As we all know back then that cultist rearly had English weapons. They used locally made guns that uses pellets. These pellets scatter when fired and are not as effective as people think. Except from point blank range. So most of the time when you come under attack and flee the shooter is at a disadvantage already as he might be aiming at you but his pellets are not coming for you. They never born any MY make him face AK-47 or correct pump action make he no drop.
Like I said I ain't sure of the cutlass thing but guns I am a 100% sure. If you doubt am go any barracks test the potency of the jazz.
Once again kudos, slot of people have been down this lane but chickened CV out from threats. Thank you

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Slimzjoe(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
dunsin125:
��... Thank you bro but hope they are transparent in their admission process.

I believe it's Transparent considering the Fact I was admitted in the First batch despite being a Non indigene
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
gwmlogistic:

However I would like to point something out to you, I don't know about protection against cutlass but I know for sure that protection against gun doesn't exist. As we all know back then that cultist rearly had English weapons. They used locally made guns that uses pellets. These pellets scatter when fired and are not as effective as people think. Except from point blank range. So most of the time when you come under attack and flee the shooter is at a disadvantage already as he might be aiming at you but his pellets are not coming for you. They never born any MY make him face AK-47 or correct pump action make he no drop.
Like I said I ain't sure of the cutlass thing but guns I am a 100% sure. If you doubt am go any barracks test the potency of the jazz.
Once again kudos, slot of people have been down this lane but chickened CV out from threats. Thank you

I knew cultist who used english guns, Barretta , pump actions, ak47.
I used a gun myself and a portable kind of axe before turning to Christ.
There were people gun never entered their body, though they still ran for their lives after being shot, not because of the gun, the but because when guys come to kill you, they must look for a way to kill you, wether gun enter or not, so I disagree with your statement.
I agree with the op very well that it exists.
I didn't have a single scratch all the time I was a cult boy, despite all.
That you didn't know of something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Na God still sure pass.
God bless.

64 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
gwmlogistic:

Go and tell this to the Mopols who confronted the terrorist herdsmen in Benue state and confessed they were impervious to bullets which lead to gallant officers death...

Excerpts from an incidence that happened in Adamawa..

"A witness said the bullets fired by the security agents appeared not to penetrate the herdsmen, adding “the situation made the defence corps to retreat back for re-enforcement but one officer had already sustained serious injury as a result of multiple cuts he received.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/247675-six-feared-killed-farmers-herdsmen-clashes-adamawa.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by gwmlogistic: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
jmaine:

Go and tell this to the Mopols who confronted the terrorist herdsmen in Benue state and confessed they were impervious to bullets which lead to gallant officers death...

Excerpts from an incidence that happened in Adamawa..

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/247675-six-feared-killed-farmers-herdsmen-clashes-adamawa.html
Lol, I laugh in English, the taste of the pudding is in the eating. Na him come make Boko boys and NA dey die anyhow
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingosytex(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
NIJJAking:
Deducing from my time studying at unn I will say cultism is purely nonsense

KINGOSYTEX is a super lion and a proud agbebite!!!

i greet you with all essence of humanity

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Richdee1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Obaofusa:
why sir?
Thought ur a pastor and prophet... I want us to chat on WhatsApp
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mylovelife: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
mysticwarrior:
I was expecting op to say something about Viggo, but was surprised when he was silent about viggo and my question of the year these things happened, the places he mentioned were actually in existence and well known, but he has not mentioned any date from his writeup so far, I schooled at Abraka and am not trying to discredit his writeup, but putting dates would put a high commendations and credibility to his claims. Secondly the Versace I mentioned was a crippled guy who uses clutches, Versace was known to be a cultist but he has never been accused of stealing as the op said, everybody love versace even lecturers don't fail him, he was always going to club then Regend night club, and Abbe night club, he wasn't a trouble maker at all, I remembered when a buccaneer boy destroyed Versace clutches, every buccaneer was very angry with the guy, he was beaten seriously by his own people and forced to buy new clutches for Versace and pay him some amount of money for compensation, the Versace I know is not a theif, every girl on campus wants Versace to be present in her birthday party, because the guy sabi dance.

Im trying recall if I knew any guy using crutches, I was still in Abraka year 2007 but didn't know about cultism stuff then. But I still remember lots of curfew periods those years especially 2006. So na cult they cause all those curfew wow
I lived at Ekrejeta near second speed brake and later moved to the hostel.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
gwmlogistic:

Lol, I laugh in English, the taste of the pudding is in the eating. Na him come make Boko boys and NA dey die anyhow

How many of them nack otumokpo ?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
Say RARA to cultism

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 11doubledee: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
gwmlogistic:

There is juju o my broda,potent ones.
It all depends on our various experiences with time.
Some of our law enforcing officers even have it.I know this for a fact.
It is not easy to confront hardened criminal with sophisticated guns just like that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dunsin125: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
Slimzjoe:

I believe it's Transparent considering the Fact I was admitted in the First batch despite being a Non indigene
Okay bro, thanks.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
gwmlogistic:

Guy or brozz....u HV not seen jazz bfor....

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Akpabio22 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.