Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3074577 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by thelegend1(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05
Decided to use the holiday downtime for some light reading and re-visited this Thread from page 1.

This is an exciting, eye opening expose of a thread.

The key parts and meaningful contributions (albeit discussions) could be compressed to 30 or 50 pages at most.

But alas, derailed by certain individuals that feel they must argue ignorantly and stubbornly for Hundreds of pages to make their opinions known.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by virginboy1(m): 8:14am On Jan 06
Insightful thread

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 10:24am On Jan 06
thelegend1:
Decided to use the holiday downtime for some light reading and re-visited this Thread from page 1.

This is an exciting, eye opening expose of a thread.

The key parts and meaningful contributions (albeit discussions) could be compressed to 30 or 50 pages at most.

But alas, derailed by certain individuals that feel they must argue ignorantly and stubbornly for Hundreds of pages to make their opinions known.

You mean ; you read from page 1 to this last page or you skip some pages?

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by thelegend1(m): 11:25am On Jan 06
opera1:

You mean ; you read from page 1 to this last page or you skip some pages?

Skipping is an understatement. Got tired after i did the first 60 pages; and filtered only posts by certain accounts.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06

NPF na goat walai, they caught one of those causing mayhem in benin. He is the one giving boys Ak47 to go around killing people, but guess what? The young guy is rich and so did not even spend 5 days with the police even though there were all evidence against him. Police choo money finish, leave am make him go back to street as a worse beast. That's why I don't pity Police when they die in their line of duty from the bullets of criminals whom they once used bribe to set free.

This was same way they pampered Boko Haram that is now slaughtering them.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06
Elbowla:

Alhamdulillah!!!.....To the Almighty God (Allah) be all the Glory, the most beneficient and the most merciful.

In continuation, the OPC members, in the company of some AYE top-ranking officers returned back to the OPC Secretariat (according to the information gathered from some verified sources). This happened around afternoon/evening time,.....

About 2 hours after the OPC/NBM left EIYEs stronghold.....hmmmmmmm!!!!....... Without any announcement/prior notice whatsoever, the whole Ilaro town started reverberating with very loud voices of ORO masquerade.....

YES......you heard me right......ILARO ORONNA brought out their sacred ORO CULT in broad daylight!!!.

Wait..........who would dare open his/her door or stay outside when ILARO ORO is fuming with vengeance. Infact, no MAN, born of a woman will dare stay outside during that time if you're not an ORO initiate!!!

Everybody, both we, the indigenes and non-indigenes started closing all doors, many shops started closing their doors in a hurry (In actual fact, many women slept inside their shops till the next day), we, the males cannot even come out to witness the ORO as we normally do during the annual ORO Festival......

Just because SEC and NBM of Africa both REFUSED TO LET PEACE REIGN!!!

Yes, the ORO CULT was activated immediately and everybody scampered!!!.....To the Glory of God and the shame of Satan,....by the time the ORO CULT initiates entered Moloney Annex, along the express (EIYEs stronghold and territory),.....only two peeps, whose hands were tied behind their back and crying profusely were found in an uncompleted building.......the kidnapped AYE guy and his innocent girlfriend. They were promptly rescued and taken back to OPC Secretariat @ Quarters, as at then. (Ilaro students can relate).

That was on Thursday, the whole town became suddenly quiet, while everyone slept till the next day......But only with one eye!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

NB,....Pls, as far as my posts on Nairaland is concerned with respect to this very thread on SAY NO TO CULTISM. Pls, to those that are concerned, STOP trying to send me an email, becoossss

I WONT RESPOND!!!

THIS......?......I SWEAR!!!......I GO FINISH AM!!!!

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!!

The following day, just like today, FRIDAY....we the SUG Execs' had an emergency meeting @ the residence of our Speaker, SRC around 7am early momo in the morning,......and we all concluded to liase with the then management to officially inform all students to vacate the school premises and all its environs
...... meaning......everybody should go home until further notice despite the forthcoming 2nd semester exams.

Not knowing that, as we were meeting and deliberating towards the safety of the student populace.......The SEC and NBM of Africa don already dey send messages to each other to meet up in school and stage a bloody fight, right on the school main football field for a FINAL SHOWDOWN directly in front of Ilaro Poly. Female Hostel!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

On that very Friday, many Ilaro Poly students entered the school as usual, for lectures, not knowing there's a danger lurking around. Even we, the Hon. members of SUG can't even fathom the extent of the impending potential carnage.

Around 10am or thereabout, on that Friday, SUG Execs. started receiving security messages from some concerned students about the presence of some strange faces (Non-Ilaro Poly students) around and within the campus. These set of strange faces, according to the student informants, were seen very close to the main field infront of the female hostel, some were seen close to the staff secondary school around the Kegites shrine, while some were observed with long long mafian suits, just walking up and down (We later got an information that they were both internal and external EIYE boys)

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06
Elbowla:

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Messi76: 8:32am On Jan 07
The Aye Vs Eiye war in Benin continues as another guy was brought down a day ago.
Information has it that he is an Eiye member known as Erigga. He was shot at Eyeye for Ugbowo, close to where dey sell smoke for off Eyeye road.
Cultism = Death.

Videos available on www.penpal.ng/cultism

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Messi76: 8:39am On Jan 07
Meanwhile, in another news, information has it that Vikings killed one member for agbor, Delta State. You all be careful out there. www.penpal.ng/cultism

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Krak(m): 9:59am On Jan 07
Elbowla:

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
Come and finish your story, I am interested in how it finally ended.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07
Krak:

Come and finish your story, I am interested in how it finally ended.

Happy First Sunday in 2024 to everyone.

In continuation, messages from some students informants started coming in from different quarters about the presence of some strange faces lurking around strategic places within the campus in groups of fives and sixs, which we later discovered were EIYE guys. But since there was a football match between two football clubs that came from the town to make use of the school football field infront of the female hostel, those strange faces on campus couldn't be really challenged cos we assume they may have been on campus to watch the ongoing football match.

As a student, I equally joined other fellow students to watch the match while sitting under a tall tree that also serves as a motion ground for one photographer like that (I've forgotten his name). All of a sudden, sometimes around 2pm or thereabout, a group of guys, about 40 in number, moving in groups of 2's and 3's started coming down towards the field side.....and all wearing black and ardoned with a black berret (How these boys were able to beat the security @ the main gate, I wouldn't know, but I guess they must have sneaked in through the bush path from the express road or somewhere else).

Immediately many students noticed these strange looking guys, their mode of dressing and their scary looking faces, many students started using style style to commot for field.....😄😄, the ongoing football match was abruptly ended, and the players started packing their sporting kits.

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

JUST A MOMENT.......

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07
Elbowla:

Happy First Sunday in 2024 to everyone.

In continuation, messages from some students informants started coming in from different quarters about the presence of some strange faces lurking around strategic places within the campus in groups of fives and sixs, which we later discovered were EIYE guys. But since there was a football match between two football clubs that came from the town to make use of the school football field infront of the female hostel, those strange faces on campus couldn't be really challenged cos we assume they may have been on campus to watch the ongoing football match.

As a student, I equally joined other fellow students to watch the match while sitting under a tall tree that also serves as a motion ground for one photographer like that (I've forgotten his name). All of a sudden, sometimes around 2pm or thereabout, a group of guys, about 40 in number, moving in groups of 2's and 3's started coming down towards the field side.....and all wearing black and ardoned with a black berret (How these boys were able to beat the security @ the main gate, I wouldn't know, but I guess they must have sneaked in through the bush path from the express road or somewhere else).

Immediately many students noticed these strange looking guys, their mode of dressing and their scary looking faces, many students started using style style to commot for field.....😄😄, the ongoing football match was abruptly ended, and the players started packing their sporting kits.

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

JUST A MOMENT.......

Within about 20 mins, the football field became empty, many ladies started shouting and screaming inside the female hostel (you know women naaa). All of a sudden, some eye witnesses (Cos me don already left the campus and ran to meet our SUG President and the SRC Speaker at that time) said another group of students immediately started bursting out from different angles, from the bushes, from the boys hostel (Hostel B), and from different different angles and corners.....all wearing different shades of colours......from black to blue to yellow to red etc......they were all EIYE boys..... numbering about 80-100.

Immediately, about 2 or 3 big gunshots were released into the air by these EIYE boys.....some foolish students that were still standing around to watch what was about to unfold ran away speedily @ the sound of these gunshots, and since the gunshots were released very close to the female hostel.....many girls also started shouting and screaming at the top of their voices. The EIYEs moved close to where the AYEs stood......About 80-100 EIYEs against about 40 AYEs or thereabout.

According to the information we later gathered, we were informed that EIYEs came with 2 brand new pump action guns with lots and lots of axes and cutlasses....while the AYEs came with about 5 Awka cut-to-size double barrels with some metallic weapons.

We, the members of SUG, sensing the gravity of what is about to happen and the no of casualties that may go down, took the Student Union Bus (18 seater) and speedily raced down to the campus and directly to the school field. On getting there, we saw the two fighting duo shouting at themselves, while some were brandishing their cutlasses in the air, some were waving their rope-like juju in the air.

Myself, the then SUG President, the Welfare Director, the Sports Director, the Director of Socials and some SRC honourables alighted from the Union Bus and raced down to where EIYE and AYE stood against on another, we all started pleading here and there.....moving from AYEs battleground to EIYEs battleground and vice versa.....pleading, begging and trying to make them see reasons why they should both sheath their swords......our forthcoming exams, students safety, the Police, the OPC and their own career as a student......hmmmm!!!

After a while, the AYEs agreed to let peace reign and we went to meet with the EIYEs that we've spoken with NBM and that they should join us in our Union Bus to meet together in a primary school within the town and settle the fights.

But unfortunately for we, the SUG, we only came with only our ALUTA Bus, which can only contain only we the Execs, and we cannot afford to leave these people behind.....it's very very dangerous.

Immediately, the SUG President placed a call directly to the Rector, and within about 20mins, a bigger bus was provided for us, the bus drove furiously down to the school field, we convinced and persuaded the NBM to please enter the bus, so that we can all move together to the venue of the peace talk.

The members of NBM agreed and all filed into the waiting school bus, sat down while waiting for the EIYEs to do the same. The SEC members vehemently refused, vowing that over their dead body will they be in the same bus with NBM.....and that besides, since they did not enter the campus through the school bus, why should they leave the campus in the school bus......hmmmmm!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

JUST A MOMENT........

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07
Messi76:
Aye and Eiye problems done go involve vikings for inside Benin o. Avoid secret cult you no gree.

Videos available on www.Penpal.ng/cultism

Hmmmm!!!......It is well!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by foxman04: 6:07pm On Jan 07
Messi76:
Aye and Eiye problems done go involve vikings for inside Benin o. Avoid secret cult you no gree.

Videos available on www.Penpal.ng/cultism
see him life, dem don carry hard man put for portor portor

shame no gree him blokos self show face

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07
Elbowla:

Within about 20 mins, the football field became empty, many ladies started shouting and screaming inside the female hostel (you know women naaa). All of a sudden, some eye witnesses (Cos me don already left the campus and ran to meet our SUG President and the SRC Speaker at that time) said another group of students immediately started bursting out from different angles, from the bushes, from the boys hostel (Hostel B), and from different different angles and corners.....all wearing different shades of colours......from black to blue to yellow to red etc......they were all EIYE boys..... numbering about 80-100.

Immediately, about 2 or 3 big gunshots were released into the air by these EIYE boys.....some foolish students that were still standing around to watch what was about to unfold ran away speedily @ the sound of these gunshots, and since the gunshots were released very close to the female hostel.....many girls also started shouting and screaming at the top of their voices. The EIYEs moved close to where the AYEs stood......About 80-100 EIYEs against about 40 AYEs or thereabout.

According to the information we later gathered, we were informed that EIYEs came with 2 brand new pump action guns with lots and lots of axes and cutlasses....while the AYEs came with about 5 Awka cut-to-size double barrels with some metallic weapons.

We, the members of SUG, sensing the gravity of what is about to happen and the no of casualties that may go down, took the Student Union Bus (18 seater) and speedily raced down to the campus and directly to the school field. On getting there, we saw the two fighting duo shouting at themselves, while some were brandishing their cutlasses in the air, some were waving their rope-like juju in the air.

Myself, the then SUG President, the Welfare Director, the Sports Director, the Director of Socials and some SRC honourables alighted from the Union Bus and raced down to where EIYE and AYE stood against on another, we all started pleading here and there.....moving from AYEs battleground to EIYEs battleground and vice versa.....pleading, begging and trying to make them see reasons why they should both sheath their swords......our forthcoming exams, students safety, the Police, the OPC and their own career as a student......hmmmm!!!

After a while, the AYEs agreed to let peace reign and we went to meet with the EIYEs that we've spoken with NBM and that they should join us in our Union Bus to meet together in a primary school within the town and settle the fights.

But unfortunately for we, the SUG, we only came with only our ALUTA Bus, which can only contain only we the Execs, and we cannot afford to leave these people behind.....it's very very dangerous.

Immediately, the SUG President placed a call directly to the Rector, and within about 20mins, a bigger bus was provided for us, the bus drove furiously down to the school field, we convinced and persuaded the NBM to please enter the bus, so that we can all move together to the venue of the peace talk.

The members of NBM agreed and all filed into the waiting school bus, sat down while waiting for the EIYEs to do the same. The SEC members vehemently refused, vowing that over their dead body will they be in the same bus with NBM.....and that besides, since they did not enter the campus through the school bus, why should they leave the campus in the school bus......hmmmmm!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

JUST A MOMENT........

In continuation, the EIYEs refused to move out of the campus with the NBMs in the same bus, having no other choice, we, the SUG members took off in our own ALUTA BUS, closely followed by the bigger bus conveying the NBM of Africa leaving only the EIYE members inside the campus to later join us @ our agreed venue for the peace talk.

On getting to the agreed venue, the primary school for the peace talk (this was around 5pm when all the primary students were already closed for the day). We all alighted, the SUG Execs' and the NBM of Africa members, the Director of Sports and the Social Director were promptly directed to get as many as possible foods and drinks for our "SPECIAL GUESTS".......😀😀.

The EIYEs later joined us about 1hr after we got there. But to the Glory of God and the utter shame of Shaytan.......hmmmm.....a very well known rich philanthropist, who is presently generally known and sings about by many Fuji musicians (a popular indigene of Ilaro) took it upon himself to settle the fight between SEC and NBM of Africa "FINANCIALLY". I actually don't know the amount of cash provided by this very man.....we used to call him boda Ibrahim.....as at then......he's a very good man, well-mannered and always take upon himself to lift boys from the trenches (I've also benefited from his philanthropic gestures financially during my HND Final project).

A huge amount of cash was provided for the SEC and NBM of Africa to let peace reign within Ilaro and its environs.....In actual fact......BAN and NAS.....that were neutral and not even part of the whole war and fights even chopped Saara (free) money from the peacetalk......cos both SEC, NBM of Africa, BAN and NAS were adequately financially compensated by boda Ibrahim (Some peeps may have rightly guessed the person I'm talking about already)........even we the SUG Execs' also collected our own share from.the largesse (abi naaaaaa, na we dey try settle the fight naaaa).

To cut short the whole scenario, SEC members and NBM of Africa members hugged and embraced themselves @ that primary school.......hmmmmm.

Thereafter, we, the SUG Execs', the members of NBM of Africa, SEC members, BAN and NAS all moved down to Iya Phyllys Palmwine joint at Adeyemi Extension/Orita Junction (EIYEs territory and stronghold) with our foods and drinks to publicly create an awareness of a peacetalk and ceasefire.

TO GOD ALMIGHTY BE ALL THE GLORY THAT NO SINGLE LIFE WAS LOST IN THE WHOLE SCENARIO..........

Imagine all the stress from Wednesday afternoon - Friday evening (3 bad days), just because someone snatched the towel of another.

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07
Elbowla:

In continuation, the EIYEs refused to move out of the campus with the NBMs in the same bus, having no other choice, we, the SUG members took off in our own ALUTA BUS, closely followed by the bigger bus conveying the members of NBM of Africa, leaving only the EIYE members inside the campus to later join us @ our agreed venue for the peace talk.

On getting to our agreed venue, the primary school for the peace talk (this was around 5pm, when all the primary school students were already closed for the day). We all alighted, the SUG Execs' and the NBM of Africa members. The Director of Sports and the Social Director were promptly directed to get as many as possible foods and drinks for our "SPECIAL GUESTS".......😀😀.

The EIYEs later joined us about 1hr after we got there. But to the Glory of God and the utter shame of Shaytan.......hmmmm!.....a very well-known rich philanthropist, who is presently generally known and sings about by many Fuji musicians (a popular indigene of Ilaro) took it upon himself to settle the fight between SEC and NBM of Africa "FINANCIALLY". I actually don't know the amount of cash provided by this very man.....we used to call him boda Ibrahim.....as at then......he's a very good man, well-mannered and always take it upon himself to lift boys from the trenches (I've also benefited from his philanthropic gestures financially during my HND Final project).

A huge amount of cash was provided for the SEC and NBM of Africa to let peace reign within Ilaro and its environs.....In actual fact......BAN and NAS.....that were neutral and not even part of the whole war and fights even chopped Saara (free) money from the peacetalk......cos both SEC, NBM of Africa, BAN and NAS were adequately financially compensated by boda Ibrahim (Some peeps may have rightly guessed the person I'm talking about already)........even we, the SUG Execs' also collected our own share from the largesse (abi naaaaaa, na we dey try settle the fight naaaa).

To cut short the whole scenario, SEC members and NBM of Africa members hugged and embraced themselves @ that primary school.......hmmmmm!

Thereafter, we, the SUG Execs', the members of NBM of Africa, SEC members, BAN and NAS all moved down to Iya Phyllys Palmwine joint at Adeyemi Extension/Orita Junction (EIYEs territory and stronghold) with our foods and drinks to publicly create an awareness of a peacetalk and ceasefire.

TO GOD ALMIGHTY BE ALL THE GLORY THAT NO SINGLE LIFE WAS LOST IN THE WHOLE SCENARIO..........

All the stress from Wednesday afternoon - Friday evening (3 bad days), just because someone snatched the towel of another.

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Messi76: 7:15pm On Jan 07
Another man dead Vikings vs Aye in Delta State

Video on www.penpal.ng/cultism

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 8:44pm On Jan 07
Messi76:
Meanwhile, in another news, information has it that Vikings killed one member for agbor, Delta State. You all be careful out there. www.penpal.ng/cultism
this na Ayes vikings drop for abavo in-between Agbor/abraka.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 6:35am On Jan 08
Elbowla:

In continuation, the EIYEs refused to move out of the campus with the NBMs in the same bus, having no other choice, we, the SUG members took off in our own ALUTA BUS, closely followed by the bigger bus conveying the NBM of Africa leaving only the EIYE members inside the campus to later join us @ our agreed venue for the peace talk.

On getting to the agreed venue, the primary school for the peace talk (this was around 5pm when all the primary students were already closed for the day). We all alighted, the SUG Execs' and the NBM of Africa members, the Director of Sports and the Social Director were promptly directed to get as many as possible foods and drinks for our "SPECIAL GUESTS".......😀😀.

The EIYEs later joined us about 1hr after we got there. But to the Glory of God and the utter shame of Shaytan.......hmmmm.....a very well known rich philanthropist, who is presently generally known and sings about by many Fuji musicians (a popular indigene of Ilaro) took it upon himself to settle the fight between SEC and NBM of Africa "FINANCIALLY". I actually don't know the amount of cash provided by this very man.....we used to call him boda Ibrahim.....as at then......he's a very good man, well-mannered and always take upon himself to lift boys from the trenches (I've also benefited from his philanthropic gestures financially during my HND Final project).

A huge amount of cash was provided for the SEC and NBM of Africa to let peace reign within Ilaro and its environs.....In actual fact......BAN and NAS.....that were neutral and not even part of the whole war and fights even chopped Saara (free) money from the peacetalk......cos both SEC, NBM of Africa, BAN and NAS were adequately financially compensated by boda Ibrahim (Some peeps may have rightly guessed the person I'm talking about already)........even we the SUG Execs' also collected our own share from.the largesse (abi naaaaaa, na we dey try settle the fight naaaa).

To cut short the whole scenario, SEC members and NBM of Africa members hugged and embraced themselves @ that primary school.......hmmmmm.

Imagine all the stress from Wednesday afternoon - Friday evening (3 bad days), just because someone snatched the towel of another.

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

IBD DENDE

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Messi76: 8:31am On Jan 08
Someone being beheaded right on his bed, in his sleep. Once you join secret cult, this could be your fate someday.

Videos on www.penpal.ng/cultism

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by thelegend1(m): 8:43am On Jan 08
Messi76:
Someone being beheaded right on his bed, in his sleep. Once you join secret cult, this could be your fate someday.

Videos on www.penpal.ng/cultism

Kai...see the sufferhead environment he's sleeping inside. The other day it was someone sleeping on top of reservoir that was shot.

Country is hard this period and some people are looking for poor fellows to kill; instead of looking for money.
I don't see hit in Banana island, Parkview, Lekki phase 1, V.I, Ikoyi, Maitama, Asokoro and the likes.

Cultism will derail you from achieving great potential.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Reelmii: 9:41am On Jan 08
See where strong man dey live....even the mat be like wetin i no know......so wetin he gain for this cult now if not premium death

Well na for them to just wrap am for the mat then throw am inside grave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 10:04am On Jan 08
ekene101:
Another one..

Say no to cultism!!!

Those old men for game are the ones with the solution if they truly value their lives. Let them just collapse their group and not take any new member for 7 years and see how peace will return. I noticed that most new members join because they have scores to settle or to take revenge and this always escalates to killing of people when nor know one know two

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Reelmii: 10:48am On Jan 08
ekene101:
Another one..

Say no to cultism!!!
Amu nna kwenu grin grin..strong man no see #100 buy shaving stick..pikin wey no learn inside house go learn for public

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:34am On Jan 08
Reelmii:
Amu nna kwenu..strong man no see #100 buy shaving stick..pikin wey no learn inside house go learn for public

No be everybody dey like shave dat place
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 12:19pm On Jan 08
freshkpomo:

Those old men for game are the ones with the solution if they truly value their lives. Let them just collapse their group and not take any new member for 7 years and see how peace will return. I noticed that most new members join because they have scores to settle or to take revenge and this always escalates to killing of people when nor know one know two
I swear, you are very right.

If every frat collapse their structure like NAS, this thing go reduce.

I observe that NAS is one of the frat you don't see on the street doing nonsense, since they said they stopped initiation in schools.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 12:23pm On Jan 08
Reelmii:
Amu nna kwenu grin grin..strong man no see #100 buy shaving stick..pikin wey no learn inside house go learn for public
I no first talk am say na poor man pikin dey do cult,rich man pikin na fraternity.

That guy fit never even bath for days now,no room of his own, na cult him dey use squat with people till hand touch am so.

If dem even check well,na another location him for come, still dey form hard man with dirty boxers and human hair wey him no see 50naira buy razor shave. But him go Sabi handle cutlass and axe pass Achilles and Spartacus. Now leg don touch am.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dexy4yah(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08
One thing we all should understand is that...this cultism of a thing has come to stay....there is nothing we can do to get rid of it.

We can only prevent those that want to join to desist from it...that's if they gree listen o.

Davido,Bella smurda, wizkid they chill together whenever they linkup...are they nt rivals?

Una dey for trenches dey kill una selves

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Reelmii: 1:07pm On Jan 08
ekene101:
I no first talk am say na poor man pikin dey do cult,rich man pikin na fraternity.

That guy fit never even bath for days now,no room of his own, na cult him dey use squat with people till hand touch am so.

If dem even check well,na another location him for come, still dey form hard man with dirty boxers and human hair wey him no see 50naira buy razor shave. But him go Sabi handle cutlass and axe pass Achilles and Spartacus. Now leg don touch am.
u no lie boss....they will learn the hard way..freedom is priceless
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Messi76: 2:30pm On Jan 08
Jurist don go nak one Aye last night for Uholor community, Upper Ekenhuan, Benin. Wetin you gain for inside cult? Oya take microphone make you for tell us.

Graphic video posted on www.penpal.ng/cultism

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.